A Mis-Guided Business Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe looked at Debbie's image closely. Next door neighbor cute. Quirky, adorable smile. A gleam of hidden surprises in her eyes. She was wearing a blue dress. He could tell she had shapely legs, medium breasts, and probably weighed around 125 pounds. He could see an aura of intelligence in her. A nice package.

He clicked open the 2nd picture. Debbie with family, he guessed, several other people with similar, Italian-looking features, young and old, a mix of folks. Maybe a family reunion. Debbie was in cutoff jean shorts and a loose fitting white blouse. She looked nice. Happy.

The 3rd pic was taken at a lake. Debbie and 2 female friends in swimsuits, in beach chairs, tanning, waving to the camera, beers wrapped in coozies on a small fold-out table between them. This pic interested Joe a lot. He could see more of Debbie, and he liked what he saw.

The pic confirmed that Debbie really was a good-looking woman. Not beautiful, but cute. She had a slender neck, firm breasts, maybe a 34B he guessed, flat tummy, shapely hips, very nice legs. He envisioned her self-gratification the previous night, how she looked when she got turned on, when she climaxed. Oh yes, he was very interested in her. "Okay let's see what happens," he told himself.

The workday swallowed them both up, a quick final email shared at the conclusion. Joe had his kids for the weekend, so they would touch base again on Monday. Until travel plans were confirmed, Debbie decided to keep this enticing adventure to herself, but she knew eventually she'd have to tell her friends. She valued their opinion and needed to hear their feedback.

The last thing Joe had done at work on Friday was to put in a vacation request for a Friday and Monday in 2 weeks. The approval was waiting for him on Monday morning. He texted the dates to Debbie to see if she could get clearance for a vacation request; approval came 5 minutes after she submitted it. The dates were set. Joe would fly out on Friday of next week and return the following Monday. Three nights in Wisconsin. In her mind, Joe was already staying with her. But what else to do? She began to ponder the possibilities.

Joe made the travel arrangements and shared the itinerary with Debbie. His flight departed Houston early on Friday the 17th, arriving in Milwaukee at 11:47am. His return flight left at 2:30pm the following Monday. He did a quick calculation in his head; he'd be spending over 70 hours with a woman he barely knew. Rather than trepidation, he felt excitement, anticipation. For some reason it felt right to him.

It felt right to Debbie too. She floated through her Monday, distracted by the obvious thoughts of her pending liaison with Joe. They made plans to talk in the evening whenever the opportunity arose for Joe, as he was the busier one of the two.

They talked several times in the next 10 evenings, emailing frequently through the day at work. Each email and conversation cemented the fruition of their adventure. They didn't have phone sex again, but they did express their longings, bringing them from spoken fantasy to reality. Joe asked Debbie if he should book a hotel room during his stay. Debbie said that no hotel was needed; her couch was a sleeper, if they needed the extra bed. Joe definitely caught the "if" part of her reply. They were obviously really hot for each other, despite never meeting in person. They both silently knew, or at least hoped, the sleeper wouldn't need to be used.

Joe didn't see or hear from blonde neighbor Nancy in the interval before his trip. She usually touched base with him every 3 or 4 weeks. This was the nature of their friendship with benefits. Neither forced the other into anything uncomfortable; they had sex, really good sex, when Nancy pinged him with her desire, otherwise they lived their separate lives. Nancy was long-gone from Joe's thoughts as his friendship with Debbie grew stronger, as the days before his trip grew shorter.

Finally, the day arrived for the adventure to begin. Joe had told his kids he was going to corporate for a long weekend in Wisconsin. This was factually true. The kids didn't ask anything about it.

Debbie's friends had asked a LOT of questions about the adventure. For a moment, Debbie got defensive and a little upset at all the inquiries, until her friends reassured her that they were only looking out for Debbie's best interests. "What if he's a creep?" they asked. "What if he's a psycho? How can you be 100% sure about this?"

Despite her best efforts, Debbie couldn't convince her friends completely that Joe seemed to be an okay guy and a good father. So they came to an agreement on a plan. Rather than drive to the airport, Debbie would take a taxi to pick up Joe. They'd stop for a chat somewhere in downtown Milwaukee; then meet up with Debbie's friends at their favorite Friday happy-hour pub. If everyone was comfortable, Debbie and Joe were free to do whatever they wanted, however they wanted. If things were suspicious or sleazy in any way, if Joe didn't pass her friend's test of character, they would drive Debbie home and Joe would have to figure things out on his own.

Strong thunderstorms rumbled through the Houston area on Friday morning. Joe's departure was delayed. He and Debbie texted continuously during the delay. Both of them silently wondered if this was karma, if they really weren't meant to meet. Then the front finished blowing through, the skies cleared, and Joe's flight finally was called for departure. He texted Debbie a final time, telling her he'd see her in around 3 hours. "I can't wait!" she replied. "Me too!" Joe sent back. The anticipation grew unbearably thick for both of them.

Debbie's nerves jangled as every minute crawled by. She'd made a couple plans for the weekend, leaving a lot of opportunity for them to do whatever they felt like. The Friday happy-hour character test was a must-do. Non-negotiable. Debbie also agreed with her friends that if all went well then she and Joe would join them for an ethnic festival in downtown Milwaukee on Sunday afternoon. Other than that, the weekend was wide-open. Joe's updated arrival time was 4:10pm. She called for a taxi at 3:30. It arrived in a few minutes then she was off, feeling as wild and carefree as she'd ever felt before. She was taking giant leaps outside herself, doing something so unlike her, so out of her nature, that she kept wondering if this was the right thing to do, pondering if she would be in any emotional or physical danger. She tried her best to sweep her concerns under the rug, but there they were, they wouldn't go away till she finally met Joe. Then, she would know.

Debbie spent all morning trying to decide what to wear for her initial meeting with Joe. The weather was cool, but not cold, although it was supposed to get really chilly sometime overnight, and stay cold and overcast all weekend, a possibility of snow in the forecast. She finally decided on comfort over style, choosing her favorite faded jeans, a Packers jersey, and a lined windbreaker. She waited in the taxi at baggage claim, nervous as heck, looking for Joe to walk through the exit doors with his luggage. He exited at 4:25pm, looking harried and just as nervous as she felt, and instantly Debbie knew everything would be allright.

The flight was bumpy, adding concern to Joe's nerves. He was relieved when the pilot finally started the descent into Milwaukee. As the plane taxied to the gate, he flip-flopped from relief back to anxiety, wondering intermittently if this was a huge mistake. He barely knew this woman. She hardly knew him. Yet here they were, meeting up for a long weekend on her turf. Bustling within the crowd of passengers down to baggage claim, Joe nervously waited for his luggage to appear on the carousel. His was the last to be loaded. Figures.

He pulled a jacket from the luggage as it was considerably colder here than in Houston. He was dressed in jeans and a light green long-sleeve button down shirt. Knowing he would be meeting Debbie's posse of friends, and knowing what that meeting would be all about, he wanted to appear as non-threatening as possible. He took a deep breath and walked out the exit, pulling his wheeled luggage behind him. One of the wheels was flaky, which added to Joe's nervousness. He scanned the taxi line as Debbie jumped out, waving and calling him over.

Joe walked over to Debbie and they hugged, a big Texas-sized hug. He kissed her cheek and they said "Hi" to each other in person for the first time. "Lead the way," Joe said, opening the door for Debbie, watching the driver load his bag into the trunk, and taking a deep breath, he climbed in the opposite door, whispering to himself, "Well here we go."

Debbie snuggled next to Joe, seeking his hand. "Good to finally meet you," she said, her eyes sparkling. She clutched his left hand with both of hers. Her hands felt cold; Joe's radiated heat. She liked that. They chatted nervously during the short ride to happy-hour.

Corporate closed at 4:00 on Friday's. Debbie's friends were already at a table, 2 seats open for the guests of honor. Debbie introduced all of her friends to Joe, as he willfully tried to remember each one. He wanted to impress them; addressing them by their names was a good start at helping them feel comfortable with him.

Pitchers of beer were on the table, glasses poured and refilled often. Appetizers took up the rest of the empty space. After their initial awkward inquisition of Joe, which included everything from his kids, his morals, his divorce, his life status, and everything else in between, he got a rousing thumbs-up from the whole group. Things loosened up from there. Conversation, laughter, raucous laughter, the mood was light. Joe was accepted. Beer flowed. Jokes. Stories. More laughter. Good times.

Debbie relaxed. Her friends, the women she trusted most in life, approved of Joe. Thank goodness, because she was already smitten with him. He more than held up his end of the conversations, looking and acting comfortable even though he was a fish out of water. One by one, Debbie's friends paid their tab and left. It was down to Joe, Debbie and her lifelong best friend, Helen.

Helen had really good vibes about Joe. He seemed wholesome, mature, funny, engaging. A perfect match for Debbie. He was good-looking too, Helen thought. "I'd kinda like a roll in the sack with this guy," she pondered, but knowing that would never happen. Debbie was going to keep this one all to herself, and Helen was ecstatically happy for her. Debbie was a good woman, fully deserving of something really good to happen in her life. Helen hoped Joe would be a special someone for her. "Fuck calling for a taxi, I'll take you guys to Debbie's place," Helen said, laughing.

Helen swore she was sober enough to drive, and proved it by being completely safe on the roads. Joe unloaded his bag from Helen's trunk and she came out to hug him in the brisk night air. "See you guys Sunday?" she asked Debbie, who nodded, smiling, holding Joe's hand as they both waved goodbye, watching Helen drive away.

"Let's get inside," Debbie said, shivering into Joe, who put his arm around her waist. The temperature was dropping fast. Snowflakes were starting to sprinkle from the night sky. Joe felt completely displaced, yet happily so.

Debbie lived in a ground floor apartment, nicely furnished. It was going on 9:00pm. A long day for both. The nervousness returned, secluded together. "Would you like something to drink?" Debbie asked, hoping to calm their overly apparent nerves.

"I'd like to get cleaned up first," Joe replied. "Mind if I shower?"

Debbie showed him the intricacies of her bathroom and shower. "You can get comfortable," Debbie added. "I don't think we're going out again tonight, unless you'd like to?"

"Comfortable works for me," Joe said. "Why don't you do the same?"

Debbie had showered before leaving for the airport, so while Joe cleaned up she put on her favorite nightie, a light green camisole, and wrapped up in a fluffy cotton robe, slippers on her cold feet. She added a touch of perfume in the right places, brushed her teeth and her hair, set the lighting on low in the living room, turned on some music, opened a bottle of wine. It came to her mind that it might appear she was trying to seduce Joe, but she didn't care. She was, in fact, definitely trying to seduce him. She just didn't care if he knew. Debbie's sixth sense was giving her the "all clear" signal. No "Proceed with Caution" flag was in sight.

Joe dressed in gym shorts and a robe after showering. He applied a bit of cologne, brushed his teeth, took a deep breath, and walked out to join Debbie in the living room. She was sitting upright in the middle of the couch, holding a glass of wine, eyes closed, a light smile on her lips. "My God does she look sexy," Joe thought. An extra glass of wine was on the endtable. He scooped it up and sat down next to Debbie, separated by a foot or 2 of space. He was being cordial, gentlemanly, anything but presumptuous. Debbie would have none of that.

She shuffled over next to Joe, leaning into his strong shoulder. "I can't believe you're actually here, that this is really happening," Debbie whispered into his ear.

"Cheers," Joe said, clinking his glass against hers.

"Cheers," Debbie said, melting into him.

Joe set his glass down and put his arm around Debbie's shoulder.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Debbie cooed.

She looked up at him, a perfect pose to be kissed, exactly what Debbie wanted. She wasn't disappointed.

Joe's lips touched Debbie's. Softly. Tenderly. Intimately. Both of their eyes closed. He pulled Debbie closer, their lips moving together. Her tongue sneaked between his lips, playing with Joe's. He took her glass from her hands, putting it on the table next to his. Wrapping Debbie into his arms, they shared a deep, lingering kiss that made the temperature in the room rise a few degrees.

Joe kissed her forehead, her cheek, the tip of her nose. Debbie was breathless for more. He wrapped her in an embrace of passion, lips pressed firmly together, moving in desire. She sighed between his lips when his hands touched her face. He was pressing every hot button she had.

"Let's get more comfortable," Debbie whispered, taking Joe's hand, leading him to her bedroom.

A single candle glowed on the nightstand. Debbie lost her slippers on the floor, moving to one side of the queen-size bed, beckoning Joe to join her on the other. She shrugged out of her robe, clad only in her matching nightie and panties, sliding beneath the sheets. Joe followed suit, removing his robe, sliding under next to Debbie. They faced each other, both lightly touching, exploring with their fingertips across cheeks, necks, shoulders, then lower.

When Joe's fingertips brushed across Debbie's stiff nipples through the sheer material of her nightie, she lost control of herself, giving entirely in to the desires she felt. He kissed her deeply, his palms covering her soft breasts. Debbie moaned between his lips, wanting more, needing more, overcome with a hunger she had never before felt.

Joe pulled her close, kisses of deep passion shared, bodies pressed together, fingers exploring each other's needs. She touched his groin, tickling his hardness at first, rubbing him firmly next. "My God he feels big," her thoughts flying, soft moans escalating. Debbie had never made the first move with anyone she'd ever been with before. Normally a demure woman, but not tonight, she slid her hand inside Joe's shorts, feeling the heat from his throbbing hardness, stroking his length, pulsing in her grasp.

Joe's hands glided under Debbie's nightie, palming her breasts, brushing over her nipples, exploring every inch of her skin, moving lower, between her thighs. Debbie gave him access to her desires. His fingers brushed over her panties. He could feel her moist heat. So hot. Everywhere he touched brought countermovements to his advances. Her hips rolled, moved, slowly, up and down, needing his touch more, so much more. She was beside herself with need. "Make love to me," she whispered. "Please... Now."

She sat up for Joe to remove the nightie over her shoulders, soft, firm breasts heaving with her urgent desires. She removed her panties while he did the same to his shorts. "Now, please now," Debbie moaned.

Joe moved over her. Debbie stroked his thickness, briefly rubbing it over her drenched sex. "Slowly," she whispered into his neck, holding his frame with all her strength. He guided the crown between her swollen outer lips, feeling her heat drawing him in, gently pushing his groin towards hers.

Debbie rose to meet his entrance, feeling him fill her up in a way she'd never experienced before. "God you feel so good," she moaned. He pushed further in. She was so tight, so wet, her inner heat like a furnace. He slid all the way in, their groins touching. "Don't move," Debbie whispered, grinding against him while he filled her completely. Her throbbing clit was making perfect contact against his hard body. She undulated her hips, doing all the work beneath him, while Joe poised above her. She flew to the edge of her passion, quickly on the brink of climax. "Oh fuck me!" Debbie moaned.

Joe started to slowly pull out and slide back in to Debbie's heat, slow perfect lovemaking. Her body was instantly wracked by a shattering orgasm, clinging to Joe's back, kissing and softly biting his shoulder in her release. Joe never slowed down, thrusting a little harder with each complete motion. Their hips in perfect sync together, he filled her with his hunger.

He took Debbie harder, pounding her with need, pounding her flesh, pounding her desire, taking her with all his passion. She came again, crying loudly, wracked with powerful waves of ecstasy. "Please cum inside me!" she moaned, giving herself completely to Joe. He cried out as he exploded deep in her womb, filling her with jets of his release, overcome with the power of his climax. He finally collapsed down next to her, drawing her in, both of them heaving in exertion. She clinged to him as only true lovers do, finally melting together when the fires were extinguished, replaced by a closeness of two hearts and souls. At this moment, they felt completed by each other.

Tangled together, they slept.

Debbie awakened first, content in Joe's arms. She smiled as her eyes opened. It was 6:30am. Saturday morning. She was hungry. Her body needed food. Her body needed Joe. Lots more of Joe. He had awakened a hunger from deep within her, emerging from her inner recesses, needing to be quenched. She fully intended to wear his ass out.

Debbie rose from bed and showered, slipping on her robe, slippers and nothing else after. She looked at Joe, still asleep in bed, but looking like he might arise soon. She swelled with emotion, wondering if she'd finally met the man of her dreams. She reached down and kissed him on the cheek. He opened an eye, smiling up at Debbie. "Shower," she said, "I'll make breakfast."

"Deal," Joe grinned. "I'm hungry," he growled, pulling her down onto the bed with him, kissing her deeply.

She looked deeply into his eyes, whacking him on the shoulder. "Shower. Breakfast. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," he complied.

While Joe showered, Debbie made eggs, toast, sausage and coffee. They devoured every morsel of food. "I'll clean up," Debbie said after. "Relax with your coffee. I insist. No arguments."

"You're spoiling me," Joe smiled. He took his coffee into the living room, sitting on the couch, watching the snow fall from the sky through the window.

"Remote is on the endtable," Debbie called out from the kitchen.

Joe turned on the tv, watching the local Milwaukee news while he finished his coffee. Debbie quickly cleaned up and turned off the kitchen light. She was having very naughty thoughts while she did the dishes. Now she was going to take her thoughts into action.