A Loner Mentalist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Jack could be at the University in ten to fifteen minutes, depending on traffic. The city center, where all the interesting things were located, was also ten minutes away, but by a different route. Mia would have to schlep almost halfway around the city to get to City College, but it was still less than a twenty minute drive. All in all, Jack approved of the location.

As Lehaine held out his hand to lead Mia inside, Jack stuck his phone out of his shirt pocket so it would record the man's face and words. Lehaine gave the grand tour, lying about everything that was wrong with the place and denying any history of violence at the location, even when Jack asked him about it, point blank. Jack liked the look of the house, as he knew he would, while Mia practically fell in love with it. She was keeping her cool, but it didn't take much to see that she was already picking out the decor for each room. Her eyes were gobbling up every square inch of the place.

The tour ended and Jack asked about the price. While Lehaine was rattling off a bunch of nonsense that was meant to justify the big price, Jack stopped his phone from recording and emailed himself a copy of the film. He asked Mia to go look at the kitchen again. As soon as she was out of earshot, he replayed the part of his recording where Lehaine denied the suicide.

Lehaine frowned and stepped to Jack. "What was that? Did you record me? Young man, I must warn you that any and all presentation a realtor makes while giving a tour is, uh, it falls under the legal protection of, uh, work product and I can sue you if you post it on the internet."

Jack again replayed the part where the man denied the suicide and smiled. "Nope. That's a bunch of bull. Unlike a realtor lying about a history of violence present in a home. Doing something like that in this state means you lose your license. Doesn't it? Even opens you up to be sued for attempted fraud."

The man cleared his throat nervously. "Look here-"

"I know about Dorothy Bainbridge." Lehaine's jaw dropped and his face lost all color. "Now, I can email this recording to the relevant authorities, or we can swing by my lawyer's office, she'll put a lease contract in front of you and you'll sign it right away."

Jack put a friendly hand on the man's shoulder. "I should warn you, though. By signing that lease you'll agree to make some repairs and upgrades to this place. Well, a lot of repairs and upgrades, actually. The work will be done by licensed contractors, you'll pay for it out of your own pocket and you will pay me extra if it's not all done properly within a week from tomorrow."

Jack patted the man on the shoulder and smiled a friendly smile. "Don't worry! I'll pay you five hundred bucks rent a month. It's not fair market price, I'll grant you that. It's not even half of it, but it ought to keep the IRS from thinking there's anything fishy going on here. So, what do you say? Shall we visit my lawyer, or should I send an email? Know that if you choose to visit my lawyer, her secretary will pour you a cup of very tasty coffee, free of charge." Jack winked at him.

Lehaine regained some color in his cheeks and nodded as he held out his hand to shake. Jack grabbed it. "Oh, just so you know, you'll be waiving the security deposit, too." Jack pumped the man's clammy hand with a wide smile. "It's great doing business with you!"

Jack collected Mia and drove them to his lawyer's office. Lehaine's car was right on their tail the whole drive over. His lawyer was waiting for them with the lease agreement he had instructed her to draw up ready to go. Lehaine signed it without even looking and was given a complete list of repairs to do. He took it and left, ignoring the secretary's offer of coffee.

Jack introduced Mia to his lawyer, Edwina, and was surprised to notice Mia looking the older woman over with a critical gaze. Something about her expression was the same as when she had complained about Janice earlier that morning.

The three of them sat down over some tasty coffee. Edwina was an attractive woman in her early thirties. She was tastefully dressed in a pastel green dress suit which didn't overtly display her attractive figure. Her toned legs were on display, encased in white hose, but her ample bosom was all but concealed. She was beautiful, without looking unprofessional, and sexy, without being crude.

She hooked her long, brown hair behind an ear as she brought her cup to her ruby lips to blow on the hot beverage. Before she sipped it, she asked, "How on Earth did you get that man to sign that contract?"

Jack just smiled.

"I'm serious, Jack. I nearly didn't even draft it when I read your instructions. No sane person would ever commit to that. The rent you'll pay him, should you choose to stay there the whole five years, will barely even cover the costs of the repairs he has to make this week."

"You did put in the clause that I can end the lease at any moment without any repercussions?"

"Of course! But why he signed it?" She shook her head and looked incredulously at Jack. She folded her long, manicured hands over her lap and crossed her legs. She smiled knowingly. "It's better if I don't know. Isn't it?"

Jack just nodded with a laid-back grin.

"It's better all-around if you keep your distance from Jack from now on," Mia said, surprising everyone, including herself. Jack realized Mia was jealous. He nearly laughed at the thought. Edwina was an attractive woman, sure, but she was a decade and a half older than them and married with two kids.

On top of that, Jack was not some horn dog that would go chasing after every skirt in sight. Particularly not when he had already caught Mia. He ended the awkward silence by asking Edwina about her kids. She smiled and talked about her family, including her husband, and Mia visibly relaxed in her seat. She even blushed a little as she stared into her cup of coffee.

With Mia's inept words glossed over, they chatted for a few more minutes and then Edwina did the one thing Jack always hated about her; she charged him. He paid her for drafting the contract, exchanged goodbyes and led Mia out to the car.

He drove them to a restaurant to get some lunch and teased her about being jealous of Edwina. Mia blushed furiously and didn't respond at first, focusing instead on her crepes, but she finally relented and admitted she was both intimidated and jealous of the woman being an accomplished professional.

Jack smiled at her. "You'll have a career, too, Mia. You just have to pick one and put in the hours." She smiled a radiant smile at him and they made small talk as they shared their dessert. Drew called and informed him that the FBI was staking out the lumberyard. Jack asked about the uniform and Drew confirmed it was ready. Jack thanked him for the call and said to Mia, "We're on!" She nodded.

He drove them back to Springfield and they swung by Chrissie's place. Drew was there and he handed Mia her "fake" ID. It was an actual ID, made last night, and it identified her as the rightful holder of the bank account where the bikers kept most of their loot.

Jack stripped into boxers and T-shirt to try on the uniform. The Chihuahuas sat in front of the mirror and looked up at him in quiet adoration. Mia elbowed Chrissie in the ribs and nodded at him. "That's my man."

Chrissie glared at the girl, angry at the elbowing as much as at the familiarity and impropriety of the comment, but made no reply. Jack blushed and put on the uniform. Once he fastened the belt, he posed in front of the mirror.

"You look hot, babe," was Mia's comment.

Chrissie grunted noncommittally and approached him. She modified the way he wore the uniform and gave him a few pointers on how to carry himself to pass for a cop. He practiced walking across her living room a few times and she finally gave him a grunt of approval. Drew, who was sitting silently on the couch, also gave him the Maynard grunt of approval.

Mia jumped up and clapped her hands. "Woo-hoo!" She gave him a hug and kissed the side of his neck. "You look so freaking hot in that uniform, I wanna-"

"Finish that sentence," Chrissie said, "and I'll shoot you in the ass." Mia let go of Jack with a blush and a smile. "As a matter of fact, I will be checking the uniform with a blacklight when you give it back to me and if I findanything on it, I'll shoot you both in the kneecap. Got it?" They both nodded.

Drew finally spoke up. "The Feds are in place. Have been since morning. It's not too late to give up, Jack. You don't have to do this."

Jack smiled. "Yes, I do. You can't expect me to sleep at night knowing that these bastards are out there, getting away with murder."

Chrissie stared at him for a long moment. He thought he saw a tear form in the corner of her eye. She looked at Mia. "You guy is either very stupid, or very brave. Probably both at the same time. Have as much fun with him as you can. I suspect he won't last you very long."

Mia smiled up at Jack. "I intend to."

"No smooching," Chrissie said. "Take your clothes off!" Off their bemused looks, she rolled her eyes and clarified. "Take that uniform off! Can't be seen in it before you're up!"

As Jack changed into his civvies, Drew said, "Are yousure you don't want us to back you up?"

"Absolutely. The only way this plan can go wrong is if they suspect you two have anything to do with it. These guys are watching you almost as much as you are watching them. They're not stupid, they know you'd love to roast their corpses. They don't come here to spy on your homes, but they watch Chrissie come into work every day and they look for you crossing the county line, as well. If you both showed up there on the same day their cash and drugs went missing..." Jack shook his head. "They'd assume it was your doing and not turn on each other like we need them to. It's best if you both stay here."

"And twiddle our thumbs," Drew bitterly said.

"It'll all work out," Jack said.

As Mia and he were leaving, Chrissie called out, "Just don't get yourself killed, Jack!" Jack gave her a wink and a wave.

He drove over to the next county with Mia. They parked down the street from the bank. "You ready?"

Mia, who was studying her new ID intently until then, looked up and nodded. She gave him a peck on the cheek and went inside. He stayed seated in his car and fretted as he waited for her to emerge from the bank. He told himself he was nervous for no reason, that she was perfectly safe in there, but he couldn't keep from chewing on his lower lip.

A minute before closing, Mia came out. She immediately gave him a small wave and a big smile. She ran over and opened the passenger side door. Before he could say anything, she jumped into his arms. Her hands clasped around the back of his neck and she pulled herself into a hug. She planted a big kiss on his lips.

Jack was shocked. Even with his conditioning, she had never done anything so sexual with him before now. All her kisses had been on the cheek and now her tongue was trying to wrestle with his of her own, free will. He decided to forgo the many questions that were cropping up in his mind and hugged her back, drawing her body closer to his. He deepened their kiss and she squirmed in his arms.

He let his arms freely roam across her back. As soon as he tried to reach to the front, however, she seemed to snap out of her trance and broke their kiss. She pushed herself off him and sat up in her seat. She closed the door and wiped his saliva off her lips. She looked down at her lap and Jack thought he could see her feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry," she said in a small voice.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Mia. Nothing at all."

She rubbed her sides and looked away from him with tears in her eyes. "Can we just go, please?"

He pulled out his violet crystal and held it up in the palm of his hand. "Mia. Mia, look at me!" She shook her head no and kept looking out the window. He leaned over and stuck his hand with the crystal into the corner of her vision. As soon as she noticed it, she gasped. He could see a tremor go through her body.

She spun in her seat and locked lips with him faster than he could react. He put his crystal away and glanced around them. There were people on the sidewalk, right outside the window. He fought to free his mouth and finally succeeded to push her head down to nibble at his sensitive throat.

He giggled and fought for breath, but finally managed to say, "Stop! Stop!" She let go of him and sat back in her seat. Her lust was plain to see on her face and he buckled under her sultry gaze. "Wait until we get someplace private!"

She nodded and kept fucking him with her blue eyes, like the rest of the world didn't exist. He cleared his throat nervously and started the engine. He handed her his smartphone. "Find us a motel, or a hotel. Anything that rents rooms and is really close to us."

She went online and found a motel nearby. She guided him there with a breathless, raspy voice. By the time he parked there, her face was flushed and her skin covered with droplets of perspiration. He issued her strict orders to follow him inside and not jump his bones. She obeyed, but her true desire was plain to see.

The clerk smiled a knowing smile, took Jack's money and handed him a key. There was no checking in for them. Jack led Mia to the room and unlocked the door. He pushed her in, spared the room a single, appraising glance and said, "Ok. You may now fuck me."

She jumped into his arms and stuffed her tongue down his throat. The five minute wait between seeing the crystal and being given permission to finally act on her extreme arousal, made her go wild with lust. He didn't even notice how their clothes vanished before she shoved him to fall back on the bed. He didn't try to fight back, he just lay there and endured her riding him. He reached up to knead her tits a few times, setting off her orgasms.

When he finally came and shot his load up her pussy, he started to go limp and slip out of her. She wasn't done with him. She got up to kneel by his hips and suck him to hardness again. He groaned and moaned as she stimulated his shriveled cock. She was relentless and she got him hard again to begin another round of riding cowgirl. She rode him to at least eight more orgasms, piled close together, before he finally came again and nearly passed out in exhaustion.

His shriveling dick slipped out of her again and she knelt down to try and bring it to life yet again. "Stop!" She obeyed his order reluctantly and let go of his limp dick. "Just snuggle with me."

She obeyed and lay next to him as they both breathed hard. The sweat threatened to glue them together permanently as her tits crushed themselves against his arm. "What...possessed you?"

She was panting as hard as him, but managed to gasp out, "You...showed me the...crystal."

"No...before...that. When you...came out...of the bank?"

"Oh...that! I was really excited...to have taken all that money...and I was just carried away. That's all." She nuzzled the spot where his shoulder and neck met. "We should have taken some of that money for ourselves."

"And risk them tracing it to us? Or the Feds, later on? No, thanks!"

"I could have carried it out in cash. You could have helped me lug it out."

"It's better this way. It's where it's needed the most." He had had her transfer the money to a few regional charities that focused on helping single, young mothers. He found it fitting, since those kinds of girls were routinely preyed on by the bikers.

After he caught his breath, he found himself all but dozing off. "Pinch me." She pinched his nipple and he was instantly roused as he sat up and yelped in pain. "Stop! Session over!"She relaxed and her bedroom eyes turned slightly ashamed. She rolled over and tried to cover her nudity. "Let's get dressed. There's still work to be done."

She nodded and they got up to get dressed. He frowned when he saw that his zipper was torn and his T-shirt had a big rip in its side. He got dressed in those clothes all the same. No one would spot the damage at first glance.

They drove home and he went in to change into Chrissie's uniform, as well as bring a change of unripped clothes with him. Mia kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck! Don't get hurt! And come back soon, or I will not be held responsible for what I do to your mother."

He nodded. "I promise." He called out to his dogs and they jumped into the back seat. He gave her a wave before driving off to the neighboring county. He parked down the alley from the florist's back door. He tried to fight back the trepidation which had been steadily rising as he had driven there.

He looked over to the back entrance of the florist's shop. The door was armored and controlled by an electronic lock. There was a camera mounted in the spyhole so the people inside could see who was in front of the door without risking getting shot in the eye. Jack turned his head and looked away from the shop. The setting sun was low on the horizon, painting it with thirty shades of red and orange.

He put on his cop shades and sighed.This was your idea from the get-go, Jack. Time to make it a reality! He got out of the car and put his hat on. He left all the doors open. His heart pounded wildly as he pulled the hat lower on his brow and used the wide brim to hide his features.

This will never work, he thought as he started to walk towards the rear entrance to the florist's shop.It's still not too late, I can just turn around and leave. They haven't seen the car. They haven't seen me yet. His stride faltered, but he checked himself and walked on.

Oh, this is the dumbest idea in the history of dumb ideas. He reached the pathway that led from the sidewalk to the florist's rear door.I'm gonna get shot! They're gonna see I'm not a real deputy and they'll fucking shoot me! He tried to keep Chrissie's advice on acting like a cop in mind, but it evaporated from his head.

He slowly stepped onto the pathway and began to cross the seven yards of distance towards the door.Oh, please, God! Oh please, oh please, oh please, don't let me be shot! Oh, please, oh please, oh please, God, don't let me be shot!

He reached the door and made sure his shadow didn't cover the camera lens. He needed the sun to shine right into it.This is such a stupid plan! I'm gonna get killed! He kept his face low and used the brim and shades to cover up his features.This is not going to work! They'll totally see through my "disguise". They'll have a good laugh before they shoot me.

He reached up with a trembling hand and pressed the buzzer by the door. He let his hand drop and held his breath.I should never have come here! I should have stayed at home with Mia. I could have been fucking her some more and not getting killed here by some fuckers that have never even heard of me before. Why am I doing this? It's not worth my life! I should go! I should just run before they shoot me and leave me paralyzed below the waist and unable to fuck Mia ever again. I should turn around and go. It's not too late! Just turn around, Jack, and run!

A buzzing noise made his arm reflexively shoot out to grab the handle and tug. The heavy door came loose of its frame. He sighed in relief.Thank you, Lord!

He pulled the door wide open and held it there with one foot as he reached into his back pocket for a pair of latex gloves. Spot, Aramis, Athos and Porthos sprinted across the florist's backyard, knocking down some tools, and zipped through the door as fast as lightning.

Jack tried to steady his shaking hands enough to don his gloves as he listened to the loud clattering of dogs' paws against linoleum and furniture that was coming from within. He heard a few yelps and thuds. With a deep breath, he finally managed to pull on the gloves. He took a wet wipe from his pocket and wiped clean the door handle, lest his prints be found on it. When he was finished, he walked inside.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers