A Man Named Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHappy212
MrHappy212
133 Followers

"He likes to watch," I shrugged.

"Well, you better go say hello to Abigail before she casts another curse on you," she waved towards the stairs.

"How do I look?" I asked causing her to turn and really look at me.

"You could do with a haircut and the blood on your lips is a bit much. I like the black fatigues with the combat boots, and that shirt really shows off your muscles... Whatever you are it's kinda hot, she'll love it," she said against my ear.

"Save a dance for me," I kissed her lips, giving her a taste of the cherry candy blood, before pushing my way through the bustling crowd.

Abby, stood tall at her 5'6 height. Her sun kissed blonde hair was hidden underneath a pointy hat and a cape that flowed down her back, a skimpy black satin dress covered her body from her perky B cup breasts to the thigh high stockings stretching down her legs. She was athletic, from cheerleader to track star, she did it all. Up until eight weeks ago she had been my girlfriend of 10 years.

"Happy Birthday!" I stood just within arm's reach.

"I would kiss you, but that looks like it'll smear," she said looking up at me.

"Yeah, my personal stylist quit on me and I'm too poor to afford a new one," I teased her.

"I never quit, I just needed to take a break for awhile," she said softly.

"Can I get the blue one?" I waved to the coconut scented kool aid.

"Depends, are you staying for the lock in? I'd hate to give it to you and have to bail you out of jail in the morning," she giggled.

"Here you can even have my keys," I put the key to my Harley in her hand.

She handed me a clear cup of blue punch and I took a swig, tasting more rum than kool aid.

"Raspberry and coconut, not a bad mix," I grinned and let her fill my cup again.

"If my Mom shows up, I didn't mix it ok?" she laughed.

"Just tell her that I'm here, she'll believe I spiked it behind your back," I shrugged.

"My mom doesn't hate you. She has a crush on you, which is why my Dad hates you," she laughed as she said it.

"If anyone asks then just tell them I did it, I'm used to people blaming me for corrupting others," I grinned, "speaking of corrupted youth, where is Billy hiding?"

"Third door on the right, he is supposed to be putting on his costume," she answered while filling another cup of red punch for a Queen bee.

I gave her a quick hug and squeezed her firm little tush as I walked passed her and down the hall.

I knocked twice before pushing my way into the room. My best friend and half brother sat on a twin sized bed with a NASCAR comforter watching "Dracula Returns" on a plasma TV. A Coors Light in one hand and the remote in his other. He was dressed in faded blue jeans and a white muscle shirt that showed off his scrawny Quarterback arms and flat stomach.

"Thought you were putting on a costume?" I chuckled and closed the door.

"I did, can't you tell?" he chuckled and tipped his beer.

"Al Bundy?" I shook my head at him.

"Tell me, what did you see down there?" he asked with a sigh.

"A house full of scantily clad women, your sister in her true demonic form, Abs serving more rum than punch, and your mom looking ten years younger," I answered.

"Exactly, a house full of WOMEN! We are the only two men at this party."

"I'm sure there are others down there, I just wasn't looking at them," I shrugged it off.

"Trust me man, I know my sister," he chuckled and took another swig.

"You mind if I smoke?" I pulled a fresh pack of Marlboro 100s from my pocket.

"Not if you give me one," he held out his hand.

I lit one and handed it over before lighting one for myself. He probably chose the smallest room in the house, little more than a closet really. The walls had been painted a dark blue but were still bare and I could still smell the paint. A mini fridge sat in the corner, filled with Coors Light, I grabbed one and tossed him another.

"So you're in your bedroom, watching a movie you've seen a thousand times, and there is at least thirty half naked women down stairs who want nothing more than to rub themselves all over you..." I chuckled, took a swig and puffed on my cigarette.

"Man, I don't know how you do it. I can't even get a real kiss from anyone but my sister," He opened his beer one handed.

"You've been dating Abby for two months," I chuckled.

"My point exactly man," he puffed and took another drink.

"Get your ass dressed and don't make me shove you out the door. You've got ten minutes to bring me a new beer," I said closing the door behind me.

"Yeah, yeah, ten minutes," he grumbled and downed the rest of his beer.

I pulled Abby away from her punch table and dragged her into an empty room. Closing the door I pressed her against the wall, holding her with one hand between her breasts.

"You've been dating Billy for two months and haven't even kissed him? Are you trying to tease him into an early grave?" I questioned her.

"I kiss him all the time," she said weakly.

"Really? You kiss him like a girlfriend?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm sorry ok, it's not the same without you. I try..." she confessed.

"What do you want Abigail?" I asked her.

"I want the three of us to be together again, I want both of you," she cried out.

"Then get your ass in that bedroom and kiss him," I told her opening the door and moving my hand from her chest.

"Why are you mad?" she cried.

"I'm not, I'm trying really hard not to rip off that dress and fuck you against the wall. Now get in there and make out with your boyfriend. I'll go pick on Stacy," I pushed her out the door.

I finished my beer, crushed the can, dropped it into a waste bin, and then stomped back down the stairs. Pushing my way through the crowd once again, I headed towards the basement door. I checked my watch, 5 minutes till midnight. Stacy swung her pitchfork blocking my path.

"Nu uh, couples only," she clucked her tongue at me.

"If you say so," I grabbed her wrist and dragged her through the door.

"You can't do this Christmas, this is cheating!" she cried out, "Who is going to watch the door?"

"The kiddies are headed home so why bother," I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto my shoulder.

The basement looked like a crime scene with fake blood splashed all over the place. It was as if someone had ripped the image right out of my wildest dreams. There were naked sex dolls hanging from chains, body outlines drawn on the concrete, and the grim reaper holding a cat o nine tails standing in the center. A table sat against the wall with an assortment of sex toys and handcuffs.

"See, nothing is going on, we can go back up now," she whined causing me to slap her latex clad ass.

There were two empty shackles hanging from a rafter. I chuckled and lowered Stacy to her feet before lifting her right arm into the shackle. I pulled it tight and grabbed her left arm.

"What are you doing?" she hissed as I belted the second cuff around her wrist.

"Claiming my dance," I chuckled as I found the zipper to her dress.

"Christmas we can't do this, I'm your sister!" she hissed at me as the red latex fell off her, exposing her naked body underneath.

"Half sister," I licked her cheek.

"You know?"

"Mom told me weeks ago," I chuckled and grabbed her silky blonde hair in my fist.

I pulled her hair back, her eyes glazed over with lust and I clamped my mouth over hers, forcing my tongue through her lips. She groaned as I twirled my tongue against the sides of her mouth. My other hand went to her swollen breast, her rose colored nipple hard as a rock. I held the kiss as I toyed with her breast, rolling the nipple between my fingers, pinching it, squeezing.

"Tell me what you want?" I whispered against her lips.

"Make me forget," she answered with a trembling voice.

I released her hair and walked behind her. I looked at her beautiful body, now clad only in red leather hooker boots and a tiny red lace thong. I walked to the grim reaper and lifted the cat o nine from his skeleton fingers.

"Do you remember your 14th birthday party? You kissed all the boys, except me," I shook my head as I twined the leather tails over her naked body.

"I was twelve that day and watched as you flirted with every male on the block. It didn't matter if they were five or fifty you stuck your little tongue down their throats. But no, you wouldn't even give me a peck on the cheek," I slapped the whip across her ass cheeks causing her to yelp.

"You were wearing this little yellow sun dress that barely covered this perky little ass," I whipped her again, the tails sliding across her flesh leaving behind pink stripes. She cried out this time.

"Do you know what else happened that day?" I asked delivering another swat to her perfect little ass.

"No, tell me," she moaned as her legs clenched together.

I kicked her feet apart, "That was the first time I ever heard my mother cry," I delivered another strike leaving a long red streak across her firm round cheeks, this time she screamed.

"Do you know why she was crying?" I asked swatting her ass again, forming a nice red X.

"Tell me," she moaned.

"Because that was the first night Dad didn't come home. " I gave her another hard lashing that made her jump and cry out.

"April 5th, do you know what happened on that day?" I asked letting the leather straps trail across her skin as I walked around her.

"No," she whimpered as I toyed with her perky breasts, letting the lashes glide across her nipples.

"That was the day our asshole of a father finally set us free," I let the whip fly and the tails struck both breasts. She cried out and shifted her feet.

"I came home from school to find my mother drunk on the floor, wallowing in self pity crying about how our father had been sleeping with every slut in town, including my own sister!" I struck again, this time slapping the straps across her drenched thong.

"But no, fucking him was not enough was it?" I twirled the whip across her thighs as I walked around her again, "You had to get yourself pregnant by him too." The whiplash seemed to echo above the music upstairs as she screamed.

"I'm sorry Christmas, I fucked up," she cried as the straps slapped into her hips again.

"Are you? Tell me dear sister, how did you fuck up? Was it fucking our father? Getting pregnant? Lying to my mother? Or being a slutty little tramp?" I asked gripping her red ass with my hand and squeezing it.

"I'm sorry for being a slut, getting pregnant by our father and lying about it," she whimpered.

"I don't care that my sister is a slut, what I do care is that you're going around fucking every guy in town, except me. So tonight we are going to change that, starting now you will fuck only who and when I say you fuck," I massaged her butt with my hands.

Just then I heard footsteps on the concrete stairs but didn't really care.

"Tonight this becomes MINE, Do you understand?" I asked walking around and dropping my hand to feel her wet thong as I pushed it out of the way.

"Oh god yes, Christmas, I'm yours!" she groaned as I slid my fingers into her sopping pussy.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, say it," I shoved my fingers into her.

"I want you to fuck me Christmas!" She cried out as her pussy flooded my hand.

"That's a good girl," I whispered against her lips as I unzipped my jeans.

I pressed the head of my cock against her shaved mound.

"I'm going to fuck you, and then I'm going to let Billy fuck your ass, then we're both going to fuck you some more," I told her before pushing into her.

"Yes, Yes!" she cried out as I stuffed her pussy.

Her pussy milked me as I thrust into her like a rabid animal. I gripped her hips and lifted her legs around my waist as I slammed into her. She wrapped the chains around her hands, locked her legs around my hips, and swung herself on my dick. We fucked each other as we panted and grunted.

She kissed me, her tongue pressing against me until I sucked it into my mouth and her pussy sucked my cock. It was what we both had needed and neither of us could deny it as my cock plowed into her drenched cunt. I exploded inside of her like an erupting volcano, filling her with my hot cum and she danced on my shaft.

I pulled out and went over to the wall where Billy and Abby sat watching. Abby had her hand between her legs. Billy had his hand on his cock, stroking like any virgin would. Disgusted I pulled him off the floor and pointed at his sister's beautiful red ass and handed him a tube of cherry flavored lubricant from my pocket.

"Either you fuck it, or pick out your own chains," I growled at him.

It was well after midnight now, the kiddies had all gone home, and the party was in full lockdown. I walked around the room holding Abby's hand. Others would soon venture into the dungeon but there was one more place I wanted to claim before they did.

A fifty gallon drum laid flat against the wall, two ropes held it bound above and two below. I bent her back over the barrel, tying the ropes around her silky gloves and stocking feet. In this position her lacey dress was pulled taut against her skin, revealing all her secrets to me. One by one I unlaced the straps holding her swollen breasts bound. A droplet of yellowish fluid leaked as I rolled one flesh colored nipple in my fingers. Now it all made sense.

"This is why you broke up with me?" I asked rubbing her swollen tummy through the satin dress.

"I needed Billy to say it was his, and you had to stay away for a while. It was the only way Christmas, my Dad would have shot you." she explained.

Jacob Scott was the county sheriff so it wasn't entirely impossible, he hadn't liked me since the day his wife caught me in their bathroom with my dick in my hand.

"You could have told me," I said as I placed my lips over the bulge.

"Can you... will you forgive me?" she cried softly.

"Things can't go back to what they were. I'm not the same person, I've done things... felt things... there is something inside of me that hungers... It craves and if I don't feed it... it's like a rage that boils inside of me," I tried to explain it.

"It's always been there Chris, I've felt it when we made love. I felt it tonight when you held me against the wall. Fuck me Christmas, feed the beast," she said softly.

I slid down her bowed body and bundled her dress up over her hips. Her sheer thong was already pushed aside, soaked through and through. Her pussy throbbed beneath my fingers as I lowered my lips to those drenched folds. Her taste had been the one I missed the most, a sweet fruity mix telling me she had shaved just before the party.

None of us saw the elder witch sitting on the stairs watching us, guarding us as we claimed these two women as our own. Billy the gentle lover that followed my every command, alternating between demon and witch. One to be punished, one to be loved, both to be owned. We were two sides of a single coin, one born in shadow, one born in light.

MrHappy212
MrHappy212
133 Followers