A Mis-Guided Business Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy stroked him up and down, his hard, circumcised cock responding quickly to full attention. "What do you want, baby" she whispered. "What do you want me to do?" while kissing all over his manly chest.

Most men would say something like, "Suck my cock," but Joe wasn't usually like that. Every response from him was a surprise. Tonight was no exception.

"I want to taste you on my lips," Joe answered.

"Mmmmm yes," Nancy groaned. "You are sooooo good at that, baby."

Joe nudged her onto her back and took control. They kissed for long, urgent moments. Nancy started to move under him, anticipating his lips and tongue where he had no equal in her eyes. He fondled her breasts, licking her areola, letting his tongue tease her to a higher level of need.

Nancy was so sexy to Joe. Such an exquisite little sexual dynamo of a body. He could make love to her every night, but life's circumstances didn't permit that. For some reason their kids didn't mesh and to Joe that was a relationship deal-breaker. He was all about his children. Maybe someday, he hoped, just as Nancy did. Because of this, he refused himself to lower the walls and let Nancy all the way in to his life, but he had no issue letting her into his bed. She was a magnificent lover.

As he kissed his way down her body, Joe whispered to Nancy.

"Mmmm I love the way your skin tastes."

"Oh baby I love the way you move, it turns me on soooo much."

"Oh God you smell so good, I need to taste you soooo bad."

"You make me so crazy for you, Nancy."

He knew just what to say to her, raising her wanton desires to their highest levels. By the time he reached the center of her sexual need, she was panting in anticipation, hips undulating in expectation.

He licked the outer lips of her cleanly shaved pussy. Her moans became continuous. He truly did love the way her pussy tasted. She was fresh and somewhat sweet to his lips. He wriggled his tongue inside her entrance. She was drenched. He lapped at her sweetness.

Nancy's hands went to Joe's head, pushing him into her sexual center. He grasped her ass and began nibbling on her swollen clit. God, he knew just what to do. Grasping her round ass, trapping her clit with his lips, he licked her throbbing nub in different variations, taking her up, up, up again, rising higher and higher in ecstasy. He lashed her with pressure-packed strokes of his tongue, making her fly even higher until she could go nowhere else but to leap from the top, soaring in the throes of a mind-numbing orgasm.

Joe held her sweetness to his lips, licking her until she begged him to stop, overcome with the complete intensity. "Oh God," Nancy moaned, "OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod!"

"How does he do this to me?" Nancy wondered, incredulous and speechless with total pleasure.

"Oh baby you came so hard," Joe acknowledged. "I love the way you let go completely."

He kissed his way up Nancy's thighs. She shivered, chillbumps forming on her skin.

"Are you..." she wondered, reaching down to Joe's groin. Oh yes, he was still hard. "Put that back inside me," she demanded.

"Yes ma'am," he grinned, moving up over Nancy, sliding his cock all the way in one slow thrust.

Nancy grasped his shoulders and groaned, "Now fuck me!"

Not only did Joe know how to masterfully take her orally, he knew exactly how to use his tool too. He started slow, letting the tempo build, feeling Nancy's inner walls grasp him like a tight glove. He felt so fucking good inside her. She surprised herself when she came again, quickly, ferociously, crying and clinging.

Joe felt Nancy's climax around his thick cock, astounded that she could come so quickly after he'd taken her with his tongue. "Ahhhhhhhh," she cried into his ear, clawing at his shoulders and back in ecstasy.

He started driving into her like a machine, feeling her groin rise to his every thrust, his balls slapping against her sexy ass. Harder and harder, faster and faster, and she came again, streaking like a shooting star, crying even louder, "Oh God yesssssssssss!!"

Joe was close himself, but was unable to go past the point of no return. He slowed his rhythm, allowing Nancy to catch her breath. She lost most of her strength, unable to even grasp his shoulders, dazed underneath him. "How the fuck does he do this to me?" she wondered again. Then she realized he had yet to reach orgasm. That reenergized her suddenly, "Lay back," she demanded.

Nancy went straight to the source of his need, licking his length, tasting her juices all over him, spurring her on. "You're going to come in my mouth," she moaned, taking him between her sexy lips, swallowing half of his length inside.

Joe watched everything Nancy did to him. He absolutely loved the way she sucked his cock. She stroked him, sucked him, licked him, coaxed him, urged him, pleaded with him. Faster and faster, she sucked on his shaft, feeling him get thicker, feeling him throb, her ponytail flying as she bobbed up and down on his sensitive hardness.

Joe felt his orgasm approaching fast, "Oh baby!," he moaned. And just then he exploded into her mouth, spraying jet after jet of his hot seed between her greedy lips, thrusting in need to her face.

Nancy coaxed every last drop of his delicious offering from Joe's thick, beautiful cock. He collapsed, smiling, speechless. Nancy glowed as she snuggled up next to him, feeling his racing heart pound against her cheek, where they fell fast asleep, barely budging all night until Joe's alarm clock roused them at 6:00am.

They took turns in the shower, Joe first, and he made a pot of coffee while she cleaned up. Nancy put on Joe's robe, so long on her short frame that it brushed along the carpet around her. "You are cute as a button," Joe exclaimed when she walked into the kitchen, grinning broadly at Joe's remark. They kissed and sat at kitchen table together, sharing warm thoughts of the previous night.

Unfortunately, they both had a job to go to, otherwise they would have fucked the entire day away. They brushed their teeth together, got dressed together, and left Joe's apartment together. Nancy, to return to her place for fresh clothes. She walked with a lightness of step and warmth inside her heart. She could really go for this guy in a big way. Maybe some day, if she was lucky.

Joe drove to the office in a fog. He really liked Nancy. A lot. And not just in bed, he liked her in every way. They would be good together, if only the kids got along. He tucked those thoughts away and turned on the car stereo. He was hungry. Not surprising. He and Nancy burned some calories the previous night. He swung into a breakfast shop by the office, picked up a couple of kolaches, and finished his commute.

Joe pulled into his parking spot and suddenly remembered that he had an email from Debbie that he hadn't yet replied to. Due to the sexcapades with Nancy, he felt less enthusiastic about Debbie from Wisconsin. He'd see what the day would bring, feeling carefree and sexually sated. Joe went into work, ready for anything.

He had an 8:00 conference call, which he barely started on time. From there, Joe was sucked into an array of critical discussions and decisions that encompassed his entire morning. He sat back at his desk just after noon, wondering where he'd go for lunch. Then his phone rang.

While Joe and Nancy were sharing a night of sexual frenzy, Debbie sat alone in her apartment in Wisconsin. She was a little disappointed that Joe hadn't replied to her email. Bored, and with nothing better to do, she decided to intensify her sleuthing of the mysterious Joe in Houston. She quickly found him on LinkedIn, the business networking social media site. He used the same picture there as he did for the company profile. She looked at his background, experience, and education, calculating that he might be around 3 years older than she was. Nice. She didn't like younger guys.

Then, Debbie turned her attention to Facebook. She found him there too. He didn't have any security on his profile, so she was able to view all of his pics, which numbered around a hundred or so. Almost all of them were either pictures of his kids or him together with his kids. She expanded every picture, looking at his features very intently. Very nice looking but not snobby handsome. He appeared to be a little over 6 feet in height, which definitely suited Debbie, since she was 5'6". She liked tall guys. In most of the pics he had a stubbly 5:00 shadow, which looked really good on him. It was salt and pepper, which she also liked. He had brown hair and really dreamy blue eyes, a quirky smile. The more she looked, the more intrigued she became. Debbie poured a glass of wine and sipped on it intently as she continued her viewing.

There was one pic which drew the majority of her attention. He was at the beach, with his kids, goofing off in the surf. She stared at his body, clad only in a swimsuit. His hair was wet and unruly. He was laughing at something. Debbie wondered who took the picture, deciding he got his beach "neighbor" to comply for him. Her 6th sense insisted that he was divorced. She was never wrong about these things. Never. His kids were deeper in the water, waist-deep. They both favored Joe. Good looking kiddos. They appeared to be in their early teens. Debbie figured the pic was no more than a couple years old.

He had broad shoulders and a slim waist. He had a medium amount of hair on his chest. Flat tummy. Nice. Very nice. Muscled thighs and wet hair plastered to his legs. Joe kept in shape. Very good shape. Nothing in the picture turned her off. Actually, everything about him turned her on. So much so that she reached into her nightstand and brought out her vibrator for the 2nd night in a row. Debbie lost herself in a wild sexual beach fantasy with the mysterious Joe, bringing herself to a strong orgasm about the same time Joe was bringing Nancy to climax with his talented tongue 1500 miles away.

The next morning, Debbie kept checking her email for a reply from Joe. No reply came. She couldn't work him from her thoughts no matter how hard she tried. She kept glancing at his last email reply. His auto-signature included his office number. "Should I do something wild and call him out of the blue?" she wondered. This was not in her nature. At all. She never made the first move. Never. "Never say never," she concluded. She looked at the time on her laptop. 12:05pm. Lunchtime. Maybe he goes out for lunch. Maybe he doesn't. Debbie took a deep breath, picked up the phone, and dialed Joe's number.

Joe looked at his ringing phone. It displayed a Wisconsin area code. "It can't be her," he thought. He did receive an occasional call from corporate, so this wasn't totally unusual. Deciding it was a business-related call from corporate, Joe picked up and answered, "This is Joe."

"Oh my God," Debbie thought. "He answered. What do I say?" She hadn't thought that part through.

She tried to come up with something clever on the fly. "Could you look over the attached and send me your feedback by end of day?" she said, mimicking the exact words she used in her mis-sent email.

"Oh my God, it's her!" Joe thought. Silence. Awkward.

On the other end, Debbie wondered if he would hang up. Nothing but silence. Each second seemed to last a minute. Or more. No, much more. Then he spoke. "Debbie?"

"Hi Joe. Surprise!" Debbie replied, smiling in relief that he actually didn't hang up the phone.

"This is definitely a surprise," Joe exclaimed. "Uhhh how are you?"

Awkward. Joe mentally kicked himself.

"Good, and you?" Debbie answered back. Awkward. Debbie mentally kicked herself.

"Same here," Joe replied. "Sorry I haven't replied yet to your email. I promise I will. Promise!"

Debbie sighed. He was either intending to reply and just hadn't had the time, or was never intending to reply and tossed out a long-distance lie to cover his back. She quickly decided that he sounded sincere.

"No problem, I understand. Look, I just wanted to say hi and thanks again for your really quick email reply the other day. You saved my butt."

"She sounds sincere," Joe thought. "And nervous."

"You're welcome," he typed back. "Glad to help."

Debbie suddenly was overcome with anxiety. This was wrong. I was wrong to call him like this. This is all wrong.

"Anyway, take care, gotta go." Debbie said, then hung up.

Joe stared at his phone for a minute. "Did that just really happen?" he wondered.

"Idiot!!" Debbie mumbled. "Bumbling fool!" She glared at her phone and got up. She needed to get outside of herself. Debbie walked over to a co-worker friend's desk and asked her if she'd eaten yet. They went to lunch, one of the two more disgruntled at herself than the other.

Joe left for lunch too. He needed to get outside of himself, just like Debbie felt.

Debbie tried to forget about the call over lunch with her friend, but had a hard time letting go of the unease she felt.

Joe decided he would fix the awkwardness shared on the call. He'd send a quick reply to her email.

As soon as he sat back at his desk, he clicked Reply on Debbie's message. Before typing, he noticed Debbie included her office and cell phone numbers in her auto-signature. Then he began, "Hey Debbie. Your call took me by surprise . Sorry if I seemed elsewhere, bad habit sometimes. If you don't mind, can I call you this evening to make up for it and say "hi" properly?" He clicked Send.

Feeling just a touch better, Debbie returned from lunch and opened her Inbox. There was a reply from Joe. Anxiously, she opened it and read, smiling at the end when he asked to give her a call this evening. "That's a positive sign he's not in a relationship," she thought. She gave it another moment's thought and decided, "He's intrigued with me and wants to chat some more. Hmmm."

Her smile got broader when she replied with her cell number (which Joe already deduced) and asked to call around 8:00.

"Talk then!" Joe quickly replied.

No other emails were shared during the afternoon. The workday ended.

Joe was comfortable in shorts and a tee shirt, settled in to his easy chair with a beer when 8:00pm rolled around. He dialed Debbie's number.

Debbie was feeling jittery all evening. Too much coffee at work, she glanced at the clock every couple of minutes, willing time to go faster. Around 7:45 she poured a glass of wine, drinking it much quicker than her usual slow, sipping pace. Just before 8:00 she dressed in her pajamas, poured another glass, kicked back on her couch, and immediately her phone rang. "Hello," she said with a smile.

"Hi Debbie," said Joe. "So we meet again."

Debbie giggled. "And so we do. Now what shall we talk about?"

They spent the next couple hours chatting hands-free on Bluetooth like best friends, talking everything from football to college to families to divorce (Joe, not Debbie, she had never married) to ragging on their company to favorite foods to politics. The conversation flowed easily and time passed quickly. Each of them found the other's voice to be very pleasant and their individual accents more than a little bit sexy.

Debbie was into her 3rd glass of wine. Joe was on his 4th beer. It was only Thursday night, another workday still ahead. Both felt like they might regret getting a little too tipsy, but they didn't care. They enjoyed each other's company. Very comfortable.

Joe didn't know but Debbie had copied down some of his Facebook pictures, and was casually scrolling through while they talked. She paused for a long time on his beach pic. A long time. During a late pause in their conversation, Debbie thought out loud, whispering, "I'll bet you're a great kisser."

She immediately regretted what she'd said, it was personal and daring, so unlike her, and might ruin what had been a perfectly nice and cordial 2 hours of getting to know this seemingly nice guy.

Joe heard what Debbie had said, unable to reply for long moments. It was completely unexpected and hit him like a ton of bricks. His eyes had been closed, drinking in their conversation. Unconsciously, his hand moved down to his groin. "I'll bet you are too," he whispered.

Another long, silent pause in the conversation, which had suddenly taken a turn to becoming steamy. Debbie leaned back into the couch, unbuttoning her pajama top. This was way over the top of anything she'd ever done before, but it felt natural, she wanted to do this, she needed to do this, and she felt like Joe wanted this too.

She touched her breasts, tickled her hardening nipples, whispering deeply, "What else are you good at, Joe?"

He was hard very quickly, the personal, intimate, sexual tone of her voice strongly affecting him. He began stroking his hardness, breathless, whispering, "I'd love to show you, Debbie."

She sank back further into the couch, her hands moving to between her thighs, where she was already moist, a small bolt of electricity jolting her when she made contact with her throbbing clit, moaning, "I want you."

"I want to touch you, taste you," Joe moaned deeply in reply.

"Oh my God, yes" Debbie whispered, moaning louder.

Their moans increased in fervor, urging each other as their arousal rose, louder, stronger, cries of passion escaping their lips, both of them reaching the climactic height of desire, Debbie softly crying into the phone, "Oh God I'm cumming, Joe, I'm cumming!"

Joe heard Debbie reach her peak, which took him over the edge. "I'm cumming too, oh Debbie!" he moaned, climaxing just as strong as she did.

For a minute, all that could be heard on the line was deep, ragged breaths of their settling arousal. The silence of words was not awkward; instead it was intimate, close, shared equally.

Joe broke the silence first, hoarse whispers escaping his lips, "Wow! Did that just happen? How did that happen?"

"I don't know, it just... happened," Debbie whispered back.

More silence, listening to the sounds of each other's breath, not awkward, almost romantic in its sensual feel.

"I think we should meet," Joe finally stated.

"Oh I think we should definitely meet," Debbie replied.

The conversation ended in a few minutes, a very sweet "goodnight" shared at the conclusion. Neither one fell asleep for a very long time, each lost in thought.

The next day, both Debbie and Joe bounced itineraries, destinations and timelines off each other while they were at work, the momentum of the previous night's discussion and self-satisfying shenanigans still very much in place. The destination was the easy part; Joe would travel to Wisconsin to see Debbie. The possibility of interruption from his kids always loomed. He'd have to be out of town to guarantee his singular attention.

A couple different timelines were explored, dependent on getting the time off work. Simultaneously, they shared pics of each other to ensure they were both really sure they wanted to do this. Debbie had already seen more of Joe than he realized. She wanted him, oh fuck yes she wanted him. This was lust, pure lust, but she also liked everything else about him, based on their phone call the previous night. Debbie knew this was crazy, sheer nutso, but it was also something she urgently wanted, that life adventure that had been missing, a hole in her life that she desperately needed to fill.

Debbie's pics sealed the deal for Joe. What they shared on the phone, their close personal discussion; he felt very much in sync with Debbie in many different ways. Then the intimacy of phone sex, that astounding thing that just seemed to happen out of the blue, but it seemed more than that to him, just as it did to Debbie. He closely analyzed Debbie's features in the 3 pics she sent to him.

The first pic he opened was a snapshot taken at work, Debbie and 3 female co-workers posing at some kind of company event. One of the 4 women in the pic was glamorous good-looking. Joe wasn't interested in her. Although she was easy on the eyes he could just tell she might be shallow and high-maintenance. Two of the women were married, diamond bands adorning their ring fingers. They didn't interest Joe either. No, he was intrigued only with the brown-haired, brown-eyed, medium-height woman in the pic, the one without the glamorous good looks or the wedding ring.