A Loner Mentalist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Mia suddenly gasped, "The cookies!" She worked to roll him over with all her might. He rolled over and let her get up. He sighed happily, looking at her ass while she ran out of the room naked. He stretched out across her bed. It felt oddly intimate for him to be in her bed.

Soon, we will have an "our" bed.

He sighed and enjoyed the faint aroma of coconut coming off her sheets. He dozed off. When he came to, Mia still hadn't returned. He lifted his head and was about to call out if she needed him to come downstairs and help her, when he caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. There was a note on her bedstand and it was addressed to him.

He wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked out the window. The shadows were short and facing north, meaning that it was around noon already. He unfolded the note.

It read:

Dear Jack,

I caught the cookies in time. They're downstairs on the kitchen table and they're perfect. You looked so cute on my bed, so I let you sleep in.

I'm off to see some people and talk to them about the things they're posting about you and your prom speech online. Don't worry, I'll be back in a few hours!

Love,

Mia

He had conflicting feelings about prom night. The prom itself was anything but pleasant. However, what followed was the best night of his life.Even with Drew Maynard showing up out of the blue like that.

He got up and got dressed. With no one in the house, he had the perfect chance to go on a vision quest. He checked that the doors were locked and ordered his dogs to make sure no one interrupted him. He went back into his room and ate a bunch of cookies. He hid the rest with his stash of pot and meditated to clear his mind of thoughts of Mia's smile.

He felt the high coming on, so he dropped his cloak. The cartoon dog showed up and barked a happy greeting. Jack smiled and thought of malevolent mentalists.

The dog gave a few soft growls and Jack closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was in a darkened theatre. He could barely make out three people on the stage, standing in the darkness. A spotlight suddenly illuminated the one on the far right. She was a tall, beautiful brunette, wearing an expensive dress and lots of jewelry.

She smiled right at him. He felt goose bumps go down his sides. "All shall bow before me. All shall worship me. I am perfect and I am a mentalist."

The cloaked figure's sleeve passed over her face, startling Jack. As soon as it did, her face scrunched up into an expression of pure rage. The cloaked figure melded back into the shadows. Jack could feel his heart pounding. The woman fell to the floor and thrashed wildly as she screamed in incoherent rage.

Jack was shocked by what he saw. He had assumed that in the world of mentalists, there were good guys and there were bad guys and that the cloaked figure was the leader of the bad guys, or at least their toughest member. He now saw that the cloaked figure was a solo operator, like him, and that it preyed on the good and the bad with equal zeal. It had an agenda of its own and Jack had no idea what it could be. It wasn't some stereotypical good vs. evil thing. All he knew about it was that it included taking mentalists' powers.

That actually made it scarier in Jack's mind.

The spotlight left the shrieking woman and moved on to a big, elderly, black man. He smiled happily at Jack and said, "The Barbary pirates of old had it right! Take what you want and have it! I'm a mentalist and I'm gonna use my powers to make for myself a harem of slaves, just like they used to! I'm gonna have a redhead, a blonde, an Asian, a Latina-"

The cloaked figure's sleeve passed over the man's face and his expression fell. "I'm no longer a mentalist. Where's my shotgun? Somebody give me my shotgun, I need to go blow my useless head off."

Jack's heart nearly gave out as he began to suspect that the suicidal thoughts he had seen in all the mentalists the cloaked figure had depowered hadn't been just the result of the sudden loss of so much power. He began to suspect that the cloaked figure had done that as well. He felt short of breath as the spotlight moved to the third figure on the stage.

A young, Latino man stood there, wearing a shirt and slacks. He grinned cockily. As soon as he did, Jack got a read on his personality and realized this was the rapist mentalist whose mind he had briefly touched. This was the guy he was looking for. "I do perfect crimes, ese. I read the minds of fools that think they can play poker with me. I make pussies jump my bones and not remember later. I lead a charmed life, ese. I do what I want."

A bunch of women appeared on the stage behind the rapist fuck. They were all naked and crying miserably. Jack counted that there were more than forty of them. He was startled to see them urinate and then bend over in pain. He learned that they had all gotten Chlamydia from the rapist. As many of them fell to the floor and began to bawl in misery, he realized that a lot of them were left infertile by the infection because it had been caught too late. Most of the ones that were married had their marriages end over the unexplained introduction of an STD.

Shit, is this what Janice meant when she had claimed there was an STD epidemic at the University? He took a better look at the rape victims. Most of them did look to be about college age. He noticed that quite a few of them were of Latin descent and looked very similar to one another. The only middle-aged women in the group were also Latinas that shared some facial traits with the rest of them.

"There's this hot bitch, ese. She went to school with me and always turned her nose up at me. I tried to make her mine, but she got her family to beat on me, ese." He smiled an ugly smile. "But that was before I came into my powers. Now, I'm goin' 'round, fucking all her aunts and cousins right in front of their men and there ain't nuthin' no-one can do about that. I'm gonna end it with her and I'm gonna fuckin' take her as my bitch, yo! She gonna be lickin' my ass clean every time I take a dump and she gonna be happy for it!"

Jack glared at the entitled, mysoginistic asshole on stage and tuned out his tirade. He focused on learning where to find him. A curtain lifted from the back of the stage to reveal a casino backdrop. Jack learned that the Latino man mostly hung out in casinos, fleecing people at the poker tables. He was doing it more for the fun of rubbing a win into their faces than for the money, which he already had more than enough of.

Jack's face scrunched up. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go pick a fight in a crowded casino. He thought about the man some more and was soon rewarded by the image of an old, fat, Latino man sitting in the front row, looking up at the stage.

The old man said, "I worry about my Sébastian so much. Ever since my Lupita died, I just can't seem to reach him."

Jack leaned forward and called out to the old man, "Where can I find your son?"

The old man shook his head and looked down. "I don't know where he is. I don't know who he sees or what he does. All I know is what my Lupita told me. The devil is in that boy." The man sat up and turned around to face Jack with tears streaming down his face. "Please, help my Sébe! Please! He's all the family I have left!"

Jack's face scrunched up in disappointment. The dad wasn't going to be much of a lead on this guy. Jack sat back and looked at the asshole on the stage. He thought about the girl Sébastian was going to rape next.

The asshole rapist smiled a wide smile. The rape victims on the stage faded away, except for one. A statue of another girl, very similar to that one, showed up next to her. "Her favorite cousin, Maria." He turned around and started groping the statue. "She's up tonight." He glanced at the crying girl. "I felt something scary when I fucked her sister yesterday, but I don't care. It's not gonna stop me from doing Maria as well. And the rest of her family, too."

Jack thought about Maria and the backdrop presented him with an image of her apartment building. He read the address on the front and nodded to himself. It was in Seraphim Falls and he knew how to get to it. He glared at Sébastian.You're going down, asshole.

Jack focused on the sister, whose name was Carmen, and the backdrop changed into a picture of her house in the city. Jack learned her address and made a mental note to go over there and make her get tested and treated for Chlamydia.

So, tonight I will fuck this piece of shit up. Now, on to the next target!

He drew a deep, calming breath and slowly let it out before thinking about the cloaked figure.

Nothing happened.

He bit back a growl of frustration and thought about all the malevolent mentalist whose memories he could read. All the stage was illuminated. The brunette was to the right, still screeching in fury and clawing at the floor. The big, black man was in the center, looking off despondently into the distance. Sébastian was to the left, leering at the statue of his intended victim.

Behind them, three rows of eight graves each showed up. Jack read the dates of death on the tombstones. They all died in the last eighty years, but half of them had died in the last ten months. Jack shuddered at the thought of the cloaked figure causing so much death.Causing at least a dozen suicides.

Try as he might, Jack just couldn't find a single memory of the cloaked figure from before it had learned how to cloak its mind.I guess that means it's not from around here. Well, great. I narrowed the suspect pool down to mere billions.

He looked up at the rows of tombstones and idly wondered how many good mentalists the cloaked figure must have attacked by now. The curtain fell on the stage and immediately rose back up.

Jack's jaw fell as he saw the familiar line-up of benevolent mentalists from his earlier vision. He gulped as he saw the multitude of gravestones behind them. A quick count revealed that two of the mentalists were missing. Instead, there were two gravestones with last week's dates inscribed on them.

Holy fuck!

Jack jumped in his seat as he read the dates of death on the rest of the gravestones. There were almost thirty of them and they were all from the last ten months. The horror of the cloaked figure causing so many suicides of good, honorable people made Jack want to run for the hills and hide.

He thought about all the benevolent mentalists in the area and more tombstones showed up behind the ones that were already on the stage. The dates of death inscribed on them were randomly distributed across the last eighty years. There were no new living people appearing on the stage.

Jack realized that he and Sébastian were the only two remaining mentalists within range of Jack's aether clairvoyance, which was at least a couple of hundred miles. All the rest had been depowered and driven to suicide by the cloaked figure. All his confidence evaporated as panic welled up.

"Make it stop," he called out to the cartoon dog. The cartoon dog appeared in the seat next to his and tilted its head at him in uncomprehension. "End this! I don't want to see any more! Make it stop!"

The dog snorted at him. Jack understood the meaning of the snort to be, "You're the one that's in control of the vision,dumbass."

Jack quickly pulled his cloak up and found himself in his room, breathing heavily. He was still high and that made it hard for him to beat down his panic. He realized he had eaten too much pot. His visions usually used it up like fuel. The high should have been expended on his vision, leaving him all but sober when he ended it.I should dump the cookies I made and bake a new batch with less pot in it. He nodded sagely to himself as the floor hugged him.

He looked up at the poster of planet Earth taped to his wall. The planet on the poster smiled and asked him, "Do you honestly think that's the best use of such a precious resource? Dump it and start over again?"

Jack shook his head sadly. Throwing away the cookies would be wasteful. He didn't want to be wasteful. His mood brightened when he realized something that would allow him to keep the cookies.I can just eat fewer cookies next time!

He smiled and praised himself for his great idea. His brow drew down as he remembered that he usually thought up of such things much quicker than just now.I'm dumb when I'm high. This is a waste of time. I should be doing stuff and learning about shit, not lying on the floor being as high as a kite. Despite his best efforts to enjoy being high, his panic still wasn't going anywhere.Oh, shit! I'm gonna have a bad trip.

He did his best to keep his cool, but the panic and anxiety were starting to get to him. He wanted to run away from it, but the house was rocking from side to side as it slid down a giant waterslide.Wait! I can run away inside my mind! He lowered his cloak and the cartoon dog showed up on the floor next to him. It barked in greeting and Jack sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll have more visions."

Once the pot connected him to the aether, his loopiness faded quickly and he found himself to again be in possession of the vast majority of his faculties. With nothing better to do, he thought of Mia and their first time. His own memory of the night hadn't been recorded by the aether, because of his cloak, but Mia's had.

He found himself in the darkened movie theatre. On the screen was a dark forest. Mia sat in his car, next to him, feeling completely at his mercy. Jack gasped as he realized he could feel what she was feeling.This is better than 4D!

Jack watched as Mia's memory of him made her misgivings go away with a simple caress. He enjoyed the way his fierce kiss stoked her passion until it overwhelmed her. On the screen, the recording jumped ahead to when they were outside the car. Jack could feel Mia's joy as she surrendered to his arms and he picked her up to set her down on the hood of his car.

He could feel Mia's desire as they undressed on the screen. When he saw himself bend his head down and begin to lick the sweat from her body, he could feel her losing all control.

As he watched Mia's memory of him undressing her, he could feel how much she had wished for him to do just that at the time. She feebly protested his actions, more pro forma than out of any real desire to stop him. When he saw himself kissing and sucking on her nipples, he felt her body be overwhelmed with pleasure. She was losing control, ceding it to his caressing hands, and she loved it.

She had managed to put up one, last vestige of resistance and hesitation when he took off her panties and left her bare, but that was more out of fear that he might not find her all that pleasing from his new perspective. She feared the sight of her pussy might turn him off.

Jack chuckled in the audience.Good grief, do chicks actually think crap like this?

When he saw himself lower his face and take a whiff and taste of her pussy, he felt her trepidation suddenly peak. Out of a desperate desire to keep him close, she grabbed his head. When he saw himself begin to eat her out in earnest on the screen, he felt her immense relief. She was overwhelmed by a sense of acceptance and her mind was suffused with pure bliss.

Jack watched himself eat her out on the hood of his SUV. With all the emotions but bliss evacuating her mind, her arousal took over and she rocketed off towards a release of pleasure she had never experienced before in her life. Jack felt the orgasm he had given her wipe all thought from her mind and make her feel pure ecstasy. She lost all sense of reality. There was nothing but pleasure in her mind and Jack felt envy at how powerful and overwhelming it was. His own orgasm with her had been the best he ever had, but it hadn't lasted as long as this, nor did it take over his mind with such brute, all-encompassing force.

On the screen, he saw himself poised to penetrate her. His touch brought her back to the there and then, but she was still wide open from all the pleasure. She was his to do with as he wished. Her mind was too pleasure-addled to fear her first ever penetration. When he saw himself penetrate her, he felt her utter surrender and joy at being his. She couldn't keep still as he pleasured her with his very being inside of her.

As Jack watched himself fuck her and use his hands and mouth on her body, he could feel a staggering amount of pleasure building up in her core and he could feel Screen Jack's actions chipping away at the flimsy dam that was keeping it at bay. She was a squirming piece of putty in his hands and she loved it.

When he had pulled out of her, she instantly became afraid of him stopping because she had done something wrong, but he had spun her around and mounted her doggy style. Her fear evaporated to be replaced by a small amount of shame at being taken like a dog. That shame only served to stoke her mounting pleasure as he plowed her from behind and stroked her body like it was his property.

She came again on the screen and Jack could feel her whole mind be overwhelmed along with her body as she became a writhing mass of pure pleasure. She had hardly noticed him shooting his load inside her, but when she did, she felt a bit of pride at having managed to make him spill his seed inside her, marking her as his own.

As he watched the two of them hug and try to regain their breath, he felt a deep sense of belonging take over Mia's mind. She was his and that was all that mattered to her at that moment. He felt her fears of not being sophisticated or pretty enough vanish from her mind.

The memory ended and the screen went dark. Jack was left sitting in the audience with a hardon and a wide smile. He noted, with some envy, just how much pleasure Mia experienced and made himself a promise to make her feel that as often as possible. He sighed in bliss as he felt how profound and sincere her feelings for him were.

Yes, we're really meant to be together. He thought of cheap houses in the city.

The projector played a black and white movie. The movie was narrated by a voiceover reminiscent of commercials from the fifties. In the movie, a realtor gave a young couple the tour of a big house with a large yard. Jack liked the look of the house. The couple asked all sorts of questions about the state and history of the house. As the realtor lied, the narrator told Jack the truth about the repairs that would still be needed to bring the old house up to code.

When the realtor finished the tour, he led the couple outside and the narrator began to sound like he was from an episode of The Twilight Zone.

"Dear viewers, let us take a look at the history of this house. At its true history. Back in the fifties, this house was a boarding house, offering rooms to single ladies that had professional careers in the city." The camera roamed the empty house while he narrated. "On December the eleventh of 1954, a young woman that was staying in this house committed suicide in the upstairs communal bathroom." The camera climbed the stairs.

"Her name was Dorothy Bainbridge and she had been led to believe her married lover was going to leave his wife and children for her. This had been going on for years." The camera walked down the hall to the bathroom. "When she went and confronted his wife over the matter, she realized she was a homewrecker and the guilt forced her hand. She returned to this house, ran herself a warm bath, got in and slashed the insides of her groin."

Jack squinted in fright when the camera stopped in front of the upstairs bathroom door. The door opened to reveal a modern bathroom with a large shower stall and marble sinks. Jack huffed in relief. He didn't want to see a suicide in a bath of blood.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers