A Married Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Kat then reached down to the side of Marilyn's feet and picked up the plate with the cake in her hand. She then smoothly reached for Marilyn's crotch, felt her limp dick snuggled in her panties and squeezed it firmly. She finished, "And now I want a piece of you on this cake, as a symbol that a part of you will always be inside of me."

Kat fumbled to unzip Marilyn's pants with one hand before Marilyn got over what Kat just said and helped her to unzip her pants and extract her dick from her panties. She placed her shaft in Kat's free hand, then brushed a few errant strands out of Kat's face and looked into her eyes.

"So you want me to cum on the cake?"

Kat softly nodded her head before pressing her lips to Marilyn's tip and let it slip between her soft lips and against her wet tongue. She sucked lovingly on the tip while looking longingly into Marilyn's eyes and gently caressing her smooth, veiny shaft. She let her hand pick up the pace and sucked harder on the hardening cock, taking care not to be too rough with her spouse.

Marilyn looked down in complete and total appreciation, getting a bit of lipstick on her teeth after biting her lip to keep herself from screaming. She looked over her chocolate colored mounds to look at the delicious blowjob her wife was giving to her, feeling her tongue lick and suck her tip like a lollipop. As she felt Kat start squeezing on her shaft while she was stroking it, trying to milk her cum out, she reached in her jacket and toyed with her nipple, trying to help Kat out. She felt Kat's tongue stimulate her expertly, making her shiver and reach for a shelf to keep to her feet.

Marilyn looked down into Kat's eyes while she stroked and sucked her harder and licked her faster, hitting all those spots she knew too well. She saw her eyes pleading, begging for her to cum. She mentally let go her usual blocks to her cumming too fast, closed her eyes and let the sensation take her away. She felt her tip swell up against Kat's tongue, exposing every nerve ending and slight bump on her spongy tip, and flicked her nipple faster, trying to make sure Kat didn't have to pump her for too long. As she felt herself about to be pushed over the edge, she opened her eyes, looked down at Kat and mouthed the words "I'm about to cum!"

Quickly, Kat removed her mouth from Marilyn's dick and placed the slice of cake directly in front of the tip as she milked insistently on Marilyn. Marilyn held on tight to the shelf she was holding and bit her lip and she felt her spend start to shoot out onto the cake, glazing the icing with her hot semen. As she felt herself calming down, she looked down to see the slice of cake covered with her cum, with a bit of the plate on her wife's fingers, and smiled down at her.

Kat took her hand off of Marilyn's shaft, mixed in the cum a bit with the cake icing, then took a small piece of the cake up with her fingers and made a show of putting it in her mouth, chewing it slowly and swallowing it. She then let out a toothy grin and opened her mouth, showing that she did in fact swallow a piece of her. Marilyn then took off another piece of the cake with her fingers and shoved it into Kat's mouth. She then kneeled down and gave Kat a nice, long tongue kiss, pushing that piece of cake down into Kat's stomach and enjoying the lingering chocolate taste in her mouth.

Marilyn separated herself from her spouse, then looked into her eyes and let out a mischievous grin. "So, you wanted a piece of me?" she asked, looking into Kat's eyes. "Now I'm going to get myself a piece of you."

Marilyn got down on all fours, then lifted up Kat's long skirt just enough to let herself slide under. Thankfully, Kat went panty-less that day, and Marilyn took to getting a taste of her sweet spouse. Gently, she parted her wife's nether lips with her thumbs and gave her a nice long lick from her asshole to her clit, enjoying the citrus taste of her feminine fluids and forcing a mew out of Kat.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Marilyn huffed in frustration, then got herself out from under Kat's dress, tucked herself back in her pants and zipped herself up, straightened out her hair and opened the door.

"What's up, dad?"

"Oh, I was just wondering where you guys were at?"

"Don't sweat it. We were just about to come back. Just had some stuff to talk about, you know? It is our big day."

"Alright. Just making sure you don't miss your own reception."

"OK."

As Marilyn's father walked away from the door, Marilyn turned around to see Kat looking at the door, trying to read what the conversation was about.

"Don't worry, Kat. We'll finish this up later." Marilyn then closed the distance between the two and gave her wife a peck on the lips. She then backed away and mouthed to Kat, "Come on. Let's go. They're expecting us."

She took Kat's hand in hers and they walked out the maintenance closet, ready to go back into their reception, ready to receive the world.

THE END

***

Question? Comments? E-mail me!

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers