A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an uncomfortable silence between them - seconds seemed like minutes. She looked up and the stranger just kept a mischievous smile on his face as he continued to drink in every curve of her body.

"Excuse me while I use the ladies room." Although she could barely contain her excitement, she needed a little time-out to assess what was happening.

In a gentlemanly manner, the stranger jumped off his bar stool to offer her help.

Susan swung her leg around and slid off the bar stool. She smiled when she caught the stranger staring at her long legs. The act, while innocent and seemingly unintentional, served to provide the handsome stranger with a brief but unobstructed view up her skirt, past the lace tops of her stockings, to her pussy, now barely covered in the thin material of her thong panties that now had become sheer by the wetness flowing from her sex.

She remembered how flustered and anxious she had been entering the hotel lobby, wondering how she would be judged; an "older" woman going to a bar filled with men, alone. But look at her now. Yes, her skirt and blouse were "professional". But her blouse unbuttoned just one button from "appropriate." And, the length of her skirt that exposed the lace tops of her thigh-high stockings now became even more visible to the entire bar as she moved off her bar stool.

Susan paused to consider how much, in such a short time, she had changed. From dressing conservatively and never, ever thinking about exposing her private bits, to now not only dressing to impress another man but actually getting turned on by flashing strangers, and all this in front of her own husband. All of this, happening as fast as they were, began to overwhelm Susan.

**********

Edward watched his wife's every move and noticed as the stranger's eyes moved down to her legs, offering to "help" her off the stool. As she slid off the stool, even from where he was sitting, Susan exposed a bit of the bare white skin above her stocking tops. He was sure the stranger noticed as well. It was sexy as hell!

Susan walked past him without saying a word. Edward wondered if he should follow her. He remembered their plan that if Susan was uncomfortable with anything during the evening, she could go to the bathroom and call him on his cell phone. He was hoping that Susan was not tapping out.

Edward nervously took another sip of his drink. He had been nursing the same drink for a while now, his attention completely on watching his wife from just a few feet away. It was such a turn-on watching his hot wife sit at the bar looking so sexy, appearing to be by herself, and watching her gain the attention of several men. It was like watching sharks circling prey. When the handsome stranger took a seat next to her, he knew this was the "shark" who would try to come in for a kill.

Edward felt a sense of pride that his wife was starting to attract men like flies. This stranger in particular was a handsome man in his early 40s, he guessed. He was about 6'2" tall and dressed in suit and tie. Clearly, her type.

Now with a sort of "break" in the action, Edward was able to collect his thoughts. He loved when people checked out my wife. Watching his wife enter the bar dressed up like she was in public was supremely arousing. And watching the reaction of other men, it was a reaffirmation of her hotness.

From Edward's point of view, their sex life was wonderful. They shared a close and intimate sex life that included regular, satisfying, and occasionally passionate sex. But of course, when you're married for decades, and with the stresses of everyday real life, there was a need to keep things hot; to spice things up in the bedroom.

To be clear, Edward never cheated on Susan, nor even had the desire to have sex with another woman. He did not wish to "swing" or have a full swap with another couple. He was also not a "cuckold". He was never turned on by scenarios that included humiliation.

Instead, he loved the thought of Susan owning her sexuality, enjoying sex, and becoming a powerful sexual being. He wanted her to be free to express herself sexually. He loved her so much he wanted her to enjoy everything in life. He was turned on by, and felt empowered by, having a wife that other guys desired, yet always came home to him.

When his wife agreed to fulfill his fantasy, Edward could not contain his excitement. After so much build-up, here he was witnessing his loving wife, dressed to impress, getting hit-on by guys in a bar. He was watching it play out in real time. This was his fantasy come true.

Reflecting further, he could not believe the shift in her demeanor. Just a couple of years ago Susan was one of the most reserved, conservative, woman he knew. Now here she was in a bar, dressed to kill, with strangers feasting on her body with their eyes, and her playing the part of a hotwife out to play.

Then he remembered, waking up in a sweat recently, and more turned-on than he had ever been in his life. He just had a dream of watching his wife getting fucked by another man. A thought passed through his mind - how far would she let this go? Would she succumb to an offer of intimacy from another man?

**********

As Susan entered the ladies room her phone sounded. It was a text from Edward. "Are you OK?"

Edward's text gave her pause, interrupting her body's animalistic sensations. Having a fantasy, and talking about exploring it, was one thing. Now experiencing it in real life was entirely different.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was flushed and looked like a woman who just had sex. Her breasts heaved inside her blouse, aching to be set free and touched. And then there was the notable wetness between her legs. She did not look like a straight-laced, happily married 50-something woman from the suburbs. The woman she saw was s vixen, dressed and hungry for sex. Her body was taking over, overloaded by the sensations of arousal, desire, and even lust. She was ready to let this night take her wherever.

She texted back, "I'm good. Just moving VERY fast."

Edward's response was encouraging. "It looks like you hooked a hot guy! Congratulations!"

Susan was a devoted wife and having sex with anybody but her husband was something that never entered her mind, let alone even considered. She was initially taken aback at Edward's passing willingness to allow her to explore her sexual side with another man. Even her hottest fantasies always involved her husband. Not once did she fantasize about having sex with anyone other than Edward. However, she had to admit to herself, Edward's urgings sparked a flame within her.

His next text gave her more encouragement. "You look so damn sexy! Have fun!!"

Reaching up under her skirt, she pulled off her wet panties and stuffed them in her purse. They were becoming so wet to the point of being uncomfortable. Besides, she figured that she mind as well put on a complete show for this handsome stranger, and for Edward.

"Am I really going to do this," she thought?

Another text from Edward. "Are your panties wet?"

Susan smiled. They seemed to have this mental telepathy. After so many years of marriage, he knew what was going through her mind.

Susan typed her return text, "Had to remove them!!"

"She removed her panties!" Edward thought to himself, the text causing quite a stir in his pants, an inexplicable arousal continuing to build within.

Then another thought came into his mind. Does she plan to take it further than we talked about? What if she really liked this guy and actually chose to go to bed with him? The thought did excite him, but was he prepared for that?

Then he realized, his dick was aching in his pants. He didn't think he could get any harder.

Susan fixed her make-up, re-adjusted her blouse and pulled her skirt down. She opened the door, took a deep breath. More people, mostly men in suits, but a lot of women also, filled the place up. She attempted to walk confidently to the now-crowded bar. Looking around, it seemed to her that everyone's eyes were focused on her every move. Strangely, instead of embarrassment, Susan felt empowered. The men and women didn't know she wasn't wearing panties but the way she acted changed. She felt sexy, confident, sure, but vulnerable...and very naughty - almost thrilled at the possibility of somebody discovering her secret.

She saw a few women turn towards her. She didn't know if they were judging her, or applauding her confidence. She noticed every man's eye went straight to her tits or legs. What vibe she was giving off? With each step, she pushed her boobs out a little more and swung her hips with a little more accent. She felt like she was the object of the entire bar's attention, and for her it was exhilarating!

She again felt the heat of her arousal between her legs. Just about an hour ago, she remembered how flustered and anxious she had been as she first entered the bar dressed like this. Now, a little cooling breeze reminded her that she was commando under this skirt. Being bare down there made her feel deliciously sexy. All of this fed her confidence and further empowered her.

As she reached the bar stool, the handsome stranger was waiting, graciously saving one of the only unoccupied stools at the bar. He welcomed her back with a smile, and extended a hand, offering assistance for her to slide up on the bar stool. Susan appreciated chivalrous gestures, but she knew what he really wanted was to have the possibility of another look up her skirt.

He gently grabbed her arm. Susan paused as she could not help but notice that the man's touch sent a wave of goose-bumps rising throughout her body. She felt her pulse speed up on the now close and much more intimate proximity of the stranger.

She swung one leg up. The action predictably caused the tops of Susan's thigh high stockings to become visible again. Susan noticed the handsome stranger's eyes glued to her legs as he "helped" her get up on the stool. The movement separated her thighs and served to keep her legs open and, perhaps, gave the stranger an unobstructed view to her pussy. However, with the dim light of the bar, she doubted that he could really see anything.

Susan was in control now. With all her inhibitions gone, perhaps fueled by a couple glasses of wine, she took her time before pulling the second leg up. She looked at him and gave him a knowing smile, a silent "enjoy yourself", to let him know she was OK with him looking.

The audible gasp she heard assured her that he indeed got a little more than a fleeting glimpse of her now panty-less pussy! His face showed no emotion. Just complete focus on the prize between her legs, changing from quick appreciative glances, to now outright bold stares, as his eyes ran over her seductive curves. A feeling of excitement ran through her body from the young stranger's blatant admiration of her body.

"Beautiful!" He said still holding onto her arm. There was an air of quiet confidence about this guy.

Finally, as if to end the drama, she pulled her other leg up. She felt the fabric of the stool on her bare ass, her short skirt providing little material to pull it down under her ass and the lack of panties provided the unusual sensation.

Susan looked around. It almost seemed like the eyes of the entire lounge were on her as she sat at her bar stool and crossed her legs slowly. Even with her legs crossed, she wondered (hoped?) if others could see up her skirt. Her heart was thumping in her chest. Strangely, she did not feel embarrassed, but instead could feel her pussy getting engorged, throbbing for a touch. She didn't know how many saw her brief exposure, but the thought that she had flashed her pussy to a lucky guy had her juices flowing even more, if that was possible.

The couple of seconds of exposure felt like an eternity.

Then Susan's heart nearly stopped cold as the stranger moved in closer and his next words left his mouth, "I am so glad you came back to me." Now averting his eyes from her legs or her cleavage, the stranger's piercing eyes were focused intently on Susan's.

He placed his arm was on the back of her bar stool, his hands brushing lightly on the bare skin of her neck. The man's touch sent jolts across Susan's body at the skin-to-skin contact. Susan could feel goose-bumps spread throughout her body and her nipples tighten yet again. She stared straight ahead across the bar to the vision in the mirror.

The control she thought she had, she was now losing. As she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, she was getting hornier and hornier. Her nipples ached to be touched, to be squeezed. Her pussy yearned for attention. A desire drifted through her mind as she desperately needed relief, whether it be from Edward, or this stranger.

She looked towards her husband almost as if she needed reassurance that everything was okay. Surprisingly, she found him openly smiling at her, giving her a "thumbs-up" nod of approval and mouthing the words, "I Love you!" to her. Instead of jealousy for this handsome stranger clearly trying to close the deal with his wife, Edward appeared to be giving her the green light to go further.

Susan was now fully aroused; her breathing shallow, her heart racing, her nipples tightened, and the juices in her pussy flowing. Her carnal feelings and sensations were taking over and controlling her actions.

**********

Edward watched his gorgeous wife re-enter the bar area and thread her way through the maze of tables and bar patrons. He watched several men turn towards her, then part to allow her through and continue the stare as she passed them. He loved when his wife dressed in a provocative and suggestive manner, and he could not be more proud as he watched other guys check out his wife. Seemingly, every male eye was on his +wife, some furtively, some more overtly. Edward knew his wife was attractive. And here, in this bar filled with businessmen and women, he was loving watching people staring at his sexy wife, seemingly undressing her with their eyes, thinking naughty thoughts about her.

So here was his wife of almost thirty years, looking sexy, confident, sure, and proud. She was giving off an aura about herself, and others were picking up on her vibe further feeding her confidence and further empowering her. He could feel the energy from her confidence and others excitement.

Edward felt his erection rising as he watched his wife surreptitiously. He thought of his wife getting up and down on that bar stool, showing all that leg in a now-crowded male-dominated bar. Now, after her text that she wasn't wearing any panties, and now knowing his wife's pussy was uncovered just inches under that skirt, he was excited even more. He felt his cock growing even more in his pants. He looked down at his drink and smiled while imagining that later these same guys may be home fucking their own wives, or maybe just jerking off, but dreaming about his sexy wife and what she showed them.

Now, with the highest confidence and the way she looked, along with the text he just received that she removed her panties, he could not be more proud to call this woman his wife. With his growing cock now oozing precum, he anxiously awaited Act II, to see what happened next.

Edward tried to not be too obvious watching as the good-looking stranger boldly placed his arm around his wife. The stranger's arm was now resting on the top of her bar stool, his hand on occasion touching her neck. He knew many younger men may actually prefer older women, a woman experienced and without the emotional entanglements or demands that younger women can have.

Susan seemed even more alive and excited as she talked to the stranger. He noticed the unmistakable signs that she was getting aroused, seemingly slowly falling under his spell. He was witnessing his mature wife being seduced in front of his eyes by a very good-looking, obviously successful, and much younger man.

Edward's emotions ran from a mix of jealousy, to being very turned on. In today's society, many men would jealously object to their wife going out and flirting with a stranger. And yet here, watching from a short distance away, Edward was turned on by that scenario.

**********

"I just realized, I don't even know your name. My name is David."

Susan's daydreaming was interrupted by the stranger. A bit startled, she turned, smiled and almost instinctively responded, "Nice to meet you, David."

It was then that Susan realized that David was now physically closer to her, leaning into more of her "personal space." His eyes never moved away from her body. Not surprisingly, she felt her body flush with desire at the attention she was receiving from this hot guy. SHE was becoming One Hot Mess!

Susan could barely think as she heard David's voice, "So, you said your husband is out of town?"

Susan did not respond audibly. Instead she turned her head, looked straight into David's eyes and nodded affirmatively, but seductively.

David leaned in to Susan and placed the palm of his hand on Susan's knee. Susan said nothing as the handsome stranger's fingers gently rubbed her knee and glided upwards just slightly. It seemed like he was testing the waters, so to speak, testing her tolerance.

She bit her lip nervously. Susan could have sent a signal by blocking any further movements of his hand, but to her surprise, she did not mind this at all. She was actually enjoying his touch against her skin. Truthfully, at this point, she was so completely lost in the moment and so turned on that she would have been willing to let this stranger's hand drift even further upward.

David's eyes stared straight into Susan's. He suspected she was a bored wife looking for a little excitement outside of her own bedroom or a hotwife out hunting.

David leaned in to Susan, whispering in her ear, "You are a very beautiful woman. What does your husband think about you being out on the town alone?"

Startled, Susan fidgeted and had a little trouble swallowing. She felt uneasiness of not knowing where things were going and what would happen next. Susan's mind seemed to be in a trance and unable to think straight as her body was taking over. Almost involuntarily she leaned into the stranger resting her head on his shoulder as she glanced back at her husband to see what he thought of her potentially willingly acceding herself to another man. To her surprise and continued confusion, he merely nodded his approval at her.

Still looking at her husband, she nodded her head, and she whispered back, "Well, he knows where I am, and I am pretty sure he knows exactly what I'm doing!"

Although the words came out of her mouth, the choice of words still surprised Susan. It was as if her subconscious had an alternate itinerary and was taking over. Sitting in a bar dressed like this, flirting with another man and yet wearing her wedding rings, she thought she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew that she was sending David sexual vibes, and he was reacting positively as well. She had almost forgotten that her husband was watching everything unfold from just a few feet away. She just didn't know how far to take this little game.

"Your husband does not mind you going out to a bar dressed to kill?"

Thinking back to when Edward first suggested this scenario, she remembered initially dismissing it as one of his fetish desires. Yet she volunteered to play his game...and she had to confess, she was really enjoying it. Edward's fantasy had changed her ideas of herself and her sexuality, and now a sexually independent woman had been unleashed. So here she was, the former conservative, shy, reserved, straight-laced woman now willfully engaging in naughty role play with an incredibly good-looking man, and with her husband not more than ten feet away. And she could not be more turned on!