A Humble Stable Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she pictured herself across her table, feet swinging off the floor, Mathew behind her pounding her pussy, her, hanging on to the far edge of it while he screwed her brains out. Moaning and cumming, him grunting and thumping, then it happened again, she felt that change in his prick, the hardening, it made her cum knowing that he was going to. He filled her once more, Samantha nearly fainted from the effects of cock, cum, and orgasms.

After she dragged herself upright, she looked at him in a new light, "this isn't a boy," she thought, "he is a machine!" The thing that her Ladyship couldn't get her head around was the fact that he was so nice, so respectful and considerate. "He should be in London mixing with the kind of people I know, he could show them what true respect is! Not the put on, the pretence that I have to suffer!" That she was so utterly used to, and so utterly offended by.

He was also very aware of his upbringing, he knew his place, his ancestry had been in slavery, but times had changed. He also knew that if opportunity presented itself, he would be first in the queue, and being here with her Ladyship he had no intention of blowing it. He would work his passage, his granddad, his uncles, and his family had taught him the worth of humility, but also the worth of himself, and Lady Samantha was beginning to see his worth!

Mathew was beginning to realise that what he had in her Ladyship was more valuable than money, jewels, and gold, what she had was hierarchy! And he could use it for him and all his close family. He escorted his mistress to a couch where she flopped down, and in minutes she was deep in slumber, he hurriedly went in search, looking for anything that could be of use. He wasn't out to blackmail her; he was looking for future reference.

And he found them in the drawer at the side of her bed; they were her birth control pills! He thought, "why should she be on them, she is married into money, lots of it. She mustn't want to be made pregnant by her husband." And, he decided, "if I am making love to her, she won't want to do it with him?" he hoped. He took some; he would ask his granddad if he could find a substitute.

The evening he told his granddad everything, nothing was omitted, and he finished by saying to him.

"Granddad," he said, "if I can make her pregnant with my baby, a black baby, then, if things go my way, you, me, and all of us will have a life of luxury. I'm sure granddad that she loves me, I'm absolutely certain of it. She might not know it yet, but I'm sure she does!" His granddad thought long and hard about this turn of events, and he decided that Mathew had a really plausible case.

He made some calls, and the following day he had three months' supply of sugar pills, exactly like the birth control pills her Ladyship used. That same day Mathew made the swap, only time would tell whether she took them with her or had a supply back home. His grandads next thought was. "Well Hank, maybe even I can have a crack at her when things settle down?" Even at his age his prick jumped in his pants, he hadn't had a good looking woman for many years, and Lady Samantha Catherine Walker more than filled this bill!

The following day his Lordship arrived, there was a kind of gala dinner with the local dignitaries, who actually meant nothing to no one. Mathew never saw his mistress that night and he was sad and lonely, he was in love. But he knew that it was, and only could be a one way thing for now.

He was up with the larks the following morning, he nearly wet his pants waiting for her, she was late by ten minutes, he was agitated and annoyed, until he saw her striding toward him.

"Hi Mathew," she called to him, "where are we going today, somewhere nice I hope?" she said as she climbed up on Blaze. His demeanour changed immediately.

"Yes maam, I have just the place for you, and it's not too far away either!" She told him she liked that idea, and set off at a fast gallop. Ten minutes later Mathew called a halt. They were in a glade, the morning sun filtered through the trees. The Lady dismounted and Mathew was on her, unbridled lust ensued from them both. Lady Samantha couldn't get close enough to him, she felt him everywhere, and when her hand met his already turgid cock she wouldn't let go.

Her husband was still in bed, she had given him a welcome hand job to keep him happy, but it was Mathew, her stable boy, who was going to get the succulent delights her body offered. He was going to get what should have been rightfully her husband's. She had thoughtfully packed a change of clothing and put them in her saddle bag, and she had been right to do so.

She laughed and giggled like a little school girl, as her blouse and skirt flew away in bits. She playfully tried to fight him off, but had to give in eventually, his utter determination to have her was overwhelming. Lady Samantha was pegged in indecent haste by her black boy lover. His cock thundered into her soaking pussy, it had seemed like forever to her since he had last made love to her, and now, every time he topped her, it was always brand new.

It took Mathew only a few minutes before he knew he was going to cum, Samantha was already on her second climax when he erupted, she felt the heated surge of his cum flood her, it ignited her third orgasm, and she collapsed under him. Mathew continued pumping her up until the last dregs of his hot sperm left his slackening prick.

They lay there breathless, Lady Samantha lying beneath him, looking up at him. Mathew seemed to notice a change in the way she was looking at him, he sensed the difference, he wasn't sure. But unless he was mistaken there was a look of serenity about her. A look that said, "I've found you, I've found you at last?"

His Aunty Edwina had told him that when a woman falls in love with a man, he will know, not from words she might say to him, but by the very way she looks at him, a look that she cannot alter. Mathew thought he might be seeing that look, he kissed her, and she kissed him back in a way that she hadn't done before. This time it felt like she really meant it, and she didn't break the kiss for a long time, Mathew was certain now, almost?

She rolled him on to his back and got over him, all she wanted was to love him now, she kissed, bit him, scratched him with her teeth, she attacked his neck with lips so soft and yet so demanding, he just gave into it all. He got her nipples, they were so hard and so so sensitive, she cried out in aroused lust and love.

"Oh Mathew Mathew what have you done to me?" she breathed gutturally into his mouth. "I am so happy darling..." she stopped; those words were not ones she was used to using. She looked at him pensively, trying to reconcile with what was going through her. It was admission time as far as she was concerned, but she had to take it slowly.

She peered into his eyes; he was locked in and down, no escape. "You must realise Mathew how I'm beginning to feel about you, yes?" she asked. Mathew nodded his head, he was still a little too young to fully understand the machinations of a woman's mind and heart, so he decided to say nothing yet, and keep his mouth shut.

"I am already deciding to spend more time here on the island instead of in London, would you like me to do that, hmmm?" she asked huskily, she was turned on, and what she was doing was turning her on even more. Her hand found his sticky cock and held it gently, her fingers sliding around him.

"Maam, I would love it if you were here more, and for longer, I don't want to be here without you," he replied, he held his breath, was that the right thing to say, he wondered. Lady Samantha beamed with pleasure; he had said the exactly right words she wanted to hear. His cock started to harden again, it amazed her, she had never known anyone with such stamina, such staying power as Mathew.

"Oh Mathew," she murmured into his mouth. Lady Samantha was giving into him completely, she really was falling in love with him, and now he knew it. The blond beautiful married Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was in for good, and she knew it, no going back. She had been conquered and taken by her nineteen year old black stable boy.

She would be his forever if he could get her pregnant, his life, his granddads life would be secure. There would only be Aunty Edwina to worry about, knowing her, he thought, she'll want a piece of the action. What that would mean, or what would happen though, he had no idea.

"On your knees maam," he told her quietly, it wasn't an order, more of a request, but she obeyed as usual. He got behind her, she knew what to expect, "he's going to do me, and then my bum is going to get it again, I just know it!" her head told her, she was right. Mathew slid into her like a hot knife through butter.

He rammed her forwards on her knees until they met a bump which kept her in place. Orgasms started rolling around her; they fell from her like rain. The Lady Samantha was up on hands and knees determined not to be crushed to the earth. She held her breath, waiting for the one withdrawal that would signal the ass banging she was now craving, yet feared more than anything.

Mathew pounded away gently, each thrust was backed by power, but each thrust was controlled, Mathew knew how to service her now, and the way she liked it the best. They were literally joined at the hip; each cock banging connection closed the gap between them, cementing their union. Her head was hanging down,

Mathew was beating her into oblivion; she was waiting for him to fuck her ass. That thought, 'fuck her ass,' the first time she had such thoughts, made her cum again. Samantha missed the withdrawal, she was in the middle of her orgasm when he pulled out and struck home.

She immediately went into her starfish pose, he dropped down on her back as before, and proceeded decimate and to fuck her ass. And this time he did fuck it, he attempted to rip her a new hole. Samantha cried out in agony, an agony she knew she would bear until it abated slowly. Mathew, unknown to either of them, was mastering her; he was bringing her down in the most loving of ways.

He bit her neck under the hairline at the back leaving his mark, one only they would know of, he would leave two more later, one in the crease under each firm tit. She would know the meaning of these, and would accept them, he had a hold of her now, not only physically, but mentally and she knew it, but she liked it.

No one in her life had ever treated her this way, she had been used to reverence, respect and deference. Mathew had all of that, humility too, but he also had strength of character not many men in her world had. And his young age belied the fact that he was a man, and he was all man too. Samantha swooned in agonistic joy at her own revelation.

Mathew blasted more seed into her, her body was getting used to it, it was knowing it, it could feel it, it was becoming synonymous, and synchronised with her own. He lay on her as he breathed heavily, his cock still fixed in her ass; he let it stay there for a while before pulling out. Samantha stayed still, she couldn't move, she was split into two halves.

Later as he helped her redress, and assisted her up onto Blaze they rode back, reaching across the divide between them Lady Samantha held his hand, she was his, he was hers, and they both knew it. Life would never be the same again. What had started out as a mind blowing sexual escapade, had turned into real love, especially as far as her Ladyship was concerned.

"Will I be able to see you tonight maam," he asked, "maybe later in the night?"

She thought for a moment and then nodded her lovely blond head. "I'll call you if it's possible I promise you," and she meant it too. The thought of seeing him illicitly in the dead of night filled her with naughty glee. And now she made the admition it to herself at last, "I love him, I love him," she glanced across at him; he was looking at her, her look told him that she did.

Mathew got a whispered call at 2.30 in the morning to meet her at the stables; he hurried there and was pleased to see her waiting for him just behind the open door. He charged her and they kissed, she fell into him completely. And without waiting he put his hands on his hands on her shoulders, she sank to her knees, she settled on to her haunches, and had his cock out in a moment, and a moment later she was deep throating him.

The soreness had gone, but the opening hadn't, she still had to force her mouth and tonsil over it, and it seemed to bump into something there, but one push and she had him all the way in. His pubic hair was all over her face she was so far on him. Her hands went to his balls, she felt them, big hard nuts they felt like. Her eyes looked up, even in the little moonlight she could see him stood majestically over her.

Her heart burst with love, this is where she wanted to be, where she needed to be, and when the time came, where she would always be. At the call of her man, wherever, and whenever, she would be there, every time Lady Samantha made a plan, it was immediately changed simply by him being there.

She pulled off, took two deep breaths and he disappeared into her mouth and throat once more. She was right down on her knees, her head tipped up, Mathew was stood right over her his prick tipped down. He held her head and began to fuck her face, Samantha accepted it wholly, if he pulled out far enough she was able to draw breath, if not she held it, but she wasn't going anywhere until he had off loaded his thick steamy cum.

Lady Samantha Catherine Walker was turning into a slut, not a dirty slut, but the kind that would willingly do anything for her guy. She ended up falling slowly backwards, until Mathew was kneeling over her and his prick was rammed deep into her, she was struggling for breath. Then he jammed it in and blew his load, she nearly drowned, her eyes closed, things went dark, then she was coughing and swallowing.

She fell to the floor; she was gulping cum, and trying to suck in lungfuls of air at the same time. Her eyes were on his cock, she marvelled at the sight, even just after cumming it was glorious. He was still thick, still heavy, dripping her saliva, a rope of cum slipping out to drop on her. "His cock is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," she told herself, Her hand reached out to touch him, she needed it, it gave her a sense of belonging that she hadn't had for a long time.

Her gaze travelled him, "beautiful, so very beautiful," she thought. Lady Samantha was in now, all the way, she loved him. She loved his boyish manhood, his youthful charm, his easy way. But most of all she loved the way he made her do what he wanted without him telling her, she would follow his lead now, no matter what the cost.

Mathew was doing the same, he was in total awe of her beauty, of the way she was, who she was, and what she was. He also had the nous to know now that she loved him and he was going to do nothing to sway her from that. He intended to get her to love him so much that she would not be able to live without him. In return he would always love her the way that she deserved to be loved.

Knowing that the sublime beautiful, extremely rich blond, who at this moment was laying at his feet in complete acceptance of him being her young master, teacher, and lover, and that he knew, she knew, they both knew who was who from now on.

Mathew reached down and lifted the weakened woman to her feet; he crushed her in his arms and kissed her the best way he knew how to kiss. He tasted himself on her, her lips soft and slightly bruised. He held her for a long time, letting her know he was now her man. Lady Samantha nestled in; this was where she wanted to be, not back in the house with her husband, but here with her young black boy lover.

"You had better go back maam," he told her, "we don't want to spoil things do we? I'll have Blaze ready for you at 10am, go and get some sleep my beautiful angel, be ready for, and dream of me."

Her hold on him tightened, she said, "I don't want to go back Mathew, I want to be with you, I love you darling, I love you!" Mathew's heart rang; she had finally told him what he already knew. Now he knew for 100% certain he was home free, she was his. He would get all he wanted, and have the most beautiful woman on earth for himself forever.

"Lady Samantha, I love you too, I have loved you from the moment you set foot on this island," his words sank her; she cried tears of joy, happiness and relief, relief that he loved her too. That wasn't just using her. The way all men in her life had tried to use her because of her beauty. They had always tried to lead her their way, Mathew had never once done that, she had gone willingly with him; they were treading the path together.

They left for their morning ride at 9.57, by 10.15 that morning Mathew was naked, on his back in long grass, he was looking up at the woman, in her most wanton aroused mood, and climaxing for the first time this day. The elegant, beautiful blond, The Lady Samantha Catherine Walker, the wife of Lord Rupert Walker, was riding him, a thin sheen of sweat on them, making them both glisten in the morning sun.

This was her first time on top of her magnificent young black boy lover, who was approximately ten years younger than she, and who was still officially, her lowly stable hand. But there was one major difference; he was the instigator of all they did. He was silently in command of her and them.

She could feel his tremendous black cock deep within her, the onion sized head was trying to batter its way past her cervix and find its way directly into her womb, the womb where one day soon, god willing he thought, his thick potent seed would do its work.

Her hands were balancing her on his flat strong chest, her feet hooked over his thighs making sure every bit of the long and thick black tool was in her. Her blond hair was waving in the sunlight as she pressed up and down on him, and back and forth. Her eyes shut tight, her lips pursed, teeth bared in a wild grin, her heart beating like a drum.

Orgasms tagged on to each other, each one a little greater than the last, she knew she was building up to one she hadn't had before, the tension in her stomach told her so. When it arrived it would kill her of that she was sure. She was almost in mortal fear of it, she knew she should stop riding Mathew to save herself, but she couldn't, the force within her made her go on and on, making her ride him even harder.

It was making her pummel herself on the thick black prick, it was her own nuclear weapon, Mathew was waiting for the blast, he could sense it emanating from her, she was Ooooohing, Arggghing, Hmmmming, grunting and groaning, becoming intelligible. Her body was setting its own fuse, which would release the detonator, which would blow her apart and send her to her doom.

Mathew's prick was at its best, he was lodged into her pussy at just the right angle, each thump down from her antagonised her own senses. The calamity now being caused by her own actions was taking its toll. Suddenly Lady Samantha hit the heights, the explosion happened, she screamed, but never heard herself, her nails dug into his chest. She cried out to him, her head bowed, an unreal screech came out of her, she shuddered and juddered, she had hit the wall and bounced off.

Love juices gushed out of her around Mathews prick and down her thighs to the grass. Her knees clamped tight to him as if trying to hold the flood back, to contain the orgasm that was sucking the life out of her. She fell forward in a dead faint, her head landed in his shoulder, her breathing were a ragged pulsating gasps. Mathew shot his load then, tons of hot cum blew right into her all the way into what he hoped would soon be her unprotected womb.