A Mis-Guided Business Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie ran the feathered applicator down the length of Joe's burning cock.

He moaned.

Debbie repeated her actions.

He moaned more, louder.

"Do you like this?" Debbie whispered.

Joe moaned again, unable to verbalize his intense needs in any other form.

She took him between her lips, in her mouth, tasting the honey dust sprinkled on his skin. Absolutely delicious. Joe thrusted and cried out. Debbie removed her lips from him, tantalizing him, whispering, "I'm not sure you like this," a wide grin on her cheeks that Joe could not see.

Joe spewed out, "Oh God you suck me so good, you drive me so fucking crazy, please Debbie please do it some more!"

She started stroking him, slowly, looking intently at his naked, sexy, manly form beneath her.

"No," she whispered. "Not yet."

Debbie feared he might cum like this, and she had much bigger plans for him before she would let him release. She was feeling greedy. She knew what to do.

She applied more honey dust to her nipples, bending forward to let Joe lick it off, suck her nipples between his lips, letting his tongue raise her intensity. She was spellbound by what she was doing. This man made her feel things she couldn't understand. All she knew was she needed to feel more. More of this. More of him. More of everything. She was raging with sexual power, becoming the sexual beast she never knew was hidden deep within her psyche.

Debbie needed to feel him inside her. She reached into her nightstand, removing a tube of stimulating gel. She applied the gel to Joe's turgid cock, stroking him heavily. Joe begged her again, begged her for release. No. This was on her terms.

Debbie straddled Joe and slid down on his throbbing thickness. Little explosions of pleasure went off inside her pussy. She grasped the headboard and fucked him like a harlot, thrusting up and down, grinding back and forth, rubbing her clit, pushing, grinding. She felt him get thicker inside her. She felt him throb, so close to his release, still, she was not ready. She stopped her motions, trapping him inside her sex, lying flat down on his chest, her breasts and hard nipples pressed firmly to his skin, whispering in his ear, "No, not yet."

Joe whimpered in reply. He began to thrust his hips into her, hard and determined, so she slid off, releasing him from her drenched pussy. Joe cried, "No!"

"Not yet," Debbie hissed. Joe crashed back down onto the bed, breath coming in ragged gasps. She left the bed, returning with a warm, wet wash towel.

She cleaned his hard cock with the wet towel. Joe moaned, visibly shaking.

Debbie gave him the blowjob to end all blowjobs. For almost an hour she would tease him, suck him slowly, very, very slowly, stroke him, whisper to him, lick him, fondle his swollen testicles, lick him some more, suck him more, stroke him more, until Joe was a puddle of utter sexual need on the bed. He begged her relentlessly. She ignored his pleas repeatedly. Taking him up, bringing him down, continuously on the verge of release. She glowed with sexual energy. Finally, she was ready for the final step in her fantasy-come-true.

Debbie had never experienced anal sex before. The past 2 weeks, she experimented with her smallest vibrator, finally working it several inches into her very tight opening. When she clicked the power on she experienced a massive orgasm, assisted by her fingers on her clit. Delicious.

She was giving the orders now. "I'm going to release you," Debbie whispered. "Before I do, I'm going to put some special lubricant on your manhood. You have to do this slowly, you have to promise me you'll go slowly... I want you to feel you in my ass. Do you promise to go slow? If you can't promise, I'll leave you restrained all night. Do you promise?"

Joe was out of his mind, willing to promise to anything, "Yes, I promise!" he gasped.

Debbie lubed Joe's throbbing hard thickness with the oil.

Joe moaned.

Debbie released his right hand from the cuff. He clenched his fingers slowly. She released his other hand, moving onto her hands and knees, grasping the headboard, lowering her head, submitting back to Joe.

He moved behind her, sliding his oiled thickness all over Debbie's ass.

"Do you want to feel this in your ass, baby?" he whispered hoarsely.

"God, yes, please...," she moaned back.

He slowly slid an oiled finger in her ass. His finger was much bigger than hers. He felt her clench, then relax.

"Do you want more," he hissed.

"Yesssss," she hissed back.

"What do you want next?" he whispered.

"Your cock," she cried, "Put it in my ass, please put it in my ass!"

She wriggled and undulated, her desires extremely apparent. He positioned his swollen tip at her entrance. "No way is this fitting," he thought for a moment, before nudging forward and feeding her the crown.

Debbie almost came unglued when he invaded her tight hole. She felt a brief flash of pain, followed by blinding rivulets of desire for more of his big, beautiful dick. "More," she grunted pushing back, feeling him push forward, surrounding his thick cock with her virgin ass.

"More!" she cried into the pillow. He filled her, pushing all the way in. Neither one moved for a long moment. Joe was in control but he didn't want to hurt her. It wasn't till she grunted and starting moving her hips that he took his cue and began to slowly fuck her.

She took every inch of him and cried out in the total pleasure and mild pain. Then, as with her vibrator, she was overcome with physical sensations that came from nowhere, physical desires to be taken in this most primal way. "Fuck me now," she growled.

Joe slid his throbbing cock in and out of Debbie's tight ass, feeling the mother of all orgasms quickly ascending. She reached under and furiously massaged her clit, both of them moaning non-stop, coming closer to the edge, closer, closer...

Simultaneously, they both exploded in July fireworks explosions of pleasure. Jet after jet of Joe's pent-up, boiling orgasm filled Debbie's tight ass. She felt his first explosion and joined him in bliss, bodies wracked and heaving in the release of an off-the-charts climax that paralyzed them both for long minutes after the final spurts of release.

She was sore, but felt heavenly in Joe's embrace.

He was sexually exhausted, but felt alive in Debbie's arms.

There, they slept.

She awoke first. It was 10:30. Monday morning. They needed to leave for the airport in a couple hours. He was leaving. It didn't seem possible. Softly, she sobbed.

She woke Joe when her nerves calmed back down. They showered. Together. Brazenly. Shamelessly. They cleaned each other thoroughly. Time was fleeting. She needed him. Again. "Make love to me," she pleaded after toweling dry. She led him to her bed.

She lay down, reached up, stroking him. He was quickly hard. Moving between her thighs, he was inside her, thrusting slowly, feeling her inner heat, pervasive wetness, both of them thrusting and grinding till they soared past the peak and fluttered back down together. Kisses covering lips, tears kissed from her cheeks. They felt as one. Beautiful moment.

Now they needed to hustle. They dressed. Inspected. Packed. Checked. Double-checked. Coffee grabbed as they flew out the door. Debbie pulled up in front of the terminal. 55 minutes to departure. "I can just make it," Joe thought, pulling his luggage from the trunk.

Debbie was trying to hold it together, unsuccessfully. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she clinged to him. Needing kiss after kiss of affirmation, whispered acknowledgements of seeing each other again very soon, Joe waved goodbye, walked into the terminal, turned to see Debbie still looking at him, crying, he blew her a kiss and ran into the airport, leaving her behind.

He did the security checkpoint slow waltz, then boogied down to his gate, boarding moments before they closed the flight. He was the last to board on a full flight.

Joe's phone was in his luggage, so he didn't notice till he got back home to his apartment that he had 18 new text messages waiting for him. Seventeen were from one person: Debbie. The other was from Nancy. He opened hers first.

"Hey cowboy, my ex is picking up the kids at 5:30 for a surprise overnight visit. I know, on a Monday! Feel like wrangling a blonde into your bed this evening?"

Joe noticed the time on his phone. 5:45pm. He thought about Debbie and the unbelievably close weekend they spent together. He thought about Nancy; the fun night they shared a couple weeks ago, and was surprised when he felt his cock twitch in his jeans. "Pick us up a 6-pack then come on over? I'm all yours tonight," he replied.

He was a sucker for cute blondes with massive sexual appetites. As he quickly unpacked, his phone buzzed with a text reply from Nancy, "I've been thinking about tying you up and having my way with you. Tonight might be your (and my) lucky night. See you in 15!"

Joe exhaled sharply, recollections of last night's bondage very fresh in his mind. He replied, "Bring cuffs if you have them. xoxo."

When his doorbell rang 15 minutes later, he powered off his phone, Debbie's text messages still unopened.