A Man Named Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bike didn't start but it wasn't too bad. I thought it just needed a good cleaning and some fresh fluids. I'd come over later and take care of that, right now I had a grieving mother to take care of. I went to her and pulled her into my arms. She was so much shorter that her head only came to my chest. Her tears quickly soaked through my shirt but I didn't mind. I let my hands slide up and down the back of her dress. I held her just as she once held me after Dad left and I found Mom passed out on the floor, a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"David, he never let me just cry like that. Thank you, it was... sweet," She rose to her tiptoes to press her salty lips to mine.

"That's what I'm here for, kitten," I kissed her back.

"Kitten?" She giggled.

"You just remind me of a little calico kitten, playful and loving... and you purr when you're in a good mood," I chuckled.

"Hmm, so what does that make you?" She looked up into my eyes.

"The big bad wolf who just wants to gobble you up." I kissed her again.

"Anything else you want?" She asked relaxing against me.

"Yes, but it can wait. I think we're both tired, and you still have to drive me home," I grinned.

She took me home, I put the beer and pizza in the fridge, then went back out. I kissed her goodnight after taking the boxes from her trunk. Something had shifted between us in that garage, but I wasn't quite sure what. I carried the three boxes to my room and placed them against the wall. After undressing I climbed into bed, pulled the covers up and turned to my side, and felt another pair of soft lips pressed against mine.

"How was work baby?" Mom asked breaking the kiss and putting her arm around me.

"Things are good, Nichole loaned me enough money to buy some groceries with. I'll do that in the morning, after breakfast,"

"So it's Nichole now, not Mrs. Jacobs?" She teased.

"Does that bother you?" I asked tickling her side.

"Nope," She giggled and squirmed. "I like Nichole."

"Me too, oh the car wouldn't start... She gave me her son's motorcycle, but it needs a bit of work," I told her.

"Oh, I haven't ridden on a bike since High School... You have to take me for a ride!" She squealed.

"I was planning on it," I rolled her over onto my lap.

"I meant on the bike," She giggled, as I slid my hand between her legs.

"Oh, well then," I rolled her back off of me.

She groaned and tugged at my shoulder until I rolled over on top of her, my thick cock sliding against the moist lips of her pussy.

"Nope," I teased but kept rubbing my cock against her as she moaned and lifted her hips, begging me to put it in.

"Damn it Christmas, stop teasing and fuck ME!" She screamed as I held her down.

"Nope, I told you earlier. I don't like missionary, or having the lights off. If you wanted to fuck, then you should have left them on," I told her and continued teasing her clit with the tip of my cock.

"You are despicable," She groaned.

"No, I'm honest and I stick to what I say. I'll fuck you any time you want, but we do it MY way, or not at all," I chuckled and spanked her wet pussy with my cock.

"Fine, what do you want?" She groaned.

"Well, since you've gone and made me all hard I think you should suck me for awhile. Do a good job and I might... I might just reward you," I told her.

I reached over and flicked on my table lamp. She groaned but moved so she could take me into her mouth. She must have been practicing all day because this was twice as good as the one after breakfast. She swallowed the entire thing from the beginning, her saliva coating my shaft as her tongue licked and swirled. I moaned and raised my knee to give her a better angle.

After about a minute I tapped her legs and moved her into position so I could attack that sweet rum flavored pussy. She had just groomed, the hair removal cream leaving behind a sweet coconut flavor that mixed with her natural juices. It was divine and I thought it might just be addictive. I licked and slurped as she sucked and bobbed. I took her to the brink of climax but never let her cross it.

"That's it, almost there. Don't stop until I tell you to," I moved a bit further up and ran my tongue over the rim over her perky pink ass.

She groaned around my cock and pressed her tongue against the shaft. Curious, I ran my finger between the lips of her pussy and drew circles around her asshole, drawing closer and closer to her virgin hole each round. She moaned and whimpered as I reached that untouched place, and gave a muffled scream when I pierced it. My cock exploded into her like an erupting volcano, filling her mouth with my seed. She swallowed convulsively but didn't stop bobbing her head up and down, milking every drop while keeping me hard.

I added a second finger to her ass and pumped them in, gently spreading them apart to stretch her. Her sexy little whimpers and moans vibrated around my cock and I was tempted to just let her keep sucking as I finger fucked her. Deciding I wanted something more, I gave her a pat on the ass and told her to stop.

"I think, you have earned that reward now. Get on your knees," I instructed and watched as she obeyed.

"There are two types of men, mom. Those who harden at the sight of a pair of tits, big or small, they don't care. You only have to show a nipple and their dick throbs. Now Mom, you have one great pair of tits, but I'm not a breast man. I enjoy looking at them but they aren't what truly turns me on," I spoke softly as I moved around her and grabbed the tiny sampler tube of cherry flavored lube off the nightstand.

I placed my hand on her back and gently guided her down, until she was curled around her knees, that fine ass of hers pointed straight up, her juices glistening all over her thighs.

"Your entire body is beautiful Mom, but this, this right here," I squeezed her ass cheeks. "This perky, round, beautiful, ass has been teasing me for the better part of six years. And tonight... tonight it becomes MINE!" I rubbed two slick fingers against her anus then pushed them in.

I coated her with the lubricant, stretching her as my fingers pumped into her, slowly pulling them apart and twisting. She pressed back against my hand as sexy little whimpers flowed from her lips.

When I felt she was ready, I buried all six inches of my slick cock into her virgin asshole then held myself against her hips, listening to her soft moans as her body adjusted to having me stuff her ass.

"The next time I find you in my bed, I want you just like this," I leaned over her back and whispered, "Naked, with your ass in the air, and the lights ON!" before I pulled back and slammed myself back into her.

I wasn't gentle but I wasn't rough with her either. I fucked her ass with long, hard thrusts that slapped my balls against her weeping pussy. Each time my balls hit, she groaned and ground herself against me. She rolled her hips and pressed back, driving me deeper into her ass.

"Oh, I like that Mom, keep fucking me with your ass. Make me cum," I chuckled and held onto her waist as her hips rolled and rubbed against me.

Since she was being a good girl, I reached around and toyed with her clit. Each time she pressed against me I'd slip my finger into her pussy. Soon she had me finger fucking her as she slammed herself against my cock.

"I hope you're ready to cum," I told her just before I unloaded into her tight little ass and jammed three fingers into her cunt. I hit her G spot and she screamed as a torrent of her juices flooded my palm. I had to hold her against me as I gently massaged her pussy. She was quivering from head to toe and I knew her eyes would be glazed over. I pulled her tight as I laid down, spooning her from behind.

"You could never seduce me with your breasts, because your ass had done that long ago," I kissed her neck softly and massaged her neglected breasts.

"Now sleep, and dream of how you will please me tomorrow," I whispered.

Chapter 3.5 - Billy's Night

I thought I had managed to escape my sister for the rest of the day. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Ten minutes before closing I got a delivery for 612 Elm, 1 medium cheese pizza. I groaned as I pulled the last pizza from the oven, cut and boxed it, slid it into the dark green bag, and carried it out to my truck. Abby would have to clock me out.

"That'll be $11.99 plus tip," I said as Stacy answered the door looking like Red Lobster and wearing a silk kimono robe.

She held the door open, forcing me to squeeze passed her which made those plump milky breasts rub against me. I sat the pizza on the coffee table and went to her fridge to get drinks. When I came back the pizza was out of the bag and there was $12 sitting on the table.

"Wow, some tip," I chuckled setting the drinks down.

"Here is your tip, little brother," her arms dropped around my neck and her lips pressed against mine.

Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I groaned and felt the last of my resolve crash around me as my arms went to her waist. I wondered if she knew this was my first real kiss. I pulled her against me, squishing her breasts against my chest. Her soft lips were plump and tasted like candy; her breath was smoky and wintery. The combination was the sexiest thing I could imagine. I kissed her back, my tongue rubbing over hers. My cock throbbed and stretched in my briefs. I had to break the kiss and she dropped onto the sofa.

"The way I see it, we can keep fighting it and pretending we don't love each other. Or we can give in and do what is natural. You're the one who has always been there. When I found out I was pregnant, I called you first, not Mom, not Dad, not Him. Maybe I always knew, maybe I just realized it... I love you little brother," she sighed then and when I tried to speak she put her finger over my cut lips.

"Let me finish. I don't want to disrupt your life. I'm not asking you to be a baby daddy or anything like that. We can have sex and be fuck buddies, we can be friends, we can be kissing friends, we can be roommates, I don't care. I just want to live with you again, I miss having you just down the hall and I can't sleep knowing you aren't there. You, Me, Abigail, and Christmas, we're all family and it's time we lived like one."

"Do you promise to keep my secret?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"That you have a man crush on our brother? Promise not to tell a soul," she crossed her heart.

"Give me a few days to think it over?" I asked because I really didn't feel like doing anything tonight.

"It's a big decision, take your time. The door is always open, and when it isn't, you have a key," she picked up a slice of pizza.

Chapter Four - Two Weeks Later

It was Thursday, two weeks after I had been kicked out of school and fucked my Mother. I don't know when I realized she needed someone else to be in control, but I'm glad I listened to what ever instinct it had been. Since that first night in my bed she has almost completely turned herself around. Oh she still gets herself into trouble on a regular basis, but that is an entirely different game.

I was elbows deep in grease and engine parts when the phone rang. With a grunt I looked over at Nichole. She giggled, drank from her beer, then slipped her hand into my back pocket. I waited patiently, half afraid Mom had burned the house down.

"Christmas can't answer his phone right now," She giggled into the phone as she rubbed her hand over my butt cheek.

"Yup. Uh huh, I'll tell him Liz," she snapped the phone shut and slid it back into my pocket.

"Your mother says to take the car to Ken's when you have it fixed. She got herself a new job," Nichole grinned and pulled a fresh Coors Light from the cooler sitting beside the car.

"About time, I was starting to get worried," I chuckled and opened my mouth as she held the bottle to my lips.

"Bet it was the new look that did it," she put the beer down and went back to her seat.

I told Nichole about Mom and me two days ago. Instead of freaking out or calling me a sick perverted bastard as I expected, she had simply asked how she could help. Mom was due for a reward, she had started doing chores around the house without needing to be told, so I suggested Nichole treat her to a day at the mall while I handled the store. Both had come back with their hair dyed and cut short, wearing new clothes. They had their nails done, both sets, and looked like completely different women.

"Yes, you are a fashion Goddess, Nichole," I gave her the praise she deserved.

"I still say you should have let me make her a dress, maybe a little skirt and blouse..." she smiled.

"Her birthday is coming up next month," I shrugged and pulled the starter free.

"Oh look, a customer," She groaned and hid her drink behind the cooler.

"Want me to handle it?" I offered.

"It's only Jake... Jake from State Farm," she broke out into a fit of giggles.

"Don't mind her Jake, it's her night off," I shook my head, wiped my hands, and went to start the gas pump.

Ten minutes later I was back under the hood putting in a new starter. Nichole finished her beer and went inside to use the restroom. A minute later I heard the radio blaring through the front door as she came out dancing, a giant bottle of water in her hand. She was tipsy so her dancing was off but even then I could tell she was rather good at it.

"Ballet?" I asked as she guzzled from the water.

"Seven years, down in Corpus Christi, went to a little school just off the beach, recitals once a month, was pretty good, till I broke an ankle, haven't danced since... till now." she slid her arms around me.

She continued dancing against me, her soft perky breasts rubbed against my back. I dropped a nut and it clinked all the way to the ground.

"Shit," I cursed making her giggle again.

"I'll get it babe, just open up a little," she grinned and slid herself between my legs.

Her sky blue dress rose up over her hips as she crawled under the car, giving me a view of the dark lace underneath. I knew she had done it on purpose. She has been teasing me since that night in her garage. We hadn't come out and said anything but it feels like we're dating, if you can call foreplay at work dating.

"So, when does David get home again?" I asked.

"Monday, he called and said he was spending the weekend at his sister's house," she said softly as her tiny hand reached up my pants leg.

"Do you believe him?" I wondered.

"Not likely, no one takes their interns to visit their sister. Besides, Janet is in Dallas, and will be until Sunday night, according to her Facebook," she climbed to her feet.

"What do you plan to do?" I put the nut in place and screwed it on.

"I haven't really decided yet. I figure, he has his sugar baby and I have you, if things get ugly down the road, I'll deal with it then." she sighed.

"So I'm your dirty little secret?" I chuckled.

"Oh no, Christmas, you are my boy toy and I don't really care who knows it," she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I can live with that, oh and that reminds me... Mom is expecting you for dinner, or she was until she got herself a job. Still, you can come over. I'm sure I can make something nice, maybe not romantic but nice," I told her as I tightened the last bolt.

"You sure I wouldn't get in the way? I mean, I get what you and your Mom are doing..." she blushed.

"If you want me to be your toy, then you have to play nicely. Besides, I've seen how you look at her," I gave her hands a pat.

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that," she admitted.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. She's worked hard to pull herself out of the funk, a nice relaxing evening will be good for her." I turned to face her.

"So it isn't a punishment night then?" she bit her bottom lip.

"Not unless she does something worth punishing, but she's been pretty good the past few days."

"And what is worth being punished over?" she asked with a naughty look in her eye.

"Getting drunk at work for starters," I swatted her rear end and she yelped.

"Teasing me with that panty shot," I swatted her again.

"Shall I continue? I can name a good dozen things you've done today alone," I lifted her by her butt and sat her on the car.

"Maybe later, right now I want you to kiss me," she didn't really give me a choice in the matter as she pulled me by the shirt and pressed her lips against mine.

A car pulled up to the pumps and testing her resolve I deepened the kiss. After a suitable amount of time, I broke the kiss and went to turn on the pumps. Coach Smith didn't comment as he grabbed a soda and paid.

I went back out and tried to start the car. It still sounded sick and backfired but it started at least. I gave it another six months before swapping parts from the salvage yard wouldn't fix it anymore. I gave Nichole a hard look before deciding to wait another hour before delivering the car to Mom.

Chapter 4.5 - Billy's Decision

My fingers tapped the steering wheel as "Don't Take the Girl" played on the radio. All of my life that girl had been my sister. We had teased and joked about it for years but I never really thought she felt the same way I did.

Stacy wasn't the only one who hadn't been sleeping since she moved out of the house. I'm not independent and strong like Stacy and Christmas, I wouldn't survive alone even in this tiny little town. I couldn't go to Christmas because he has problems of his own. And Abby was out of the question as long as she lived with the Sheriff.

That left only Stacy and her proposal, either way I looked at it, I knew I would eventually have to accept. So I had decided to do this on my terms, while it was still my choice to make.

I climbed out of the truck and stepped inside the house. Stacy was pacing back and forth around the living room clutching little man to her breast as she bounced his little bottom. At least she had pants on this time, I thought to myself.

"Don't you think he's old enough for a bottle?" I asked trying not to stare at her rose colored nipple held in my nephew's tiny hand.

"Mom breast fed you until your were three," she shrugged.

"Mom didn't smoke cigarettes and drink beer either," I lowered my eyes to the pack of menthols sitting next to a half empty bottle of Coors on the coffee table.

"What do you want Billy?" she huffed.

"The two rooms on the upstairs right next to the big bathroom. And little man needs his own room, if I'm going to be changing diapers at three in the morning, I damn sure don't want to look at your naked ass doing it. I want to throw one of your lock in parties for Halloween, its Abby's 18th birthday. And I want YOU to apologize to Christmas for all the shit you've put him through." I looked her right the eyes and did my best not to flinch.

"I thought you liked my naked ass?" she pouted.

"Would you let Christmas fuck your ass?" I gave her a pointed look.

"Maybe..." she giggled.

"When you let him fuck you, then I'll think about it. Remember we share everything, including your tight little ass," I walked up the stairs to claim my room.

***

Seeing my mom with her now blood red hair short and tied back, wearing a dark green polo shirt and black slacks was new. She still looked quite beautiful but I missed the stockings and high heels. She had a name tag over her left breast that simply said Ass Manager. I broke out laughing when I saw that, causing her to laugh too. Billy and Abby both looked at us like we had lost our minds.

I handed her the key to the rust bucket and ordered a medium cheese delivered to the store. It was a cheap way to get a ride back and not have to walk halfway across town. I waited the half hour for the pizza to pop out of the oven then followed Billy out to his navy blue F150. I was hit by Abby's fruity perfume when I climbed into the cab but it didn't have the same effect on me as it would have a few months ago.