A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched Susan put on her make up wearing just a sheer white thong, and then start to get dressed. Edward purchased stockings and a pair of high heels for Susan just for this occasion. First she opened the new package of black lace-top stockings. Edward loved when she wore stockings. She pulled her the stockings up slowly, first one leg then the next. Occasionally, Susan's eyes would look up at Edward and give a sly wink.

It was a huge turn-on for him to watch Susan get dressed for her night out. Edward sat on the edge of the bed watching and talking to his wife practically non-stop the whole time.

Then she slipped on her new red heels. As she slipped each foot in, Susan's legs would part and Edward could clearly see his wife's pussy lips through the sheer white material of her thong. She pulled on her skirt and zipped the sides. She turned to the mirror to see her look.

"I think these heels make my legs look pretty good. What do you think honey?"

Edward was thinking the same thing. "You look outstanding! And I love your top!"

"I haven't put one on yet!"

"Exactly!"

She smiled as she walked across the room topless, her boobs jiggling nicely with every step. She reached into her lingerie drawer and removed a black push-up bra trimmed in lace. Edward interrupted her and suggested she not wear a bra. The subject of not wearing a bra was always something Edward suggested. The fact was, if he had his way Susan wouldn't even own a bra!

"No. I think it would be better to wear a bra that pushed my boobs up and out."

Then she pulled on a white top, leaving several buttons unbuttoned to show some décolletage. She was right. The bra made her boobs look great in this top.

"I'm getting nervous about this. I think it would be fun to get dressed up and act sexy, but...,"

"Susan, take a look at yourself, you look incredible. . And don't worry. I will be there the entire time. Nothing will go wrong. If you feel overwhelmed, just excuse yourself and go to the ladies room. You can call me and we will leave."

Susan again walked over to look at herself in the mirror. She turned, bent over, and looked at herself over her shoulder. Her moves were suggestive of a stripper dance, but in reverse. Susan felt sexy. The top was unbuttoned a bit too low for normal places; when she bent over her boobs were practically spilling out of her top. But in a dark bar, she convinced herself, this - just don't bend over.

Susan pulled her wedding and diamond rings off and handed them to Edward. "No! You need to keep those on!" Edward's stern direction confused Susan as he handed them back to her.

"I'm confused Edward. I thought you wanted me to try to get hit on!"

"I do sweetheart. But, I know guys. A wedding ring on a woman's finger means nothing. Men don't care if you are married. For them, you could be a bored wife looking for a little excitement outside of her own bedroom, or maybe a hot wife out hunting," Edward grinned. "It doesn't matter to them. Besides, it will be so much hotter and naughtier for us!"

Susan put her rings back on. She looked again at herself in the mirror and liked what she was seeing. She took a deep breath and held it for a while before turning to Edward now also wearing a confident smile. "OK then, let's go!"

After what felt like months, the night finally came for Edward. It had been a long road getting Susan to open up sexually. Despite the fact that she was a hot piece of ass physically, his wife remained rather shy by nature, her reserved disposition a product of her upbringing. She didn't really come into her own, sexually, until recently.

Now in comparison, she was brimming with confidence in herself. And now his wife was actually going to go through with this fantasy of his - now it was a different story all together. This was what HE wanted, or at least it's what he thought he always thought he wanted.

**********

Edward watched his wife pause at the entrance and then walk in. Even taller than her 5'8" with the heels she was wearing, her blonde hair bouncing and her green eyes sparkling. Her perky B-cup breasts really did not need that bra, but did enhance her look. And with long legs, a curvy figure and killer round ass, she was truly a vision that caused him to beam with pride. She did not look like a woman just past 50 - she easily passed for someone ten years younger.

And she was dressed to advertise that she was ready for fun. She wore a black leather suit jacket with that black skirt, somewhat passing for a sexy business woman. Under her jacket, she wore her white blouse with enough buttons undone to show a little of her bra. Edward could see a good bit of her cleavage in that top as the cloth moved with every step. Her long legs were clad with black stockings that he knew were lace top thigh-highs. Those killer red high heels complemented her legs and finished an outfit chosen by Edward to entice men to notice his wife.

Susan looked amazing. Her look was sophisticated-sexy, but more importantly, she "wore" a confidence that made her even sexier.

As Susan walked towards the few empty seats remaining, Edward noticed she stood straight and tall, pushing her tits out as she strode with confidence towards an open bar stool. She strode like a woman that owned the room.

He looked around and observed several guys turn to watch her every step. It seemed like every male eye was on his wife, some furtively, some more bold. He watched as men turned and looked her up and down as she passed them. He watched as guys sitting at the bar turned, appearing to hope she would sit next to them. There was no doubt, he thought, that she would garner attention from these men, which is exactly what he wanted.

As she pulled herself up on the tall bar stool, the hem on Susan's black skirt rode up her thighs and exposed some of the lacy tops of her black thigh-high stockings. This did not go unnoticed by Edward, or the man sitting next to him.

Susan settled in on the bar stool. She crossed her legs and instinctively tugged her skirt down slightly, but her halfhearted attempt combined with the shortness of her skirt still left a bit of her lacy stocking tops exposed. Her top moved as well to show a good amount of her upper breasts. The man sitting between them, who had not taken his eyes off Susan, noticed as well.

"What a nice POA!" the man turned to Edward and whispered his fondness for Susan's look.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed her!" Edward smiled back at the guy, trying to play along. In reality he was giddy with this stranger calling his wife a "Nice Piece of Ass", although he believed he was not Susan's type. This man was short, a bit portly, and balding. If everything were to work out as he expected, he wanted Susan to get hit on by a really good-looking guy.

Edward glanced over to Susan again and watched with surprised amazement on how nonchalant she looked attempting, but not completely fixing, her rising skirt. It was as if the fact that she was showing so much of her legs was completely an accident.

**********

Susan's "entrance" was easier than she expected. She noticed every man in the room appeared to immediately stop his conversation and turn to openly watch her. In the past, she would take on the role of a "shrinking violet" when cast into the spotlight. But now, somehow she felt different, emboldened somehow. It may have been the clothes she was wearing, or perhaps she was subconsciously thrilled at the prospect of her going to a bar for the purpose of teasing men.

As she approached the bar, a man turned and stepped aside offering her a bar stool. She gave the man a nod of thanks and placed her purse on the bar. Looking at the high bar stool, she realized getting up on the stool while maintaining modesty would prove a challenge. While contemplating how to get up on that bar stool like a lady, she remembered why she was here. She was here to fulfill her husband's fantasy; to act like a hotwife and tease.

Throwing caution to the wind, she swung one leg up, the action causing her skirt to ride up her thigh. Then pushing herself up she brought the other leg around. She paused for a brief moment before crossing her legs.

As she settled in on that bar stool, she suddenly felt that odd sensation that someone was watching her. She looked back and around and saw seemingly every set of eyes in the bar on her. None of the men made any effort to discretely watch her out of the periphery or hide their lust for her, but instead had the look of a predator hunting its prey. At this time, they had no idea, and did not care that it could be someone's beautiful wife waiting for her husband. They clearly wanted her attention and the possibility to "score" with her.

She also noticed a few of the women in the bar gave an almost hostile look. Was it that they sensed a new competitor in the "game", one who could pull another man's attention away from them? Her inner thoughts resulted in a little smile. Funny, she thought, how catty and competitive women can be!

Then she noticed two men sitting behind her who smiled and nodded her way. She looked down quickly, perhaps from a habit she had developed long ago. But she quickly caught herself. "You are here to play," she told herself.

Taking a deep breath, she looked in their direction again, but this time made direct eye contact for more than a split second and smiled. One of the two men raised his glass and winked at her, letting her know without words that she was noticed, and he liked what he was seeing.

"There you go girl. That wasn't so bad," she again whispered to herself. She felt her initial nervousness and anxiety from being dressed as she was, at her husband's request, and agreeing to go to a bar filled with sex-starved men, replaced now by an unexpected thrill from the attention she was getting.

"What can I get you?" The words brought her back to reality. She turned back to the bar and ordered a glass of red wine from the bartender. It was then that Susan looked down and noticed that her now-too-short skirt had ridden up higher from turning slightly on that bar stool, exposing a bit more of the lace of her thigh-high stockings. For the men standing in the right place in the bar, they would be treated to a woman displaying a lot of leg, and the extra jolt of sexiness that goes with knowing she was wearing thigh-high stockings.

Within minutes her thoughts were interrupted by the portly guy that was sitting next to Edward. The man slid down a couple seats and started talking to her. He started out with a cheesy opening line and tried to throw himself into the ring as the early contestant for her attention. They made some chit-chat, then he asked her if he could buy her a drink.

"Thanks for the offer, but I got it covered," as the bartender set the glass of wine before her. Susan was polite, but clearly not interested. Sensing her obvious disinterest, the guy reached for his phone and started scrolling. It is amazing how a woman can give a signal that she was not interested, without actually saying so. The portly guy picked up what she was putting down and moved back to his seat next to Edward.

Susan took a long gulp of her drink, hoping the alcohol would calm her nerves, sitting on a high bar stool on display, acutely aware of not only how she was dressed, but also the attention the men around her were giving.

A few minutes later, and seemingly next up to bat, one of the hot young guys from the table behind her came up to the bar next to Susan to order a drink. He did not sit down.

"Hi! I just wanted to say, I'm just trying to drink here, but you're very distracting!" his cheesy opening line made her smile.

The young guy looked down and noticed the lace tops of Susan's thigh-high stockings. This was a hot, sexy, confident, mature woman; just the kind of experienced woman a young guy fantasizes about. She looked up quickly and noticed the young guys eyes taking note of her red heels, and then moving up her legs to her partially visible lace tops of her stockings, then continuing up to her open blouse unbuttoned enough to partially expose a hint of her bra cradling her breasts. She could feel her heart beating faster, but she did nothing to close her blouse or adjust her skirt. Perhaps, subconsciously, she was enjoying being the center of this young man's attention.

"So, can I sit with you and buy you a drink so we can tell each other lies?"

Susan looked up stunned by the bold silliness from this overly confident and much younger guy. Clearly he was a "player" and was not shy about his intentions. Belying the age difference, she felt both goosebumps and a wave of warm arousal pass through her body when she looked up to see this young, hot guy smiling down at her, perhaps trying to stake a claim in order to see what was still partially hidden beneath her clothing. As if on cue, they both broke out laughing together at the cheesy pick-up attempt.

The young man grabbed his drink and returned to his table. The humor of the young guy partially pacified her uneasiness, which made her feel a bit more comfortable. She reached for her glass and took another long sip of her wine. She noticed her hand was trembling, but she did not know if was due to fear or excitement.

Susan used the reflection in the mirror behind the bar to covertly see what was happening around the bar. After several minutes of observing the playing field she could see both the young guy and his friend at the high-top table continue to pay interest in her; constantly looking towards her and continuing to eye her up and down. She thought they were both hot, although very young. As a mature woman, she knew that look. The look of male eyes mentally removing her clothing, picturing her naked, and with no pretense between them but that of wanting to fulfill their unabashed desire.

Susan knew she was decent looking, especially for a woman in her 50's, and she did everything she could to keep in shape. But these two guys were much younger, maybe twenty years younger, and although there were several younger women in the bar, they seemed to be paying a lot of attention to her. To her surprise, she was now not overwhelmed by, but was rather enjoying, the uninhibited attention of two much younger, and very hot, guys.

Her thoughts wandered to that night in the hot tub when her husband suggested she consider accepting another man's compliments... and perhaps more...

**********

"So, in this fantasy of yours, where would you be? What would you be doing?" Susan's questions temporarily eased Edward's angst.

"Well, ideally I would be in the bar also, but sitting close enough so that I can both see and hear what was happening. I want to hear the cheesy pick-up lines men use as they try to get into your panties."

Stunned by the comment, Susan sat up and looked straight at her husband. "Edward! You're a pervert! What do you mean by 'get into my panties?' Are you expecting that I am going to have sex with a stranger?"

"Well..."

Susan cut him off quickly. "What? What are you expecting? How do you expect me to act, Edward?" she said looking at him pointedly.

Susan's initial reaction gave Edward pause. His plan was not going as smoothly as he had hoped. So he decided to let it all out; put it all on the table, so-to-speak.

"What I mean is... I would you like you to be a bit more open to another man's advances," she remembered him telling her. "Don't give the impression that you are not interested. You know, play along and see where it goes. And then if things progressed and you were really into it, and the guy was amazing, I would not be upset if you were...well, you know...even a little more flirty."

Susan knew she sometimes acted too conservatively and "stiff" when complemented by guys in the past. But she still needed to clear something up.

"What do you mean by "more flirty?" She wanted Edward to explain such a lurid request. "Do you expect that I am going to let other men fool around with me? And then what? Do you want me to leave with and have sex with a stranger?" she asked, almost trembling now.

"I don't know the answer to that. And really, it's not what I want, but what you want. You would be in control. Right now, for me, I would get turned on watching men flirting with you. It's totally harmless really, and I think you would have fun enjoying the attention. Plus, I believe it would add spice to our marriage. Anything that brings more excitement and passion into our married bed should be welcomed!"

Edward paused, "But if you were really into it, I would be OK if you took it further."

"You would?" Susan was shocked. Yet her shock was not entirely because of Edward's fantasy. Susan's body involuntarily took control. She was uncertain whether the heat and blush covering her body was due to excitement and arousal, or the heat of the hot tub. She looked down to see her nipples hardened and completely noticeable in the moonlit night.

"What if I am not interested in a particular guy?"

"Well that's easy. If you are not attracted to a guy, a guy will usually take the hint and move on."

"What if he doesn't get the message and doesn't leave? What if thinks I am his for the night?"

"Really, honey, there is nothing to worry about. Remember, I will be there to make sure things do not get out of hand."

**********

Susan stared silently into the mirror behind the bar, a plethora of thoughts and emotions running though her head. On one hand, she was shocked by Edward's desire to involve her with another man. However, on the other hand, she could not deny that she was feeling a tingle of excitement to be desired and do something so wild and taboo for a married woman.

What if Edward really did want her to go to bed with another man? Shit! What if SHE wanted to go to bed with another man? Could she really do it?

In reality, Susan found herself wondering what it might be like to have experiences that she would have previously considered forbidden.

Another ten minutes went by. Susan again looked at her reflection in a mirror behind the bar. She could not believe she was going through with this. However, when she and Edward spoke about this fantasy of his, he was so excited, and became overwhelmingly so when she said she would consider actually doing it. She loved Edward so much and ultimately agreed to fulfill Edward's fantasy.

And truth was, Susan was nervous, but excited as well.

Now here she was, dressed much more sexy than usual, and flaunting her assets so openly to the men around her, and with her husband just a few feet away. Ironically what started as a nerve-wracking challenge for her, Susan now felt emboldened by the opportunity to explore aspects of herself that society often tries to control. Against the "puritanical" rules of society, she was actually enjoying wearing the sexy clothes she would normally not dare wear in public. Frankly, it was another boost in her self-confidence. She loved feeling desired and having men look at her approvingly.

So, her outfit for this night was chosen for a purpose. To get her noticed; and so far, the plan seemed to be working to perfection.

***********

The bartender placed another drink in front of Susan. "Compliments of the gentleman," the bartender motioned towards the two guys at the table.

Susan turned around. The guy at the high top table looked up again straight at her and gave her another smile. He was young, about 32 or 35 she guessed, with a short beard. She looked at the stranger, smiled and gave a nod of her head to say thank you.

As she looked around, she noticed a group of three guys, dressed in business suits at an adjacent table, pointing at her while in an intense discussion. When she looked at them, all three raised their glasses to her in a way that both acknowledged and showed appreciation for her lewd display.