All Comments on 'A Man and His Truck'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed your story immensely; even though you didn't say much about your trucking adventures, I liked the fact that you are okay with being bisexual. I too, am a bisexual African American male, who enjoys fucking both men and women, and have had on occasions taken a dick in the ass. You are correct about when you say that there is just something about the feel of a dick in your ass. The look and texture of a big black dick just turns me on, and lots of pubic hair. I love sex period, pussy or dick.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years ago
What truck?

I enjoyed your story but I only clicked on it to compare trucker's stories. I see very little about that here.

Still your story was interesting.

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaealmost 18 years ago
There's nothing

even remotely sensual or erotic about your work. Just shoving your miserly little cock into a woman and talking about how she screamed really is pathetic. Sorry, keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
grammar anyone?

I like the bisexuality of it, but come on! if i read another "..., man" i was gonna go crazy! Pick one story and stick with it! this is like a bad written mishmosh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...