A Humble Stable Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha lay there looking at him, he stared back into her mesmeric eyes, he stayed silent. She waited for him to say something, then because she was inpatient, she did the one thing that turned her argument on its head. She got hold of his cock and tugged it, waggled it and squeezed, the playful smile on her lips told him all he wanted to know.

Now it was his turn, and he surprised her by saying. "You are right maam, I agree with everything you say." "But," he said, "you can't let go now can you, my black penis holds you, my black skin covers you. And maam, without being rude or crude, no one has ever fucked you, or made love to you the way I have, or can and will from now on, am I right?"

His use of the profanity shocked her, if she had been stood, it would have rocked her back on her heels. But it also got to the centre of her being. No one in her life had ever used such a word to her. She of course knew exactly what it meant, and what he had meant by using it, and it made her squidgy inside.

It made her hot to think that this young black man was telling her he could, would and had, fucked her, and fucked her better than anyone ever had. "And," she reminded herself, he had also finished off by saying, "I have, I can and I will from now on!"

"Mathew, this must stay between us, I can't have it being made public, it will spoil things, not only for you, because it would make it impossible for me to keep you here, and you'd lose me, wanted or not, you do see that don't you, Hmmm?" Mathew knew that exactly now, he would do what she wanted, but he would share her bed every night from now on when her husband wasn't here.

He would also benefit from her wealth of which he was certain. He would get her to give him money, bestow gifts on him. He would become relatively rich on this island through her. He also had his granddad to consider. Mathew made a move, he was sure enough about women that being screwed wasn't the be all and end all for them, they wanted and craved love, they also unequivocally needed to show and give love.

He put his hand behind her head and gently pulled it forward and down, his prick was rising to the occasion. He wanted a blow job, but he wanted her to want to do it. Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was about to blow her first black cock! Her eyes passed his, she knew what he wanted her to do, and the good Lady now felt obligated to do it, he had given her so much satisfaction over the last two days, she just could not refuse.

She looked at the big bulbous purple head, the long thick black shaft, the crinkly hairy guards around the base, and she saw it draw closer. Wanting to or not, she was getting closer, Mathew's hand was no longer on the back of her head. And she watched in fascinated amazement as her mouth, or was it his prick as the distance between them closed.

Lady Samantha's lips touched it, then they opened, her pink little tongue poked out and licked it. The very tip of her pointed tongue hit the tiny pee hole. She heard her tongue say 'hello you, I'm here okay?' She didn't even feel herself move, nor Mathew, but her mouth widened as she sank it over it, and to her, mammoth black prick.

It seemed to entice her, drawing her to it like a moth to a flame, she had to feel it, engulf it, swallow it whole if she could. The brush of the soft velvet head as it hit her tonsils made her more active. She drove down on it, forcing it into her throat, Samantha had never done this, never even contemplated this, but now she was determined to get all of him into her neck.

She gagged and withdrew, but plunged once more on to it, the wide mushroom opened her up, once more she pulled back, took two huge breaths, one to recharge herself, the other to attempt the completion of her task. The second deep breath filled her lungs, and she bent back to the task in hand, (or mouth?) Mathew was enthralled, he could feel the tightening of her neck muscles clamping around him.

Samantha was becoming a woman possessed, so determined was she, that she would not give in or give up. Not until he delivered what she wanted, a lorry load of hot steaming cum, jet washed right down in to her stomach! Mathew was completely under her spell, watching, and having this wonder of a woman, his mistress, her husband far away, service him like this was more than he could have ever dreamed of.

The feel of her silky mouth sliding on him, the nut that was the head of his cock finding its way further into her, was more than he could stand. Seeing her soft blond hair travel his stomach, her soft warm, yet cool hands holding his balls and urging him to cum was unbelievable.

It was unbelievable to the point where he felt his balls swell, his prick harden if that was possible. His hands gripped her head as if ordered to, and they worked with her as she dropped down, lifted up, dropped down, and lifted up. He knew she knew what was happening, where he was going and what the end result was going to be, and very soon.

It was when she rammed a finger into his ass that the last rejection of her throat gave way and he was all in. His hairs tickled her nose; she was now unable to breathe. The billiard ball cock head was jammed down her throat, and she wasn't letting go until he did. Samantha worked her throat muscles as much as she could to make him cum.

Then Mathew came so hard it slammed right down her, burning where it touched, flooding where it collected. She refused to move, holding his hips as he jerked around, his cum slamming down her throat into her belly, the taste was none existent, but she knew instinctively that the taste would never leave her in her own life time.

Mathew had never experienced anything like it before, the two or three blow jobs he had had didn't come anywhere close to this, and never would again. Samantha was undergoing the same experience. She had never deep throated before either, she had tried many times, with smaller cocks than this, but it had always been impossible. But now she had the biggest cock she had ever had, and it was all the way down.

And the good Lady knew she would again, cum had never been super heated like this, and as forceful. The head pulsed as it jet washed down her, and she was already looking forward to doing it, and him again, very soon. Even though her throat felt as if it had split and burst. When she knew there was no more cum left she yanked her mouth away and sucked in huge breaths of life giving oxygen.

She fell back exhausted and gasping, her mouth felt thick, her throat still working, her belly felt the deposits of his thick cum, and then the taste came back up, she had an orgasm knowing what was happening to her. She rolled to him and nestled in, Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was now the most contented woman on the planet.

Her hand slid down to capture his saliva dripping prick, bent her head and kissed it before coming back up and into her boy servant's arms. Her mind went into overdrive, "Rupert," her husband, "will be back the day after tomorrow," she thought, "we go back five days later, so I'll have to get Blaze out everyday won't I?" she thought gleefully, and naughtily, imagining her and Mathew in the long grass again.

Then Lady Sam had another thought, "Hmmmm, but we won't be back for three months, that will be no good," she said in her lovely head, as she fondled her stable boy's wonderful cock. "I'll have to fit a trip in between for good measure, but I won't tell Mathew, it will be a nice surprise for him when he sees me arrive." This made her happy, and she ran dates and times through her head, she half settled on them, but would go through their diary before firming them up.

It was now almost midnight, Mathew wasn't particularly tired, he knew he would be ready to go again in half an hour or so. But he didn't know how his mistress would feel, he intended to spend the night with her, but didn't want to rock the boat by trying to make decisions for her. She was on her side, her blond head resting on his black shoulder. Mathew couldn't see her eyes, but they were taking him in, amazing herself at his tight black skin, his taut young body, the abs on his flat stomach moving likes waves on the ocean when he breathed.

His legs, strong and firm, powerful thigh muscles, calf's beginning to fill out to man size. Her eyes came to his chest, or what she could see of it, she slipped her head backwards giving her a better view. And she was glad she had, it was, even though he was still filling out, broad and flat, "he will be a beast of a man in about two or three years," she admitted satisfactorily, then she fell asleep, her breathing became regular. He lay there content in a way that he was here with her in her bed, the bed she shared with her husband. And he also knew that no matter what kind of a man he was, he wasn't man enough, not now!

When she opened her eyes, light was beginning to stream through the windows, so she knew it was about five am. She was still how she was when she drifted off, laid on his shoulder, his cock partly in her hand. She moved it upwards and stroked his chest. Her heart swelled, she would never fall in love with him, he was too different, and too young, but she would always love him for what he had given her back.

He had given her what her heart had unknowingly craved for, a strong man, one who didn't try to take advantages, or take liberty's, her husband was a little like that. But now she knew that if she had Mathew, then she could make something of her life. Her nails lightly raked his chest, it brought Mathew out of his slumber, his cock took off, the half an hour had been five full ones!

He found and squeezed a nipple, it hardened, she squeezed his cock, which too hardened. They moved against each other, lovemaking began, this time there was no rush, but both were anxious for his cock to be where it mattered most to the both of them, deep in her blond pussy.

The young black maestro waggled his fingers like an orchestra conductor waving baton. And the baton was his now full, thick and hard cock. Lady Samantha was being brought to a crashing finale, where the only encore was to be summararily fucked.

"I want to do you on your knees maam?" it was a reverent request, but Samantha knew it for what it was, an indirect order, she obeyed complicity. She jumped into place, Mathew got behind her and thrust in, it took her breath away, as it always seemed to. Her head went down, she was in the most submissive position she could be. She was there to be banged, and Mathew banged her hard.

He held her hips, and rocketed his prick in and out, his loins slapping against hers. Lady Samantha wilted before the onslaught, never in her adult life could she ever have known about this, even her sadly deceased husband hadn't been as good as her black stable boy.

But she had no inkling of what was about to happen next, Mathew waited until he thought he had her subdued, submitted, ready but unable to deflect or stop her complete demise. He was confident enough now to try it, and was reasonably certain success would be his.

He had one eye on her, and one eye on her ass, particularly her little brown puckered hole. He had to hit the bulls eye first time, a near miss wouldn't do. His uncle's forty four year old wife had told him, and taught him that 90% of women will try it at least once. And that 75% would want it again. His aim was the 90% first time, and see what her thoughts were later.

He was slick enough, her love juices had coated him, he rubbed some on her ass hole and fingered it a little, she had squirmed and moaned. This made him feel fairly good about what he was going to do. "Now Mathew, now or never, do or die, but you've got to go for it!" His own words rang in his ears.

He pulled out and shoved his thick black prick right into his beautiful blond mistress's tight round cheeked ass. He held her hips so tight his nails dug deep, he wasn't about to let her slip away. Lady Samantha screamed, her legs kicked out, her arms shot forward, but Mathew held her and he wasn't letting go. He forced her flat down, and used his weight to keep her there.

His legs were now outside of hers, his arms under her shoulders, his face buried into her neck. She was utterly trapped, she tried to lift herself and couldn't. Meanwhile Mathew initiated his first outward stroke, giving her some relief, and allowing her to think he was getting off. She was of course, wrong, and once more he drove in, and once more she screamed.

She couldn't find her voice, so there was chance of ordering him off, she could only lay there and gabble incoherently. Mathew slowed the pace and settled into long methodical strokes, just as his Aunty Edwina had taught him. He controlled her, try as she might, Samantha knew she couldn't move, he had her and that was that.

What Mathew was doing was forcing her to accept it, "most women will Mathew," Aunty Edwina had told him after experiencing him up her own ass for the first time of many. "But love her too, don't just ravage her ass, get her nipples, finger her pussy too." He remembered her saying that, and he had done as told. "Oh Mathew that is so good baby, ooooh!" then he had made her cum.

Now Mathew went after his mistress too, he pushed his hands under her, got her bullet nipples and crushed them; he bit and kissed her neck. Lady Samantha gave out her first moan of the day. Then he fingered her clit, she had a small climax, Mathew felt her have it, it spurred him on. Soon he was striking at her ass, sliding in and out. It was a while before he realised that his mistress was spread eagled. His legs were now inside of hers, and she had done it by herself, she had given in and was accepting it.

It made Mathew cum, he let her know by increasing his pace, and also increasing his grip on her. Lady Samantha moaned and groaned, she felt the lumpy steel bar in her ass harden even further, and it made her cringe with fear because there was nothing she could do to stop him cumming. She was about to take his cum deep in her battered bowels. The swell of his prick, followed by hot steaming cum being driven into her defenceless ass, made her cum too.

She felt her body fold into tiny pieces; her entire being was in bits. Never never never could she have known about this, her first husband had never gone there, and she already knew her second never would, but Mathew, "oh Mathew, what have you done to me now, hmmm?" she thought lamely, as she lay there as defeated and cowed, as she never had been.

Mathew waited a while before pulling out his limp cock, it fell from her, it was covered in thick brown slime, he didn't like it. He waited longer until his mistress began to move, he hurried to the bathroom where he washed himself off, had a rapid shower, dried and went back. Lady Samantha was just successfully turning on to her back as he rejoined her.

He immediately loved her, petted her, stroked her and told her of his reverence, how he would never betray her, or even hint at such an unthinkable deed. These were the words the beaten and now completely battered woman wanted to hear, it was music to her ears. Her ass was sore, her throat was sore, and her pussy was sore. She was in pain all over from his complete takeover of her body. Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was in awe of him, in dire pain, and she loved every stab she received from her regions when she even thought of moving, let alone actually doing it.

She lay there motionless, but managed to say, "Please Mathew, leave me for a while, I need to be alone for a time, please go, I will call you when I need you." She told him. He looked at her, this wasn't what he had wanted, but he knew enough not to go against her.

"Do you promise maam?" he asked with the right kind of downcast eyes.

She smiled; she could see the worry on his handsome young black face. "I promise Mathew, and don't go too far okay?" This made him happy, he kissed her, she kissed him back, his ground was still firm. He left quickly, pausing at the door for one last look before disappearing. He skipped down the stairs and hurried home, he had to tell granddad!

And Hank his grandfather sat and listened to him totally amazed, shocked and stunned, he almost didn't believe him, but he knew Mathew would never lie to him about anything, especially something like this. He congratulated him, telling him to, "keep it up!" meaning of course his prick.

Two hours later a morose Mathew was waiting for the call from her, he was worried and wanted to go back to see her, his granddad, being an old hand made him wait. Then it rang, his face turned to joy. "Her Ladyship wants me back," he mouthed to him.

"Is everything alright maam?" he asked, then his face split nearly in half in the widest grin. "I'll be right there maam, five minutes," he said. He closed his phone and leapt into the air, "she wants me granddad, she needs me, she just told me she needs me whoopeeeeee!" he yelled. He raced off leaving his granddad laughing but wishing he could go with him.

"Ah well," he said to himself, "maybe later?" He laughed and lived the dream in his rocking chair on his small wooden veranda. Mathew raced back; he flew like superman on his way to a global rescue. At the door he steadied himself, he wanted her to know that he was there for her, but that he was cool calm and collected about it.

Lady Samantha met him at the door, it surprised him, he stepped inside and made a grab for her. Her hand met his chest and kept him at bay, 'but for how long?' she wondered. "Whoa there boy, whoa!" she called, and laughed happily. "Mathew," she told him, "we have to slow down, I am unbelievably sore and not in some little pain either." She exaggerated it by limping away from him towards the kitchen.

He followed her concerned if he had really hurt her; his Aunty had loved it when he had banged her in the ass. He had hoped the Lady would too, unknown to Mathew she had loved it once the initial pain had subsided. Samantha had had such enormous life breaking orgasms from him, ones she had no ideas were to be had.

Lady Samantha Catherine Walker turned to him and held out her arms, he went willingly into them, and the embrace, followed by deep long kissing, and bone crushing hugs from one to the other, told him he was never going to be turned away from her, not unless anything went badly wrong.

"Mathew, my husband returns tomorrow, in the early evening, you must then go back to being my stable boy, do you understand?" This was whispered lovingly into his ear. Mathew assured her that he did, he wouldn't put a foot out of place, that she had his number, she could call or text him at any time, day or night, with how, when and where to meet if she so desired.

"Well Mathew, then I will want Blaze ready for and early morning gallop the morning after my husband returns, can you do that?" and she kissed him.

He beamed, he knew what that meant, "Yes maam, I, we will be ready at 7am for you. Shall I plan a route, or do you want to decide?"

"I'll leave it up to you Mathew," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "I'm sure that where ever we go we will enjoy ourselves won't we?"

"I can guarantee it maam; you just leave things with me."

"Are you hungry Mathew, you must be starved, I know I am, I'll make a meal for us, then we can talk." Samantha loved horse betting, and she would put money on, that the talk would end up with her under him, and her secured with his black tool bar. She was of course right, but she got nailed during lunch across her table, this too was a first for her.

It seemed that the most unusual thing she would ever do in her life, would be to beg him not to do her in her bum again. "I'm too sore Mathew please don't." But she also knew that if he decided to, then her Ladyship would have no say in the matter. She was actually getting used to doing what he wanted, he never seemed to ask, she just did what he silently told her.