A Man Named Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers

The house was a huge family home. I thought it was much too large for two people and a baby. Of course no one asked me before signing the papers. Best part about the house was it actually had a backyard... Which is where I found my dear sister, asleep sunbathing in the nude.

"Eww Mommy, put some clothes on will ya?" I shielded little man's eyes and made a play at turning my own head.

"Oh why bother? He's only a year old, he won't tell anybody, right Jamie?" she cooed.

"I will never call him that, it's a girl's name!" I told her for the hundredth time.

"Jamie, Jimmy, James, it's all the same," she turned herself over, her swollen breasts poking up and ready to feed the little man... I was so fucking jealous.

I placed him into position and he latched onto nipple number one, and gripped number two in his mighty little fist. That's my little man! I chuckled and took a seat beside them, pretending not to look at her nude body.

My sister was hot with a capital H, like Emma Roberts except two inches taller and two bust sizes larger. She has natural brown hair but dyes it so often that most people think she's blonde. She grooms regularly so it can be confusing to anyone who has not grown up in the same house.

"It's alright to look Billy," she giggled letting me know my attempts at being subtle had failed.

"Sorry," I blushed.

"You gonna tell me what happened to your face?" she asked.

"Our brother happened... I sort of ticked him off at practice yesterday," I told her.

"So you know then, does he?" she asked.

"I don't think so, but Abby does, she won't tell, not for two weeks at least. She sort of has a secret of her own," I shrugged.

"I thought she looked pregnant, I'm guessing it's his? And that means you've been faking it so her Dad doesn't yell rape?" she guessed.

I nodded and she laughed, "You do know that Texas has a Romeo and Juliet clause right?"

"Doesn't matter, he is the Sheriff and has a gun... that will make life hell for all of us," I grumbled.

"Yeah, I guess it would be easier though I don't know if I'd have let him do that to my face," she looked at me again, "there is an ice pack in the freezer."

Taking the hint I went to the fridge and found the pack. While I was in the kitchen I poured her a glass of lemonade and grabbed a straw from the silverware drawer. Seeing her cigarettes on the counter, I grabbed those too.

"When did you start smoking again?" I grumbled as I held the straw to her lips. Little man looked to be sleeping, his mother's breast still in his mouth.

"When James left us, he just packed his clothes and left... didn't even say goodbye just high tailed it out of town..."

"Fuck, how are you going to pay for this house?" I asked holding the cold pack to my face.

"Well, I was hoping I could convince my baby brothers and maybe a few of our friends to move in and help me out. I can't go to college, work, and take care of Jamie...and Mom can't watch him every day."

"I don't know if that is such a good idea," I admitted.

"Why? Because you have a crush on me? Come on Billy, we're both adults, no need to act like we're both little kids," she giggled.

"You are my sister!" I squealed.

"And I can't get pregnant for the next three years, I haven't had sex since last Christmas..." she shrugged.

"I'm gay," I told her and crossed my arms when she just laughed.

"You might be Bisexual, but Billy, you are definitely not Gay," she laughed some more.

"I have to go to work," I growled and made my escape.

"Run away little brother, you'll be back, and I'll be here waiting," she teased.

I was halfway through the house before I remembered I had her cigarettes in my pocket. Taking one out me tossed the pack on the sofa and walked out. I walked home and climbed into my truck. I had more DC outlets than I knew what to do with. Finding one with an actual lighter in it, I pushed it in and started the engine.

I hadn't smoked in over a year but damn did it taste good, even if it was a cheap menthol. The smoke soothed my aching jaw too, which was a bonus. If Christmas didn't kill me, my damn sister would, and then Abby would probably pick over the pieces. Why the hell had I fallen in love with people I can't have? What the fuck was wrong with me? Why couldn't I just be normal?

Chapter 3 - A Mother's Pain

I left a little early for work, wearing my best fitting jeans and running shoes. The jeans because mom said they showed off my 'cute little butt' and the shoes because they were comfortable. I also had on a tan polo shirt and black leather belt. I managed to get the rust bucket started and made it to work fifteen minutes early.

"Afternoon, Mrs. Jacobs," I said as I strode into the store.

She was in one of her homemade dresses, a floral pattern of orange, yellows, and reds in a soft silky fabric. It was held over her shoulders by thin spaghetti straps that showed just the tops of her breasts and hugged her body to skirt just below her hips. It was a cool evening so it wasn't clinging to her breasts and ass, as it would have a month earlier. Any man who left a woman like her home alone for weeks at a time should have his head examined.

"Chris, how many times must I tell you? My name is Nichole, Mrs. Jacobs is my mother-in-law," She chided me.

"Long day I'm guessing?" I looked around the store, it looked like a tornado had struck it.

"More like a string of long days. I'm glad you came, I really needed the help. I haven't had any time today... Can you stock, while I clean a bit?"

"Sure thing, Nichole," I grinned.

"Thank you, sweetie," She winked at me.

The walk-ins took longer than they should have. She had obviously been pretty busy because all the coolers were near empty. Not that I was complaining, we needed the money. I'd spend all day in the freezer if it meant having real food in the house again. After finishing with the coolers, I followed behind Nichole and stocked the shelves.

Over the summer I had worked the day shift where she had been calm and professional, the typical convenience store manager. Now she was playful and carefree as we tossed cereal around and chased each other with mops and brooms. She was like a completely different person than how I had seen her just two months ago.

After we had cleaned and the shelves were stocked, we stepped outside to sit on the sidewalk and share a cigarette. I had, as usual, left mine at home for mom. Normally, she would have just given me one from her pack.

When she handed me the one from her lips I hesitated a second. I shared cigarettes with mom because that's how I started smoking to begin with. Mom was drunk and I feared her burning the house down, so I would hold it to her lips and sneak a few puffs for myself. I had shared the occasional cigarette with friends at school because we had very little time.

Sharing with Nichole was oddly intimate. Each time she took a puff, she left just the faintest hint of her watermelon flavored lip gloss. When we passed it between us, our fingers touched. She was sitting on my right side, her right handed and I left handed, forcing us to reach across each other. To my hormonal thoughts this was foreplay.

"Are you hungry? There's a microwave in the back, you can have anything in the store... on the house," She chuckled.

"No thank you, Nichole, I am sick of Ramen and pizza bites for dinner," I hated how my voice sounded.

"Alright, option number two, you go down the street to Ken's and pick up a large Pepperoni," She dug a few bills from her pocket and slapped them into my hand.

"Take my car, so I know you don't end up walking back," She handed me the keys to her 3 year old charcoal grey Mazda 6.

The scent of Chanel No. 5 filled the car, along with just the hint of spilt coffee. The Mazda purred like a kitten as I turned the ignition and shifted into drive. Being used to bad power steering and bald tires, driving an almost brand new car was a learning experience. I managed not to hit any curbs, or the multiple cars parked along them.

I stepped into Ken's and felt my guts twist into knots. Abby was at the counter in her black slacks and green uniform polo shirt, looking as lovely as ever with a smile on her face. My former best friend stood just behind her, his eye blackened, a Band-Aid across his nose, and the entire right side of his face was bruised. The three of us had grown up together, hell, Billy and I used to share underwear. Seeing them together like that made me realize what I should have known all along.

"You two look good, sorry about yesterday..." I approached the counter.

"Man, don't sweat it. If you had talked about my mom like that, I'd have tackled you too," Billy chuckled and reached his hand out across the counter.

Accepting his offered truce I gave his hand a firm squeeze.

"I guess all those lessons paid off, for one of us at least. Tell your mom that I didn't mean what I said..." He kept his eyes down.

"You can tell her yourself, maybe take her a personal cheese with olives and mushrooms... I have to work late, and need a large pepperoni."

"Will do bro, so are we good? You going to kick my ass if I take Abs to the homecoming dance?" His eyes drifted over to my ex's rear end.

"Nope, you two have fun," I grinned.

"Thanks man, why don't we toss the ball around a bit? Like we used to..." He suggested.

"How about Saturday, around lunch?" I looked between them and they both nodded.

"Alright, Saturday it is then. Now, how long will it be on that pizza?" I chuckled.

"Two minutes, I'll pop another in, and you can have the one coming out," Billy grinned as he walked towards the ovens.

Nichole had given me way too much, even after giving Abby and Billy a hefty tip. I drove back, tempted to grab a slice, but not wanting to grease up her black leather seats. She was surprised when I returned 10 minutes later with a pizza right out of the oven. The average wait time at the counter is half an hour, on a good night. She pulled two Coors lights from the cooler and a roll of paper napkins from under the counter. We ate there at the register sitting just as we had on the sidewalk with the pizza on my left.

"So where is Mr. Jacobs tonight?" I opened my beer.

"A conference in Dallas, then he'll be in Austin for a week. I hardly see him at all anymore..." She sighed and picked off a pepperoni to put in her mouth.

"You could always come to the house if you get lonely... we don't have much but we'll share what we have," I took a drink and picked up a second slice.

"Chris, we live two blocks from each other. I think that should go both ways," She looked over at me.

"Right, except I don't have a jealous husband that can pop in at any time," I chuckled.

"I may not either, for much longer. Things have been a little... off between me and David these past couple of years," She picked off another pepperoni.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing," I took another drink.

"To be honest, neither am I. I love him, but not the way a wife should. I feel more like a sister or distant cousin. We haven't had sex in 5 years, at least not with each other," She sighed again.

"The man should have his head examined," I shook my head and filled my mouth with hot bubbly cheese.

We finished our dinner, drank another beer, and then got ready to lock up for the night. I had never worked this late into the night shift so I just followed her around. After locking us in, she pulled the cash drawer from the register and led me into a back room. The office was little more than a closet with a desk and chair. She shoved some stuff aside and had me sit on the desk as she climbed into the chair.

With the drawer between us, we started counting. While I handled the bills, she handled the loose change. She pulled a deposit slip from the desk and we wrote down how many bills, coins, and checks. Then we counted the total of each before she added up the final total on a machine. Once the final number was written down she put all but $100 in small bills and change into a deposit bag and locked it in an iron safe underneath the desk. Then she lifted her eyes to me and I saw something in them that caused my heart to race.

She lifted her hand and laid a stack of twenties on the desk, licking her lips she opens and closes her mouth. I waited for her to find the words.

"This is for the next six days, $300, as of right now you are not on the books," she looked at me as if waiting for a response, "we can keep it like that and be friends; you come in, we hang out, you help me lock up and stay with me until I go home... I'll still pay you... or I put you on the books with a set schedule and be your boss like before. I'll leave the choice to you, but I had fun tonight."

I can't believe I actually had to think about it. Could I go back to being just her employee? I took a long moment before I said anything. She waited as if she had all night and was in no hurry to go home to her lonely house.

"I don't want to be just your stock boy," I admitted to her and myself.

"Then consider this a loan, between friends, and you'll work it off. Take this, in case I need to get hold of you for any reason. I'll cover the monthly bill, don't worry about that," She handed me a cheap prepaid cell phone. "If you need a ride or want to talk, my number is already programmed in it. Call any time, day or night."

"Thank you," I slipped the phone and money into my pocket.

"You're welcome, now walk me to my car, and don't forget the beer and pizza you're supposed to take home," She took my hand and pulled me off the desk.

She held onto my hand as we walked through the store and didn't let go until she climbed into her car. There was a moment, just before she closed the door that I thought she might kiss me, but then it passed.

"See you tomorrow, same time," she closed the door and started the car.

I went to the rust bucket and climbed in, stuck the key into the ignition, gave it a twist, and banged my head on the dash. I tried three more times before I heard a honk behind me. I looked in the rearview and saw Nichole's Mazda, the passenger side door open. Taking my key out I opened and locked the door, wishing someone would just come and steal it. I held my head low as I walked towards her car and slid into the passenger seat.

"Can you ride?" She asked backing out of the parking lot.

"A bicycle? Sure," I shrugged.

"No, a motorcycle... my son left his in my garage... I don't know if it'll still run but it is taking up space. It's yours if you want it."

"Does it have a title?" I was certainly interested.

"I have the title... and David hasn't even tried to start it since Jason's death. He was killed in Afghanistan, his humvee ran over an IED..."

"I won't mind looking at it, fixing it up if it needs it... but if you or David wants to keep it..." I didn't know what to do.

"I'll talk to him, but I don't think he'll mind you just taking it."

"For now, we'll just think of it as a loaner..." I decided that would be best.

"Deal, so I'll take you to see it...then home if that's alright with you," she grinned.

"I could walk home from your house... it's only two blocks," I chuckled.

"Would it be wrong, if I said that I don't want to be alone, just yet?" She looked at me for just a second.

"No, and I don't mind if you want to just hang out for a while," I looked over at her.

"I have been married since getting pregnant in high school, never once cheated on my husband. We had a beautiful son together... but since Jason died, things just haven't been the same. Having you around, well it's like having Jason back... I know that sounds bad but..." She sighed as we pulled into her driveway.

"When dad left and mom fell into the bottle, you were there. Every time I got suspended from school, you were there. You didn't judge, you never tried to change us. You just listened... So when I look at you, I see a beautiful woman who has never been anything but nice to me and mom. If you want to think of me as a son then go ahead, but I don't want that to be the only way you think of me," I told her.

"Then what do you want, Christmas?" She asked.

I didn't know how to answer her with words, so I leaned over and pressed my lips to hers. I didn't try to force anything, I just kissed her soft lips, held it for a few seconds, and then pulled back. She groaned softly as my lips left hers and I noticed she had closed her eyes. She kept them closed a second longer as she licked her lips.

"Let's try that again," She said softly.

With a chuckle, I leaned over and gave her a real kiss. I licked around her lips and they parted, accepting me into her warm mouth. It wasn't the inferno I had felt with mom but a gentle simmering heat. It was like making love to her mouth as our tongues rubbed against each other and our breaths mingled. I felt myself harden, my cock pressing against my jeans. I wanted more, but knew I had to wait. I pulled back, softly kissing her lips before opening my door.

"I think, I can handle that," She opened her own door and stepped out.

"I don't do monogamy, not anymore. Tried it once and well, now she's with someone else," I walked around the car and took her hand.

"That's alright, I already have a husband," She giggled and linked her fingers with mine.

She unlocked the padlock holding the sliding door, I bent down, and lifted it up. It rattled and shook a little, the chain needing a bit of oil. Her garage was just as messy as ours was, except a bit more organized. She led me through a maze of boxes towards the back where a dusty black 1990 Harley Davidson Iron Horse was leaning against several boxes. The image of a white ghost hugging a luscious big breasted blonde was painted on the gas tank.

"The boxes are all of Jason's things... you can look through them if you want. I know he had a leather jacket, and a helmet... David packed everything up so I can't tell you for sure if they are in there," She blinked away tears and handed me a small pocket knife.

With her permission I opened the boxes and looked inside. I tried not to show anything that would make her cry, or damage the memories she had of her son. There were quite a bit of magazines that I didn't think she would want to see. I found the riding gear in the third box, along with a few medals and trinkets. I didn't understand why a navy cross had just been boxed away and left in the garage so long... That didn't sit right with me. I pulled the medal from its case and turned to her with it held in my palm, there was a trident pinned to the ribbon and I knew what Jason would have wanted.

"As a son, I can say that this... does not belong in a box. It belongs here," I let the medal dangle as I put my hand over the center of her chest. I held the medal against her breast as I slid the ribbon over her head. It was a perfect fit so that it hung just over her heart. "I think that Jason would have wanted you to wear it. Let it remind you of his life, and not his death," I told her softly as I wiped away her tears.

"I didn't even know he had this..." She whispered, holding her hand over the medal.

"It was probably issued after his death... I don't know why it was in a box, but I'm glad I was able to give it to you," I told her before going back to the boxes and looking for other things she probably wanted to keep.

I boxed up everything that I felt she shouldn't see and carried it out to her trunk. I would gladly keep Jason's secrets and make them my own. I hadn't known him but having known his mother these past years, I felt as if he was my brother in a way. Hiding his porn just seemed the brotherly thing to do. I read a few pages of his journal, made sure it didn't have anything incriminating in it, then handed it to her. It was filled with song lyrics and poetry, a navy seal who wrote poetry and sang about wild flowers... I wish I could have met him.

MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers