A Nevada Brothel - Traveling Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wash my feet. And suggest: "When do I get some pictures of you pissing?"

Garrett shows me how to operate the camera. Then he stands, faces me, and urinates into the toilet bowl. I take some pictures of his flaccid hose in action.

"Have you ever taken any pictures of a woman shaving?"

"No. My ex-spouse did not want any nude pictures taken. While I have taken lots of digital pictures -- -- this is the first time I have taken pictures of a nude woman."

"Are you enjoying taking nude pictures of me?"

"Yes. Before I started taking these nude pictures, I thought I would get a nice hard erection -- but my cock is only partially erection. But that is understandable -- -- I have not sexually touched you."

"You may take all the nude pictures of me that you want. But ONLY for our personal use and viewing. I trust that you will not distribute the pictures in any manner."

"I understand. And I would like some pictures of you shaving. Before, during, and after your cunt shaving. OK?"

"Yes. Do you want to just watch me shave or would you like to shave my pussy lips."

"It would be fun to take some pictures as you shave -- and then also do some shaving.

I reach into my bag and apply warm water and shaving cream onto my pussy hair. Using a new safety razor, I shave part of my pussy lips while standing. Garrett completes the pussy lips shaving. Using a damp wash cloth, Garrett removes the remaining shaving cream. Before, during, and after pictures were taken of my pussy lips.

"Did you ever shave a woman before?"

"No. My ex-spouse never let me shave her pussy lips. Sometimes she trimmed a few long hairs -- -- but not very often."

"Did you enjoy watching me shave?"

"Yes. Very much. You have provided me with many wonderful sexual pleasures that my ex-spouse refused to do."

Garrett reaches out and rubs my shaved pussy lips with his finger tips.

"Very, very smooth. Very nice. I will enjoy fucking you later tonight."

"Lay down on the bed, Garrett. Let me trim the hair on your balls using a pair of scissors. Then I will pleasure your balls and penis."

Quickly, Garrett is on his back, his ass at the edge of the bed. His legs spread wide. At the brothel, I often found myself in this position -- as I waited to be penetrated by a man's hard erection. But this time, I am being the initiator. Garrett's male equipment will be handled by me.

Using a pair of scissors, I trim Garrett's hair covered balls.

"Are your balls getting cool -- -- now that they have lost most of their hair covering?"

"If they get cool, you can warm them up, Kitty. You may continue trimming the rest of my pubic hair using the scissors."

Soon, the balance of Garrett's pubic hair is trimmed. Only about a quarter of an inch remains on his balls and the surrounding skin.

"Please warm me up, Kitty. A nice hand job, first -- then a blow job."

I put some lubricant on my hands. Then start slowly stroking Garrett's balls and penis.

In only a few minutes, Garrett's penis has grown into a firm, long, and hard cock. I have always enjoyed watching a man's penis grow large in my hands -- I enjoy providing this type of pleasure for a man. And I especially enjoy providing this type of pleasure for Garrett -- my special friend.

For many minutes, I fondle and stroke his balls, cock, and upper legs. But I am careful not to let him have an ejaculation -- -- I want the ejaculation later. In my cunt.

At different times, as I fondle and stroke his manhood, Garrett takes digital pictures.

"Would you like to have your male candy stick and balls licked."

"Yes."

I stop massaging his balls and penis with my hands. Now, I am licking and sucking his balls with my mouth and tongue. Next, I suck a ball into my mouth and apply gentle pressure for a few minutes. His other ball receives similar attention.

"Oh, Baby. Your licking and sucking feels wonderful. Wonderful!"

After a few more minutes of ball activity, I focus my attention on his hard shaft. I lick his long candy stick from its base to its tip -- with extra attention given to the rim and its very sensitive triangular bundle of nerves by the underside of the cock's rim.

"Get me dressed, Baby. I want a nice blow job."

I open a condom and roll it over Garrett's cock head, rim, and partway down his shaft using my mouth and lips. My fingers complete the unrolling. I bend over Garrett's naked body and open my mouth. Head bobbing starts. His organ disappears completely into my mouth, my lips barely touch the recently trimmed pubic hair. Then I pull partway back -- but his cock head and rim is always in my mouth. Head bobbing continues -- down and up. Down and up. I vary my sucking speed and pressure -- sometimes slow and gentle; sometimes fast and hard. I can feel Garrett's organ becoming harder.

At different times, during the blow job, the digital camera operates.

"Oh, Baby. I really want to penetrate you. I want to fuck you. NOW!!"

"Your cock is dressed in a condom. Have me now, Garrett. Fuck me any way you desire."

For five minutes or so, Garrett possess my cunt from the rear entry position. But many more minutes are spent in the missionary position -- many wonderful and pleasing minutes.

"Oh, Garrett. Your HOT ROD is functioning in an excellent manner."

"And your cunt is giving me lots of PLEASURE. I love being inside you, Baby."

Finally, our sexual activity slows and stops. I had an orgasm. Garrett had an ejaculation into the condom. We share the bathroom -- then get back into the bed, from each side. But soon we meet near the center of the bed as we cuddle.

"Are you going to have me early tomorrow morning."

"Possibly. The spirit is willing -- but the flesh could be a little weak."

"Maybe we both need to sleep."

"That could be correct. My HOT ROD probably needs some rest and relaxing -- -- so we can have pleasure tomorrow evening."

Only our finger tips are touching now. In a few minutes, Garrett is sleeping. A few minutes later, I am also sleeping.

THIRD TRAVEL DAY

Slowly I open my eyes, it is early morning. Our motel room is just starting to become light from the early morning sunlight. I reach over and rub Garrett's chest. Slowly, my hand and fingers move lower on Garrett's muscular body. At last my fingers touch his manhood. Garrett moves slightly.

"Good morning, Sweetheart."

"And good morning to you, My Sexy Sweetheart."

"What would you like to do this morning before we get up?"

"Let's just cuddle and kiss."

About forty minutes later, we are eating the complementary breakfast served by the motel.

After checking out of the motel, we drive east, then turn toward the South Rim of The Grand Canyon National Park located in Northern Arizona. We arrive at the first of many view points about 10:45 am. Several hours are spent driving and stopping at different view points where you could look across and down into The Grand Canyon. Sometimes only different layers of colored rock could be seen. At other view points, a small part of the distant Colorado River could be seen. Garrett takes some pictures of the Canyon and of us standing near the rim. We only look. Our time is much too short for such a large Canyon.

I faintly remember seeing parts of The Grand Canyon. Many years ago my now ex-husband and I saw The Grand Canyon during our honeymoon. My eyes became slightly moist as I recalled some of that trip, long ago.

After having a bite to eat, we drove south until we reach the Interstate Highway -- then east toward New Mexico.

It is again early evening, as we arrive at our motel located near the Arizona – New Mexico border. Once in the room, Garrett orders a pizza to be delivered to our motel room.

"Please strip completely, Kitty. I will stay dressed until the pizza gets here. But until then, we can cuddle."

I sit down on a towel that I put on the small sofa. I am stark naked. Garrett is completely dressed. We kiss, tongue tips touch -- and explore. Using one hand, Garrett fondles a breast and its nipple -- fingers of his other hand caress my recently shaved pussy lips. My hand rubs his slightly erect penis through the fabric of his clothing.

But our cuddling did not last long enough. As promised, the pizza delivery with soda is quick.

I rush to the bathroom and close its door, as Garrett opens the motel door and gets the pizza.

"OK, Kitty. You can come out of the bathroom. The pizza delivery man has gone."

I enter the room wearing a loose fitting opaque cover-up. My boobs and sex are completely covered. Garrett looks up.

"Why are you dressed, Kitty?"

"I would prefer to be dressed when eating."

Garrett doesn't say anything. He walks toward me and hugs me, tightly. His arms are around my body -- but soon his hands are pulling my loose fitting opaque gown up over my body. He tosses the gown onto the sofa.

"I want us both to be naked, when we eat."

Garrett's voice is soft but the message is strong. He wants me naked when we eat. My body is for his use and pleasure -- it is just like being at the brothel. Most men want the woman to be naked -- most of the time. I will be naked as we eat. He can look at my boobs and my sex.

As I open the pizza box and place pieces on the furnished paper plates and pour the cold soda, Garrett strips. Then he mixes some vodka with the soft drink.

We eat the pizza and consume the mixed drink wearing our birth day suits.

"Do you want to watch television, tonight?" I ask.

"No. Tonight, we are going to focus our sexual activities on some serious foreplay -- -- before intercourse."

"What type of serious foreplay."

"Bare cock blow job. Ass hole play. And 69. Then intercourse."

At the brothel, I gave many men blow jobs but condoms were required. When I was married, my husband -- now my ex-husband -- wanted bare cock blow jobs. But I refused his requests -- that and some other things eventually lead to our divorce.

"At the brothel, condoms are required for sexual activities." I say

"I understand. But I would like a bare cock blow job."

"I know that sooner or later you would want bare cock blow jobs. And I have already decided upon my response."

"And what is your answer, Kitty."

I will make a deal with you. I will give you bare cock blow jobs -- -- if we use a condom when we have intercourse."

"I accept that deal. We can use a male condom or even a female condom. But sometime in the future, we may not want to use condoms."

"Possibly. But not now."

"OK."

"Actually I am going to give you a special type of blow job. As I suck your penis, I will bath it in warm or cool water."

"I recall reading about that idea in a sex instruction book. I like that idea. I also read about dipping a man's cock in wine and the woman sucking the wine off his cock."

"We do not have any wine, Garrett."

"Possibly we should purchase some wine and use it sometime."

"Let's use the bathroom for the warm – cool blow job. If some water gets on the floor there will be no problems."

In less then a minute, Garrett is sitting on the seat of the toilet. His legs are spread, his penis is flaccid. I have put some ice cubes and water in a large glass. Warm water is readily available from the faucet of the bathroom sink.

For several minutes, I stroke and caress Garrett's balls and penis with my fingers. His manhood grows larger.

"Do you like watching my penis grow larger, Kitty."

"Yes. Because I know that it gives you pleasure to have your dick fondled. And I want to please you."

"I really do not like to call my penis / cock a 'dick'. But sometimes I call it 'S R' or 'Sir Richard'. Year ago, one of my good friends was named Richard. He always used Richard -- and never Dick. That memory has just stayed with me."

"I understand what you are saying -- and I agree. At the brothel, I heard some men use many different words to describe sex and different parts of a woman's body. Usually I did not say anything -- I just smiled."

"As you have mentioned to me -- -- a woman is in the service business; when working as

a prostitute at a legal Nevada brothel."

"And I want to provide you with sexual services during our trip, Garrett."

"Thanks for saying that, Kitty. I want you to provide me with sexual services. Many different sexual services. Often! But I also want you to be sexually satisfied."

"Thank you, Garrett, for saying that you want me to be sexually satisfied."

I put some cold water in my mouth, then slowly open my lips as I take Garrett's erection into my mouth. For several minutes, I slide down and back on Garrett's erection while keeping my lips tight against his shaft. Frequently, my lips touch his pubic hair. Only a very small amount of cold water seeps out of my mouth and falls on his balls.

"Oh, Baby. I love the pressure that you are using on my shaft. The water is cold but not too cold."

After spitting out the cool water, I put some warm water in my mouth. For several minutes, I warm up Garrett's hard cock as I slide down and back. This time no water seeps from my lips.

"That warm water feels comfortable, Kitty. Actually, a blow job with or without water is pleasing. And a bare cock blow job is especially pleasing."

Many minutes pass as I continue to bath Garrett's bare cock in cold water, then warm water. But no longer can my lips touch male pubic hair. I alternate my warm – cool bathing of Garrett's bare cock -- -- but focus my sucking activities on the cock head, cock rim, and a few inches of his shaft. Garrett's cock is hard and large. My cunt will be filled and receive pleasure before his cock grows smaller.

"Let's get in a 69 position, Kitty. You can be on the bottom, first. Then it will be your turn to be on top."

I get on the bed, my head is elevated with a pillow. My legs are spread. Our lips meet, tongues touch and explore as we kiss. Then, Garrett slowly works his way down my body. He kisses my breasts and sucks their teats. I suck his small nipples. Then he licks and kisses his way down my body.

Finally, I feel his tongue licking my pussy lips. I feel his lips sucking my pussy lips.

"Do you like looking at my balls, cock, and ass hole, Kitty?"

"Yes. Do you like looking and tasting my pussy?"

"YES!!"

For many minutes, I lick and suck balls, penis, and his inner thighs. Garrett licks and sucks my clitoris, pussy lips, and my delicate pink flesh.

"OK, Kitty. Let's switch positions."

Quickly, Garrett is on his back. His face is close to my pussy lips. I can feel his breath on my damp flesh as he breathes and exhales. My face is directly over his manhood.

I open my mouth, and take his bare cock inside. Head bobbing starts -- down, then up. And continues. His cock is big. I focus my sucking activity on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"Suck me, Baby. Keep me hard. You want a hard cock entering you cunt in a few minutes."

"Yes. I want a hard condom covered cock in my cunt." I mumble over the bare cock in my mouth."

Moments after I start my blow job, Garrett also starts licking and sucking my clitoris and pussy lips. I could feel myself getting wet as my natural lubrication mixes with the moisture from Garrett's mouth.

In a few minutes, Garrett moves slightly. My ass hole becomes wet from his licking.

"Please lick my ass hole, Kitty."

Never before had I licked a man's ass hole. At the brothel, a few men had me play with their ass holes -- -- but I used a latex glove and lubrication before inserting a finger into their ass holes.

I continued to suck Garrett's cock -- even more vigorously then earlier.

"Lick my ass hole, Kitty. NOW!" Garrett requests in a soft but firm tone. His voice tone is one that I had never heard from him before -- -- it implies that he fully expects that I will do as he requests. And do it quickly. And continue doing it until he is satisfied.

I move slightly -- -- and start licking Garrett's ass hole.

Many minutes pass. Male and female ass holes are licked. Male and female sex organs are licked and sucked. The round trip -- -- ass holes / sex organs -- is made frequently by both Garrett and myself.

"OK, Kitty. Get me dressed in a condom. I want you to ride my cock -- -- reverse cow girl for several minutes. Then cow girl."

"You just want to relax while I do most of the work."

"Yes. I want to relax. And also watch your boobs swing and sway when we are facing each other."

Garrett is on his back, his manhood is pointing toward the ceiling. I place a lubricated condom on the tip of Garrett's erection and unroll the condom over his cock head and partway down his shaft using my lips. My fingers complete the unrolling.

I spread my legs and straddle his body. Then I hold his condom covered cock and guide it past my pussy lips and into my love tunnel -- -- as I slowly lower my body. I feel Garrett touching my lower back.

Then I raise my body slightly, and slide back down. I am completely filled with his cock. I lift my body up, then down -- again and again, I feel Garrett's big cock rubbing the inside of my female cylinder, as I move.

Now Garrett has lowered his hand. I feel his fingers push my butt cheeks apart. I feel a finger rubbing my ass hole. I continue to move up and down -- -- Garrett continues to rub my ass hole.

"Please bend down, Kitty. Try to touch the bed with your face. I want to see my cock and your beautiful ass hole."

I bend over. Garrett spreads my butt cheeks with his fingers. For several minutes, I am in this position. His cock is still inside my cunt, I am moving slightly.

"You have a very nice ass, Kitty. OK to straighten up and continue riding my cock. But also fondle my balls."

As requested, I continue to pleasure his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. But my fingers are now stroking Garrett's firm balls.

He hands me some lubrication. And says: "Please play with my ass as you continue riding my cock."

As I rub Garrett's ass hole, I feel him pushing a lubricated finger into my ass hole. I continue riding his cock. Several minutes pass, as fingers explore ass holes. And a covered cock explores my moist cunt.

"OK, Kitty. Let's switch -- -- please start riding my cock in the cow girl position."

I am now facing Garrett -- -- his cock is in my cunt. Again, I lift my body up slowly, then lower myself. Again and again, his covered cock probes into the depths of my body.

Garrett reaches up with both of his hands. And fondles and caresses my breasts. And pulls and pinches my teats. Sometimes a hand is on each breast. Sometimes Garrett has both hands on one breast. He knows my female mounds -- -- completely.

"Lean forward, Kitty. I would like to lick and suck your teats. But continue riding my cock."

I lean forward. Garrett's lips clamp down on a teat and suck. His fingers continue to caress my other teat. But soon both teats receive similar attention. I continue moving my hips -- it seems that his cock is even larger now.

"Enough teat sucking now, Baby. Please start riding my cock as fast as you can. I want to watch your breasts swing and sway as you ride me."

Now I am moving up and down and from side to side. Garrett is looking only at my breasts as they bounce around.

"Keep moving. I enjoy watching a nice pair of boobs bouncing around."

I continue riding his cock. But say: "My legs are getting tired."

"You may stop moving, Kitty. But please stay as you are. I want to have my cock in your nice warm cunt. Play with your boobs, Baby."

For many minutes, I play with my breasts. Garrett looks continuously, at my boobs.

"Possibly you may not be able to get me to have an ejaculation when you ride me. We have had a lot of sex over these past several days."

"Yes. We have lots of sex recently. You have filled me completely -- but it has been very satisfying for me. What would you like me to do, Garrett -- -- -- to satisfy you?"