A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back towards him, she lowered a smoldering gaze at him. "Well, I am pretty sure my husband would not mind me getting attention."

David smiled as Susan continued, "In fact, I think he would enjoy it. Perhaps it makes him feel good in some sort of strange way."

Susan glanced over again and saw her husband smile with that "look". She knew exactly what that "look" meant. He was loving that she was out in public, and dressed to show off her body. She knew he wanted her to flirt a little. She guessed he may still have that fantasy about her actually getting picked up in this bar and taken away - perhaps even consenting to her sleeping with a stranger.

**********

Edward could feel his hardened cock surge in tumescence in his pants, straining against his trousers as he watched the erotic drama unfold from a few bar stools away. For the past 45 minutes, Edward watched his beautiful wife flirt with stranger and garner the sole attention of the hottest guy in the bar. She was impeccable in playing her part; sending all the signals of interest, showing a lot of leg and a bit of her cleavage, engaging in deep conversation, laughing, and even occasionally leaning into the stranger.

And the stranger was paying all his attention to his lovely wife. He was witnessing his wife being seduced in front of his eyes by a younger, handsome, and successful-looking man. The entire sight was erotic and driving him wild. It was, for Edward, the ultimate aphrodisiac; better than watching porn.

Edward saw the stranger lean in close to Susan and whispered in her ear. At that moment, a wicked smile flashed across her face - then after a moment's hesitation, she shook her head as if to say "no."

Edward wondered, "What did he ask her?" and "What did she say 'no' to?" Strangely, with mixed emotions, he was still both jealous and turned on watching this unfold.

When Susan looked at him, it was as if she was trying to communicate, perhaps asking for permission to fuck this guy. He noticed she looked a little flushed and agitated, while still excited but a little confused. He wished he could hear what was being said between them.

Edward knew that he had a "hot" wife and, with great pride, was enjoying the show developing in front of him. But he did wonder...did this stranger not know she was married. Or did he?

***********

David leaned in close. "I am going to be a little inappropriate here. But I need you to confirm something."

Susan turned to face him and gazed into those eyes that made her weak. "Go ahead, ask me anything."

"You can just nod yes, or no. I just got a glimpse of something wonderful, and I just needed confirmation. Are you wearing panties?"

Susan blushed but looked directly at him and took a sip of her drink and slowly nodded in the negative.

Sensing an opportunity, David leaned in close again. "Well, you I think you are a totally hot and sexy little vixen," he said. "And I would love to get to know you better."

Susan's heart fluttered as she looked up at David. It was impossible to mistake his lust-filled salacious look. She felt the heat of his gaze once-again moving down to her legs, stopping to take note of her red heels, then her exposed lace-tops of her stockings, then roaming up to her breasts, taking in every bit of curves. His intentions were clear and painted on his face. His look - so intense.

"Then, if I may be a little forward, would you like to go somewhere a little more quiet?"

Susan paused as her heart fluttered and her body responded involuntarily before her. Her arousal was unmistakable. Her breathing was fast and shallow, and she could feel her juices flowing and once-again pouring out of her pussy from a subconscious desire. Despite her obvious arousal, she remained both confused and shocked at David's direct proposition.

She was unaware how long it was before she answered. Time seemed to stand still.

"What do you have in mind?" were the only words Susan could think of at that moment biting her bottom lip subconsciously.

Susan immediately wanted to retrieve those words. Did she just acknowledge her acceptance of sleeping with this man? She could feel her entire body flush with shame, her face blushing regretfully from her thoughtless response and her lascivious behavior.

She nervously reached for her wine. She could not remember if this was her third or fourth glass. With two usually her limit, she could feel the alcohol starting to have an effect on her ability to reason and process what was happening. Still, she needed something to subdue her nervousness.

David leaned in close to whisper in her ear. The warmth of his breath on her neck confirmed the unmistakable entry into her personal space, causing goose-bumps to trickle across her body. "Well, I am in town for a few days and I have a hotel room just a few blocks from here. To the point, I would really like you to join me tonight for a quiet drink."

Susan tried to process her thoughts and desires as quickly as possible. Her body seemed to be in control, reacting to the stranger's good looks, compliments, and obvious desire to take her to his room and have his way with her. Strangely, much of those carnal thoughts appealed to her.

A mental image flashed before her - she was standing before David as he slowly removed her clothes, leaving on only her thigh- high stockings and her heals. The younger man taking his time absorbing every inch of her body, his eyes following her every curve. His eyes ignoring her body's slight imperfections typical of an older woman.

Her breathing quickened and was erratic as she once again felt her nipples tightening and aching to be squeezed. It was a natural physiological response for any woman, she convinced herself.

Then she imagined him guiding her to his bed while he removed his own clothes, unleashing a long, thick, and very rigid cock. Then crawling onto the bed, she imagined him moving between her legs, lifting and spreading open her legs, and positioning himself to impale his huge cock into her married pussy.

He did not ram it in immediately, instead teasing her as the tip of his cock brushed the outside of her vagina. Her pussy lips parting as if welcoming his member. Then inch-by-inch, David's big, long cock filling her completely.

Snapping out of her trance, she was surprised with herself, perhaps ashamed, for allowing her mind to wander to such a place. She shook the image away, but couldn't help to revel in the taboo nature of the moment.

Although typically forbidden, what woman would not want to enjoy a night of erotic, sensual, no-holds-barred behavior, she thought? Why not allow her body to be ravaged sexually by a handsome stranger, in the proverbial "one-night-stand"? Wasn't she given a "hall pass" by her husband to enjoy herself?

To her surprise, her scandalous thoughts reinforced what her husband had confessed to her - that this night out would be an erotic adventure that would give them both great satisfaction and add another dose of spice to their marriage.

Yet another section of her brain tried to wrestle with reality. She was not yet ready for this. She looked away from David and stared at her near-empty wine glass. "You understand I am married, don't you?"

"I do, but..." David stopped as he watched Susan turn her head.

Feeling self-conscious that she was ignoring Edward, Susan turned away from David and looked behind her at Edward, trying to act nonchalant as her heart continued to flutter erratically. Looking back at her husband, Susan was undecided on what her next move should be. She was looking both for help to get her out of this situation and to see his reaction.

Edward's eyes met hers. Their collective gazes were locked on each other. What was clear was they both exhibited the confusing mixture of emotions - excitement, turned on, scared, jealousy.

The idea of flashing, flirting, and teasing was exciting to Susan as she enjoyed her inner exhibitionist. And for an older women, there was a certain ego gratification in still being viewed as sexually desirable. But the idea of spending the night with, and being fucked by, another man, she concluded, was something she was not ready for. Not yet anyway.

David saw the "look" between Susan and Edward. Clearly, this was a look of familiarity. A silence prevailed for longer than what would be considered awkward.

David leaned in close to Susan. "Is he your husband?"

Susan nodded, ashamed that their little lascivious game had been exposed.

Once again David leaned in close to whisper in her ear, for only her to hear. "You are his hotwife vixen out to play, aren't you?"

Susan froze like a deer in headlights. Was this man going to be pissed at her? Worse, was he going to be pissed at her or, worse, at Edward for leading him on?

David moved away and reached into his wallet, pulling out cash to pay for the drinks and a business card. Surprisingly, David's eyes did not have that look of anger.

Then, he leaned in close again. "Look, there is nothing wrong with living on the wild side little. Play, tease, and have fun. Do what turns you both on." David's words were surprisingly considerate. He could have been pissed off for being led on.

He rose from the bar stool, nodded to the bartender, and leaned in and kissed Susan on the cheek, and whispered, "Marriages fail because of the lack of passion. Keep the passion going any way you can. It was a pleasure to meet you Susan!"

David walked over to Edward. "My name is David. You have a very beautiful and sexy wife. Enjoy each other and keep stoking those flames of passion. Here is my card. If it is good with you, I would love to get to know Susan better. Please consider calling me to meet up with Susan again for a night."

Edward stood there speechless. The experience was new to him and he was taken aback by David's direct comments. He looked down to the card handed to him. Seconds after David walked out of the bar, a light bulb went off and Edward realized this man wanted, and was asking for permission to, fuck his wife.

**********

Edward's phone dinged indicating the UBER had arrived, breaking his stupor. He slipped off his bar stool and pulled a twenty and ten out of his wallet to pay for the three drinks he had been nursing, Without words exchanged and as if by force of habit for a couple married for almost thirty years, Susan also slipped off her bar stool and walked towards her husband. Even in this crowded bar, it seemed like they were the only two people in the room. Edward hugged his wife and led her towards the door. He wrapped an arm around her, his erection having finally subsided to a point where it was actually comfortable again.

They walked out of the hotel and saw the UBER waiting at the curb. Edward opened the car door for Susan as he always does. As she stepped in, Edward got a view of his sexy wife's lace stocking tops as her skirt once again rode up—just enough to tease without exposing herself.

As she slid over, Susan looked up at Edward like a woman in heat. The act of sliding across the back seat of the UBER required her to "accidentally" spread her legs. She paused, looking up at Edward with a look of lust, purposefully giving Edward a clear view up her skirt to the now-parted lips of her pussy.

For the first time, after an exciting hour and a half at the bar, Edward now could see what others had been enjoying all night. His wife was hot and sexy...maybe even a cock-tease.

Edward closed the car door behind him as he got into the car. He didn't even have a chance to buckle up.

As the UBER pulled away, Susan scooted close to Edward and grabbed at his crotch. "I'm so fucking horny right now," she uttered in a low voice.

Susan immediately reached for Edward's crotch as she tested his arousal. Finding validation, she moved up and fumbled with his zipper. Pulling his swiftly swelling dick out of his pants, she looked up at her husband with determined eyes. She was flush with lust for her husband; or perhaps for ANY man! The hour or so of sitting in the bar and getting hit on was like the longest foreplay she had ever experienced. She had been simmering for that hour as the experience had her ready to boil over.

There was no subtlety in her actions. She wanted, no needed, him to fuck her at that moment.

He gulped and smiled as his wife began to rub and fondle his cock. "I think you were such a naughty girl for not wearing panties."

"I don't know what got into me. Are you upset that I took my panties off?" she pouted playfully and batted her eyelashes at him.

"No. Not at all," he said.

She looked down and concentrated on massaging the head of his cock. "I can stop if this is uncomfortable," she said.

"Not un...comfortable...at ...all," mustering a response was becoming more and more difficult.

"That's good, because I wouldn't want you to be shy about showing a little when your wife was just on display to practically an entire bar!"

Snapping out of his sexual trance for a moment, Edward sat up and looked directly into his wife's eyes. "Honey, the whole bar couldn't take their eyes off you! Even the women were staring at you with jealous eyes!" Edward was having a little trouble talking as Susan's picked up the pace. "I loved how confident you were...how sexy! And I could feel the energy from your confidence. I could sense the excitement of others as well!"

"Tell me...did you enjoy that as much as I did?" he asked as the UBER slowed to a stop at the next stoplight.

Susan's delicate hand wrapped around Edward's cock, began stroking it, slowly at first, then picking up in rhythm. She leaned in close to whisper.

"Well, I have to confess. I loved the way everyone paid attention to me. I could feel their eyes on me! And oh-my-God...I can't believe I am saying this...it was such a turn on!"

Edward felt his cock surge back to life after hearing his wife's words. He looked up and saw the UBER driver looking back at him through the rear-view mirror. The driver smiled and nodded. He likely could not see Edward's member on display, but it was clear what was going on.

Susan leaned in to kiss her husband again. "Did you really enjoy it?" she asked.

"Enjoy? It was the hottest thing I've ever seen - sooooo hot, soooo highly erotic!"

Susan smiled. "I'm really glad you did, and really happy to hear you are not upset with me. I was starting to worry that I may have taken it too far. There's something about knowing that my husband was OK with what I was doing...and what was going on, that really turns me on."

With her delicate hand stroking his member faster, Edward leaned back against the headrest, delirious in delight, both of them not caring that the driver was just a few feet away.

"So were you really okay with everything?" she asked, accentuating her last word.

He thought for a second, but then nodded. "I mean you really didn't do anything too crazy," he said.

"Well, I was really acting like a slut for a while, and I was pretty exposed."

As if starved with hunger, Susan leaned down kissing Edward's shaft up and down. Then wrapping her lips around his member, she slowly took the head into her mouth. She paused as her tongue playfully licked the tip teasingly, swirling around the tip before clamping her lips around the head of his member. She could taste the salty surprise of pre-cum as she licked and sucked the throbbing member. She gently sucked the head into her mouth and then went lower. She was determined to take it all in, but her gag reflex stopped her.

Edward moaned as his wife's warm tongue and mouth enveloped his cock. He looked down as Susan pulled her hair to one side with one hand to ensure that her husband could watch her. She knew he loved to watch her suck his cock.

Susan continued the slow descent down and then back up on her husband's cock. Edward was amazed that she seemed to be taking it almost all the way into her throat before yanking it back out with a popping sound.

The noises of her suckling reverberated throughout the car. Edward noticed the driver sneaking peeks in the rear-view mirror of the scene unfolding in the back seat. Despite the audience, and much to Edward's surprise, Susan did not relinquish her grip on Edward's cock. She lowered her head further, moving her head up and down his cock. With each bob of her head, she took his cock further into her mouth and down her throat. She stopped for a moment, looking up at her husband, and smiling wickedly, before resuming her assault on his manhood.

"Shhhiiitttt!" Edward moaned as his cock finally received attention after his wife's teasing and playing at the bar got him super horny.

Then Susan pulled up to kiss Edward deeply. As their lips met, her tongue probed deep in Edward's mouth, her kiss a combination of love and passion.

He quickly shifted position and kissed her deeply, their tongues again finding each other, their mouths pressed tightly together as he thrust her up against the back seat.

Edward's hand moved under her blouse. He began fondling her breast and, reaching into her bra, pinching her nipples. He pulled her bra open revealing her perfect breasts, nipples almost painfully erect.

Edward looked up and noticed the UBER driver looking into the mirror back at him with a smile. Edward was hopeful he was paying attention to the road, and not the porn scene happening in the backseat.

Susan moaned as Edward's touch sent pulsing sensations throughout her body.

Edward could sense a dramatic change in his wife. Then he reached his hand under her skirt and gasped when his fingers found her dripping wet pussy and already swollen lips - validation that the experience in the bar had been even more exciting to her than he could have imagined.

Susan squirmed and shifted her body position, placing the ball of her high heel on the back of the center console and leaning back, providing a clear invitation to her husband. She spread her legs, opening herself to allow Edward a clearer path to pleasure her. She yearned for him to press his fingers deep into her.

Even as darkness approached, enough light remained for Edward to have a clear view of his wife's pussy, now wet and glistening. Edward's finger ran up and down her slit, quickly becoming moist from her desire, his finger smearing her juices all over her as he slowly rubbed her pussy with a finger before plunging it in. Susan moaned softly as her husband slowly moved his finger in and out, up and down. Her hips twitched as Edward's finger stroked her clit, wanting both for him to probe even deeper, but still continue stroking her sensitive button.

Susan squirmed again and sighed, moving her hips, demanding that her husband pleasure her. Edward could feel her breathing speed up as he rhythmically began to move two fingers in and out of her swollen pussy.

Susan felt her body respond to the touch, her pussy gratefully accepting the direct manual stimulation desperately needed - relief from her arousal after being neglected the past hour in the bar.

Edward noticed the UBER driver adjusting the mirror. He did not care if the driver got a perfect view up his wife's skirt as his fingers explored her drenched pussy.

As the heat built-up within her body, and more specifically between her legs, faint moans broke the silence. She tilted her head back to accept his handiwork, a tidal wave of pleasure pulsing through her body as her neglected pussy finally received the attention it needed from Edward's now less-than-gentle caresses.

Susan arched her back and moaned. "Fuck," she said quietly. "Edward..." she tried to warn her husband that an orgasm was approaching.

She looked up and saw the driver watching intently in his rear-view mirror. She realized that the driver likely had an unobstructed view of Edward playing with her pussy. The man was close enough to smell the musky scent of her sex. With all her inhibitions gone, to her surprise, she voluntarily spread her legs wider, no longer caring about their sexual transgression - that a complete stranger could see her husband finger-fucking her in the back seat.