A Humble Stable Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly rolled her over and mounted the unconscious woman and fucked like a wild animal, he wanted his prick to stay hard and this was the best way to do it. "Go again Mathew," his Aunty Edwina had told him, "fuck me as hard as you can baby, and you'll stay up!" And she was right, he did. Mathew battered Lady Samantha like he never had with his Aunty.

His prick flashed in and out, he was hurting his own body, but Samantha was the target. What he wanted, when she came around was to know what he had done. That he would and could again, whenever he felt like it. This was the day that The Lady Samantha Walker would know she had been fucked, and would stay fucked forever!

He was now the confident young man he always had been, he had worked his passage, now he knew that he was the man, her man, and he would stay that way. Not only because of the way he loved, screwed and fucked her, but because he was, who he was. His achievement was more than he could ever have hoped for, he had wanted to fuck her, he had done that on their first day out riding together, now he had progressed to her lover, she was in love with him, he loved her.

But there was a greater development neither had sought, neither had looked for, he had mastered her, unknowingly yes, but it was now a fact, it was them. He was the lead, she would follow, she was his! But he also knew that more careful planning still had to be made, he had to get her pregnant. And that, he knew, would kill off any opposition anyone, and from any quarter.

Four days later after much and many clandestine meetings Lady Samantha left, she was morose; her heart was heavy at the thought of not seeing Mathew for some time. She had bought him an i pad, showed him how to use it, she herself bought one for her own use, now they could be in contact, and speak on the screen, at least she would be able to see him.

The first thing Mathew did was to check her birth control pills, they were gone! He yippee'd knowing she was taking sugar pills now, and that when she came back, she would be ready to become pregnant. He told his granddad, and revealed his plans; he was more than happy for him, and also for himself, because as a 65 year old man his own life would be secure through his woman.

Hank was already thinking of the gorgeous blond beauty as Mathew's woman. He called Edwina and she came to see him, Edwina was the daughter of his older, now sadly deceased brother. It had been Hank who had asked her to 'take' the young Mathew in hand, a task she willingly did, simply because her own husband was a complete no hoper in bed.

It had been her who had mainly taught him the birds and the bees, she had involved a couple of friends who had gladly taken him under their wings and Mathew had become the complete lover. But he had also been blessed with a fantastic personality, and also very blessed with the most superb of pricks, large, long thick and beautiful to look at.

And now he had captured what could only be described as the ultimate prize, her Ladyship! After Hank had explained everything to her, and while she was giving him his customary blow job, and blowing his load into his nieces clam like mouth. She thought, "Well, later I will have a piece of her, I like a woman who is beautiful, and having a real Lady, who is as beautiful as her will be a fight worthy of winning."

A week later Mathew was at his Aunties home, her husband was away so Mathew was seeing to her needs, he actually felt guilty, he was being unfaithful to Samantha, he thought. But Aunty Edwina's persuasive ways took care of that. He had his i pad with him, he took it everywhere. He was laid in bed with Edwina, he had just given her a royal fucking, and she had enhanced it by telling him she knew of his dealings with the Lady.

He had been shocked and was angry with his granddad for telling her. But she just poo poo'd him, and then she had told him to think of her while he was screwing her, it had worked. Mathew set off at pace even Edwina hadn't known of, and he had battered her hard. They came together, but his Aunty had had several cums on his young masterful cock.

The i pad 'dingled' he opened it and made the connection, the screen came alive, Edwina slipped sideways. And there was her Ladyship staring at him. She was overjoyed to see him, she asked him a million questions, but mostly she wanted to know if he missed her. Mathew couldn't get a word in; he just smiled and nodded his handsome head.

"I do miss you darling, I can't wait to get back to you, to be in your arms again, and to feel you in me, oh God I do miss that my sweet beautiful lover."

Mathew asked her when she would be coming back, she told him, "I am coming back in three weeks, and I'll be on my own, sweet love." They chatted about themselves, her asking him, "what are you going to do with me, you'll have me there for at least a month before my husband may even think of coming over."

Mathew took the unsaid hint, "I'll do with you whatever I want maam, isn't that what you want me to do? Master you, use you, tie you up in the barn, make love to you in your marital bed, in the kitchen, out in the long grass, wherever I want. And you maam, will do whatever I say, won't you?"

Her Ladyship bowed her head, he was taking control, she knew it now. She also knew that if she wanted this to be what she wanted it to be, there was only one answer to give.

"Yes Mathew, I will do whatever you say darling, I like it that way, I like my man to be a man, a real man, and that man is you Mathew, you!" Edwina had slipped away and come back with a pen and a pad.

On it, she had written, 'ask her if she is now a black man's woman, your woman forever?' He did so, and Samantha's answer was an unequivocal, Yes! Edwina scribbled some more, and showed him, her words surprised him, but he asked the question, at the end of it she had written, ask her with a smile!

Mathew smiled at the screen, made a blow kiss and said. "Maam, there is something I have always wanted to know about you, may I ask you a very personal question?"

"Yes of course darling, you can ask me anything you want, and please, between you and I, please call me Samantha from now on okay?"

Mathew grinned, "thank you," he said, "now, and please don't be offended, but have you ever been with another woman, have you ever had a relationship with another female?" Samantha looked aghast, her mouth dropped open. Mathew was about to apologise and tell her to forget it when Edwina poked him secretly in the ribs and shook her head, no!

"Well Mathew, seeing as you seem to be the most perceptive man I have ever met," she said, not looking at the screen. "I feel I must be honest with you darling, the answer is yes I have." Mathew interrupted her then, by wanting to know every detail.

Lady Samantha continued then, saying, "I met a girl at finishing school, we became friends, and somehow she seduced me, we were together for a full year, I think I loved her, but not like I love you though."

"I know that Samantha," he said, using her name for the first time, meanwhile Edwina was scribbling away. 'Ask her what her response would be if you asked if she would do it for you, that you would like to watch her with another female?' Mathew baulked at that but asked her anyway.

Edwina had Mathew's cock in her hand, and while she had him there, he would not go against her. Lady Samantha's face blanched then went bright red. "Mathew!" she exclaimed, "You have shocked me darling, aren't I enough for you?" He assured her fervently that yes of course she was, he just wanted to know, that was all, he told her.

Her face softened, she thought for a while, "can we talk about this when I get back darling," she said, "this isn't the right place for this kind of discussion, don't you think?" He agreed and they got back to them, but it was mainly what she wanted from him, what he was going to do to his helpless woman. He insisted that he would do what he wanted, when he wanted and how he wanted, and bring some jelly back with you, a couple of vibrators Samantha, he told her.

Samantha told him she would, he told her to take her top off, he wanted to see what he owned, she hesitated but then did, 'play with them,' he instructed, she did, her nipples hardened, 'Skirt,' he told her, she looked at the screen he knew she didn't want to. 'Off!' he ordered, she reluctantly did so. "Now my sweet love," he said, "let me see all of you." Edwina was stroking his cock, he was as hard as nails, this was getting to him.

Samantha let go then, she opened up, 'fingers Samantha, get them to work!' he said in a manly voice. She stroked her pussy, and squeezed her nipples, then she disappeared, she had fallen down when an orgasm had hit her. Before she could recover Edwina attacked Mathew's prick, she grabbed the i pad and focussed it on her hand and his cock.

When Samantha got herself righted, all she saw was a blur of a hand, and Mathew's prick as he ejaculated. She saw his precious cum shoot out, she was mesmerised, she jammed her fingers back into her pussy and came again twice more.

She watched in amazement as his cum dribbled down over what she thought was his hand. His voice came on, "Hurry back to me Samantha, we are wasting time!"

Yes I will Mathew, I'll be there as soon as I can darling, I swear! She told him. Edwina waggled the note pad at him, and pointed to where it said. 'Would you go with another woman, just for me?' He asked the question, but first he said, "If you love me as much as you say you do Samantha, then will you go with another woman, just for me?"

Samantha didn't even have to think about it now. "Yes darling I will, I will do anything for you, I will do anything you tell me to do, you will never have to ask me twice, that's my solemn oath to you, I love you so much darling, I love you with all my heart!"

He smiled into the screen, and said, "I love you too Samantha, I do!" And he knew he did too. But what he was going to do about his Aunty Edwina, he just didn't know. What he did know though, was that, 'the other woman' was going to be her, that was a given! He knew full well of her preferences in a bed, and it included women, but he never had a problem with that before. He closed the i pad, he needed to talk to his Aunty, she would take over in a way now. Mathew knew she was 'looking after' his granddad, and he was quite happy about it. After all, without either of them, he thought, he wouldn't be who he was, he owed them everything.

Over the next few weeks Mathew gained more and more knowledge of who his mistress was, her life style, the way she was, what she had hoped for, what she was now hoping for, from him especially. The month passed and as promised, Lady Samantha arrived back on the island. Mathew met her at the airport and drove off; as soon as the car door closed she was all over him.

He had also been busy in her home, in one of the bedrooms were exposed beams, from the central one he had hung two ropes, they were tied off to another beam that swung below. These would be used to tie her Ladyship to it; hooks and ropes would secure her and hold her weight. Thee feet apart attached to the floor were two blocks, only a couple of inches high, each also with ropes, these she would be made to stand on, and the ropes would hold her in place.

Her arms would be out wide, her feet apart and helplessly under control. His Aunty Edwina had showed him what to do, and told him what the benefits he could, and would gain from her acquiescence. And it would all start with the blindfold, she had told him; it would excite her not knowing where or what she would be made to do.

"Can we stop on the way back Mathew?" she asked, he knew she would, and he had already found a nice secret spot on a very secluded beach. They could not keep their hands off each other, naked in double quick time, Lady Samantha was agog at his actions, swimming and being nude on a beach wasn't the kind of thing she did.

Soon they were frolicking naked in the surf, he lifted her up in the air, she wrapped her long slim legs around him, and he lowered her down, his young black magic wand slid right into her. Her head went back, "this is what I've missed so badly," she thought. And making love as the waves bounced around them, addled her mind, everything he did, every time she saw him was brand new, nothing stayed the same. His and her love juices and cum floated away as they meshed themselves into each other.

After resting on the warm sand, and then making themselves as presentable as they could they set off for, and arrived at the villa on the hill. And fifteen minutes after that they were in her bed. Mathew had her up on her knees; he was desperately keen to fuck her ass again. Samantha conceded immediately, she didn't care what he wanted to do, as long as he was in her somewhere.

He launched himself into her, she cried in joyous pain; not having his thick black cock in her ass for a month caused her some serious agony. But it abated and the Lady was away, orgasms dropping off her like hot cakes. Mathew was driving her to her completely agreed submission, she just didn't care anymore, she was where she wanted to be, in her bed with her young black loving master.

Her upbringing had been among people all around her who were 'masters', to their families, underlings, servants and the like. She had steadfastly refused to acknowledge the fact. 'No one is better than me!' had been her mantra. Yet now she had one, and she settled into it like a duck to water. Her young powerful lover could have all the mastery he wanted, she would submit totally, no problem and no argument.

Once again Samantha's legs shot out, and once again Mathew forced himself on her, and equally forced himself up her. She cried and wailed, he gave her no respite, he fucked her ass until he couldn't fuck it any longer. He shot his load deep into her bowels and once again, Samantha fainted with the pain and the glory of it.

Mathew extricated himself and went in search of her birth control pills, which he found in her medical bag, they were one month short, and they were all the sugar pills he had swapped. He silently clapped his hands, 'this month, she is going to be with my child,' he chortled.

He had moments of guilt, what he was doing was probably morally wrong, he thought, but the end result, as far as he was concerned, justified his actions. He, she and they, would be a family, what happened over in the UK he thought, would be someone else's problem, not mine, he decided.

He returned to the bathroom and washed himself clean, he climbed into bed with her and fell asleep along side of her, they slept the night in peaceful dreams. In the morning Samantha awakened first, she slipped out of bed, had a quick shower and went down to the kitchen; she made a huge breakfast for him and for her.

As she carried it up, she took stock of where things were, she knew that Mathew had a hold on her, not simply because he was more dominant, but mainly because she loved him so much. Passing control to him was the natural thing to do, he was much younger than her, but it didn't matter. She wanted to be dominated in any way he decided. It was the right thing for her, and for him.

Her husband had to be told, so that he could control events in London, while she controlled here, from her husband's point of view. She would fly back next week on a quick visit, she would tell him their marriage was ended, over. She had met the man for her, she would apologise, but nothing would change her mind. She would play her part so he wouldn't lose face too much, but, she would tell him, 'it is what it is!'

Mathew would do the controlling of her. The thought of that made her nipples tighten, and her pussy jangled, she hurried up the stairs to her bedroom. When she entered the room, she stopped in her tracks, Mathew was still sleeping, his torso was on view, the bed sheet came to his upper thighs. Everything about him made her weak, her knees turned to rubber, her heart beat faster, her mind scrambled. His masterful young powerful frame, the sleek dark skin, his black cock was laid on his lower belly, his hairy black balls called to her.

Lady Samantha Catherine Walker answered the call, she put the tray down and slid on to the bed, her succulent mouth picked his prick up, and her hands got his balls, her corn blond hair flitted over him, the difference between it and his skin made her breath catch. He began to swell in her hot mouth and grow immediately. Mathew woke up, but kept still, he wanted to watch the wondrous blond beauty suck his black cock that now owned her, literally.

Her head began to bob back and forth in a slow languid way; he revelled in the feel of her tongue, her soft hands cradling his balls. His cock paid her the compliment of behaving in the way she wanted it to; it became vibrant, pulsating, hard, slick, slippy, and unyielding. Mathew didn't even try to hold back, he had seen the tray full of food and wanted to get started on it.

He savoured her ministrations, soon his balls were jingling, he was on his way, he loved the feeling he got when prior to cumming. His bell end hissed, and frizzled, then he shot it. Samantha drove her mouth down his cock end, and past her tonsils as before. And the billiard ball head swelled in her throat tight, it cut off her air supply, but she had taken a deep breath first, she had been ready for this! He blasted his morning cum straight into her belly. She felt the heat, and the filling, it was like being force fed, she loved it.

She came up for air, Mathew never rushed her, he paid her the respect she was due. For a woman of her standing to fall in love with him like this, to do the things she did for him, and want him to do whatever he wanted, then he would stand aside and give her everything there was to give.

He pulled her to him and she sank into her young lovers arms. Lady Samantha Walker was in a world now she knew little or nothing of. Black love was taboo where she came from, they were servants in her former life, but not now, now it was she who served!

"Is that food for me Samantha?" he asked, It sounded strange to hear him call her by her name.

"Yes darling, are you ready for it?"

"You can take that to the bank," he answered, and slapped her beautiful rounded ass.

"Oooooh, you young rascal," she told him and rubbed it, "I like that!" she smiled coyly at him.

"Then you'll get more of it then if you misbehave," he laughed.

"Humph," she mumbled, "only if I misbehave?" He slapped her ass again, it was a direct connection, the slap could be heard all over. "Argggh," she shouted, and jumped off the bed, "Ooooh Mathew, that one stung," she told him as she hopped up and down rubbing her gorgeous buttocks. Mathew laughed loudly.

"Then bring me my breakfast woman, or you'll get a lot more!" he laughingly shouted at her, she sniggered at him.

"Yes sir I will, please don't spank me master, I'll be good I promise," she begged happily. She brought the tray, sat it on his thighs, she knelt at his side and began to feed him, in between she fed herslf, but her sole concentration as on him. Mathew lay back and let her, thinking.

"This is fantastic," he thought, "I have an absolutely knock out beautiful married woman, I'm black, almost ten years her junior, and I've got her feeding me. She will do anything for me, I wonder what she'll say when I mention her husband, where he will, or not, fit in?"

She finished feeding him, and settled into him, his arm around her, her blond head on his chest, he wondered what she was thinking, but said instead.

"I have some nice ropes in the barn now Samantha, maybe you would like to look at them after we've been out on Blaze?" She hugged into him tight; her whole body was stiff with tension.