All Comments on 'A Man and His Truck'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grammar anyone?

I like the bisexuality of it, but come on! if i read another "..., man" i was gonna go crazy! Pick one story and stick with it! this is like a bad written mishmosh.

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaeover 17 years ago
There's nothing

even remotely sensual or erotic about your work. Just shoving your miserly little cock into a woman and talking about how she screamed really is pathetic. Sorry, keep your day job.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years ago
What truck?

I enjoyed your story but I only clicked on it to compare trucker's stories. I see very little about that here.

Still your story was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed your story immensely; even though you didn't say much about your trucking adventures, I liked the fact that you are okay with being bisexual. I too, am a bisexual African American male, who enjoys fucking both men and women, and have had on occasions taken a dick in the ass. You are correct about when you say that there is just something about the feel of a dick in your ass. The look and texture of a big black dick just turns me on, and lots of pubic hair. I love sex period, pussy or dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...