All Comments on 'A More Tricked Treat'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Truly Evil!

So very evil VM! Poor Geneva, she is so caught in Teddy's wicked web of tentacles. Will her husband snap out of his sensual haze in time to save them both or is it all up to Ginny? You have a very vivid imagination and aren't we lucky that you share it with us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another fine story

Hm, I like the way your mind works. Great story.

jomarjomarover 15 years ago
Ha!

A light little romp with a fun twist. I enjoyed the names you chose and laughed with you when you wrote 'succulent little dumpling' and 'bountiful thighs.' Nicely done, VM.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Love the twists...

Always love the twists your stories take! Good luck in the contest!

TE999TE999over 15 years ago
Helluva way...

to get tenure. Brings a whole new dimension to 'joining the faculty'. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very well titled...

Again, well told and written. Geneva was well and truly penetrated, it brings the concept of being fucked to an entirely new level. <U>I'm not accusing you of anything!</U> That said, I have read several hard and soft backed SF novels that incorporated aspects of your story. One that comes to mind features a humanoid race with males sporting two prehensile penises. They could copulate with humans and of course they did - consensually. You can guess how that went.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

MadelaineMadelainealmost 14 years ago

Loving your work! Your prose is a pleasure to read, funny too. I am off to read more of what you have written :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OOOPS!

It would seem I made a mistake as I read these stories out of order. I read " A Treat Turns Tricks " first. But I must say I've enjoyed both. I just wish there were more of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
423 Followers
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .