All Comments on 'A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Ending'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 327 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it!

This was the best ending to this story of all I read!

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
The disrespect from eoger and flo is still there!

The best part of this "joke"I is how great Alice's bowjobs and pussy and assfucks were. The jokester has the wrong wife and roger's dick still works. Flo needs her divorce for fucking roger over and over in mind if not body which reflected the disrespect for her husband.Alice should dump roger right now! Other than that a great revenge story! Better than the other one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmmm

I am definately a burn the bitch kind of guy. I won't apologize for that. They cheat , it's time to find someone else....and I don't think that's all that hard to do. Jim, on the other hand, finished nothing. Roger is an asshole. He won't let this die.....you need a final conclusion....and you have left yourself little or no wriggle room.

DjshengDjshengover 10 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHhaha

I knew the gun was a fake but it was a hilarious read. It may seem sick but I enjoy reading the torture part for the revenge. I wouldn't do it personally but I really do enjoy reading it.

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Fitting and appropriate

Good story, very fitting ending. The wife and her jokester neighbor got their cages rattled, their bells rung and It was a satisfying ending as far as I'm concerned.

Good job on the proof reading and grammar too.

5* from me.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I like your stories. Some of them I like a lot. But this? Fucking, of course. Consensual bondage, you bet. Revenge, sure. Self-defense against a bully, bravo. Branding, cutting, acid, genital torture, electric shock, ... not sexy. I'm disappointed.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
the best ending

I love it !

A galaxy of stars

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago

I think it's in poor taste to argue with a writer of fiction. They're your characters and it's your story (except for the beginning, but...). And it's kind of pointless, too. I mean, you wrote this, if somebody thinks they could do better -- then DO BETTER. Write your own story.

That said, I wondered how he was going to keep himself out of jail if he didn't kill them all. I guess we'll never know.

It was a fascinating read. As good a finish as this 'Joke' story deserves.

I gave it 5* BTW.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I have read this ending twice now.

I go along with the shocks but not the cutting or the acid. Although there is not anything too bad for them to do to Roger. This was the best ending so far but I have since read the ending by another author where he divorced Flo and Roger went to jail for the kidnapping etc. because to stay out of jail Flo testified against him. THAT is my favorite ending now. I really hate that fuckin' Flo and Alice should have divorced Roger many years ago, I don't care how much she loves him. I think she did finally divorce him in the other ending. If I run across it again I will post the name of the author in here and you can read it. No offense to Texas Tall Tales, I really like your stuff, I just liked the other ending better than this one.

Bill1104Bill1104about 10 years ago
Didn't like it.

When it became obvious that the practical "joke" was actually torture, I lost interest and quit reading.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent conversion.

Contains good thinking to balance out the percieved harms with the justification and continued to stay within the bounds of something believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Decent

I'd go along with the electroshock but the cutting went a bit far. Otherwise I enjoyed it quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best ending

They humiliated him to the point where he was a little insane and he never claimed to be just, he was getting revenge.

Best version of this story IMO,(although they are all good.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Ending...

But, what about Flo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking Sick Story

When you added torture and permanently maiming someone, you crossed the line. The type of story that a goddamn sociopath would write. Or maybe a Texan.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Criminal Charges?

How is he going to avoid criminal charges here?

Even if Ralph and Flo don't go to the police, SOMEBODY is going to ask about Ralph's scars and the story's gonna come out.

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
I just don't understand???

I guess I don't understand what "love" is. I like a joke as well as the next guy BUT when someone humiliates me and disrespects me over and over again- and my wife is in on it. Is this what they call "love"?

This marriage would have been over well before the final-straw joke began. I would have given my wife to the jokester and walked away as fast as I could. She could profess her love all she wants, but she doesn't love him at all.

This is one of the reasons that I have trouble writing stories, they would be too short and not have any story line. The men (husbands) would not put up with any of the bull that the wife does and then come back for more. I highly doubt that this woman really loved her husband.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 10 years ago
Too, TOO!

Way over the top. Diametrically opposed to Agena's half-hearted attempt to end it. Glad I stuck around for the punch line. Almost didn't. Going to hansbwl's page to read his attempt at an end. Hope it's somewhere between the two of you.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY IS IT THAT THE LAST LAUGHER WINS

except in this case, some of those threats may not be idle. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty sick

Pretty sick and way over the top with the carving. But you know, I liked it, because they got what they deserved.

Too bad Jim going to jail...or maybe just the crazy farm.

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago

That was fucking brilliant, I liked that ending so much better than the other one

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Un-fucking-believable... =)

I wasn't expecting that he would kill Roger... but I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd shot himself.

But that was an awesome story... funnily disconcerting was the fact that Alice pretty much was willing to trust him implicitly and his wife wasn't. That Alice would do anything to protect and defend her husband and Flo would be humiliated to realize that she didn't - not even remotely.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Some of the torture was a little much and so i really kinda expected him to actually put a bullet in Rogers brain.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I read this some time ago.

Still great! I was hoping this was what I had read, and, when he and Alice took them downstairs, I was fairly certain this was it. For some reason, I am occasionally reminded of this, especially Alice's butt-fucking and the gun. I had it wrong about the flag - I remembered it being yellow. I thought there was another paragraph or two, but I guess I'll see that at the beginning of T3's next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrible

Just plain awful. Should have left it alone.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
The Best !!!

It was mean,raw,sexy (you bet!),did he have it coming(?) absofuckingloutly. The bopper bopped,the trapper trapped,the hunter hoist by his own petard!

dimelightdimelightalmost 9 years ago
Dark,

You did warn us, but wow, extreme and uncomfortable, I loved it good writing.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Too far?

Probably. Dark? Meh, not really.

In the end, his revenge is only on himself. He is the only one that will get jail time.

Did I like this? No. And not because of his revenge, that seemed to be driven by some sort of mental breakdown. I don't like it, for the same reason that I didn't like any of the multitude of followups to 'The Joke'. They ALL have them stay married! Whether or not he got 'revenge' is irrelevant to me. It shouldn't have even gotten to that point! With the amount of continued and intentional disrespect and contempt she showed for her husband, the only logical conclusion to 'The Joke', should have been a divorce. Everything else, is pointless.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THIS IS GOING TO BOIL DOWN TO

"Fuck-em" if they cant take a joke. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Almost, but not quite

IMO a revenge humiliation should have been public. At least in front of those at the BBQ who thought Rogers jokes were so funny.

FourosesFourosesover 8 years ago
Really Tall Tale!!

Great work showing excellent imagination! The buildup was perfect, little old school shock therapy to change his mind, taking his wife.....

But the ending was the best, as I was reading the last few lines I was in shock, and then Bang the perfect prank! My wife thought I was going mad, giggling like a school girl!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hardly worth comment, just juvenile tosh. 1*

He demeaned himself by the revenge more than his 'friend' and wife. Pathetic offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then don't comment asshole of Lit

I gave it a 5 for a good story and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jolly good show Tex

You had me guessing along with the captives. I didn't see it coming either. I don't think there could be a better ending. BANG! LMFAO. And yes, Fucking his wife silly was definately the thing to do, only I would have recorded it, horney bastard that I am.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"No, Jim. It wasn't like that. Please," – It was EXACTLY like that! He was begging them to stop and release him, the heard him and continued with their “joke”.

Masturbation and a finger job aren’t sex?! In what universe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Desserts

Wow!

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this! Sometimes you have to go so far to prove a point

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Should Have Dragged It Out to Plow Alice More!

Seems like Alice was a much better fuck than his wife! Should have plowed her several more times before slicing the asshole's balls off.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
hello

a good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

brilliant

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

A well done revenge, I expect Roger to be a broken man after this, I think his joking days are over, if he tries again he would be a fool as well as the asshole he has already proven himself to be, the last part was hilarious.

In my opinion Jim should try trading up, definitely seems like Alice would be a better wife for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought you said it was "dark".

Cyclone33Cyclone33about 8 years ago
5*

I hope your wife never pisses you off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Flo

No way in hell would that bitch be in my house after the first BS she pulled. I divorced her in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

Even to write this you need help your seriously sick.only one star but it deserves none and you need locking up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I just thought it was much better thana the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a hoot!

Much better than the original ending. So, it was a little bit 'dark', but I didn't see this coming at all. Laughed my head off; great joke on the jokesters. HA! HA!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Excuse my language, but...

that was fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If he was going to plan months worth of set-up, he should just have killed them and done away with them entirely. To pass a lie detector test, you only have to believe you are telling the truth, not actually have to tell the truth. She said she didnt cheat, yet gave blow jobs and handjobs? Well if this is true, then she has a warped view of what love and cheating are and CAN NEVER be trusted EVER! So if you need revenge, kill her. Otherwise just divorce her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Freaking awesome!

Shit, now I need a fricking ending to your ending!

Well done, TTT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Of The Very Best

Even if Jim had killed Roger, which he fully deserved, I would have rated this a five. But your ending beat my idea to Hell and back.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Don't get even...stay even!

Absolutely 5*s!! Sweet cold revenge in a really funny way. Still laughing. Great story TTT. Thanks!

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Nice

That was what I wanted when I read Agena's story. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I can't see stooping below his level.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
It felt good

On a primal, visceral level.

slm59slm59about 7 years ago
Priceless!

That was so awesome!!!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Good . . .

. . . one! Well done. Very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome 5 star story

Great tale - one of the best alternative endings I've read on this or any other site.

lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

FUCK A 5 FROM ME........EXCELLENT STORY

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 7 years ago
I hate to admit this . . . .

But I loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fiddlesticks.... you pasted a grin on my face!

Sweet vengeance! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUCKING A!!! AWESOME

Very good. Loved it all. Thanks

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 7 years ago
WOW

That deserves a real Texas shout out (even though I'm not a Texan . lol)

YEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW.

Perfect ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Warped Sense of Humor

Wouldn't suggest you change a word. It was great!

rereadrereadover 6 years ago
A moment to remmeber

A perfect ending, he does have a sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
%!!! HEY ANNONY you simple minded fool

stop you dumb ass yelling first of all. And WTF is wrong with you. You read every fucking one of these LW stories ands then botch and complain about the story and/or writer. Why don't you flush your fucking face down the toilet

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
WOW!

You have an evil and sadistic mind. I Love It. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Greatest Story On Literotica

Nothing compares to this! This ought to have the highest rating ever of all Literotica stories. It is stories like this that make me a Literotica fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story if Flo is is not married to Jim

bear2readbear2readover 6 years ago
Great ending

This is a

Much better and fitting ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

Not good except for those of a warped mind. This was sadistic. The best solution would have been for Jim to coldcock Roger after the alleged making out scene. Before Roger said "Its a joke," hit him and hit him good, and if Alice said the same thing, then a good solid face slap. That would have put an end to it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
And then

Jim woke up realizing it was a dream and wondering what he was really going to do.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Ok!!

I’d have to say this is a lot better than your other stories as far as the

Cuckholding goes! I would love for someone to write alternative endings to some

of your stories!

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Never saw that ending coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nailed It In One

A little over the top with the cutting which caused my vote to drop from 7 stars to 5. Very well done and well edited. Outstanding story line and characters. This was overall funny. Liked this ending much better. I like your warped sense of humor. Thanks for a nice read and thanks for sharing.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Excellent.

Totally wicked and justice served to a prick of a neighbour. That bullshit with the beer/lemonade at party only demonstrated it was time to go nuclear on Roger. Loved it! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Thought It Was Funny

Anybody from Texas might, too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

second chapter and well written.Five stars.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Very good, sort of saw it coming. But the real question will be how do these two couples rebound from this? Flo really went over the line throwing all respect and trust to Jim down the shitter. I'd never taken her back the second time, drunk or not.

Jim and Alice sure enjoyed themselves - will Flo be able to coop with what she saw? Will Roger be able to coop with what Alice gave Jim (that Roger never got)? I do not see recovery from this and that sets up a sequel for another ending.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Just re-read the story and still love the ending. But Jim would have to know that this being Texas that once freed Roger would go to the cops and Jim would likely spend the rest of his life in prison. He went way to far. But as a story it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, this was way over the top!

I was hoping for something a little less ridiculous.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Damn

Damn Man, who doesn't have a sense of humor? If I was Roger I would be taking the next train out of town. This was a “Life’s Lesson” for him. Of course like everyone else I am wondering what happened the next day to the four of them. You Texas guys sure know a joke or two.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Batsh*t crazy!

Yeah Jim took it over the top... probably far enough to plead insanity.

But that’s a response, a vengeful response, not an ending. You just shifted the focus to ‘what will Roger, Alice, and Flo do after they’re released?’

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do You Know What I Hate?

I hate it when Perry Mason wannabe's attempt to pick apart a story from a legal point of view. Or from a medical or financial or law enforcement point of view. They attempt to ruin an entertaining story. Some come off sounding pitifully pathetic. Some, I want to crack their skulls wide open. I get far more upset with negative commenters than the story itself. This is actually one of the best stories on Literotica Loving Wives.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
He went a little too far

Still, I like Jim’s revenge humor. I think Roger might want to keep his head a swivel for awhile. Flow will probably be sleeping with one eye open for awhile. Jim and Alice will no doubt be having humorous revenge sex for awhile too. Really great story. A 5 Star Rating.

brownmobbrownmobover 5 years ago
bit OTT

i like the final act, gun flag etc, but the physical scaring apart from the damage trying to escape was too far. But having said that, i like the way it was built up and written, please keep up the good work, one of my favourite writers, have a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
May I suggest a slight enhancement ?

I would have liked the "joke" better if the cutting & burning were faked - not really using acid & perhaps a tattoo tool instead of actual cutting so the end result be more a bad joke & less criminal, but defiantly keep the fake gun. Also a little more epilogue with the characters would have been nice. However all in all a very entertaining story - I gave it a 5!

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
You are a crazy s.o.b.

and I mean that in the best way possible.

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Hate to think of Chapter 3

Involving police and our hero in jail for kidnapping, assault, bodily harm and a slew of other charges.

Sorry pal, this does not work for me. The revenge in story you made would imply a lot more serious consequences for the main hero than for "Roger".

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Fuckin A!

This is hilarious. I love the over reaction and extremism in your ending. Practical jokers are almost always assholes and who among us hasn't dreamed of getting such revenge on just such assholes as Roger and Flo. You might just succeed in making me a fan of Texas. This is fucking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I picked up he really wasn't going to kill himself

But I wondered where you were going to the end . Good job.

That feels like more to know how they all ended up on Monday.

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
Dark indeed!

That was fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Is One Of The Better Follow-Up Stories

But even this one is...lacking. I want to see one where The Joke were deliberate actions by Roger and Flo. They have been cuckolding Jim for months . The entire neighborhood knows it. People at work know it. Many people are aware that The Joke is a cover for their betrayal and infidelity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! 5*

Bravo, Tex.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Best Texas joke

The best joke from Texas ever, at least until they have us Beto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He STILL has to deal with a cheating worthless slut wife.

Continue the joke, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Too over the top for me. Not too dark, just neither believable or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Imaginative

Interesting bit of writing. Very rare in the LW sewer of cliches. There can be a very fine line between sanity and insanity, and this piece walks that line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).