A Married Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, my little Donnie," Shari said as she opened the door to walk out. "See ya later!"

***

"A-YO! You in there?"

"Yo, Mike! Is that you?"

"Yeah!"

"Hold on! I'll be at the door in a minute!"

Marilyn picked up her daughter from her chest, petting and kissing her forehead, and laid her down on the bed. She got up, dusted off her baby tee, then shuffled her way to the door and opened it.

"What's up, playa!" Marilyn said before giving Mike a five and giving him a hug.

"I'm i-ight dog. Yo, your sis has the jump-off on and popping."

"Cool, cool. Yo, lemme get my daughter ready to take her to her mama so we can go, alright?"

"Alright," Mike muttered in reply before sliding his wiry frame into the room, the baggy denim suit burying his arms and almost covering his boots despite the jeans being tucked in. He walked into the room and over to the bed, looking at little Mai as Marilyn got together her baby bag.

"Cute kid," Mike remarked.

"Yeah. That's my little boo."

"She has that kind of exotic blackanese look to her. Maybe she'll be in a Hype Williams video."

"YO!!!" Marilyn replied before placing her daughter in her bassinet. "That's my daughter here. I'm not raising her to be no video hoochie. Besides, hopefully Hype Williams vids will be out of style by the time she's old enough for them."

"Yo, you ready to roll?"

"I'm ready, man," Marilyn replied as she slipped on her black denim jacket, then picked up the baby bag and the bassinet. She walked out the door, then checked for her keys and let her friend Mike out the room before closing the door. She led the way down the hall to her fiancée's room. She checked the doorknob before easing herself in. Marilyn shouted back over her shoulder, "I'll be right back, Mike" before closing the door behind her.

When she looked at into the room, she saw Kat sitting at the table, reading a Heinlein sci-fi book. She gently laid down the bassinet on the bed before placing the baby bag next to it. Then, she calmly walked behind Kat's back and gently rubbed on the shoulders, causing Kat to turn around with a start.

"Hi, hon!"

"Hi, my soon-to-be husband," Kat replied. "I take it you're off to the party."

"Yeah," said Marilyn, looking into her eyes, giving her fiancée a chance to read her lips. "Something tells me my fair sister has one hell of a bachelor party planned. Pity you don't wanna go. I wouldn't have minded you there."

"You know I don't like parties."

"Don't sweat it hun," Marilyn said before giving Kat a long, deep French kiss. "Tomorrow begins the party of our lives. Anyway, Mai's pretty close to sleep. She won't worry you much. Everything's in the bag, and my parents will be by to get her in the morn so you can get ready, OK?"

"Alright," Kat answered before giving Marilyn another kiss. She waved Marilyn goodbye while Marilyn waved back, then went back to reading her book.

"Alright, Mike," Marilyn said as she was closing the door. "Let's roll."

"OK, man. And let me tell you…the party is definitely a jump-off! Remind me to thank your sis."

"Thanks, man."

"Yo, what's up with your baby mama," Mike asked as he opened the door from the stairs, entering the hotel lobby. "Is she hard of hearing or something? I overheard her, and she could hardly talk."

"Actually, yes."

"OK, I gotcha," Mike answered. Marilyn followed him to his car, an ordinary looking 90 baby Blue Nissan Sentra with new rims. "I can see you tricked out your car, Mike. You're always were a car nut."

Mike looked at Marilyn as she made that comment and for the first time in a year got a good look at his childhood friend. The dark blue denim jacket was open, revealing a white baby tee with the word "slut" written on it with glitter paint. The long black hair brushed against the jacket, and the only make-up on Marilyn's face was some light pink lipstick. "This is still Donnie from the block?" Mike thought to himself.

"Yo, open the car Mike!"

"Alright, alright," Mike answered before opening the power locks, giving the chance for the two of them to slide into the car. Mike started up the car, letting the stereo blast Jay Z's latest CD, then pulled out of the parking space, heading for the road.

"Yo, Mike, where are you heading to?"

"Some bar 10 minutes down the road…though it mind as well be 10 hours with all these dark woods around. The shit scares me man."

"I hear ya, playa."

"Speaking of things that scared me, YO! You really tricked out your body there! I mean damn! Is this the same cat Donnie from the block."

"Yeah, it's me. The same person."

"Sorry about that. You know I haven't seen you in a minute. But yo, how can I explain this shit to the boys that couldn't make it up here?"

"Well, just tell peeps that Donnie's the same old nigga...I just look better than 98% of their chicks."

"I bet. I can see how you make paper off that modeling shit. But how much surgery did it take to get like that?"

"None. Just worked out some, and let the hormones do the rest."

"Whoa. You a lucky motherfucker. Chicks pay for that shit you got. But yo, how is it that your, you know, dick is still working? Apparently, you got that kid."

"The gene lottery is a mother. Somehow, I managed to not only avoid shutting that down, but it kind of gave me a boost down there, if you feel me."

Sucking his teeth, Mike was relieved when he saw the sign for the bar glowing in the night. He quickly turned into the parking lot for the place and found a parking space a bit away from the bar. After both he and his friend got out of his car, he locked it up, and they walked around to the back. Finding a door with some music blasting from behind it, Mike knocked, only to have the door answered by a short, stocky Black guy with a clean shaven head.

"A-yo Joe! How's it going?"

"I'm alright. Damn, I still can't believe you're doing the chick thing, man."

"Don't sweat it man. I'm alright," Marilyn said as he gave another one of his long lost friends a pound and a hug. Then he jokingly whispered in his friend's ear, "You know, maybe I'll fuck you next!" and punctuated it with a slap on his ass. Giving a hearty belly laugh, she broke off the embrace and walked into the main party room. Quickly scanning the crowd in the loud room, she started to recognize people, such as friends from high school, colleagues from her modeling job and about a dozen fellow strippers from her sister's job. Slowly, she progressed around the room, the Timbaland beats thumping her eardrums, meeting and greeting everyone…even being groped by a couple of her former lovers in the process. "Damn, those girls must miss me," Marilyn thought herself, "or maybe it's my 13 inch pianist…"

Marilyn lost her train of thought when she felt someone behind her grab her tits and grind their hips against her ass and the dick that was tucked between. She rushed to pull the hands off of her when she realized that they could only belong to one person.

"SHARI!"

"DONNIE! How's it going?"

Marilyn wheeled around and took a good look at her sister. She noticed that her sister was already drunk, her eyes glazed and her hair tousled. She wore a white bikini top which her breasts overflowed and a pair of white basketball shorts that failed in their attempt to show off her ass. Getting her eyes of her sister's body, Marilyn answered, "I'm alright, sis. And be careful about what you say. Not everyone knows about my past."

"Ah, hush. The music is loud enough that not everyone heard. Relax!" Shari then pressed up against her sister, their tits mashing together, and whispered in her ear, "Have a few drinks and relax, my sexy shemale sibling." She punctuated her message with a lick of Marilyn's ear.

"C'mon. You know I can't drink too much because of the hormones."

"Ah, come on! You aren't taking that much. And besides, soon, you'll be off them anyway. You only have one of these parties, you know. So sit back, relax and…enjoy!" Shari retorted, punctuating the remark with a firm grab of Marilyn's ass.

Walking away from her sister, Marilyn picked up a Corona with a lime slice from the small bar set up, then picked a seat among her sister's stripper friends and nursed her beer. She preferred to sit on the side at first while everyone else around her was starting to party wilder and wilder, with inhibitions and clothes shed as the music kept thumping. "Damn, those stripper look so fucking fine!" Marilyn thought to herself. "I need to visit Shari's job more often!" Slowly, she insinuated herself into the party, tepidly dancing with some of her old friends as the party got hotter and hotter. The feel of all that female flesh around her, along with the driving beat, slowly got her into the swing of things. Suddenly, as she was feeling up her old one-time stand Asia, while being felt up by someone else, she heard her sister's voice come over the speakers.

"YO, EVERYBODY! CLEAR THE FLOOR! THE FESTIVITIES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN!"

As the crowd of about twenty or thirty or so found their way to the side, taking their seats around the dance floor, she felt a couple of hands squeeze her breasts roughly. "Come on, my dear sis," Marilyn heard Shari whisper in her ear. "I got a seat of honor for you." Marilyn let herself be pulled over to a stuffed chair conveniently placed at the front of the room by the DJ stand. Marilyn flopped herself down as her sister picked up the microphone to speak again.

"Hey peeps! Thanks for coming out! As you may know, this is my little sister's bachelor party, her last night of freedom before she gets locked down. How stupid that she's gonna do this so young!"

Marilyn shouted back in mock anger, "Fuck you, you stupid bitch!"

Shari then continued on with her little spiel. "Keep saying that and you won't get your little present latter," she said with a chuckle. "Anyway, Marilyn here has always had a thing for little schoolgirls. So I've decided on giving him a little of what he's gonna miss soon. Without further ado, let's bring out Carla and Diana!"

Marilyn shifted herself a bit in her seat, trying to get her tucked-under dick in the most comfortable position as Carla and Diana walked up. They were wearing pigtails and identical outfits: white button- down shirts tied up over their bellies and showing off their cleavage, ultra-short plaid pleated skirts with white g-strings, navy blue knee-his and platform Mary Janes.

When the music started, Carla grabbed onto Diana's arms and grinded their chests together, pushing her way into a kiss and a lingering intertwining of their tongues. She pushed away from Diana with a passion that belied her sweet smile and squeezed roughly on Diana's large tits before pulling Diana's shirt open, with Diana responding with a slight gasp and a smile. With Diana's silicon enhanced mammaries exposed in their white demi-bra, Carla grabbed on to those firm breasts and licked one of the exposed areolas. In time to the beat, she kneeled and held onto Diana's powerful legs, letting her hands trail her body as she came back erect to exposed Diana's pure white thong and getting a nice, rough squeeze of Diana's ass. Before Carla could come back fully upright though, Diana decided to take charge of the girl-girl show.

She pushed down Carla's head down between her legs, pulled up Carla's skirt, smacked then grabbed Carla's tight ass, then pulled aside her g-string so she could slide one of her fingers up Carla's wet slit and quickly tweak her clit with her long fingernail, to the cheers of the crowd in the room.

"You like that, Marilyn," Diana leered out to the guest of honor. "You like the little show I'm putting on for you?"

"Mmmhmm," Marilyn weakly replied, her lust taking over her body, trying to avoid the lump she was sitting on while she felt her nipples peek out through her shirt.

"Now what this!" Diana screamed out while she pushed on Carla's ass, making her fall on her butt. Diana quickly pulled her up and gave her a quick passionate tongue kiss, with a few quick licks of her lips. She yanked Carla's shirt open, then held onto Carla with one arm as she wetly licked her way down from her cheek to the handfuls on Carla's chest. She pulled Carla's bikini top away from the breast closest to Marilyn and made a show out of tweaking the nipple with the tip of her tongue, eliciting a slight purr from Carla's lips. Diana then turned Carla around by her pigtails, squeezed Carla's tits hard, then pulled Carla's hips close to her crotch and grinded against her ass. As they bumped and grinded to the tune of the music, Diana lifted up Carla's skirt and roughly squeezed and grabbed Carla's ass, enunciating her pure lust with a lick of Carla's ear.

Carla responded to the lick by reaching behind her and pulling Diana's hands off of her. She then roughly pulled Diana to her, making sure Diana's thigh was between her legs, and started humping against it, letting her moisture collect on Diana's soft skin. She pulled Diana's head down towards her and coaxed out her tongue for a long series of kitten licks on Diana's tongue while she got herself off on Diana's thick, soft thigh. Diana finished off the licks with a rough tongue kiss, then abruptly pushed away from Carla.

"So you're just the hot little slut, huh," Diana moaned out, playing it up for maximum effect. "You wanna get off on my thigh, huh?"

"Mmmhmm," Carla replied while sucking her thumb, pawing at her pussy through her g-string.

"How about I give you a show while you fuck yourself?" Diana asked for effect to Carla. She then smoothly strode away from Carla, who looked surprisingly innocent when she pawed at her nipple while sucking at her thumb. Diana smoothly got on her knees in front of Marilyn's chair and slid up Marilyn's body, unclasping her bra in the front to reveal her huge breasts to Marilyn's hungry eyes. She then grabbed onto the back of Marilyn's chair and began rubbing her chest on Marilyn's, making both of them peaked with lust, and grabbing onto Marilyn's crotch, feeling out for the big dick she tried to fuck yesterday. With a practiced ease, she quickly turned around and ground her ass onto Marilyn's crotch, making Marilyn squeeze hard on the chair armrests, trying to find an outlet for her lust. While Diana skillfully worked her ass on Marilyn's dick, she reached back for the back of the chair and pulled her body so it was flush with Marilyn's. She let her tongue play in Marilyn's ear for a bit, then smiled widely for the lusty crowd.

Diana let her free hand cover her lips while she whispered a message in Marilyn's ear, her hips still entertaining Marilyn and the crowd. "So I see you're trying to hide your big thing, you little slut," Diana whispered. "Well, I got a little surprise for you…just you WAIT!"

Diana sat back up in Marilyn's lap before shouting out to the partiers, "Hey, Marilyn shouldn't be getting all the fun! Who wants to grind against my ass?!"

Mike, looking back at the crowd for a bit of approval first, decided to be a volunteer and got up and walked in front of Marilyn and Diana. Before he had a chance to ask, Marilyn answered, "Come on, man! It's OK. It's all just fun."

With that, Diana slid off of Marilyn's body, then stood up and bent over Marilyn's legs to slide her chest up and down them. She worked her ass up and down, subtly inviting Mike to press up against her big soft ass, and Mike responded to the call, grinding in time to the music against Diana. Meanwhile, Diana smoothly and subtly unzipped Marilyn's jeans, then pulled out Marilyn's dick from under her, letting a few inches of her erect cock peek out. Quickly, she devoured it with her lips, sucking hard on Marilyn's tip and causing Marilyn's eyes to roll back in her head. Marilyn petted her hair like a kitten while she kept working her ass to harden Mike's dick in his jeans and to suck Marilyn's dick out of her jeans.

Marilyn idly rubbed her nipples through her shirt as she felt Diana suck on her thick shaft. Diana looked hungrily into her eyes as she felt Diana slowly devour her into that velvet vacuum Diana made her mouth to be, her lips pulling her out of her jeans inch by inch to be devoured. To keep herself calm, she scanned the crowd for their reaction to this sex show. She licked in lips in lust as she saw the mostly female crowd trying to secretly masturbate, squeezing their legs together or subtly rubbing their nipples with their fingers. Her attention shifted back down to her crotch when she felt Diana's soft lips pull a few inches out of her jeans and then felt her lips, tongue, mouth and throat work to pull her deeper into Diana's throat. She worked Mike's crotch harder with her hips a few times, then slowly eased Marilyn's dick out of her mouth. As the huge member was revealed, she manipulated her tongue around the tip, then the shaft as her hand stroked the slimy shaft.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Mike screamed out when he saw the snake standing up out of Marilyn's jeans. "How the…what the…HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?"

"Lucky genes, man. Lucky genes," Marilyn replied with a chuckle.

Diana stood straight up, making sure to keep her ass glued to Mike's crotch. "Hey, don't be too sad. Tell ya, what. Follow me, and I'll get a condom and show you how much of a man you are."

A visibly flustered Mike nodded his head in assent, and Diana grabbed his crotch and pulled Mike off to the side. Meanwhile, Marilyn got to check out a delicious sight while the cool air was working with the slickness on her dick to keep her hard. She saw Asia pawing at Carla's breasts from behind and kissing her hard while she was still rubbing her sweet shaved pussy, Asia's cappuccino colored skin contrasting perfectly with Carla's honey amber skin tone. Asia pulled away from Carla's lips just long enough to lick Carla's ear, then pulled her back to her seat, where Asia licked on Carla's nipple while her friend Kamesha gave Carla a series of passionate kisses.

In the midst of the slowly developing orgy, Shari stepped back up in front of the DJ stand and tosses Marilyn a condom. "Put it on," Shari quietly asked, and Marilyn followed order, taking off her boots, jeans and panties before unwrapping the condom package and rolling the condom onto her hard dick. "I wonder what the plan is with this," Marilyn thought to herself. "It seems well planned out if she had the good sense to get me a magnum-sized one."

As Marilyn sat back down on her seat of honor, Shari picked up the microphone from the DJ stand again. "OK, that was a wild show there, huh, sis? Anyway, for the next show, I've decided to give Marilyn and that monster between her legs a nice send off before I give her my gift. So, without further ado, I bring out your friend Stacey!"

Stepping out from the other side of the DJ stand was Stacey, wearing a white button-down shirt that showed off her ample bosom without being too revealing, a denim ankle-length wrap skirt and 4 inch high heeled sandals.

"You know," Stacey started saying, adding a twist in her hips. "I've gotten to see a lot of you since that first photo shoot. I've gotten a good look at that delicious…little…body of yours," she continued, subtly revealing a long smooth leg from the slit in her skirt. "…and when your sister gave me a call, I couldn't wait for the opportunity to do this to you," she finished, sliding off her sandals and walking directly in front of Marilyn.

She picked her foot up, placed in on Marilyn's dick and caressed it from balls to tip with the sole of her foot. "You know…I've even given this big thing I'm stroking here a bit of a ride. I've enjoyed myself a bit, but you're the one that came. Now, it's my turn."

As the DJ started up the music again, Stacey straddled Marilyn's lap, facing her, and ground her panty covered pussy up and down Marilyn's dick, slowly getting herself hot. "Ooh, that dick feels sooo nice!" Stacey moaned out as she brushed her auburn hair out of her face before grabbing her shirt and ripping it open, revealing a burgundy lace bra. "I just can't WAIT to ride that thing off into the sunset!"