A Humble Stable Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathew was well aware she was watching him, he was thinking that maybe she was possibly sending him a 'come on' message. Samantha was building her own wall that she was about to fall from. She was thinking of him from a sexual point of view, but not knowingly.

Mathew walked Blaze into the stable, and put him into his bay, at the other side Samantha was leaning over the rails and watched him. Now Mathew was certain that she was sending him an unsaid message. He thought briefly and quickly, he knew she had had a lot from yesterday, which he had satisfied her, although she had been aghast at what happened.

She had slept on it, and maybe she had decided that it hadn't been too bad, and that maybe, just maybe, she might be 'up for it again.'

He walked out of the bay, went to her, she looked at him as if he had two heads, then he pushed her up against the rails and kissed her. Lady Samantha was stunned and just stood there; he kissed her again and felt for her breasts, he squeezed them and then her nipples. The Lady gasped at this effrontery, his utter cheek, she pushed him back, saying.

"How dare you, don't you ever touch me like that again!" He noted that she hadn't threatened him with anything, just, 'don't ever touch me like that again.' And she hadn't rushed off like someone trying to resist something would. His eye caught the leather bridle over the top rail, he moved up against her catching her lips with his. And without thinking what he was doing, he grabbed it, lifted her left arm and wrapped it around her wrist. She yelled at him, Mathew picked up another one and did the same to her right wrist, then he moved in proper.

She was about to scream out when his mouth covered hers, he felt for and found her nipples, he squeezed them and pulled. Lady Samantha's knees buckled. Then he bit her neck, finding the bit between neck and shoulder, it stifled her protests. Samantha had never had bondage before, never tried it, never even thought about it, but being restrained like this, and being necked like this, brought about her utter submission to it.

It had the effect of arousing her entire body; she was furnace hot in a moment. Mathew himself had never done it, it wasn't bondage to him, it was just a way of keeping her hands from him while he fucked her again. He ripped open her blouse, not from bravado or bravery, he just wanted to get at her superb nipples and suck on them once more. It came away in tatters; her bra went the same way.

She cried out in sublime arousal at being treated like this, she was a Lady; things like this don't happen to a Lady, she should be treated with the utmost respect. Yet her body told her it was what it wanted and what she needed, and it was happening with her black stable boy, and also with her body's consent.

Mathew had control now; he sensed her willingness to submit to this. He crushed her nipples to test her. Samantha's head dropped, "Ooooh, oh Mathew please," he squeezed again, "hmmm, you mustn't," more squeezes, "oh Mathew you shouldn't, oh please Mathew!" He attacked her neck feverishly, both sides were bitten and sucked on, he kissed her lips.

Then he undid the skirt at the top, feeling his way down it undoing the buttons as he went. All the while he was eating her neck and lips. It dropped away to the floor where he kicked it to one side, then hooking his thumbs into her panties he ripped them right off her. Now apart from her riding boots she was naked, he fingered her pussy which brought a downpour of slush from her weeping pussy.

Grabbing two more bridles he tied her feet apart, he slapped her thighs which brought submissive tears from her. But he never stood up; he was looking at the most glorious sight he had ever seen in his young life, a glass smooth soft shaven pink pussy. He immediately went for it, his tongue travelled as far up as he could get it, and his mouth clamped over it. Samantha orgasmed long and hard, she was at his utter mercy and she loved it.

Never in her life had she experienced anything like this, let alone even think about it. Now here she was The Lady Samantha Catherine Walker being completely debased by her young black stable hand, and the Lady Samantha Catherine would not have traded places for a King's ransom!

She was hanging by her wrists; her knees no longer able to support her weight, Mathew reached up and tortured her nipples, whilst he ravaged her pussy with his mouth and tongue to heaven and hell. Her sweet nectar flowed from her directly into his mouth. Mathew swallowed it all; 'drinking from the glass slipper?' he told himself, as he drove her nearly insane with lust and desire.

But he knew he had to get his prick into her soon, very soon. Leaving her fluttering vagina Mathew stood, threw his clothes off, and pushed his knees between hers. Lady Samantha was staring wildly at his black cock; this was the first real view she had had of it. It filled her with fear and excitement.

It was stood out from him, long thick and hard, it seemed as if it was peering up at her. It eyed her as if to say, 'you know where I'm going don't you, and you can't stop me!' She wiggled her ass as if trying to steer it away from her. Mathew bent his knees, got under her and stood, his prick went straight in, Samantha cried out at the sudden fearsome intrusion.

"No Mathew no, Oh my God Argggh, hmmmm, Mathew please... Urggggh!" He was embedded tight into her; he was almost lifting her off her feet. Her knees lifted as far as the bonds around her ankles allowed her to. Mathew forced himself up into her, and Lady Samantha knew there was no more to be done but accept the crushing upward pressure.

He suddenly lowered her, then hoisted her up once more, he continued in this fashion until Samantha broke. She was literally hanging off his superb black weapon. The orgasm that hit her was murderous, shockingly severe, and all consuming. She had nothing to combat it with; she couldn't get hold of anything to take her mind away from the black prick that was cleaving her in two.

Mathew wrapped his arms around her, now instead of forcing her up and down with his prick, it was extremely tiring, he used his arms to drive her up and down. Her head flopped on to his shoulder as he did so, and soon her climaxes enveloped her. It was joy, immense satisfaction, and complete contentment that surrounded her in a fog of desire and submission to it.

Mathew was going to cum, he couldn't hold put any longer, her crashed up into her, his legs rigid, his toes digging into the dirt for purchase, and the hot cum pumped out and into his beautiful mistress, whom he had now crucified on the altar of his black prick. His teeth sank into her upper chest; he sucked and bit for several seconds not seeing the enormous hickey he left behind.

Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was as if dead, hanging there as he sank away, her head hanging down along with her. There was no movement; she had fallen into herself under the onslaught of her climaxes. Her whole body was in limbo, her whole being was in a state of flux, cum was dripping from her, and her own juices were sliding down her legs to her feet. "

Mathew quickly untied her and laid her on a bed of straw to recover, he himself was shattered, that had been the best ever, no comparison at all. He studied her, got dressed and left her to do her own thing. He stood outside nearby pretending to do small jobs whilst she appeared.

The Lady did so ten minutes later looking somewhat dishevelled, but under control. She glanced at him as she passed by, he saw the quick look. And that gave him the courage to say what he was thinking about. He was surer of his ground now, he still wasn't fully sure, but he was surer than yesterday, but he was surer than an hour ago.

"I will have finished my chores by 9pm, maam," letting her know she was still his mistress, his next words would be the great step forward, or the slamming of the door. "Shall I call on you, maybe at around 10pm to make sure you are alright?" He saw her stiffen, but no word came from her, she marched away and into the house, the door slammed behind her.

Mathew thought a lot about that for the rest of the day, he came to the conclusion that, 'at least she didn't say no, did she?' This gave him a shred of hope. He finished all his tasks by 7pm, and went to shower and change. This time, 'if you get to see her, that is Mathew,' he told himself in the mirror, 'get her to see the real you, all dressed up and smart, you'll have a chance?' He had his supper, and said hello to his granddad.

He would tell him everything tomorrow if tonight worked out, if not, nothing would be lost. What he didn't know was, his granddad knew what he was up to, he had heard a small commotion in the afternoon, and had been fortunate enough to witness his grandson fucking his mistress insanely in the stable before slipping away.

Mathew reached the rear door, the one his ladyship had used and knocked, there was no answer, he knocked more times, not too hard, but still no answer. He wondered what he should do, his hand was on the knob, he twisted it and the door opened, she hadn't locked it! H ad that been intentional or just forgetfulness.

After a lot of thought he decided it was intentional, why? Because she had been warned about leaving doors unlocked at night many times. He locked the door behind him and walked the ground floor, she was nowhere to be seen, the place was in darkness. At the bottom of the stairs he stopped, 'once you go up there my boy,' he told himself, 'there will be no way out of anything if she raises an alarm, you'll be in jail for years.'

Upstairs Lady Samantha was waiting, all the rest of the day she had argued with herself about him, what he had done, how he had done it. And she knew it was the most exciting times of her life, utterly. As the day had worn on, her libido had grown, and now she was in a state of arousal, she was hoping he wouldn't dare breech her home.

That he would want to but dare not, she wanted his cock again, she wanted him to take her in her own bed. He had taken her on the grassy knoll; he had taken her in her stable and literally raped her to a point of insanity. Now she could not deny that she wanted him to take her anyway he wanted to.

But she would give him no help; she could not be seen to be succumbing to him, to it, not again. She listened intently, it was ten minutes past ten, she thought she heard a board creek on the stirs, her insides jangled with sexual nerves. She grasped the top of the thin negligee that her husband had bought her. She was a nervous wreck, filled with apprehension and sexy feelings.

Her hair was down; she had tried it on one side, then the other, before settling on it shrouding her beautiful angelic face. Her nipples were active, she could feel the tension in them, her pussy was wet, her whole body was alive tingling. Mathew was outside of her bedroom, he knew which was hers because he had seen her shadow in the windows before.

He placed his hand on the door knob, Lady Samantha saw it move, her heart stopped, "He's here, he's here!" she screamed in her head, she looked around her as if seeking an escape route, but she knew there wasn't one. She shrank back further on to her bed. Mathew's senses told him she was there and watching the door, he himself was in mortal dread of his actions.

They were both unknowingly suffering from the same dilemma, his was his rock hard prick, and the fear of going in, and as he tried to turn away his prick, already solid with the blood flow, controlled his movements, it turned him back and forced him to the door. He stood facing it like a zombie, filled with fear, but lust was the greater factor, he had to follow it.

Her Ladyship's dilemma was, she couldn't rid her mind either of Mathew's thick dark prick, the memory of what it could do, knowing full well what it had done to her three times now. The time that had elapsed between him doing what he had done to her in the barn, had frothed her mind, the feel of it opening her up like it had was still brand new fresh in her mind, she wanted it so much once more.

Mathew found himself at the door, his hand turned the knob, he never ordered it to do so, and he slowly opened it, if she screamed out he would still be able to flee, and maybe not be seen by her. He took a deep breath, no sound from within, it made him open it wide and step in. He acted nonchalantly, but was shaking inside.

"Good evening maam, I've come to check on you," he told her, as he closed the gap between them. "Just like I promised you that I would." Lady Samantha was in a wide awake coma, she knew he was there, but didn't see him; she listened to his words, but never heard them, she was staring at him, but wasn't seeing him. All Samantha's eyes saw was his thick black snake looking at her, even though it was safely tucked away, she could see it clearly. Menacing her before it struck at her again with the speed of a King Cobra.

He stared at her utter beauty, if he were to ever meet another woman as beautiful as her Ladyship, then she would be a reincarnation, he thought. Mathew reached her and sat at her side, put his left arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek, then her lips. She kissed him back but wasn't aware she was doing so. His right arm went around her waist, his forearm tucked under her breasts, she felt the connection. He slowly and gently laid her backwards, and she went easily, he kept kissing her, she responded each time.

Then moving his right arm stealthily he gripped a nipple through the flimsy garb she had on. Samantha drew in a huge gasp of breath. This brought her out of her reverie, she clasped him to her, "Oh Mathew, I shouldn't be doing this, you shouldn't be here, we mustn't do this, its wrong Mathew, it's so wrong!" she told him without any hint at all of conviction.

He twisted her nipple, her hold on him tightened, "she doesn't mean it Mathew," the voice in his head told him. "Go for it Mathew, go for it!" He did, he swept the nipple tight into his fingers and locked them, then he locked his lips to hers, her eyes stayed open, she was staring right through him into space. He stared back into the smoky grey eyes and almost shot his load right there, "down boy down!" he told it. Lady Samantha seemed to have seen him for the first time, really seen him, the young boy, her black stable hand, his tender years.

But it had been the first sight of his black skin on hers white unblemished one during the day that had captivated her, forced her submission to his ways this night. She had tried so very hard to push it out of her mind. But the sheer contrast, the sheer blackness of him, his dominating demeanour without being dominant. And, "his cock oh his cock!" she had thought. It was all she could think of in this instant. How it had felt in her, what it had done to her, how it and he, had taken her completely.

It demoralised her, covered her in a blanket of desire for the one thing that had given her complete and utter satisfaction for the first time in many a long year. It took her to places hitherto unknown, she needed and wanted more, this is what she couldn't deny to herself any longer. She lay there while he took her under again, simply by using her nipples against her better, but foggy and clouded judgement.

Mathew hooked his hand into the top of the sexy flimsy negligee then he just ripped it away, tore it right from her. The thong she was wearing snapped and sailed away too. Mathew felt so much excitement, he knew he was at liberty now to do what he wanted, and he intended to do everything he could to her tonight, and tomorrow, no part of her would be left unentered.

Lady Samantha was about to be taken again, Mathew was like a black cloud settling over her, denying her the sight to see where she was heading, her new and dark guiding light was soon to enter her, and show her the way. And this time there would be no sanctuary, no denying it ever again. She may try and reason with herself, tell herself that this was wrong, that she shouldn't allow it again. But that would be as far as she got, just trying to tell herself, she would never get anywhere near stopping it.

He was on her and in her in a second, his prick finding the home it looked for, her most inner secrets, she yielded to the pressure immediately, her legs shot high and wide, her arms grabbed him and he was fastened to her as if super glued. Mathew's ass went into top gear and the good Lady was being hammered once more by her black servant. Her stable boy, who was now her stud and the stud, was having its way with its mare.

Mathew knew he mustn't cum too soon, he felt somehow that this was the pivotal moment, the longer he lasted the more she would want. It was the built in evolutionary primeval need of an alpha male, to rut the female, the bitch in heat. Though he didn't know that he was the alpha male to her yet. The good Lady felt it though, she knew that this was the male she had waited for to take the place of, and in fact, replace her long gone husband.

She had tried to be a good wife to her new husband, already, even before Mathew, she knew that she had made a mistake, but in her circles it wasn't the done thing to marry and rebuff it so soon afterwards. The thing to do, with agreement from her husband, was to put on a brave face, do all the married couple things so as not to harm his career or diminish her own standing. But it was a line to cross when she felt more sure of herself, and a lot braver. It was to lead different lives until it was necessary to show the public their happy faces.

Lady Samantha gave in so utterly that her body relaxed for the first time in many many years, she accepted Mathew now, "he can do what he wants and I want him to," she said to herself. She came out of her made stupor and took part in what was happening, this time she gave back as much as her wakening mind, soul and body would permit.

Mathews prick was where it belonged, she rejoiced in the sensations his young black cock was creating in her, the spasms from each whacking thrust, her breath whooshing out. Her lungs were on fire; her pussy was ablaze with the sheer lustful fucking she was now so enjoying. She forced his eyes to hers, she smiled a smile of sublime happiness, Mathew shot his load into her, and Lady Samantha Catherine walker rocketed over the wall of lust, to land on the rocks of a total, earth shatteringly, body breaking climax.

She lay there under her young black amour, breathless, winded, and feeling so divinely relaxed, satisfied, and happy once more. She held herself close to him; she nuzzled her face into his chest. She breathed in his exotic and erotic aroma, it befuddled her mind, it was a smell that would never leave her, no matter where her life led her in the future.

Samantha gained a little ascendancy; she rolled him on to his side, her legs and arms around him still. She pressed her lips to his, and spoke through the barely touching kiss. "Mathew, we have to discuss things, do you understand me?" she asked him softly. He nodded his head, but didn't speak, she was grateful. She needed to tell him how things were, how things had to be for her, for him, and any future connections between them.

"You know I'm married, and I don't have what you would call a conventional marriage. My husband is a high thought of person in the UK, he is a Lord, I am a Lady, we have position, respect, status and we have to uphold that." Mathew did nothing but look at her, he wasn't sure where she was going, but he resolutely decided to listen to her.

"What has happened with you and I, well, I think we both know it shouldn't have happened, don't we?" More blank looks from Mathew ensued. "But," she said somewhat resolutely, "it has, and I have to admit Mathew that I like it, it is something so unexpected, so unusual. You are only what, nineteen? You are a native Caribbean, and on top of that, you are black. "And to be honest," she continued, "without being racist because I'm not, and being here with you should make you realise that. But people like me don't do things like this, with people like you. It's just not the done thing."