A Life Changing Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off of her and lay next to her. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard. I'm sorry I came so quick; I wanted it to last longer," I said to her.

"It was so good, I don't know how many times I came. Please spend the night and maybe we can go again," replied Helen.

I did spend the night and I couldn't believe we made love two more times that night. When I woke up the next morning I smelled hot coffee. Helen was in the kitchen in a light robe. She smiled at me and thanked me for a wonderful evening. We had a cup of coffee and when she stood up I went behind her and asked her if she wanted to go one more time.

She turned and we kissed a very passionate kiss. I opened her robe and she was naked under it. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against by crotch. All I had on were my briefs. We kissed and I could feel my cock getting hard.

She asked me how I could get hard again and I told her before we made love the night before I took two little blue pills. I've never taken them before but wanted to make sure I was hard for her. She laughed and took me back into the bedroom.

I lay in the middle of the bed as she got on top of me and guided me into her. She still had the thin red robe on but it was wide open and I had my hands free to massage her tits. As she rode me she said, "From now on, please only take one pill. I don't know how much of this I can take." We both were laughing as she rode me.

I looked at her and told her I was about to come. She pressed down hard, pelvis to pelvis as I let loose. She closed her eyes and said I feel you and kept rubbing against me. "Oh shit! It feels so good," she said. Again I felt her pussy tighten up and squeeze my cock till I was drained.

We got up and she said she was going to shower first and I asked her if she wanted company and she told me she knew we'd never just shower and went in the bathroom. When she came out she told me the shower was all mine.

****

This was the start of a loving and wonderful relationship between Helen and me. It's been four years and we see each other most everyday. All the guys at work know she's my woman and are always telling me how lucky I am.

We decided not to get married, at least not for now. We spend a lot of time together and at the same time we spend time with our own families. Amber graduated and is now a nurse at our local hospital. She is engaged to Lance and has wedding plans for later this year.

Robbie and his wife had their first child last year. I'm now a grandpa and have a beautiful little granddaughter to spoil. Boyd is now the head mechanic at the local dealership and seems to have a lot of dates. He said he plans on being a bachelor for a few more years.

Mare got married to Chester McMaster last year. She has stopped teaching and has become somewhat of a socialite. Helen and I don't go to many socialite parties but the few we have been to Mare has been there. I guess she has the life she wanted. Amber sees her a couple times a month and says she doesn't seem all that happy. She often asks how I'm doing and Amber tells her she has never seen me so happy.

I still own my own truck and it's now paid off. I usually only do daily routes unless Helen asks me for a favor. I would never deny her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's a grandmother with two grandchildren. Sometimes she and I take the grandkids with us to the park.

Two years ago Helen bought me a RV camper for Christmas. We try and get out at least four times a year, usually on the weekends. My sons have asked to borrow it a few times; they enjoy camping also.

For the last three years Helen and I have taken a cruise during our vacation time. The first year was the Bahamas, the second year we traveled to Alaska and this year plan on going to the British Isles. We are so good together. We rarely argue as Helen told me years ago that we have a lot more in common than we do differences.

We like to camp, travel, visit with family and most of all be together even if it's just to cuddle, watch TV, or make passionate love. We are taking it one day at a time and loving our time together.

I do go with Helen at least once a month to see her father, Mack and his wife Agnes. He still calls me son and always tells me to take care of his baby girl.

Amber told me the other day that it is good to see a good guy win for a change.

*****

Thank you for reading my story.

Thanks to CharmBright for editing.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear