A Life Gone By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

Lucy took the lead. Eventually she did go to my groin. Instead of just washing it she started stroking it. It took all of ten seconds to blow a load all over the front of her. She took it in stride and used the wash rag to wash herself off. Then she pulled the plug in the tub and let it all drain out. She did turn on the shower and rinsed us both off. She told me to just sit there and she would help me back out of the tub.

I watched her dry herself off. She wrapped a towel around her and then started helping me out of the tub. Once I was able to stand up, she dried me off too. She got me a clean pair of boxers out and helped me into them. We got back to her bed and after we lay down, we fell asleep. With the pain pills I was taking it did not take long for me to pass smooth out. Of course the incident in the tub also had me relaxed. I think I slept for about eight hours. I know when I woke up Danni was lying next to me on top of the covers. Lucy was also lying next to me but on the other side. Here we were one big happy family and I could not be happier.

"Hey Lucy, you awake?" I asked.

"Yes. I have been laying here looking at the two of you and how nice and comfortable everyone looks. Jim, I think I love you. I don't want to lose you. I know Danni loves you too. I need to know how you feel about us."

"I have never in my life felt as good as I do right now. You and Danni being there when I need someone to help out and then you give me the most wonderful personal bath, what more could anyone ask for? I just don't believe it could get much better than this."

Lucy smiled and got out of bed.

"Where are you going Lucy?"

"Someone needs to fix us something to eat. I don't look like you are going to be able to cook anything for a while. Danni might be a little hungry when she finally wakes up too."

I just smiled and wrapped my arm around that little bundle of joy with her head on my chest. I think I fell asleep again, I woke up needing to go to the toilet again and tried to get out of bed. That hurt like a Son of a Bitch. Lucy heard me moan and came in to see what was wrong. She saw me trying to get up and came over to help me. Danni wanted to help too. That kid is adorable. I was finally able to relieve my bladder and somewhat shuffled back to the bed. As soon as I sat down, Danni had me a glass of water and a couple of pain pills.

"Mommy said to make sure you take these pills. So here, drink up."

I had a lot to think about but with sleeping and being awake no more than a few minutes at a time, I did not get much thinking done. I did have a few dreams during that time. They were all wonderful. They were of Lucy and Danni and I as a family. One thing for sure was that I needed to make Lucy and Danni a permanent fixture in my life. I hope she feels the same way. The only sexual thing Lucy and I had done was in her bathtub yesterday, or maybe it was the day before, I could not remember when it was that she gave me a bath. It brings a smile to my face as I close my eyes and see her in the tub with me. I had already been burned three times in my life. I didn't think could not take a fourth burning. It would ruin me forever.

Time went by and before you know it, it was time to get a check up with the doctor. He informed me my progress was ahead of schedule. It must be the TLC I had been getting from Lucy and Danni. Since sex was suppose to be off limits for at least four months, he told me that I should be able to perform within a couple more weeks. I was already driving by now so I headed over to the jewelry store. I had borrowed one of her rings because I knew what I wanted to do. So I already had her size. This, I had high hopes, was going to be for the rest of my life. I wanted to make sure I picked out the right one. It had to be the most perfect ring in the store. I finally settled on one for eighteen thousand dollars. I had the money so that is the one I got. It had a large diamond in the middle surrounded by opals, sapphires and small diamonds. It was beautiful.

By the time I got back to Lucy's house I decided I would make dinner. I would make a dessert that was out of this world. Hot chocolate cake ala mode. I knew Danni would like that too. I thought about putting the ring in the ice cream but decided since we were drinking sweet tea I would get up to refill her glass and drop it in there. She would drink the tea and when she got to the bottom she would see it. If she happened to miss it I would let Danni find it for her when it came time to wash the dishes. I thought I had the night planned out pretty good.

Imagine my surprise when they did not get home at their normal time. I tried calling but her phone went to voice mail. I called the day care where Danni was enrolled but was informed Lucy had picked Danni up over an hour ago. I was starting to get worried. I called the police department to find out if there had been an accident involving Lucy. After I identified myself I was informed there had been no reported accidents for the past twenty four hours. What was going on? I had to find them. Just about the time I was heading out the door Lucy drove up. She and Danni got out of the car and Danni ran up to grab and hug me.

"Lucy, where have you guys been? I was starting to get concerned."

"We went shopping" little Danni told me.

"What did you buy sweetheart?

"Mommy made me promise not to tell you. She told me I have to keep it a secret from you."

I smiled at Lucy and asked her if she needed any help unloading the car. "No, I think it can wait for a little while. I want to surprise you later."

We all went into the house and right away Danni noticed dinner was waiting. Lucy looked at me with a strange look on her face.

"OK Jim, what's up? You don't normally cook and when you do it is generally something simple. So give, what's up"

"Can't I just show you some appreciation for what you have done for me over the past few months? I just thought it would be nice if the three of us sat down to a gourmet meal for a change. If you don't want it, I can throw it all out and we can go get a hamburger or something."

"No I think we can eat at home. It looks like you went to a lot of trouble to fix all this. I would hate to just waste it all" she said as she snickered a little laugh.

She had a hungry look on her face and so did Danni. We sat down for a three course meal all prepared by yours truly. Everything was going perfectly. When it came time for dessert I surprised her with the hot fudge chocolate cake ala mode. She looked very sated. Danni was so full she could barely move. I was so mentally charged up that I could barely stand it. Finally we finished the meal and the dessert and we decided we would retire to the living room after we cleaned up the dishes. Danni did find the ring in the iced tea and gave it to me with a funny look on her face.

"Mommy! Come in here. I found your ring in the tea" Danni shouted before I could stop her.

Lucy came into the kitchen and I had to hold Danni back. I reached for her and just wrapped my arms around her. She was holding the ring in her hand trying to give it to Lucy. That is when I got on one knee, with Danni still in my arms and the ring still in Danni's fingers and asked Lucy to marry me. She knocked both Danni and I over as she tackled us. The three of us were rolling around on the floor together. Danni was laughing until she saw her mommy crying.

"Mommy, why are you crying? Did you get hurt when we fell?" she asked.

"No baby, these are tears of joy. I am so happy that it overflows into tears" Lucy said.

Then she looked at me "Yes, I'll marry you."

"I have only one condition before we get married" I told her. "I want to have Danni in my life as my daughter."

Now Danni was starting to cry.

"Does that mean you are going to be my daddy?

"I will only if your mommy will let me."

Now I was starting to cry. I wanted to get married as soon as we could. I did not want to lose these two girls. I needed them to make my empty life whole and complete again.

Lucy and I needed to talk about our relationship. After she put Danni to bed, I went in to see her and Danni and just smiled and we hugged each other. The next thing Danni said to me almost made me lose all the emotions I had built up.

"Jim, I mean, daddy, I love you."

Lucy overheard her and started crying again. Emotions ran wild and rampant for a little while. After things finally settled down, Lucy and I finally had a chance to talk about what each of us expect from the other. I let her go first.

Lucy began with "I love you very much. I really wasn't sure but Danni seems to love you too. I wasn't sure about your feelings because since you have been here recuperating from your surgery, you never made any advances toward me. I thought you knew how I felt after the first time I gave you a bath. I knew then that I loved you. You are such a kind and loving person. You gave your son part of your liver so he could live. Even though you haven't spent any time with him and just recently found out he was your child, you just freely gave of yourself to save him. I don't think I know of anyone else with your heart."

"Lucy, I want you to know how I stand with our relationship" I said. "I do not and will not stand for infidelity. You are to be mine and I am to be yours. I will not share you with any other man or woman. Danni will have a father that is here for her. I will not allow you or her to forget the sacrifice her daddy made for all of us. He will have a place of honor on the wall where we hang all the pictures of us growing as a family. That should be important for Danni. If I were in the same position he is in, I would want my memory cherished. It is my intention to put you on a pedestal and worship you for the rest of our lives. I hope you feel the same about me. I will promise to love, honor and cherish you and Danni with all my heart. I will put the two of you ahead of anything else in my life. I will quit my job and find another one if I have to. I will do anything that is necessary to keep you happy with me. I hope you understand my feelings now. I want you to know I have not tried anything with you because I wanted to make sure I was in love with you and not just in lust with you. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

She was quiet for a few minutes and then she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Even though we had been sharing the bed we had not made love or had sex yet. She knew as well as I that I was supposed to wait at least four months to resume any intimate relations. She did not care nor did I.

As she started to undress, I stopped her.

"Please allow me to undress you so I can look at every inch of you as every part of you is uncovered. Allow me to explore your body to the fullest."

I then continued to undress her as sensuously as I could. I slowly removed her blouse. I rubbed all over first one arm then the other. I rubbed one shoulder then the other. I rubbed my hand over her flawless back and then reached to unhook her bra. As I did she let it fall to a heap on the floor where we stood. As slowly as I could, I explored her breasts. They were two perfect mounds of womanly flesh. There was a little sag but the still looked to be as perfect as I have ever seen. As I bent down to take her right nipple into my mouth, I felt the zap of electrical current. The same thing as the first time we had kissed.

As I continued to slowly move my hand down her waist to her hips where the elastic of her pants held them up I eased my hands into both sides to slowly peel her of the covering of her legs. I saw goose bumps forming all over her body. It looked like every inch of her body was becoming alive with goose bumps. When I finally removed her slacks I went back for her moistened panties. I could see goose bumps behind the thin silk covering her most intimate part. I could smell her aroma and see her dampness. She was starting to shake with anticipation. I ever so slowly removed her panties and slid them past the point of no return and they fell around her ankles. Her neatly trimmed bush was alive with goose bumps. As I slid my hands across her mound and through her landing strip she came. She came hard, her knees almost buckled. I was getting close to cumming myself. Everything we were doing, everything we were feeling and everything we were speaking in unspoken words, emanated love. I laid her on her back with her legs dangling from the bed.

As I stripped my clothes off of me she watched intently. When I was finally naked, I lay my head in her most private area and started kissing like it was going to be the last meal of my life. Again that zap hit as I touched her lower lips with my lips. Her reaction was her cumming hard. She shook, she thrashed and she fell loose. I continued my oral ministrations on her pussy until I had had enough. I kissed my way up to her belly button. Her's was an innie. I tongued it for just a few seconds and proceeded up until I found the area between her breasts.

I started kissing and suckling her right breast. She was still having spasms from her orgasms. When I moved over to her left breast she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it to hide the sounds. When I continued up her neck and finally reached her mouth we kissed. I again felt the same electric shock I felt the first time we kissed. We probed each other's mouth until we had to break for air. I pulled her into the middle of the bed and moved my body between her legs. As I place my dick to her pussy lips I felt another electric shock, only this time it was between my dick and her pussy. She felt it too as she moaned with pleasure. I entered her as slow as I could. I knew she had not had sex since before her husband died. I wanted our coupling to last forever. When I finally felt her rising to meet me, we both started in earnest to make the other feel as good as we could. She gave as good as I gave. We were now mated. I hoped and prayed we were mated for life. After we both climaxed we just laid there. Me still inside her pussy and on top of her entire body. I supported my weight as best I could but I wanted to feel our bodies molding into each other. When our breathing finally returned to normal, I was totally spent, both mentally and physically. I pulled the cover up over us and we went to sleep.

We awoke the next morning with Danni in bed with us. She was lying on top of the covers. That was a good thing since both Lucy and I were still naked from last night's escapade. Lucy told her to give us a minute and we would be out and start breakfast. I knew we would have to be a little more cautious in the future. But last night was the best night of my life.

Our morning started out with breakfast and a few games playing with Danni. I was trying to teach her the game of Checkers. Out of the blue Danni asked me...

"Who was that little boy you gave part of your liver to?

"Is it that important for you that you know?" I asked.

"Yes, if you are going to give something to him I just wanted to know who he was."

Lucy came to my rescue! She told Danni we would talk about that later so let's just have fun right now. I really did not know what to tell Danni or how much I would have to tell her if and when I did. She seemed placated so our morning proceeded to be just fun for the three of us. I was a little sore from last night but I would not have changed it for the world. I also knew that if I died right then, I would go to my grave with a smile on my face. I was the happiest I had been in a very long time.

There three of us talked about when we would get married, where we would get married and all those things girls want to do during the wedding. I was just happy to let them talk. Even though Danni is pretty young, for a five year old she seemed to know a lot about those sorts of things. I just let them continue and I sat there and nodded and occasionally saying "Yes".

Finally we all agreed to merely post the wedding invites in the free want ads section of the paper. We did also send personal invites to our families and close friends. Everyone responded and said they would be there. Both of us had been married before and we both knew we did not want to have a large hoop-tee-do. We rented the community center near her house for both the wedding and the reception. I figured we would hire someone to decorate and clean up afterwards.

Lucy hired a caterer, a small band for the wedding and the reception and took care of everything else needed. Danni was going to be the flower girl. I was trying to decide who to ask to be the ring bearer when Danni asked if the boy I saved could do that. Lucy and I looked surprised at each other. I told her I would have to talk to the little boy's mommy first. She had her friends as maid of honor and brides maids and I had my best friend as best man. I asked Fred to be one of the groomsman and he agreed. This still left the spot for ring bearer open so Lucy and I decided to talk about it.

"Lucy I really don't want my ex and her friends at my wedding."

"Well we did post it in the paper. They might show up anyway. Who knows who'll be there?"

"I just would not feel comfortable with them there that's all," I said.

"Let's just sleep on this and we'll decide in the morning," she said.

After a long day we finally went to sleep. My sleep was fitful. I tossed and turned and just did not sleep well. Sometime during the night I finally did go to sleep and actually dreamed of the wedding. I awoke somewhat rested and tried to remember what had kept me from sleeping. I finally figured it out when Danni came into the room, jumped on the bed and asked if we could talk about the boy again.

"Danni, can I have time to talk to her mommy first?"

"I guess so but don't wait till it's too late."

"OK Danni, I'll go talk to them right after I talk to your mommy. Is that OK with you?"

She jumped off the bed and sprinted into the kitchen where Lucy was making breakfast for us.

"Mommy, talk to daddy and tell him to invite the boy to carry the ring when you get married."

I smiled at Lucy knowing I was probably going to ask Tammy about it. Lucy just looked at me and shrugged her shoulder and nodded. I knew it was time to go see Tammy, Bill, Karen, little Sue and James.

When I arrived at their house, I saw Karen in the front yard with her little girl. I pulled into their driveway and walked in her direction. She did look perplexed. I started to explain why I was there when little James came out the door. It had been just over three months since his operation. His color looked a lot better.

"Hi Karen" I said. "I was wondering how James was doing. I can see he looks better. Is he feeling better?"

"Hi Jim. He is doing a lot better thanks to you. I know you wouldn't be here just to see how he is doing. So what's up?"

"Lucy and I are getting married and I was wondering, well actually her daughter Danni, was wondering if the little boy I saved could be the ring bearer for us. It's OK if you guys don't want to let him do it, I'll understand."

Karen ran over to me and gave me a big hug. As we were hugging, Bill came driving up. He got out of his truck with a concerned look and demanded to know what was going on.

"Bill, Jim just asked if James would be his ring bearer for his upcoming wedding to Lucy. What do you think?"

"The three of us will have to discuss it first. You know how I feel about James getting to know who he is and why he has never been around."

"Look Bill" I said. "I know we are not friends. I also know that all three of you have apologized to me for what happened. I am way passed that. I left it in the past a long time ago. It has been almost six years now and believe me I do not hold any animosity towards any of you three. I am glad you guys have worked out an agreement that you can all live with. If at some point in time, James wants to get to know me as the guy that donated part of my liver to him that is as far as it will ever go. I am not here to take anything away from any of you. Just consider what I have asked. I am not asking for me but I am asking for my soon to be step-daughter. She is the one that is pushing this issue."

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers