A Loner Mentalist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers

The shop was a typical florist's workshop with potted plants and gardening equipment lying everywhere. The thing that differentiated this shop from all the others like it was the fact that Aramis, Porthos and Athos had one guy each pinned to the ground with their jaws closed around their throats. The guys' eyes were bulging out as they silently begged for their lives. Jack walked around them and kicked their guns away. He duct taped their eyes closed, so they wouldn't get a good look at his face and be able to tell he wasn't one of the deputies.

Spot raised his tail and one paw as he pointed his snout at one large cupboard in the corner of the workshop.

Jack crouched before the cupboard, gave Spot a pat on the back, and opened it. Inside were bags of fertilizer. Jack took a few of them out and saw bags of pills and bricks of powder stashed in the back. He smiled.Bingo. He pulled out the drugs and made a large pile of them in the middle of the floor. One of the guys on the floor tried to protest, but Athos growled briefly and the guy lay still and silent. A small pool of yellow started to spread between his legs shortly thereafter.

Jack pulled out the last bag of drugs and his eyes went as wide as tea saucers. It was weed.Holy mother of all jackpots! It was more weed than Mia had planted in his locker. It was more than twice as much. He smiled and decided to take that for himself.Now I'm set for vision quests for life!

He sent Spot the order to scout out back. When the dog returned to give him the all clear, he hauled half the drugs and took them to the trunk of his car. He repeated the procedure with the other half and then returned to duct tape the gangbangers to the shelves of the store. It wouldn't take them very long to get loose, but that was part of the plan. They asked him why he was doing this and he smiled to himself. They sounded like they believed him to be a local deputy. He duct taped their mouths and left the store.

He drove to Sheriff Sonuvabitch Traitor's lake house. The rear door to the kitchen had a doggy flap and Jack got a box cutter from his toolkit in the trunk. He slid its thin, short blade between the flap and the door to work the latch that kept it closed. Spot, being smaller than the Great Dane, the Belgian Malinoise and the German Shepherd, squeezed through the doggy flap and jumped up on a counter to pull the bolt on the door with his teeth.

Jack got in, rubbed Spot's head and went to the basement, where he carefully hid all the drugs he had taken, except for the weed. He closed the rear door. Spot bolted it and crawled back out through the doggy flap. A few soft kicks shook the door enough for the latch to fall back into place and lock the doggy flap.

Jack laughed softly as he took off his gloves. "Unsuspected and undetected. Come on, guys! Let's go home!" He led his dogs to the car and texted Drew of his success. He changed into civvies and stowed the uniform in the trunk before he drove back to Springfield. There were no problems on the way and he got home in high spirits.

Mia rushed out of the house as soon as he parked and gave him a hug. He hugged her right back and crushed her large breasts against his chest. His dick was starting to get hard all over again. The adrenaline rush of fear he had experienced while walking up to the florist's door earlier was demanding he do something to feel alive right now. Fucking Mia seemed like the best course of action so he decided he'd do just that, but only after he paid the Maynards a visit to make sure he wasn't still needed to help the plan along.

She sighed against the side of his neck. "This has been the longest evening,ever."

He looked up and saw Janice looking out of the living room window. Her face was scrunched up in an expression of righteous indignation. Jack drew a slow, calming breath. "Everything went as planned. We did it, babe! Let's go to Chrissie's! I've got to return the uniform and give them the map of the graves on the mountain. After that, we should go out and celebrate."

Mia nodded and got in the car. Jack let his dogs out to guard the house. He retrieved his new stash of pot from the trunk, hid it in the bag that had contained his change of clothes and went inside. He pointed a warning finger at Janice as he walked past her. It shut her up and he managed to get to his room without a lecture. He quickly hid his new amount of pot with the old one and then saw that he couldn't fit all that pot and the pot cookies in the same place.

He considered his predicament for a second. He couldn't just leave the cookies out in the open. Someone would eat them. Leaving the pot out in the open was out of the question. With the state Janice was in lately, he wouldn't put it past her to call the cops on him.

Ah, screw it! Sex on drugs is supposed to be something else, right?

His hiding place was left full of pot, with only a few cookies left on top. He took most of the pot cookies and put them in the bag to take with him. He chuckled as he remembered Sébastian's dick getting bitten off.Better safe than sorry. He took his crystal and put it in his pocket, along with the map of mountainside graves he had drawn yesterday. He rushed out to the car and drove to Chrissie's house.

"So, how long before that place in the city is ready for us to move in?"

"I don't know. Should be less than a week. Why?"

"I just don't wanna live under the same roof as your mom anymore. Could we, maybe, like, move someplace else, just for next week?"

Jack smiled. "I was actually thinking we'd fly up to New York this week and see the sights. Then we'd come home, move to our new place, and...I was thinking we'd do some travelling this summer. I always wanted to see the world and we don't have to live in the city until September and the start of lectures." He looked at her. "What do you say?"

She smiled a radiant smile at him. "I say yes, please!" She squealed with excitement and jumped into his arms to give him a firm hug.

"Whoa," he complained good-naturedly as he nearly swerved. The streets were empty of traffic and he got to Chrissie's in minutes.

Chrissie answered her door with a wide smile on her face. Before Jack could do, or say, anything, she wrapped him in a big bear hug as she giggled with delight. "It worked! It worked! Your plan worked!" She let go of Jack, only to pull them both inside. Drew hugged Jack tight as his moustache reared up into a wide smile.

"The Feds got them all," Chrissie said in delight. "The sheriff, the bikers, the dirty deputies." She shook her head in delighted disbelief. "All in one place, all making legally admissible confessions. Drew's Bureau contact called him a few minutes ago and told him they'll all go down for a stretch."

Jack took out the map of graves and held it for her to see. "And these will make some of those stretches longer." She took the map and sat on the couch with her brother. She unfolded it across her coffee table for both of them to study.

Drew's phone rang and he showed its screen to Chrissie before answering it. Chrissie shushed at Jack and Mia. She tensely listened as Drew acted nonchalant with the person on the other end of the line, giving noncommittal, one word responses. At length, Drew said, "I guess it would depend on what kind of money I was being offered."

Chrissie nearly jumped for joy in her seat, even as Drew tried to wave her down. He listened for a few seconds and then said, "Well, alright, you've got yourself a deal. I'll be there at seven a.m. and we can get started." Chrissie squealed with joy, even as Drew tried to quiet her down. "See you then." He hung up and Chrissie hugged him tightly. He hugged her right back and his moustache reared up as he smiled wide.

They hugged and gently rocked, seated on Chrissie's couch for a while before Mia asked, "What's going on?"

The Maynards broke their hug and wiped the corners of their eyes. "That was the county selectman who just called me. He said the FBI found heaps of drugs in the sheriff's lake house. The're certain the sheriff would be going away for a long stretch and, seeing as how I've been telling them he was a bad guy for two decades now, they've decided that I should be interim sheriff and clean up the department and the county before the next sheriff's election."

"Wow, Drew," Jack said, "congratulations!"

"Thanks," he said. "This...this was all your doing, Jack. We can't thank you enough!"

The Maynards got up and hugged Jack tightly. He could barely breathe, squeezed between their powerful, stocky bodies. "You're... welcome," he managed to wheeze out to get them to stop.

"We owe you big time, Jack," Drew said. "Whatever you need...just call and it's yours!"

"Short of dropping bodies," Chrissie said. "We should celebrate! I have a bottle of champagne somewhere." She went to her kitchen.

Drew put a hand on Jack's shoulder. "I've got a lot of work to do before I get elected sheriff. I'd really appreciate it if your CI-"

"Wait a minute," Chrissie said. "You're not going to run for sheriff! I am!"

"Don't be ridiculous, sis, I'll be the next sheriff."

"Don't be stupid, Drew! I can't be hired as a deputy because of my criminal record. But I can be elected sheriff. Then I'd hire you as my chief deputy. I should be the one that stands so we can both continue dad's work."

"After we overturn all the convictions and clear your name and dad's,I'll hireyou as my chief deputy."

"Overturn the convictions? That could take years! I'm not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs while you get to play sheriff!"

Drew's moustache stood on end. "Play sheriff?"

"I'm the eldest, I should be sheriff after Dad!"

Jack and Mia exchanged a look. Neither wanted to stay and listen to a sibling squabble. "Uh, hey, Chrissie," Jack quietly said, "here's the uniform you lent me and we'll be going now." Jack and Mia turned to leave.

"Hey," Chrissie said, "where are you two going?"

"Uh, we have a previous engagement," Mia said.

"Party," Jack said, overlapping Mia's claim. They shared a look and then Jack said, "A previous engagement to attend a party."

"Wow," Chrissie said, "that was cocky. Planning to go to a party on the same day as bringing down organized crime." When Jack looked flustered, she gave him a wink and a smile. "I get it. You two go and have fun. Just one last thing. Don't worry about the group home and the assholes that tried to make your life miserable. I have this feeling that the interim sheriff will conduct a raid there later this week and find very large quantities of drugs."

"Ugh," Mia said with a frown. "Lara holding for her asshole boyfriend again?"

Chrissie nodded. "Among others. Anyway, the scandal will be too much for the current bosses to withstand, so someone like Luther will take the place over and fix it."

"That would be cool," Mia said. "Luther's one of the good guys. He genuinely cares."

"It'll happen," Chrissie said. "I know it will, because I'm a psychic, of sorts."

Jack briefly laughed out loud at the irony of her joke. "I'd like to see that place fixed, too, but won't Alpha be angry?"

Chrissie snorted in derision. "After the way they left you hanging in the breeze, I honestly couldn't care less." Jack nodded. He cared about the people that worked for the company. The upper management, on the other hand, could walk off a cliff and he wouldn't shed a single tear.

Drew held out his hand. "Thanks again, young man. We owe you so much."

They shook and Jack led Mia back to the car. He handed her his phone. "Find us a room nearby, Mia. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Look, Jack, I love you and all, but I don't think we should..." She trailed off as Jack held up the violet crystal.

"Find us a room nearby and don't jump my bones until we're safely inside it!"

Her skin flushed with arousal and she heaved deep breaths as she typed with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other. "Here!" She showed him his phone and the map to the motel.

He started the engine and drove them there with her giving directions and teasing them both by mauling her tits the whole time. He ordered her to behave while he retrieved the pot cookies and checked them in. As soon as he closed the motel room door behind them, she jumped into his arms.

He stumbled backwards onto the bed. She tore his clothes off and attacked his bare skin. He noted that the longer she was ordered to keep proper after being shown the violet crystal, the wilder she got when he finally released her. All rational thought left him shortly after she bared her breasts.

She rode him with wild abandon and they came together in a matter of minutes. After that, she blew him back to hardness and rode him some more. Despite seeing her cum on his dick several times, he managed to last almost seven minutes before they came together again.

He was completely drained and lay there gasping with a smile on his face. She lay next to him and masturbated. When she came yet again, he got up on one elbow and watched her frig herself to another orgasm. He decided, right then and there, that the sight of a woman pleasuring herself without any restraint was the sexiest and most beautiful thing in the whole world.

After her second screaming orgasm faded, she noted he had gotten hard, yet again. She climbed atop him and rode him some more. He groaned and gasped as the sensations coming from his dick were dulled by overuse. She used him as her fuckstick and drew shrieking orgasm after shrieking orgasm from her seemingly tireless body. Her nails scored his chest and back, even as he mauled her big tits.

When he came for the third time, the heat of his shuddering orgasm left him completely drained. He dozed off with a happy smile, even as she was licking herself off his limp dick.

Jack blinked his eyes open with a groan. The early morning light was stabbing him right in the face as the curtains on the window were thrown wide open. He groaned and rolled over on his back, still struggling to wake up fully. He stretched out and was surprised to feel the bed was empty.Where's Mia?

He realized he could hear a soft, squishy noise, similar to someone chewing with their mouth open. He sat up on his elbows and looked to the source of the noise. He blinked his eyes several times in rapid succession as he tried to clear the sleep from them. In a corner of the room, Mia was naked on her knees, sucking off Jamie Jacobs, who was sitting in a chair and smiling at Jack.

Jack told himself he must not call out for help. The world outside hated him and wanted to do him great harm. He told himself he should not try to leave this room for any reason, or the people in the streets would form a mob and do him great harm. He told himself that reaching out to anyone for help, by any means available, would result in great harm being done to him. He told himself he was safest in this room, being as quiet as a mouse.

Jack flinched at the feel of the strange mind in his, giving him orders and instilling thoughts. He reached for his cloak and was stunned to feel nothing in his grasp. It was as if he tried to lean against a building only to fall flat on his ass cause the building had vanished the instant he took his eye off it.

Jacobs chuckled. "There's that look I wanted to see." He laughed some more. "Oh, how shocked and scared you look. The power is gone and I've taken your sex slave as my own."

Jack looked at Mia with horror. He could scarcely believe what he was seeing.I'm having a nightmare. That's all. I just need to wake up and everything will be alright.

"Usually, I don't let a phony see, or hear me, but you are something else, Jack Watts." Jacobs groaned at Mia's efforts on his dick and smiled bitterly. "Of course, the usual method went out the window when I had to make that girl bite that phony's dick off last night." Jacobs shook his finger at Jack. "I did not appreciate that interruption."

Jack shook off his shock and said, "Phonies? What are you on about?"

Jacobs' eyes bore into Jack's with an intensity that nearly made Jack look away. "Phonies; the subhuman swine that dare copy my power." Jacobs smiled the ugliest smile Jack had ever seen. "Though I've never yet met one that had the audacity to copy my thought shield. You're the first in that regard."

Jack could feel his limbs grow deathly cold as all the air left his lungs. "You're the cloaked figure."

Jacobs frowned. "The what?"

Jack told himself he needed to be quiet and not interrupt.

Jacobs twined his hand into Mia's wild hair and pushed her face down on his crotch. Jack blinked away tears and watched the cloaked figure use his girlfriend's face as a sex toy. Jacobs' short legs straightened out as he groaned and pressed Mia's face all the way to his crotch.

Jack closed his eyes to not see the man as he shoved his cock down Mia's throat. With his eyes closed, he could hear every single sound that was made during the oral violation. He winced. Hearing it was even worse.

Jack told himself that he had an overwhelming obsession with tasting semen, particularly when it came fresh from the tap. He also remembered he hated the taste of semen and found it to be the most vile thing in the universe.

He opened his eyes. Mia stood up from Jacobs' lap and walked over to Jack. Her naked body glistened with a faint sheen of sweat, while her blue eyes were dull and lifeless. Her face was distorted, as if she was going to be sick at any moment. Jack gasped as he realized she must have a mouth full of cum. He felt his desire to taste it and was disgusted by it, at the same time.

Mia stood over him and let her mouth fall open. White globs of cum were visible on her tongue. Jack felt himself salivate at the sight of them. She leaned over him and stuck her tongue out. The thick globs began to slowly slide down towards him.

Jack was disgusted by the sight before him, but more so by his overwhelming desire to taste that creamy goo that was sliding out of her mouth. He closed his eyes as he angled his head backwards and stuck his tongue out. When the first glob of cum fell from her tongue onto his, he nearly retched from the awful taste. It made him cringe. It was the worst thing in the entire universe, yet he could not stop himself from swirling it around in his mouth and making sure he had tasted every possible facet of it. It was as if he needed to confirm that cum tasted that fucking bad.

Jacobs laughed from his seat, but Jack barely registered. The disgusting thing he was tasting was making him gag.Jack told himself he had always had a compulsion to swallow cum and feel it slide down his throat.

Jack swallowed the terrible goo and nearly threw up. He could feel it slide slowly down his gullet and that feeling made him think he would never be able to eat anything else in his whole life again. He was that disgusted by his compulsive cum swallowing.

Jack told himself he needed to stand up and hold still. He stood up and tensed his muscles.

All of Jack's thoughts and emotions suddenly shorted out as Mia kicked him in the balls with all her strength. Jack's will to live faded to nothingness as his whole body locked up in agony. The breath left his lungs with a wheezing shout and he didn't care if it never came back. There was so much pain coming from his groin that he couldn't imagine even the smallest part of his genitalia remaining intact.No point in living without a dick.

His legs gave out and he fell to sit on the bed. His limp body slid off the bed and fell down to the floor to lie on his right side, curled up into a fetal position. His lifeless eyes fell to the carpet next to his nose and he couldn't scrounge up the willpower to even lift his gaze. He could hear Jacobs sigh happily in his corner, but it didn't matter anymore. When the man's immaculately polished shoes walked up next to his head, he found himself idly wishing they would stomp on his head until they put him out of his misery.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers