A Man Named Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers

She was on the toilet with her legs spread. I could see the narrow strip of fine curly brown hairs between her thighs. Her thong was pulled down and her top was pulled up. One hand was pinching a perky pink nipple and the other was rubbing the moist curls between her legs. She looked so hot, better than any fantasy I could have imagined. I kept stroking as my mom masturbated in front of me. The curtain pulled back as we watched each other. It was the wildest thing I've ever done. She slid two fingers into her moist sex. The only sound in the room were her sexy moans and the sound of our breathing. We came just a few seconds apart.

She gave me a silly grin. "Thank you, baby. I haven't had an orgasm in years!" She turned and walked shakily through the door, leaving it open.

I was worried things might be weird as I went to join her on the couch. She had put on a pair of short shorts and fixed her top again. There was a large plate of pizza bites and a 32oz mug of Dr. Pepper on the oak table in front of us. After a few minutes of her acting as if nothing had happened, I relaxed. We turned on the TV, flipped through the basic channels, and then put in a DVD. Everything seemed to be normal again, until she went to wash the empty plate and refill the mug. When she came back, she placed the glass down on the coffee table, and sat in my lap. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. After a few seconds I gave in and put my arms around her bare back.

"This doesn't have to be weird baby. We are two adults who share a house. Both of us are lonely." She whispered against my lips.

"But you're my mom!" I hated how my voice squeaked then.

"I know baby, but that doesn't seem to bother either of us very much. Just tell me that you'll think about it, okay?" She kissed me again as she wiggled over my semi hard cock.

"Alright, I'll think about it." I agreed.

I couldn't believe my own mother had just asked me to have sex with her. Not that I hadn't thought about it before, because I had. I just never expected her to want the same. I had been content with it only being a fantasy in my head. Even masturbating in the bathroom together had been an unexpected course of events. Now that the idea was out there though, what I was I supposed to do?

"Do you mind holding me? Just for a little bit?" She asked snuggling her head into my shoulder. I didn't answer but just held her a little tighter as she closed her eyes.

I watched "Dungeons and Dragons" while she slept in my lap. When the credits rolled I slid my hands down to her denim clad butt and gently stood. I carried her down the hall and into the master bedroom. She was so exhausted her eyes never opened as I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. I left the door open on my way out.

I went to my room, which was just across the hall. I sat behind the old, wobbly, cheap, wooden desk. The back of my chair had fallen off but the stool was still decent. I turned on the computer Dad had left behind and waited as it loaded. I had been doing a lot reading lately and most of it had to do with the way Mom had been acting. Tonight was just more proof of what I was beginning to suspect. I sent an email to Mistress Angel, hoping she could help with my situation.

Chapter 1.5 Billy's Day

I stepped into the house, dropped my gym bag on the floor, and went to the fridge. I should have gone straight to my room instead. As I reached for the freezer door I heard Mom cry out.

"My god baby, what happened to your face?"

"It's nothing Mom, just got hit a little hard at practice." I grumbled pulling out the ice pack.

"Bullshit, who hit you, and with what?" she asked stomping her feet as she came to stand beside me and tilt my head from side to side.

"It was just a little squabble Mom, don't worry about it." I stepped out of her reach.

"Bullshit. No one hits you like THAT unless you let them. Your jaw is probably fractured, you're missing at least one tooth, and half of your face is bruising. So tell me, who was it?" Her eyes blazed as she stood firm.

"I called Ms. Sloan a whore, Christmas didn't like it much." I grumbled because it hurt to talk.

"Well no shit, would you like it if he called ME a whore?" she fell back against the counter.

"No Mum." I admitted.

"Well come on, I'll drive you to the E.R. and get that X-rayed." she grabbed my hand and led me to her Jeep Liberty.

"You two are just alike. I'm surprised your father hasn't figured it out yet." She chuckled as we drove out of town.

"Figured what out?" I mumbled as I held the ice to my jaw.

"That Christmas is your brother dear, don't tell me you didn't know... Stacy found out years ago." she shook her head at me.

"What?"

"Baby, before I met Adam, I was with James Sloan. I still loved him even after I married Adam, and when I realized Adam couldn't give me the second child I wanted, I had an affair. Christmas is your brother." she spelled it out for me.

Well I had guessed Chris and I were related, but brothers? And Stacy... What the hell? Why is she only telling me this now?

"You understand right, William?" I hated it when she called me that.

"You need to find some way to make this," she waved at my face, "go away, Chris is hurting and losing his best friend does not help, whether or not you tell him the truth... well, I'll leave that to you."

Leave it to me? She'll leave it to me? What the hell am I supposed to do with that? If my jaw wasn't hurting so bad, and we hadn't just left the city, I'd tell her to drive me back home. My brother, my best friend of 15 years, was my brother, and I had totally pissed him off. Why couldn't anything go right in my life?

After several hours in X-ray, I was told the good news. My jaw wasn't broken and I didn't need any surgery. Bad news? My nose was broken and I had to wear a mouthpiece for the next six weeks. At least they gave me some really good pain killers, which helped me sleep for about 18 hours.

Chapter Two - Christmas Takes Control

Old habits are hard to break, and so is waking up before dawn. Before doing anything else I checked my email. There was a response from Mistress Angel.

Dear X-mas, it sounds to me as if your mother is in a submissive training phase. Whether consciously or unconsciously she appears to have chosen you as her new master and is attempting to train herself in order to please you. Where you go from here is really up to you, but you have an opportunity to help your mother in ways that most sons will never have."

I showered, shaved, and did all the other bathroom stuff before putting on a pair of track pants and running shoes. I grabbed the garbage from the kitchen on my way out the door and dropped it in the dumpster at the curb. Kneeling down I took a runner's stance before launching off for a four mile run around the town.

I watched as kids climbed onto the big yellow buses and parents dropped little ones off. I didn't miss it one bit really. School had never been my thing. My mind was out running my feet with nowhere to go but home.

I finished my run and rounded the corner to see Mom. She'd just picked up the newspaper in a sky blue kimono robe. I jogged up behind her and snatched the cigarette from between her fingers. Taking my first puff of the day, I held it in a bit longer than usual as my eyes roamed over her robed body. The silk clung to her curves and the top was loose giving me a glimpse of her plump, perky, and naked breasts. I had always thought mom was good looking but after last night I saw just how beautiful she really was.

"You ready for breakfast? Or is there something else you want?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"2 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, over easy, toast, and orange juice," I grinned as I puffed on her cigarette before giving it back.

"No protein shake today?" She asked with a giggle

"Nope, that stuff is just plain nasty," I had an uncontrollable shiver at the thought of another powdered chocolate protein shake.

We went inside and I sat at the little island to watch her cook in her morning robe. I could just see the bottom of her thighs under the robe. My dick was getting hard as she moved about the kitchen. She lifted her arm to pull the frying pan down and her robe rose with it. I had a good look at her bare ass. I knew from carrying her that it was soft, yet firm, not flabby but not hard either. A few minutes later, she sat my breakfast down in front of me.

She was on this new diet, she sat on the other side drinking a strawberry milkshake, made with skim milk. My cock jerked as she sucked and slurped on the straw. Before last night I would have eaten as quickly as I could, and then run and hid. Now though, I just sat there eating, as slowly as I could, and let her tease me.

I finished off my breakfast and watched as mom took the empty plate to the sink. What I was thinking was so wrong, so utterly wrong, and yet so damn right. I took my shoes off and wiggled out of my pants before climbing onto the countertop and putting my legs over the side.

"Mom," I said softly.

"What baby?" She asked not looking as she scrubbed yoke off the plate.

"Suck my cock," I remained calm but dropped my voice.

"What was that baby?" She asked, turning off the sink.

"You are constantly teasing me! If you are going to walk around naked, making my cock hard all the time...the least you can do is get me off." I remained calm and controlled not wanting to frighten her.

She turned around, sloshing soapy water everywhere. "Listen here..." She wagged her soapy finger at me.

"No! You listen, Mother, look at you. You're naked in front of me, your Son. Do you see how hard my dick is because of you? This is YOUR fault and YOU should fix it, NOW!" I said more forcibly.

"I wouldn't even do that for your father, why would I do it for you?" She was staring at all six inches of my rock hard cock.

"Because I am not my father. If you want my cock, you will get those sweet lips of yours over here and suck on it!" I crossed my arms.

"Can't I use my hand or something?" She licked her lips.

"No, you will use your mouth, and only your mouth, until I say otherwise. Now get over here and suck it! And you had better swallow every drop!" I told her.

"I...I...I've never..." She licked her lips again.

"But I know you've wanted to," I told her.

Slowly, one step at a time, she approached the island. She went to grab me with her hand but I gently slapped it away.

"Mouth only, no hands!" I growled at her.

The look in her eyes, trust, love, complete submission, it was intoxicating. I felt something wake and stretch inside of me.

Nervously, she leaned over, her robe falling open and showing me her wonderful bare breasts. She licked the tip, swirled her tongue around the head, and then sucked just the tip between her lips. Gradually she took a bit more, and a bit more until she was bobbing up and down. My hips twitched uncontrollably.

It felt fucking amazing for a first time. Her silky tongue slid up and down the back of my shaft as her lips stroked it. I tugged at her belt and opened her robe, revealing her naked body. She was hot, I already knew that. Her peach colored skin was unblemished. The fine hairs of her bush were already moist.

"Rub your clit," I ordered her, causing her to moan around my dick.

Her hand immediately went between her legs. She groaned and I nearly shot my load right then. Holding it back, I moved so I could have a better view. She was running her fingers through her pussy lips, stroking them from her vagina to her clit. The sight was incredible and I knew we were both about to blow.

"Fuck...oh, FUCK! That's incredible. Don't stop. Suck it harder!"

She glistened with her own juices. I watched as she spread her pussy lips, teasing herself and me at the same time.

"Now put your fingers inside, finger fuck yourself," I told her drawing out another moan as she obeyed.

Her mouth slid further down my shaft and I felt her gag. She lifted up, and went back down again, to the same spot. She had swallowed all six inches now. Her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy as she fucked me with her mouth. I groaned and felt my cock jump inside her. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Are you ready to cum, Mom?" I asked her.

She mumbled a "Yes" around my dick.

"Good, I want to see you cum," I told her and her lips tightened around my cock as she slid another finger inside herself.

She had three fingers pumping into her as she sucked and licked my cock. My hips jerked, hitting the back of her throat with the tip of my dick. A few seconds later she gave a muffled scream that traveled down my spine and into my toes.

She came, "Don't you dare stop, not until I tell you to," I quickly put my hands on top of her head. I held her in place as I fucked her mouth and shot my load down her throat. My cock went off like a machine gun, firing burst, after burst into her mouth. She swallowed compulsively, milking more, and more from me.

"Did you like your breakfast, mother?" I asked, my cock going soft in her mouth as she continued sucking and licking.

"Mmmhmmm." She purred.

"Good, now why don't you climb up here, so I can get my dessert," I told her.

She didn't stop to question, but simply did as I told her.

I spread her legs, my eyes feasting on her sopping pussy, those moist curls covered in her juices. Slowly I kissed her knees, her thighs, I ran my tongue up the inside of her legs. I teased her with my lips, my tongue. Then I licked her clean, sucking every drop of her honey as I licked and nibbled.

"Oh god baby, what are you doing to me?" She whimpered.

"Eating dessert," I chuckled and nibbled on her clit.

"Mmm feels good, don't stop..." She groaned as I teased her with tongue and finger.

"Are you going to be good today? Or a naughty little slut that has to be punished?" I breathed against her cunt.

"I'll be good, I promise," She whimpered.

"Then give me my dessert." I slid my tongue into her drenched pussy and pinched her clit.

She bucked her hips and a torrent of her juices rushed into my mouth. I lapped it up and swallowed every drop that I could. Once I'd finished with my breakfast, I rose up and kissed her. I made her taste herself as I rolled my tongue in her mouth, rubbing her juices into the gums of her lips and on her tongue. She moaned and licked in my mouth for more. I pulled back with a chuckle.

"Time to get dressed, Mom. Only naughty little girls walk around the house naked," I grinned and I pulled on my pants.

I went to sit on the living room sofa and lit a cigarette as I waited. She had dressed herself in a pair of hip huggers and a coffee colored blouse. She came to sit beside me, I pulled her into my lap instead, and offered her my cigarette.

"That was hot... I loved it!" She giggled and kissed me with a mouth full of smoke.

"Was that really your first blow job?" I asked as she pulled away for another puff.

"Yes, but not because I hadn't wanted to, your father was never interested in foreplay," She said before kissing me again and blowing the smoke into my mouth.

"Okay, if we're going to do this... I think we need some ground rules," I said as she pulled back again.

"Rules? Honey I hate rules, they always end up broken," She giggled and took another puff.

"I need to know what you and aren't willing to do, starting with, I don't like missionary, and the lights stay on," I said before accepting her smoky kiss.

"Honey, I am submissive, not a virgin and I'm willing to try anything at least twice. I absolutely loved what we just did. I've never had such a tasty breakfast, and the way you ordered me around... shit baby I almost came when you told me to suck your cock," She giggled against my lips.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me earlier?" I asked as she took another puff from our dwindling cigarette.

"Before I started dating your father, he was with another woman. About two years after we got together she returned... we were all good friends and one thing led to another... I was already pregnant with you at the time, and then nine months after that night Billy was born..." She kissed me and I was too stunned to stop her tongue from probing my mouth.

"So Billy is..." I asked after our kiss.

"Your brother dear, and I suspect Stacy may be your sister," She took another puff and shared it with me.

"Well shit," I fell back, "what am I supposed to do now?"

"That is for you to decide, but we are all in this together. If you don't fix things with Billy..." She said softly.

"Speaking of family," I paused for another smoke filled kiss, "have you thought about going back to school? You could take online classes from home."

"Where would I get a computer from baby? They don't exactly give them away," She took another puff and placed the cigarette between my lips.

"There is one in my room you can use," I reminded her after taking a deep drag.

"Baby, are you inviting me into the man cave?" She giggled and took the cigarette from me.

"You have always been welcomed in my room," I grinned and squeezed her butt playfully.

"I'll think about it," She puffed and stubbed the cigarette out in the tin ashtray on the table.

Chapter 2.5 Billy's Secret

I banged on the large brown oak doors, waited two minutes then gave another hard knock. The door crept open, Abby's soft blue eyes peeked through the door before it swung wide. She wrapped me in her arms and hugged me.

"God, I am so sorry... I didn't know he'd go after you like that," she kissed my swollen jaw.

"I did, had to make it real," I grumbled.

"Not that real, you want to go somewhere?" she waved towards the little shed beside her house.

I pulled the phone from my belt, "I have to tell him the truth, he's my brother."

"You can't Billy, please... just until my birthday. Two weeks, just two weeks... If my parents find out..." she begged me.

"We have to tell him the truth!" I shook my head.

"Two weeks Billy. Dad would make our lives a living hell if he found out the truth," she pleaded.

"My parents will castrate me!" I shouted.

"Come one Billy, I'll be your fake girlfriend for the entire year. I'm only asking for two more weeks," she said softly.

"I don't want a fake girlfriend," I grumbled.

"Then what do you want?" she cried out.

"I want my best friend back, I want us, all of us, to be together again," I sighed.

"Two more weeks Billy, give me until then," she kissed my cheek.

"I don't know how to fix this," I told her.

"We'll fix it together, the three of us. Like we always have," she sighed.

"He is... different, changing," I shook my head.

"I know, I'm worried about him too. He must feel so alone now, this couldn't have happened at a worst fucking time," she rubbed her stomach.

"We are all changing," I sighed.

"I know, we're growing up, but we don't have to grow apart. No matter what, we stay together... this is just a ...hiccup," she put her hand on my leg.

"Big fucking hiccup," I rubbed my face.

"You could have blocked a few of those," she giggled.

"Christmas is like a Mack truck on speed," I had her rolling on the floor with laughter.

"You're still picking me up for work right?" Her laughter dying down now.

"Yeah, I'll be back in an hour, need talk to Stacy," I told her.

She kissed my lips, a soft peck, then ducked back out of the shed and went into the house. I walked down the street to the big ugly purple house on the corner. My sister never answers her door, so I just walked right on in. The baby was crying, a year old now and looked just like his bastard father, who didn't even stick around long enough to name him.

"Hey little man, where's momma?" I asked plucking the lump from his crib. In answer he smacked me in my nose with a rattler. I groaned, gritted my teeth, and went looking through the house.

MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers