A Married Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Diana purred, grabbing her tits through her shirt and said to Marilyn, her face mere inches away, "Do you like that, baby? Do you like the way I'm working your cock?"

"Mmmhmm," Marilyn replied as she grabbed onto Diana's hips and ass. She drew her breath in sharply as she felt Diana's wet pussy on her tip. "Work those hips, baby."

Diana continued to grind herself on Marilyn's dick, getting herself hot from the friction. She looked down between her and Marilyn as saw what she was feeling – Marilyn's thick dick stretching itself out under her, almost completely hard. "Ooh, I gotta feel that dick inside of me," said Diana. "Do you mind if I take a ride on it?"

Marilyn bit her lip, trying to steel herself from the smooth slick sensation of Diana's pussy on her dick, and replied, "Sure. Go ahead. After all, this is supposed to be my last weekend of freedom."

"Thanks. I gotta try this big thing! It's about as thick as a Coke can, and as long as advertised," Diana noted as she let her lips slide back and forth over the erect shaft. She let the large spongy tip rub her clit some, then slid her hips down to Marilyn's knees, allowing Marilyn's hard cock to be completely exposed.

"Hey, girls! Wanna take a look?" Diana called out to the back seat. "It's all nice and hard now."

Both Carla and Heather scrambled up from their seats, straining to look over the backs of the front seats. Marilyn unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled out her balls from her jeans, letting the two check out the whole package. "Oh, that looks so delicious," purred Heather as she licked her lips. "That dick has to be the biggest, most beautiful one I've ever seen!" she continued as she grabbed her crotch through her tight jeans and rubbed her pussy.

"Mmm, that dick is delicious," chimed in Diana. "It's so thick and long and smooth…oooh!!!" She stood herself as much as she could in the car, then grabbed Marilyn's dick and moved her hips forward. She aimed the tip at her pussy, then settled herself on the large mushroom head. "OH GOD, this is huge! It's stretching me already!!" She eased her way down to the shaft, feeling her pussy being almost torn open by Marilyn's massive member. When she finally got her pussy down to the shaft, she let out a bloodcurdling scream. "Oww!!! Get it out of me!! It's too big!"

"OK, OK. Calm down," Marilyn reassured Diana. "Just ease yourself back up." She held onto Diana's hips as she helped Diana pull herself off of her dick. She helped Diana back down to the driver's seat next to her and wiped off the tear running down her cheek.

"God, you're thick!" Diana breathed out, huffing and puffing from the pain she felt. She heard Marilyn let out a playful cackle as she continued, "I mean, I've fucked some long dicks in my day, but none nowhere near as thick as you, plus I am very tight to begin with and damn! You are thick! You could kill someone with that, you know."

"Maybe I will one of these days," cracked Marilyn. She let herself laugh before reaching over and rubbing Diana's sore pussy lips. "Look, I'm sorry about that. Want me to make it up to you?"

"Sure. What's up?" Diana replied meekly, her eyes looking very scared.

"Let me lick your pussy, and make you feel all better. Would you like that?"

"Mmmhmm," Diana answered, putting her right leg up on her seat. "Go right ahead."

Marilyn unbuckled her seatbelt, then got out the door and kneeled on the shoulder outside. She pulled on Diana's ankle and pulled her towards her, letting her leg dangle out the door. After chucking her baseball cap into the car, she let her long hair feather along each of Diana's thighs, then let it brush against Diana's clit. "Are you ready for mommy to kiss it and make it feel better?" Marilyn playfully said. Diana nodded in the affirmative and punctuated it with a response. With that, Marilyn went to work on Diana.

Marilyn lightly grazed her teeth along Diana's outer lips, then brushed her lips all over Diana's pussy, smudging the moisture that was already there. She firmly grabbed onto Diana's thighs and started placing light kisses all over her pussy, flicking out her tongue to taste her sweetness. Pleased my the moaning she heard in her ears, she kissed her inner labia, taking care to be very gentle and to avoid her clit. She blew all across Diana's pussy to make her jump and bit, paying extra attention to her clit, then looked up to Diana's face. Her hips and thighs were squeezing and bucking, stimulated by Marilyn's gentle caress of her pussy, and she had her t-shirt up over her tits, her hands playing with the mocha nipples and her face wretched in pleasure. "Oh, don't stop!" screamed Diana. "Please don't' DARE stop!"

Marilyn slid her hands up Diana's thighs and squeezed them to remind her who was in charge. "Don't worry," whispered Marilyn right before planting a long lick from just above Diana's asshole to just above her clit. "Mommy's gonna take care of you." She then pressed her face to Diana's vulva, flicking her tongue all around her outer lips. Holding on to Diana's thighs to keep her head from being squeezed, she took one of her inner labia in her lips and licked her tongue wildly against it, trying to get every little bit of moisture. She peaked her head up to see Diana's eyes glanced, her mouth mumbling incoherently, rendered dumb from her tongue. Suddenly, she saw Carla peek her head over the headrest and play her tongue inside of Diana's ear. "Looks like you're doing a good job down there," complimented Carla, and Marilyn simply replied with a smirk and a cocksure nod of the head.

Diana laid back in her seat, her tongue playing with her friend's and the cool air mixing with the moisture on her pussy to drive her wild. Her eyes were lost in a daze, and her fingers were playing with her nipples, trying to drive her body to end the torture it was being put through. When she felt Marilyn's tongue lick her lips like an ice cream cone, she started breathing sharply, lost in the pleasure she was receiving. She barely muttered a yeah to a question asked off in the distance and sat up perfectly straight when she felt a tongue invade her sugar walls, caressing them and killing the dull pain from them with a wave of pleasure. She wrapped her fingers in Marilyn's hair and held her head there as Marilyn flicked against every spot in her pussy with her tongue, making her jump when she hit her g-spot. Desperate for an orgasm, she died to pinch her nipples, but didn't want to lose the tongue in her pussy. Lucky for her, Marilyn ended such thoughts when she took her clit in her mouth, massaged it a bit with her lips, then stuck out her tongue and batted her clit around with it. She let out a throaty scream before collapsing back across the front seat of her car, floating in a cloud of bliss. When she came back to Earth, she felt Marilyn's large body over hers, Marilyn's lips lightly kissing hers.

"You look nice when you cum," Marilyn said with a smile. "I'm surprised you're not a porn star or something."

"Thanks for that cum," Diana answered, giving Marilyn a friendly peck on the cheek. "I needed that after what your monster did to me. Hey, stand up. I wanna give that dick a kiss too. Without it, I wouldn't have found out how good you were at eating pussy. Your future wife is one lucky woman."

As Marilyn stood up next to the car, Diana slid over, took the big dick in her hands and gave the tip a nice, long tongue kiss, leaving the tip nice and wet before she slid back over into the driver's seat.

"Hey you!" called out Heather.

"What?"

"Come back here! Both of us want to play with that thing of yours. Plus since Di can't relieve you, I'd figure we pitch in."

"OK," replied Marilyn as Carla opened her door and stepped out the car. Assuming that they wanted her between them, Marilyn walked back there, hard dick hanging out of her jeans in the cool autumn night, and slid into the back seat. She looked to her left and finally got a good look at Heather. She had long platinum blond hair hanging midway down her bra, and a tight baby blue baby tee that exposed her tiny belly and matched her eyes. The words 'baby phat' on the shirt were stretched flat by her massive mammaries, and her outfit was finished by a pair of tight red leather pants, of which she was rubbing her crotch. "Damn, she's much bigger than me up top!" Marilyn thought to herself. "Talk about better living through science!"

The slam of the door brought Marilyn's eyes to Carla's. Her tanned complexion shone off of her radiant face with the almond shaped eyes, and while her frame was small, it was a very tight package. She wore a black New York Liberty t-shirt that draped over everything except the medium-sized breasts that looked large on her frame. An athletic looking leg with a platform heeled foot stuck out of the wrap skirt she was wearing. She felt the hum of the engine under her seat when Carla began to talk.

"That was one hell of a show you put on over there, my big girl…or should I say man-oh-MAN with that baseball bat between your thighs."

"Thanks for the compliment," Marilyn replied. "I can see how much you liked it, with your little peek over the headrest!" she finished with a chuckle.

"Ooh, that was a hot show," Heather commented as she kept stroking her little kitty through her pants. "I've been playing with myself the whole time. Mmmm, I can see you're still very hard yourself."

"Yeah. Seeing someone get off like that gets me hot."

"How about we take care of you babe," Heather said as she grabbed Marilyn's dick around the base. "I think a nice hand job would do the trick, right babe?"

"Yeah, I think we can handle that," said Carla as she took Marilyn's dick from Heather's hands, pushed it down against Marilyn's left thigh, then pulled her panties over it and let it pop back up. "You got a nice one there…and it's shaved too!"

"Mmm, that's delish," Heather said as she rubbed her hand over the smooth skin. "Let's see the rest of the package up close."

With that, Heather slid her hand under Marilyn's shirt and lifted it up until it was over her sports bra, revealing her bra-encased bosom and her washboard stomach. "Ooh, this is nice! Your stomach feels so strong yet so smooth. I gotta get my boyfriend to try to get it like this. Heck, I'd try your dick, but I'd have to stretch myself out first."

"Well, no one else is trying out this dick for a long time after this weekend, babe. I'm a one-woman woman now."

"Ah, that's sweet," Carla said as she lightly gripped Marilyn's huge dick in her small hand and stroked it up and down. "It's a pity, though. Such a nice dick," she added as she got up on her knees on the seat and reached through the slit in her skirt to play with her slit.

Marilyn smiled at Carla and laid back as the two women began to stroke Marilyn's thick shaft up and down with their hands. "That feels nice there. Keep going, and you'll definitely relieve me!"

"Hey, I got an idea," Heather excitedly squealed as she took her hand off of Marilyn's dick and reached for her purse on the car floor. She pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and smiled as she poured some just above Marilyn's navel. She rubbed it around Marilyn's belly and just above her dick with her hands, getting both it and her hands nice and slick. She then grabbed the bottle again and poured a strand of it from Marilyn's tip down to her balls, then stroked Marilyn's shaft from her tip down to near base in one long smooth stroke, making Marilyn buck her hips under the ministrations.

"Ooh, that feels nice," Marilyn whispered as the two women kept milking his slick, thick cock. "Don't you dare stop." She felt those soft hands gently milk and massage her large shaft, enjoying how she felt the cool air stimulate her tip. Closing her eyes, she relaxed as she felt Carla rub her balls with her hand while Heather seemed to try to pull the cum out of her dick.

"Oh, this looks sooo hot!" Heather hissed lustily. "I just wish that big thing would just slide into my pussy!" She hurriedly unzipped her tight pants and dove her hand onto her nude vulva, rubbing it and her clit frantically. "So big…need that…cock!"

Marilyn opened her eyes to see Heather curled up in a corner, plugging away at her pussy and entangling her foot with Marilyn's, and Carla smoothly stroking her slick dick in her hand, her mischievously smiling face mere inches from her tip. Then as her hands began to fly up and down her dick, creating an itch she was dying to have scratched, Carla began to talk dirty to her, trying to get her to cum.

"Come on baby…cum for me! Oh, I want your cum so bad! Would you like to cum on my pretty little face? Make my pretty little face all nice and gooey and slutty with cum? Oh, I'm your little slut dying for your cum!!! Don't you wanna come for me? Oh yeah! Come on! Come on! That's it! Come!!"

Marilyn felt Carla flick the ridge on her tip a bit with her finger before letting herself get pushed over the edge and cumming. One shot from her dick landed right between Carla's eyes, and the next shot landed on Carla's lips, causing her to lick her lips and smile. The rest of her semen fell onto her belly as Carla moved her hands from Marilyn's dick and moved her fingers across her face, trying to scoop the cum up. As she calmed herself down, she saw a glowing Heather laying next to her lightly strumming her clit, licking her lips in lust. Marilyn reached up, lifted up her cap, smoothed down her air, and smiled widely as she replaced her cap. "Thanks, ladies. I needed that," said Marilyn with a laugh in her voice. "You know, making love and all that feels nice and special and all, but I'm gonna miss having sex. This shit is fun."

"Glad we could be of service," Carla said with a smile, her hand playing along Marilyn's limp, slick prick. "You just got a little taste of what your last night of freedom is gonna be."

"Shit, if making love to Kat for the rest of my life is slavery, I'd rather be a slave forever," Marilyn thought to herself.

"Hey, Marilyn!" Heather called out after sitting up and pulling her hand out of her pants. "Do you mind if we lick that cum off your belly before it dries off?"

"Sure, go on ahead ladies."

Marilyn laid her arms back on the seat back as both Heather and Carla licked up the cum from her belly like a cat licking up milk. She let out a smile, enjoying the feeling of their hair and tongues on her and relaxed to enjoy the rest of the ride to Vermont.

***

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Marilyn sat up from her slumber, pulling off the sheets and brushing the hair away from her face and sports bra. "What the hell do you want?"

"Room service!"

"Alright, sis, I know it's you. Cut the bullshit," said Marilyn as she got out of bed and walked to her hotel room door.

"I see someone's cheery this morning," Shari said as Marilyn opened the door. "You're a regular teletubby right about now."

"What do you want right now?" asked Marilyn as Shari stepped in and closed the door behind her.

Shari walked right up to Marilyn, grabbed her jean- covered crotch and said, "This." She promptly got on her knees before her sister, unzipped her jeans and pulled out her dick. "You know, I used to give you wake-up blowjobs all the time. I figured that I'd give you one last one while I still can," said Shari as she stroked Marilyn's semi-hard member.

"Yeah, I remember those," Marilyn said before losing herself in thought. "Wait a sec," she thought to herself. "It ain't normal for someone to be getting morning blowjobs from their sister."

Seeing the concern on Marilyn's face, Shari said, "Hey! What's…Well, let me give you this blowjob, for old time's sake you know? It'll help you to relax."

With that, Shari bent down and planted a long, wet kiss on Marilyn tip before easing the tip wetly into her mouth. She sucked tenderly on the tip, then stroked Marilyn's cock as she licked all around the tip, flicking her tongue along the ridge on top, making Marilyn moan. She held the thick shaft in her hands and lapped at the tip as Marilyn palmed her breasts through her sports bra, then yanked it over her head, exposing her tits to her hands and pouring her hair all over her head in a cascade. She gave Marilyn's dick a long winding lick from balls to tip, then stroked her dick quickly with one of her hands.

Licking her lips, Sharilynn said, "don't you wanna fuck my sweet throat? Don't you wanna pour your sweet cum down my throat, filling my belly with my sweet cum? Don't you wanna cum on my tongue?"

Marilyn pulled a hand off of one of her breasts, placed it on the back of her sister's head, pressed her tip to her sister's lips and slipped her dick to her mouth as the lips went slack. She held her sister's head still as she slowly pumped her hips, easing her dick into the sensations her sister's lips and tongue were creating on her shaft. She brushed her long hair back over her shoulders, then wrapped her fingers in her sister's long wavy hair, thrusting harder into her sister's impossibly stretched mouth and hitting the back of her throat. She paused, looked deeply into her sister's tearing lustful eyes, and then eased in her shaft into the soft pump of her sister's throat. When she felt her sister's teeth press into her bare shaven flesh above her dick, she smiled into her sister's eyes, seeing them glazed with pure lust. She pinched and pulled at a nipple while she began to thrust her hips, pumping her way to a cum. Marilyn gave her nipple one last long pull before gripping her other hand in her sister's hair and beginning to thrust away into a nice cum, her sister's throat milking her shaft and pulling her ever more closer.

"Ooo, yeah sis! Work that fucking throat!"

'Mmmmm…"

Marilyn took a deep breath, trying to keep her knees from buckling from the feelings that shot through every nerve of her body. "Do you want me to cum?"

"Mmmhmmm"

Marilyn squeezed her breasts with her upper arms while keeping her hands in her sister's hair, trying to squeeze out her sensations through her nipples. "Do you want me to cum down your slutty throat?"

"Mmmhmm," Sharilynn moaned, undulating her hips and sucking her sister more animatedly.

"Do you want me to fill your tummy with cum, my sweet sister slut?"

"MmmHMMMM!!!"

"Yeah! I'm about to cum sis! Ready to take my cum down your slutty little throat?!"

"MMMHMMM!!!"

"Oh, you're such a good slut, ready to take my cum! Here it CUMS!!!! AAAAAH!!! YEAH!!! OOH YES!!! TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM!!!! AAAH!!!! YEAH!! That feels so nice! Milk out that last little bit! Oooh, yeah! Mmmm…"

Marilyn relaxed her grip, and Sharilynn eased the dick out of her throat and mouth, trying to catch her breath. Shari gripped the slimy shaft, then licked up the last strands of cum from it, holding it in her mouth. She looked up into her sister's eyes, opened her mouth with the last remaining cum, swallowed and beamed a smile into her sister's eyes. She got back up on her feet, bracing herself with her sister's hips, then gave her sister a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmm…that was nice the way you talked to me like that. You still know how to get me hot," purred Shari into her sister's ear.

"Thanks. And thanks for the blowjob, too. I needed that to calm down."

"No prob. I think I'm gonna have to get out my vibe now to take care of myself."

"Hehehe. You're such a horn dog."

"Look who's talking!" Both Marilyn and her sister shared a chuckle over that thought, then they broke up their hug. "Look, you got get in the shower and get dressed. By the time you're finished, I'll have Mai over for you two to spend some time. You know Kat and me and our parents got a lot of running around to do."

"I don't mind," Marilyn said, walking over to her suitcase. "This is my usual day to be with my little boo all day. Plus, I know that femmy as I love, I'm still the groom, and the groom ain't got nothing to do with the wedding," she finished with a chuckle.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers