A Mis-Guided Business Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie walked slowly into the living room and stood directly in front of Joe. She held out her hand. He gave her the remote. She clicked off the tv, dropping the remote to the plush carpet. Her eyes locked on Joe's, she undid the sash of her robe, dropping it to the floor, covering the remote. She was completely naked and had no sense of modesty about it. Another first for her.

She dropped to her knees and undid the sash of Joe's robe, her eyes never leaving his, smoldering. She ran her fingertips up Joe's thighs. He sat, transfixed, breath becoming shallow, deep. He was becoming hard.

Debbie stroked him to full hardness and took him inside her mouth. Joe leaned back and moaned. Slowly, surely, Debbie sucked him in and out of her wet, willing mouth, her lips gripping the sensitive skin of his veiny shaft. Her head moving up and down, Joe's cock disappearing in and out between her soft lips. She could feel him throbbing; she moaned around his cock, wanting to swallow his final prize.

Debbie sucked him faster, up and down, up and down, stroking his length as she sucked, urging him to come. Faster. Moaning. Urging. "Please," she groaned. Fervent movements. Joe was close. So close.

"Oh Debbie!" he moaned in completion, his throbbing cock exploding between Debbie's lips as she greedily took everything he had to offer, loving his taste, not stopping till she was positive he had nothing more to give.

She smiled up at Joe, "You taste so good," she whispered. "More of that later. Count on it, mister."

"I might need a pill!" Joe laughed.

"I can arrange that. And I will," Debbie said slyly. "Be right back."

She put on her robe, went to brush her teeth and sent a text to Helen, who she knew made her husband take a little yellow pill when the mood struck her. "You devil!" Helen texted back. "Check your mailbox in an hour."

"Thanks!" Debbie replied.

Joe and Debbie had more coffee and chatted, snuggled on the couch. They truly were like old friends, it was like rekindling a known romance rather than exploring a new one. This was different. And nice. Very nice. Comfortable. Complete.

"What's on today's agenda?" Joe asked. "Any plans?"

Debbie purposely had made no plans for today. Secretly, she hoped they would spend most of the day in bed. Maybe they would, if she had her way. She saw Helen's car drive up. She got out, slid an envelope into Debbie's mailbox, tooted her horn and drove off. "First, I'm gonna check the mail," Debbie said slyly.

She slid on her boots and checked the mail, still in her robe. An inch of snow had accumulated on the ground. The forecast called for 2-3 inches over the course of the day. "A good day to stay in bed," Debbie thought, smiling to herself, feeling warm all over despite the bitter cold outside. Then a chilled wind picked up and Debbie scampered back inside to Joe.

"Hmmm look what I found," Debbie sang out, handing Joe the blank envelope in her hand. A puzzled look on his face, Joe opened the envelope. Two yellow pills inside.

"What's this?" Joe asked.

"Cialis," Debbie smirked. "It lasts up to 36 hours."

"How did you...?" He wondered out loud.

"Oh I can do anything," she said smirking, "And everything. You'll see."

"Okay, what now?" Joe asked. He handed the envelope to Debbie.

"Get dressed, let's go for a walk," Debbie answered.

"Sounds great!"

Joe didn't own a winter jacket, living in Houston there was no need, so he brought stuff to wear in layers. He put on a sweatshirt, hoodie, and windbreaker. Debbie dressed in jeans and a heavy jacket, pulling gloves over her hands, a scarf around her neck. She took his hands and gleefully led Joe out into winter wonderland.

They walked around the apartment complex, cuddled in the winter winds, dry snow flying around them as they strolled, cheeks getting rosy. "Let's grab a coffee," Debbie exclaimed, leading Joe down the sidewalk to a coffee shop across the street.

They settled in from the chill, warming to the coffee, chatting about anything and everything, soaking up all the shared details. The shop was doing brisk business. Joe was idly listening to the customer's conversations tweaked with the local verbiage and Wisconsin accents. "It's like I'm in a different country," he thought. Coffee finished, they headed back to Debbie's apartment, pausing to lob snowballs at each other like kids, laughing out loud.

They shed their jackets, filling up the reclining chair next to the couch with their apparel, still laughing. "Thirsty?" Debbie asked. She was already in the kitchen, filling a couple glasses with water. She handed a glass to Joe, along with a pill. "Down the hatch," she said, smirking. Joe googled Cialis, finding out it took around 45 minutes before he would start feeling the effects. He wondered what it would feel like. Debbie wondered what HE would feel like.

Debbie clicked on the tv. They watched a little college football while chatting but within an hour they were both feeling frisky, kissing up a storm, re-exploring, touching, caressing. "Let's go to bed," Joe said, this time leading Debbie by the hands to her room. He could already feel himself getting very, very hard. The little yellow pill was working as intended.

They stood face to face, undressing each other slowly, eyes locked in passion. Completely naked, Joe gently nudged Debbie down onto the bed. "It's my turn now," he whispered. Debbie gasped when she saw his thick hardness, standing out from his groin.

Beginning with soft kisses, Joe covered Debbie's neck and shoulders with his lips. He lingered at her breasts and nipples with his tongue. Debbie was moaning in heat, loving everything he was doing to her body. Her nipples had always been ultra-sensitive. Joe made her feel every bit of their sensitivity.

He covered her chest and hips with his lips. Debbie couldn't help moving beneath him, squirming in anticipation. Joe loved exploring her body; she was so responsive to his every touch, every caress, every kiss. He tortured her thighs and calves with his tongue, making her wait, making her wet.

She had a light trim of hair between her legs, having gone to a salon during the week where such things are manicured. She wanted to look perfect, and to Joe, she did. Her trim and inner thighs were drenched with her juices. Joe made her wetter.

He made love to her with his lips and tongue, expertly taking her over the edge multiple times, each more powerful than the one before. Never had she experienced someone doing this to her before. She was dizzy from the intense, continuous pleasure. She needed his cock. He was throbbing with desire for her. The pill's effects had kicked in. Joe was hard, thick, and needy.

He guided them to position on the bed, pulling Debbie on top. "Ride me," he ordered. She slid onto his length, placing her palms on Joe's chest, moving her hips back and forth, grinding her groin down to his. She orgasmed again within a few thrusts, the nerve endings of her sex still fully charged, this man making her crazy, making her feel desired in every way.

He guided Debbie to her knees, taking her from behind, the need to climax overpowering. Joe pushed down on her lower back, filling her completely with each thrust, till her groin was flush against the mattress. He pounded into her like an animal, grunting loudly as he fucked Debbie into submission. Her arms were splayed out in front of her body, head down, taking Joe's punishing thrusts with utter sexual pleasure. She fucked him back just as hard as he gave it to her.

With a final powerful thrust, Joe cried out, exploding into Debbie with sharp spasms of desire. She felt his hot seed fill her, submitting to him completely. He possessed her.

For the rest of the day and night, Debbie served him. She brought them snacks and drinks. She rubbed his neck and shoulders, curled up and tangled, succumbing to brief naps so their energies could recharge. At one point she felt him hardening, taking his length between her lips, sucking him into her warm, wet mouth, bobbing up and down on his cock till his moans filled the room and echoed in her head, taking the offering of his orgasm, greedily swallowing him.

She was insatiable, needing him all day, all night. At another point they were spooning, Joe behind her, his arms surrounding her. Again she felt him getting hard. She grasped him, stroked him, then placed her right leg over his, opening her thighs, guiding Joe's thickness inside. He held her leg and pounded his cock into her swollen pussy. She climaxed twice more while fucking in this position, once to Joe's fingers, once to her own, before his orgasm followed hers.

Time was forgotten. It was neither day nor night, primal instincts carried them further ahead. They shared their bodies and they slept. Late into the night's darkness, Debbie slipped on her robe and got up from bed for ice water from her dark kitchen. Joe felt her get up from bed and followed her into the kitchen. She was reaching into the cabinet for glasses. Joe took her from behind, his arms surrounding her, invading the warmth of her robe.

His hands pressed against Debbie's breasts. Her head went back into the crook of his neck, he kissed her deeply. Debbie moaned and groaned, undulating back against him. He guided her to the dining room table, on her back, and took her savagely. Debbie whimpered in complete submission, begging him not to stop, don't ever stop.

Somehow, they made it back to bed, collapsing together in a tangle of arms and legs. They slept for many hours this time.

They were both a little sheepish upon awakening, coming to consciousness with dizzying recollections of a long day and night that had ignited sexual frenzies of lust. They showered individually and collected at the kitchen table, sipping coffee Debbie had made, discussing the eventful day and 2 nights they had shared, and what the current day held in store for them. "The Packers have a Bye week. We're supposed to meet my friends at the Italian Festival at 2:00." They glanced at the clock on the wall. It was already nearly 1:00pm. "I think we're gonna be late," she said, smiling. Joe agreed.

They took their time getting ready, small talk filling the tiny voids of awkwardness. Debbie texted one of her friends, asking her to bring something to the festival for her. "You naughty girl!" she was texted back. "Of course I'll bring them for you!"

Like Joe, Debbie dressed in layers. There was still snow on the ground. It looked windy. It would be cold, especially for Joe, whose skin was thinned by the Texas climate he was used to. Debbie slid the envelope with the 2nd Cialis into her purse, then out the door they ventured. Initially slapped by the cold wind, they hustled to Debbie's car and snuggled till the engine and interior started to warm its occupants.

The festival was downtown, held in many large tents with warm air pumped inside. Hundreds of people bustled around, holding food samples, drinking wine and beer. It was festive, as befit the occasion. Debbie texted with her friends till they were within a mutual proximity, where they formed a larger group upon greeting and meeting. There was Joe and Debbie, 6 of her female friends with 2 of their spouses and a boyfriend. They spent the afternoon and early evening walking, laughing, drinking, having a great time. Debbie's friends were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable she and Joe looked and acted together. He blended right in with the gang and it felt right to everyone, especially Debbie.

About an hour before the group broke up and everyone went their separate ways, Debbie slid the Cialis into Joe's hand, winking and lightly licking her lips. She couldn't wait for the sex games to continue. Her friend had given her a small bag containing the thing Debbie had requested via text. The bag went into her purse. She was really tipsy when the party broke up. Hugs and goodbyes were shared. Everyone expressed the hope they would see him again, knowing he was flying back to Texas the next day. Joe and Debbie walked with arms around each other's waist, Joe semi-supporting Debbie in her tipsy state. She giggled all the way to her car, asking Joe to drive them home.

The second they were inside Debbie's dark apartment, Joe pinned Debbie against the wall, locked in a kiss of hunger, her hunger as strong as his. They tore at each other clothes, wildly throwing and kicking them off. The carpet was littered with their shed clothing. Down to her bra and panties and his briefs, he turned her around, pushing her against the wall, arms pinned over her head. He roughly kissed the back of Debbie's neck and her shoulders, breathing in the scent of her warm, lithe body. He pressed up against her from behind, his thick length against the soft globes of her ass. She moaned, melting, "Ohhhhh..."

He ripped off their underclothing, guiding and pushing her to her knees in front of the couch. Debbie's arms flailed out onto the leather, jutting her ass back to Joe's groin. "Fuck me," she hissed. She was drenched, craving to be taken by him.

Joe pushed his length into Debbie's wet heat. Any pretense of this being a gentle, romantic evening was shattered. This was an intense, sweaty fuck. He hammered her from behind while she continuously pushed back against him, urging him to go faster, go harder. Debbie raised her head and Joe's arm slid around her between her neck and chest, forcing her upright, splitting her sex with his violent thrusts. They wailed simultaneously, brought to searing climaxes of pounding flesh.

Drunkenly, they staggered to their feet." Robes," Debbie said simply, weaving down the hall into the bedroom, securing robes for each. They calmed down together on the couch, snuggling, racing hearts slowing, touching softly, a wonderful contrast to the animalistic sex just shared. Debbie had a plan for the rest of the night. After some cooling off time had passed, she said, "Be right back," and she went into the bathroom. Joe heard bathwater being run. He closed his eyes, in a trance-like state, thinking of a waterfall.

Debbie roused Joe from his sudden slumber. "Come, let's take a bath," she whispered, taking his hand. Debbie had a very nice, oversized bath in her apartment. Joe sensed that Debbie made good use of it, the first time he saw it. He was right.

The bathroom was dusky, 3 scented candles on the sink offering the only light. Two glasses of wine sat on a small stand next to the tub filled with hot, bubbly water, their shadows wriggling on the wall.

They started out on opposite sides of the tub, washing each other's legs and thighs, relaxing in the slick, soapy water. Joe massaged Debbie's small, sexy feet and toes; she moaned softly in response, adoring the attention. Debbie leaned up and washed his chest, back and shoulders, noticing signs of life twitching from his groin, under the water. Finished, she leaned back against him, feeling warm and safe in his strong, surrounding arms, feeling sexy and romantic in the sudsy, candlelit setting. She luxuriated in his touch, hands covering her breasts, teasing her nipples, cleansing her skin, re-energizing her exhausted nerve endings. A long night still awaited them, if Debbie had her way. And she would.

They rinsed and dried off, putting the robes back on, nothing underneath, brushing their hair, smiling at each other's reflection. Debbie leaned into Joe's arms, a long, lingering, romantic kiss filled with promise. And naughty behavior to come. "Let's brush now," Debbie said, handing Joe his toothbrush. "I have plans," she followed, eyes showing more than a hint of mischievous thought, leaving that teasing line out there for Joe to ponder.

Debbie pulled a sleeping mask from her robe's pocket, handing it to Joe. "Put this on," she said slyly. She led him into the bedroom, coaxing Joe down in the middle of the bed, positioning him just right, before slipping the handcuffs on his wrists that were already attached to her bedposts.

"Are these..." Joe started.

"Handcuffs, yes," Debbie finished. "Now you're mine," she whispered, mirroring that same thought she'd already had several times the past 2 days.

Debbie propped Joe's head with a pillow. She asked him to check the restraints. He was comfortable. No rubbing or pinching. These were "lover's handcuffs" that were guaranteed not to cause any physical pain. Debbie's friend was shocked when she asked to borrow them. She also borrowed her friend's massage powder and feathered applicator. Again, this was Debbie stepping way outside her normal self, stepping inside a world of rarely encountered steamy, sexual play. She felt so comfortable with Joe. She intended to see how comfortable he felt with her.

"Are you thirsty?" Debbie whispered.

"Yes," Joe whispered in reply.

She held the glass of wine to his lips. He drank what was left, feeling additional inner warmth as it coursed through his veins.

"Let's take this off," Debbie whispered, removing Joe's robe. She glanced at his groin. He was becoming thicker, but not yet fully hard. His cock leaped as she let her finger glide down his length. Her breath was getting deeper. Her needs growing stronger.

"Are you okay?" Debbie whispered.

"Yes," Joe whispered back.

"Are you getting turned on?" she whispered again.

"Yessss...," he replied.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked lowly, taking the top off the honey-dust flavored jar of massage powder, flicking and twisting the feathered applicator inside.

"A little bit," he whispered back.

"Good," she whispered.

She started out taking the feathered applicator, running it down his chest, around his nipples, down his thighs. Joe knew what it was right away. He'd used this himself once before, a while back, on Nancy, during a very long night of fantasies shared with her.

Debbie teased Joe mercilessly, running the feathered applicator all over his body without making contact with his hardness, which was getting firmer and thicker every second, standing straight up now. "Ohhhhh...," Joe moaned, breathing deeper, becoming more aroused, trying hard not to beg Debbie to touch him, his needs so strong now. She took her teasing up a notch.

Debbie dusted her breasts and nipples, offering them to Joe's hungry lips. He licked and kissed the honey dust from her skin, unable otherwise to touch her. Debbie was completely turned on to this game of sexual power. She was in control. She wanted Joe to want her more than any man has ever wanted a woman. He was already getting close to that point.

Debbie moved onto Joe's chest, straddling him, binded, unable to reach out, unable to touch her. She loved the feeling of power. She undid her sash, removing it from her robe, tickling his upper body. She couldn't control her movements, slow grinding down to his chest, her fingers slipped lower, finding her pussy as drenched as it felt from the inside.

Debbie kneaded her clit, massaging it, pinching it, straddling Joe's frame. She moaned, moved, she slid a finger inside her sex, stimulating her g-spot. Joe knew she was touching herself from atop his chest, he felt her moving and grinding, could hear her moans, and was powerless to do anything about it.

Working magic on her clit with her fast fingers, Debbie climaxed strongly. Joe could feel her body throb and pulse, could hear her cry out and feel her shiver, knowing she was cumming right now and he couldn't even see her, or touch her. He was beside himself, moaning. He uttered, "Please make me cum, Debbie, please!" But he was a long way from that.

"Mmmmm that was nice," Debbie whispered, ignoring his plea, offering her moist fingers to Joe's lips. He lapped at her like a puppy. Her taste intoxicated him. He wanted more. But Debbie was in charge, he was only getting what she wanted him to have.

Naked now, Debbie moved on the bed, feathering more powder to Joe's body, kissing and licking it off, pressing her lips to his skin, her inner furnace burning hotter. The one place she had yet to touch was the one place Joe needed her to touch. He was throbbing all over, seismic ripples emanating from his groin, thick with need. He was almost writhing around in his restraints. She was torturing him. And she loved it.