A Married Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Stacey shifted hands away from the back of Marilyn's chair and onto Marilyn's chest while rubbing her pussy against Marilyn's body. She pawed at Marilyn's breasts, pulling ever more insistently on Marilyn's shirt.

"Oh, I just love those marvelous tits of yours…so big and so round? Maybe I should show everyone your double-D delights, huh?" Stacey moaned out with increasingly lust. Suddenly, she dug her fingers into Marilyn's shirt and ripped open Marilyn's shirt, showing off the lacy demi-bra that barely held in her huge tits. Stacey squeezed Marilyn's breasts half out of her bra and raked her fingernails along the partially exposed areolas. She then shucked off her shirt and skirt and ripped off her panties, exposing her pussy and getting herself ready to fuck Marilyn silly.

She stood herself up on her toes, reached down for Marilyn's dick, then aimed it at her glistening vulva and settled down onto the tip. "I'm so glad you have that condom of yours on…I just want to enjoooy this big dick tearing me…AH!!!…opennn!!" Stacey closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and bared down on the huge shaft, letting it stretch her pussy and belly out and rub against her inflamed clit. When she finally hit bottom, she placed Marilyn's hands on each of her ass cheeks and told her, "Hold on you fucking hot little slut! You're about to be taken for a ride!"

Marilyn tepidly held on as Stacey began to slowly work her hips on and down on her, Stacey's hands feeling out the slight bulge in her belly made by the invading fuckpole. Slowly, she felt Stacey move faster and faster on her, the slap of Stacey's ass on her hips getting louder with each thrust. With her friend's hips tattooing a loud rhythm on her, she felt Stacey's fingers and nails pinching and pulling all over her breasts and her dick being gently milked through the rubber by Stacy's sugar walls. Suddenly, as she was enjoying the sensation of Stacey working up and down on her cock, she felt Stacey slap her face hard. "You're gonna make cum mother fucker, GOT IT!," Stacey barked out, riding her harder and harder. She saw Stacey roughly unclasp her bra, pull it off and then was buried in between her breasts. Guessing that she wanted them to be kissed while that hard clit and those slick labia rubbed on her shaft, she blindly kissed all over Stacey's breasts, feeling her way out to her nipple. Making a quick glance into Stacey's lust-clouded eyes, she took one of her nipple's between her lips and held on for dear life, sucking and nibbling on that pebble-hard piece of flesh.

Stacey became lost in the pure, unadulterated lust that consumed every inch of her flesh and holding on to something with long hair for dear life. She heard herself screaming in pleasure off in the distance as she felt the fire spark from the friction in her crotch. Her glistening clit was rubbing against her lover's latex sheath. Her nude lips were being pulled to their limit, the outer lips feeling like they were kissed by lava. She felt a dull pain inside of her from the pounding and stretching overwhelmed from all the now-exposed nerve endings being stimulated from the massive shaft inside of her. She didn't care about whether Marilyn was getting off or not. Stacey was merely masturbating herself on the biggest living dildo she had ever felt. Slowly but surely, the fire that was sparked on her lips began to rise up her body, shooting up her torso, through her arms and legs and out through her nipples. She felt something warm and wet just hit nick one of her nipples, and she was off. She just felt a wave crash through her body and then she went limp, being lost on the feelings coming from her crotch. She felt some moisture on her inner thigh then a pure sensation of pleasure.

Marilyn, shocked that Stacey suddenly collapsed while riding her dick, tried to ease herself out of Stacey's gripping pussy. Quickly, Shari, Heather and Joe scrambled to Stacey's side on the hold and stabilized her quaking body while Marilyn was able to slide her large cock out of Stacey. When her dick popped out, she flopped down in a bit of shock, wondering if Stacey was OK. After a few minutes, Stacey came down from her very powerful orgasm, and Heather raced to her side, kneeling over her face.

"Are you ok, there?" Heather asked, brushing her long blonde hair out of her face.

"Mmmhmmm…where am I?"

"At a bachelor party, where you got fucked by a very big dick."

"Oooo…"

"I bet your little kitty is nice and sore after being stretched out by that big bad dick. Want me to kiss it and make you feel better?"

"Mmmmhmmm…"

With that response, Heather pulled Stacey off to the side, dove in between Stacey's legs, brushed her hair aside and started placing light kisses on Stacey's pussy, making her coo yet again.

Shari scanned the crowd and noticed that the whole party was slowly degenerating into an orgy. While her fellow stripper Carla was eating out some girl that she didn't know, Diana was slowly riding Mike, trying to keep him hard while their cum dribbled down her thigh. There were moans of lust permeating the room, the smell of lust was becoming obvious, and sex seemed to be on everyone's minds with the furtive fingerings of their privates.

"A-YO! STOP FUCKING FOR A SECOND!"

Suddenly, everyone stopped what they were doing, in some cases straightening themselves out, and glanced in Shari's direction.

"Thank you guys. Anyway, I did mention that I had a little gift for my sweet sibling here, which I prepared while you were, shall I say, engaged?" Shari noted with a chuckle. "And, by the way, Marilyn, could you take off that condom now?"

"Sure, sis."

Marilyn nonchalantly shucked the condom off of her dick while she saw her sister calmly put down the microphone, then walk through the room away from her. Suddenly, she stopped in the middle of the room, kicked off her sneakers, pulled off her shorts, which dropped to a puddle by her feet, then kicked away both the shorts and the sneakers before getting down on all fours on the cool tire floor. Shari then reached behind her and slapped her big round booty with her right hand before turning her head around to look over her right shoulder at Marilyn.

"Here," Shari cooed before quickly sliding a couple of fingers up her liberally lubed asshole before licking off her fingers. "…is your gift. I'm letting you fuck my sweet ass for the last time."

Marilyn's mouth dropped open in shock, not knowing what to do next. "Oh my God!" she thought to herself. "She wants me to fuck her in public. Plus everybody knows…But wow! This may be the last time. Wow!"

"Come on, sis! Get up! Oh, and by the way, take off your bra. I wanna feel those rock hard nipples on my back."

"O-O-OK," Marilyn quietly assented before standing up and reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. When she got the catch loose, she pulled on her cups, let her bra slide down her bra and tossed it behind her, and everyone in the room was in shock. Finally, everyone got to see what she had been making herself to be. Her flawless face was framed by the long straight hair that hung down her strong back. Her arms were strong and chiseled, but just lean enough to hint at femininity, and her manicured hand looked incredible, topped off by pink 1 inch tips. Her nipples were nearly as long in their aroused state was they topped off her DD cup breasts, which were firm and proud, but sagged just enough to remind you they were real. Her washboard stomach led down to her hard, veiny dick, which pointed out from her and up just a slight bit, and her hips dueled with it for gender identity with its slight width. Her long, athletic legs were coated in the same smooth dark chocolate complexion that covered her body. As she steeled herself, she began to crack a smile, getting more confident as she realized how much everyone in the room admired her body.

"Ooh, nice body there, Marilyn."

Marilyn scanned the crowd to find the voice that made that comment. Quickly, she zoomed in on her old high school friend Mindy, wearing her blonde hair in a pony tail, a blue t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans encasing a pair of legs that were subtly squeezing against each other.

"Oh, hi, Mindy," Marilyn replied as she took a couple of steps toward her sister.

"Wow! Your body is gorgeous! It's better than anything I could have dreamed of."

Marilyn stopped her walk, turned her head towards Mindy and simply said "Thanks."

"Will you come on, and fuck my ass, Marilyn? Yeesh," Shari sneered half-jokingly.

Marilyn closed the distance between him and his sister and, while kneeling, said in a mock Southern accent, "Well, girl, don't make tear up that little BEE-hind of yours!"

"Hehehe. I'd love that."

Then Marilyn lined up her tip with her sister's asshole, grabbed onto her sister's pillowy ass with both of her hands and shoved herself in, her efforts eased along by the generous amount of lube in the rectum. So stimulated was she by her tight, smooth passage gripping her cock, Marilyn bit her lip and made a sharp intake of breath as she felt her balls press against her sister's velvety smooth pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut and grinded her nuts against her sister before slowly beginning to fuck in and out of her sister. She went slowly at first, breathing sharply as she felt her cum being slowly pulled out her shaft by the tight grip. As she got comfortable, she kept pumping her hips faster and harder with each stroke, enjoying the feel of fucking her sister and the tugging on her tip, especially after all the teasing she'd gone through that night.

"Ooh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big dick of yours!" Shari lustily leered out, enjoying that familiar pounding at her back passage. She raised up some on her knees then commanded, "Grab my fucking tits!" Immediately, she felt Marilyn's strong touch slide up her sides, felt her arms cross across her chest and felt her squeeze and maul her tits hard, her sister's nipples pressed into her back. Feeling those huge mammaries sway back and forth against her back, she let herself get into the loud rhythm being pounded on her ass and the burning, stuffed feeling she got from having such a big dick pound at her ass. Purring from the pounding her body was receiving from the pile driving Marilyn did up her ass, she reached back, grabbed Marilyn's head and played her tongue in her sister's ear.

"You like fucking my ass?" Shari whispered into Marilyn's ear. "Do you like pounding away at my big ass and my tight asshole?!" continued, punctuating it with a squeeze of her packed ass. Satisfied by the flaring of Marilyn's tip inside of her, she continued, "You like fucking this, huh?"

"Mmmhmm"

"I know you wanna coat my sweet ass with some of your hot, gooey cum…"

"Oh yeah! I wanna flood that fucking ass of yours…"

"Are you gonna cum for me? Aren't you gonna cum for your hot sis? Aren't you gonna…"

Marilyn muttered a reply she barely understood herself. She loosened her grip on her sister's body so that her hard nipples could freely rub against her sister's smooth skin. She felt her dick swell up inside her sister, helped along by the milking action Shari did on her cock. She started to moan uncontrollably as she kept fucking along, driven wild by the sensations all around her body: the weight of her breasts lowering her nipples just enough to rub on her sister, the soft friction of Shari's tight ass and the flow of wetness cooling on her balls coming from rubbing them on Shari's baby smooth pussy. Slowly but surely, she felt herself get pushed to the edge, her eyes slowly starting to look focus.

"I'm about to cum…Are you ready sis? Here's it comessssAAAAAH YEAHHH!!!! OOOH YEAH!!! TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM UP YOUR ASSS!!! AAAAHHHH YEAH!!!! MMMMM!!! Mmmmm!!!! Yeah! That feels good!"

Marilyn let her arms limp around her sister's body and let the rest of her orgasm progress, feeling her dick dribble out the last bits of cum up inside her sister and some of it ooze out onto her balls. As she slowly came back down, she started to hear the distinctive noise of sex, of body parts being licked and sucked and fucked and of people being sexually trusted on.

"Uh, you're finished with your gift. Get the fuck out my ass," Shari said with a playfully smile. She then turned around and laid a light slap on Marilyn's arm.

"I'll stop fucking ya when I wanna," Marilyn joked back, slapping at Shari's breast in humorous retaliation. The two briefly began play fighting, trading playful smacks at each other before Marilyn placed her hands close to Shari's neck and pretended like she was going to choke her. She then said, "Thanks, sis," before giving her sister a light peck on the cheek.

"Anytime."

***

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey sis? Are you ready?"

"Close to it, Shari. Come on in."

As Marilyn started herself out, Shari let herself into the church basement room that served as Marilyn's dressing room. She had managed to put on something respectable, a powder blue dress suit with a knee- length skirt, along with 2 inch respectable heels, a matching purse and a small wreath of matching flowers around her head. Marilyn herself managed to look respectable in her cream colored men's suit, the suit jacket tailored to her relatively smaller waist and open enough to show off her otherwise uncovered, push- up bra enhanced cleavage. The pants were similarly tailored for her waist, and were just baggy enough to hide her for-once untucked package.

"Here's your wreath of flowers, Marilyn," Sharilynn noted, holding forward a flower box.

"Thanks," Marilyn replied as she took the clear box from her sister's hand, opened it and fixed the wreath on top of her head. She got a good look at herself in the mirror, the wreath completing her outfit. "Damn, I look good," Marilyn thought to herself as she looked at her lightly blush face and peach-shaded lips. "Perfect blend of masculinity and femininity. Excellent."

"Thanks for the wreath, sis."

"You're wel…"

"Matter fact, thanks for everything. In a few short weeks, you managed to put this all together. Plus, this whole wedding set-up is nice. The small white chapel, the hills with the autumn-shades trees, the grassy knoll where the chairs are set up? Looks like something straight out of Rockwell! Where you're brother will smother your mother…and your sister think I love her!" Marilyn remarked before bending over in laughter.

"Why the 'Straight out of Compton' reference?" Shari asked, looking puzzled at her transgendered sibling.

"Sorry about that. Just had to throw that in. Anyway thanks."

"You're welcome. Oh, and, um, by the way, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, sis," Marilyn answered with a concerned tone before turning to face her sister. "What's up?"

"You know how me and Kat used to hang out a lot and stuff. One thing I never told you was that me and Kat were lovers. In fact, she was my first, and honestly, only, relationship, you know? I kinda miss that, too. Anyway, do you remember the day when you Kat first hooked up?"

"Yeah, what?"

"That was a set-up. A set-up that worked better than I could have ever thought of, but a set-up, nonetheless. I knew you weren't the most confident of guys. Heck, even now, you aren't that secure. Anyway, I didn't want you to glom on to me. I mean, incest is one thing. I mean it's weird enough that we fuck, or should I say, we HAVE fucked. A relationship with your fraternal twin is another. What I didn't expect is for you to get along so well, you know?" Blinking back tears, "And now, you're getting married, and I'm so glad everything's worked out for you. I'm so happy for you, Donnie…"

Marilyn closed the distance between herself and Sharilynn and gave her a long, strong bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, sis. That's so sweet of you for you to do all of that…" She then stepped away from her sister and glided her hands over her figure and continue, "…and for making all of this. You've definitely turned me into the Marilyn you see today, and I'm not just talking about the pills in the beginning, either. I owe you one."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank…"

"Ah, don't sweat it," Marilyn replied, punctuating it with a playful pinch of her sister's nipple through her suit jacket. Walking for the door, she called out, "C'mon, sis. Let's get this wedding going."

***

DING! DING! DING!

"Everyone, everyone, can I make an announcement?" Mr. Walker called out to the attendees of the wedding reception in the hotel. "I'd like to offer a toast to this…wonderful, um, child of mine. I wish her and my beautiful new daughter the greatest of success in their new life together. Cheers!"

The crowd all picked up their glasses and tapped them with their neighbor's, resulting in a pleasant chorus of sound before they all took a sip. Marilyn set her glass down after her sip and allowed herself to beam a bright smile while a few camera flashes went off. "Damn, this is nice," she thought to herself. "All I have to do is make Kat happy for the rest of her life, and I can keep feeling this rush. Cool."

"And now for the wedding cake…"

Marilyn was distracted from her father's announcement by a tug on her pant leg. She glanced down to see her wife's form. The wispy, milk-white doll-like dress made the most of her slim frame and, combined with her perfectly made-up face, made her look perfect. Blinking her eyes from gawking too long, she mouthed to Kat, "what do you want?"

Kat made a gesture for Marilyn to bend down, and Marilyn complied, squatting and bringing her head to Kat's eye level. Then, Kat whispered in her ear, "hey, when we get our slice of cake, I want you to come follow me."

Marilyn got a puzzled look on her face, looked back at Kat and mouthed "Why?"

Kat replied in a whisper, "just do it."

Marilyn, conscious of appearances, stood back up and dusted off her pants with her hands. She took a deep breath, and glanced in her father's general direction, where he was just taking a slice of the wedding cake from the server. Marilyn's father closed the short distance between them and handed them the cake. "Here's your slice, my daughters."

Marilyn looked around nervously through the crowd, trying to figure out how she was going to get out of here, then took the slice in her hand and meekly replied, "OK."

"What's up?" Marilyn's father asked, wondering what was up. "Is there anything wrong?"

"Um, well, Kat wanted this moment to be on the private side," Marilyn replied. She raised her voice some of the people gathered could hear her and said, "she's kinda shy, and she wanted this special moment to be shared alone. Is that OK Dad?"

"No problem. Go on, go on," Marilyn's father replied, trying to save face. "Now if you want your slice, everyone…"

Before her father could finish the sentence, Marilyn took Kat's hand and, cake in hand, walked away from the table at the head of the room. Quickly, they snuck through a side door out the hotel reception room, and when Kat spotted an open maintenance closet, she tugged Marilyn in that direction, letting the two of them in before closing the door, making sure to leave a small crack. Marilyn set the plate with the slice of cake on the floor next to her feet, then turned to Kat, waiting for her to make the next move.

Kat looked up into her wife's eyes and simply said, "I love you." She reached up her arms towards Marilyn, and she, in turn, got the hint and bent down towards Kat. The two embraced each other tightly and kissed each other firmly, pressing their lips tightly together before devolving into a tongue kiss, their tongues trying to pull the other down their throats. Kat pressed on her wife's arms, convincing Marilyn to pull away from the kiss and hold Kat more loosely.

Kat continued, "And I want to take care of every part of you." She deliberately moved her head between Marilyn's bountiful cleavage and kissed the exposed flesh, kissing and sucking all over the pillowy mounds. Marilyn held Kat's head in her arms and gently caressed her hair, breathing deeply over the emotional as well as physical sensations washing over her. She kissed the top of her wife's head as she kept kissing the exposed parts of her breasts, gently feeling their heft in her hands. Kat pressed back on Marilyn's hands, encouraging Marilyn to let go of her head.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers