A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appeared there were several men clearly interested in Susan, or perhaps she was merely a trophy to be admired. She did not mind the stereotypical behavior that the men were exhibiting—even a married woman enjoyed the validation that she was attractive. Never one to want to be in the spotlight, to her surprise, in this situation she was relishing the attention of the now crowded bar. More so, she felt empowered by the attention she was receiving.

She was surprised at how good she felt; knowing every guy in the bar was straining and staring at her with such intensity. She closed her eyes and still felt the salacious gazes of strangers on her body.

Susan pulled out her phone and began typing a message intended for Edward, "What should I do now?"

"Hello. Is this seat taken? Are you waiting for your husband?" The voice startled Susan, freezing her in place. She placed the phone down on the bar before sending the message.

She looked up and saw the tall, handsome guy from the street. Edward noticed also. He was sure that this guy would impress his wife.

"No...ah...I'm not waiting for anyone," a clearly startled Susan responded. "I...I just decided to...to stop by for a drink."

"Then, may I join you?" The man asked. Edward watched Susan glance up at him, smile, and move her purse on the bar giving a silent acceptance of his offer.

The stranger looked deeply into Susan's eyes, pulled himself onto the bar stool, and ordered a scotch from the bartender.

Susan was flattered that she was receiving attention from several men in the bar. But this guy...well, this guy was not cute. No...he was HOT! It gave her an even greater boost to her confidence.

**********

Watching covertly from a few bar stools away, Edward knew that it was only a matter of time before one of the guys in the bar would make a move. After all, the bait was in the water. His wife looked so hot, sitting in this bar dressed so seductively, and SO alone. Edward was actually shocked at his wife's behavior, but in a good way. He was amazed at how far she had come tonight and how easily she was playing this game.

And it was quickly confirmed that the outfit he had chosen was a success. The sharks were circling, and soon one shark would attack. The anticipation filled him with more excitement than he even imagined when he first suggested this "game" to Susan.

Now, sure enough, a very handsome guy sat next to his wife. This guy was exactly someone Edward could imagine trying to get into his wife's panties. Tall, well-dressed, good-looking, and confident, he could tell this guy was a player. It was a validating experience to notice the interest and attention lavished upon his wife by other men.

Edward wanted to see how his wife would act. But he wondered how Susan would react to this situation. Would she continue to play, be naughty, and use her sexuality? Or would she shut down and revert back to her conservative side?

He also wondered how long this handsome stranger would spend trying to pick up his wife. He knew men like him would invest the time only if there was a better than 50% shot at having sex with her.

Edward could see the young man talking to Susan. He watched both of them laughing before the young man turned with his drinks to join his friend at the high-top table. He recalled the events that led to this night.

**********

"Go on," Susan said with cautious interest as Edward outlined this fantasy of his.

"Well, you are a very beautiful woman. I see when other guys talk to you, you kind of shut down. What I want is for you NOT to give the impression that you are not interested. You know, play along and see where it goes. Be like a woman out on the town looking for a good time. "

Susan looked down to the water of the hot tub. Truth was, she does feel a little embarrassed when other men compliment her. But why? Why does she shut down, she wondered? Was it because she wanted to prove she was the dedicated wife? The conversation was getting uncomfortable for her. When conversations get uncomfortable, she shuts them down immediately.

But yet here, her husband was asking her to act differently. Much differently. Would she want to? Would she be able to? With the steam of the hot tub enveloping her face, she wanted to explore this further, and not shut down.

"Would you let other men fool around with me?" she asked, almost trembling now.

"Uh... uh... I don't know, possibly," Edward said, his face turning red, giving himself away.

"You would!" Susan said in shock. Yet her shock was not entirely because of Edward's fantasy. Susan had her own fantasy lovers. Every woman has THAT guy; the movie star, the rocker, the high school flame, that guy in college they never really imagined being with.

"I didn't say that! I... I... guess the thought of you teasing some guy does have an appeal to me. But that doesn't mean I don't love you or that I would let you go too far," he hastened to add. "And then if things progressed and you were really into it, and the guy was amazing, I would not be upset if you were...well, you know...even a little more flirty."

"But you would let me do something with another guy? And, what does 'too far' mean anyway?" Susan asked nervously, her mouth suddenly dry as a vision of one forbidden evening not so long ago jumped into her head.

"I don't know," Edward said, now wishing he hadn't brought the subject up.

"This is hard to believe," Susan said, trying to act indignant but feeling her heart race in her chest.

"I knew that I shouldn't have brought it up. Let's just forget it."

"No!" Susan said a little too loudly, "This seems pretty crazy to me, Edward."

Then lowering her voice, "I am not willing to explore this fantasy of yours just because you think it's hot to see your wife getting fucked by someone else solely for your sordid pleasure. Perhaps not to you, but our marriage is very important to me."

Susan was staring silently into space as the hot water created wafts of steam around them on this cool night, a plethora of emotions running though her. On one hand, she was shocked by Edward's willingness to involve another man. However, on the other hand, she could not deny that she was feeling a tingle of excitement. There were a thousand questions going through her mind. What if Edward really wanted her to do something with another man? God, what if he wanted her to go to bed with another man? She, like many women, did at times dream of having a fantasy lover.

Then there was the nagging question that worried Susan more than anything else. Is all this because HE wants to have sex with another woman? She had seen her husband's admiring glances at other women. If he got the chance, would he? He was a pretty good-looking guy and it would be easy for him to attract some slut for a one-night-stand. Maybe he had already done it and he just wanted to even things out, so to speak.

"Why do you want me to be with another man?" she asked, pushing her own salacious fantasy to the side. "Do you want to be with another woman?

"No," he told her adamantly. "I am completely satisfied with you. I absolutely, hand-on-the-bible, do not wish to have sex with another woman."

"Don't bring the bible into this discussion because what you are suggesting is that I commit adultery, and that is a mortal sin!"

This was not going as planned for Edward. Plus he hated when she brought "adultery" into the discussion whenever he suggested things to spice up their marriage.

"Susan, I took a chance putting this out there. It may be hard to accept initially, but give it some time and some thought. Our love for each other is very strong, so this is something not to cure a problem marriage, but to enhance a strong one. And having a hot sexual experience is something you deserve," Edward told her bluntly.

What Edward did not divulge was that he had other, more intense fantasies. He imagined another guy licking his wife's pussy and bringing her to an incredible orgasm. He imagined his wife sucking another guys cock. And he imagined seeing another guy's large cock slowly entering and stretching his wife's tight pussy, fucking her hard. It turned him on.

Susan paused, wanting to choose her response carefully. "You actually want me to have an affair?"

A silence dimmed Edward's anticipation and excitement. Clearly Susan was not ready for a discussion like this.

"All I am saying is think about it," he finally told her. "If you're uncomfortable about it, fine, don't do it. I do not want to force you into anything. But I can't help it that I fantasize about you dressed sexy, getting picked up at a bar, and having sex with another man," he told her.

*******

"I take it you work around here?" questioned the stranger.

Susan was taken initially by the strangers piercing eyes. She reverted to the story that she and Edward developed.

"No, I came to the City to meet a girlfriend, but on the way in, I found out that an emergency came up and my girlfriend needed to cancel our night out. So I thought, what the hell, my husband is out of town, I am already in the City and dressed for a night out, so I decided to stop in for a drink before going home."

The stranger looked down and noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring, validating she was in fact married. "Well, I'm glad you did!"

Susan smiled nervously as she checked this guy out. She liked the way he looked. He was definitely easy on the eyes. He had dark brown hair, a little scruff of a beard, green eyes and a wonderful smile. She was instantly attracted to him, and the realization of that made her start to feel like she was cheating on Edward somehow.

Then she felt a flash of heat welling up from deep within her body as her pulse quickened. She was unsure, however, if this reaction was from her blushing from the attention she was receiving, or if it was due to lust from a desire hidden after so many years as a dedicated wife. Ironically, the attention she was receiving from the men helped her overcome her initial nervousness, her anxiety being replaced by a thrill at the attention she was receiving. Maybe Edward was right. Perhaps acting out this fantasy of his would actually be fun for her as well.

Her fingers made little nervous circles around her glass of wine. She looked down and noticed her lace stocking tops were now even more visible, the tight short skirt betraying any modesty. Subconsciously her hand moved down and pulled the hem of her skirt down in an attempt to adjust her skirt.

She looked back up at the stranger. He had obviously noticed her lace-top stockings as well. She bit her lip nervously as the stranger's piercing eyes were complimented by a prurient smile, the stranger sensing that this hot piece of ass may be a hotwife out to play.

She looked down again and noticed her blouse had shifted opening further; revealing the top of her bra. Her breasts now bulging and practically hanging out of their confines, heaving with every breath she took. She was not only wearing a sexier outfit than usual, she was also flaunting herself as well. She was still uncomfortable...and yet...strangely aroused.

It was impossible for Susan to ignore the stranger blatantly taking in every curve of her body. The glasses of wine she finished seemed to not only calm her nerves, but enhance her feelings as well. She had to admit, she was enjoying being objectified by these younger men in the bar.

Susan's arousal was subconscious and uncontrollable, startling her with a sudden flush throughout her body at all the attention thrown her way. She could feel her nipples hardening under her blouse. The dampness in her thong panties from her pussy juices flowing was unmistakeable. While she was hoping not to be embarrassed in this public bar from her body's response, she was thrilled at another man's appreciation of her body. After all, she was getting older, and she wanted to enjoy this while she could. What woman would not enjoy knowing that she was still attractive, sexually desirable, and sought-after?

**********

A few weeks passed without another word of their conversation in the hot tub. But their sex life remained hot and very active. For a couple in their 50's, they continued to have sex on average twice a week.

As the weeks went by, Susan realized she could not get Edward's fantasy out of her mind. She actually became excited at the thought of teasing men, reminiscing of her experience in Greece. More so, the idea of men flirting with her was a big turn-on. For an older women, there was a certain ego gratification in still being viewed as sexually desirable, even discretely promiscuous.

So the truth was, Susan realized she was actually intrigued by, and was becoming open to, fulfilling Edward's fantasy. After discovering the power of exhibitionism from their holidays in the Caribbean and Greece, her mind was toying with the idea of her getting dressed up, going to a high class bar in the city frequented by businessmen, then "allowing" herself to be hit on. Maybe now, she thought, she may even allow another man to touch her.

"Edward, you mentioned to me a few weeks ago that you wanted me to become more open to men."

"Well...I...," Edward was caught by surprise. They were out for a night on the town and he did not know where his wife was going with this. Hopefully she did not want to start a fight.

"OK, I want to do it!" Susan interrupted. Her words in the middle of dinner at a nice restaurant caught Edward by surprise.

"What?"

Susan leaned in a little closer. "OK, here's the deal. I will get dressed up, go to a bar, and well, see what happens. But I will play along only to a point. I will not go to bed with another guy. So, do you still want to go through with this?"

Edward was surprised, yet pleased with the words coming out of Susan's mouth. It was interesting that she mentioned about going to bed with another guy. He did not talk about that with Susan. Was sleeping with another guy something SHE was considering?

The truth was, he often had

"Well yes, of course! That would be such a thrill...and I think for both of us...I am sure!"

Edward adored and cherished his wife so much that he wanted her to experience happiness, pleasure, new feelings and most importantly unbridled sexual gratification, Edward also had to admit that deep down, he was incredibly turned on by the thought of sharing his wife with another man.

As long as she was open and honest with him, she had the "green light" to do just about anything.

**********

Edward felt his erection rising as he watched his wife surreptitiously. Before long, Susan turned towards the handsome stranger and, at that point with her back to Edward, he could not hear clearly what was being discussed. Edward was sitting far enough away from them that he could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation. He had hoped to be able to hear the cheesy pick-up lines guys use to get a woman's initial attention.

On occasion, he heard Susan laugh and, at times, he saw Susan play with her hair. He tried to imagine what was being said between the two.

More so, Edward wondered what the handsome stranger could see. He knew that when sitting at a high bar stool, a woman in a short skirt would be unable to cover her assets at all times. He was certain the handsome stranger was getting some pretty good views of Susan's legs, perhaps even her lace-topped thigh-high stockings.

His mind drifted to hoping that Susan, from time to time, would become "careless" and show more than just a bit of bare thigh above her stockings. He wondered if, and actually hoped that, his wife would give the stranger more than a casual glance beyond the stocking tops!

Then he noticed that his wife seemed to be engrossed in a deep conversation with this stranger. She was smiling, giggling, and flirtatious. From a "safe" distance, Edward watched as the stranger paid all his attention to his lovely wife. Then unexpectedly, he watched as the stranger pulled Susan close to him and whispered in her ear.

When his wife shook her head as if to say "no", Edward wondered about the subject of their exchange and wished he could eavesdrop on every word. What did he ask? What did she say "no" to? Strangely, with mixed emotions, he was becoming fascinated watching this unfold.

He was so excited with Susan agreeing to implement his fantasy - that she would allow herself to drift far out of her comfort zone just to make her husband happy.

Then his thoughts started to wander again - wander to that picture of his wife on her back, receiving pleasure from another man - a man much more endowed than himself - and his wife moaning in unbridled pleasure...

**********

Susan re-crossed her legs. She looked down as the now-too-short skirt seemed to have a mind of its own. The rebel garment once-again rose even higher, revealing a bit of her uncovered thighs above the lacy tops of her stockings; enough to tease without exposing herself.

The act of crossing her legs drew the stranger's attention as well. But this time, she did not even attempt to pull the hem of the skirt down, even though she knew the handsome stranger's eyes were glued to her legs. Susan accepted his offer for another drink, now her third, and the stranger ordered another round for both of them.

Susan could feel the eyes of the stranger all over her body. She thought again about re-adjusting her skirt. Normally she would continue to tug and pull it down, not allowing her upper thighs to be visible. But for some naughty reason, she left it as-is. Her decision unexpectedly surprised herself as she felt strange sensations course throughout her body.

Susan could feel her face turning red, and the heat welling in her pussy. In such a short time, she was becoming completely enamored by this stranger; his demeanor matched his good looks. The stranger engaged Susan in conversation that she enjoyed. Yet during their conversation, she also noticed that the stranger's eyes drifted away from hers, to the opening in her blouse, down to her legs, and finally to her heels.

Susan was trying to sort through her feelings. She had never even considered dressing so sexy in public before, but yet here she was wearing an outfit that perhaps now displayed too much. She looked down. Her skirt had risen even higher; now completely above her stockings, revealing a large expanse of her uncovered thigh, the black lace providing quite the contrast with the white of her thighs.

"I think thigh high stockings are the sexiest. And I love how you are wearing them!" the stranger leaned in close to whisper so only Susan can hear. The unexpected and direct comment resulted in another hot flash pushing throughout her body. Her eyes moved up to the stranger's.

"You are a very sexy woman!" the stranger whispered directly to her. She blushed, but this time not from embarrassment. For the first time in years, another man openly complimented her body. And this man was a much younger hottie.

Susan could no longer deny her body's state of arousal. She could not avoid the overwhelming feelings and her body's involuntary responses from another man's appreciation of her body. She felt her pussy lips swelling and moisture dampening the sheer cloth of her thong as she felt the heat of her arousal flood between her legs.

Without realizing it, Susan had already had a couple drinks and was now sipping on her third. She thought that she had better slow down when she realized she was actually feeling her body's reaction to the alcohol. Yes, she was getting a little light-headed. The alcohol seemed to not only enhance her feelings, but also allowed her the enjoyment of being the center of attention.

The combination of drinks, a very handsome guy vying for her sole attention, and being in her teasing state of dress strangely gave her unmistakeable feelings of pleasure. She felt her nipples tighten. She blushed at the thought that her nipples may be visible poking through her bra and her blouse. She felt moisture welling and soaking her thong. She squirmed a little in her chair. Clearly sexually aroused, she now had to consider...how far would she let this go?