A Nevada Brothel - Traveling Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down, Kitty. I am going to partially strip for you."

Slowly, Garrett twists and turns as he pulls his T-shirt up and over his head. I enjoy looking at his muscular upper body. But soon he is very slowly pushing his underpants over his hips. They slide down his legs -- he steps out of them. But he still is not totally naked -- -- a jock strap covers his male equipment.

Garrett smiles and laughs softly. "Your turn to strip, Kitty."

"I want to watch you organ become larger as I strip."

Garrett walks over to me. And says: "Pull off the jock strap."

The jock strap is quickly removed and tossed onto a chair with his other underwear. Then I briefly help his manhood start growing by stroking his balls and rubbing his shaft. I kiss the skin above the base of his shaft, then I kiss his shaft. An outline of my lips is left by my ruby red lipstick.

As he stands, Garrett rotates his hips. I closely watch his erect cock move in many directions -- sensuous and very sexy directions. In a few minutes, I probably will not be able to see his cock -- -- -- but I will be able to feel his cock in my moist love tunnel.

Now I stand and slowly pull the black gown part way up my body -- then let it drop. Several more times I pull it part way up my body and let it drop down. But each time, more of my body and underwear is briefly revealed.

Garrett smiles and starts to softly say: "Take it off, Baby. Take it all off. Show me more skin."

Slowly I push one strap of the gown off my shoulder. Part of the modified bra and a bare boob is uncovered. I push the other strap off -- -- my other boob is uncovered. Slowly the gown slides over my hips and falls to the floor.

"Very nice, Kitty. I enjoy looking at your framed breasts. Are those crotch-less panties."

"Yes."

"Take off your shoes. But leave the bra, panties, and thigh high hose on."

As I remove my shoes, I say: "Your cock is now a nice size."

"Yes. It is almost at the fucking size."

I walk over to Garrett -- and kiss him on his lips. I kiss him on his chest and nipples. Soon there is a trail of ruby red lipstick prints from his lips down to his cock.

"Please take a few pictures of me, Kitty. I want a record of this lip stick trail on my body."

After taking some pictures on Garrett's camera, I ask: "What would you like to do now, Garrett?"

"Fuck you, now. Rear entry into your vagina. Then into your ass."

Quickly I put a condom on Garrett's large cock and assume the position. I am standing on the floor, my upper body is on the bed. My legs are spread. I feel Garrett applying some lubrication on my pussy lips. He moves toward me, I feel his legs touching the back of my legs.

Then I start feeling his condom covered cock pushing against my pussy lips. They separate, I feel his cock head start penetrating my moist cylinder. His cock head is inside me. Garrett moves slightly forward -- his cock head penetrates deeper. I feel his balls touching my ass. I know he is in as deep as possible.

Then Garrett pulls partway out -- only to penetrate me again. I know that I will be bent over for many minutes as Garrett repeatedly pulls partway out and penetrates my moist female cylinder.

Garrett continues to fuck me. But now his hands are moving over my body. He rubs my back, my breasts, my ass, and my ass hole. For many minutes, he continues to slowly fuck me with many penetrations into the depths of my body. But his cock head is always inside my cunt. He continues to rub my entire body.

"I am going to pull out now, Kitty. And push my cock into your ass. OK?"

"Yes, Garrett. Fuck my ass -- but please use some lub. And be slow with your penetration."

"I will be slow, Kitty. I do not want to hurt you. If it hurts too much tell me and I will pull out."

Now Garrett is pushing his cock against my ass hole. I know it will be a tight fit. But I want him to be pleased. Briefly, I think about what he said earlier about non-producing cows and chickens. I will let him fuck my ass.

He pushes harder against my ass hole. I feel his cock head enter my ass. He continues to push, he is in further. Briefly, I wonder if this is what a man feels when a medical doctor checks a man's prostrate. But Garrett's cock is certainly larger then any doctor's finger.

"There is some pain, Garrett. But also pleasure. Continue fucking my ass, but only slowly."

"Yes. Slow."

Garrett continues his anal penetration. His hands are on my hips -- I am being held in this position as he fucks my ass. Then he pulls partway out -- but penetrates again. For only a few minutes, he fucks my ass -- then pulls completely out.

"Please get on your back, Kitty. Missionary position."

I watch Garrett pull off and discard the condom. It has been in my vagina , then in my ass.

"I would like to fuck you with my bare cock. OK?"

"I want you to be pleased, Garrett. But I would prefer that you use a condom. Possibly sometime in the future bare will be OK. But not now!"

"I want to be bare and in you, Baby. I can get more pleasure by being bare then by having my cock covered with a condom."

"Please -- not now."

Garrett smiles and softly laughs as he reaches into his carry-on bag. He pulls out a small sealed package -- -- and hands me a female condom.

"I like to be prepared. We will use this female condom. I will be bare and you will have the protection that you want."

I smile, and open the package.

Garrett reaches for his digital camera -- and takes some pictures as I insert the female condom into my moist cylinder. Garrett also closely watches me during this intimate and very personal time as I push the female condom into my vagina. I let him watch -- he has seen and used my body in many different ways. I do not object to his taking pictures of this intimate time. And I want our relationship to continue.

After all -- it is only fair. I closely examined his cock, balls, and surrounding area at the Nevada brothel before our parties -- -- as I looked for any signs of disease. I have placed a male condom on his cock. And I have sucked his covered cock -- -- and his bare cock.

"That is as far as I can push this female condom into my body."

"That should be satisfactory. My bare cock will push it in further."

Garrett removes my crotch-less panties and one thigh high hose.

"I will leave the modified bra on you. I enjoy looking at your ample breasts framed in black. Also I enjoy touching a bare leg and a hose covered leg -- I appreciate and enjoy the contrasting feel of bare and covered."

I am now on my back. My ass is elevated with a firm pillow, my legs are spread wide. Garrett gets between my legs and puts some lubrication on his erection. His bare cock tip is only a few inches from my womanhood. I am ready for some more fucking.

He moves forward. His cock head pushes against the latex of the female condom. He pushes forward again -- his cock head is inside. Now his cock head is in even deeper -- his shaft follows. Penetration is deep and complete. I relax. His large erect cock is starting to please me. I am positive that Garrett will also be pleased. His cock is bare. I do not think his cock can feel the difference between the inside of a latex female condom and the pink flesh inside my female cylinder.

Garrett pulls partway out, then pushes in again. Partway out, in again. Sometimes the penetration into the depths of my body is slow, some times fast. Frequently, I feel his balls hit my ass. Many minutes pass, as Garrett rubs his large cock against the latex of the female condom. His cock head is always inside me. I know that I put the condom in my body -- I know that the condom is still in my body. And I know that I enjoy his cock inside me.

"Am I making you feel like a woman, Kitty?"

"Yes."

Then Garrett pushes his arms under my legs. His elbows lock with the back of my knees -- and he lifts my legs up and places my lower legs on his shoulders. Penetration is even deeper. Now his thrusts into the depths of my body are almost always fast. Several minutes pass. Garrett slows down, and rests briefly -- his erect cock is still inside me. Then he starts thrusting again. His cock head is always inside my body.

Now he pushes forward. I am almost doubled over, my legs touch my breasts. The deep penetrations continue. I want to feel his cock explode and shot cum into the condom. But I also want an orgasm. I need an orgasm.

"Am I making you feel like a woman who is getting a very pleasing fucking?"

"Yes. But I want your fucking to continue. I need an orgasm."

"And I want to give you an orgasm. Possibly several orgasms."

I reach down between my legs and start to vigorously rub my clitoris. Garrett continues fucking me. My breathing becomes quicker, my body starts to quiver. Sexual stimulation continues.

My body starts to shake slightly; then shaking intensifies. I continue to rub my clitoris -- vigorously. Garrett continues to thrust his large cock into my body. Even though he is moving his shaft quickly, his cock head is always inside my body.

"Oh, Garrett. My orgasm is starting. Please do not stop. Please do not stop fucking me."

"You will have an orgasm."

Garrett continues fucking me. In several minutes, deep inside my body, a wave of motion starts -- -- and spreads through my entire body. I shake several times. Fucking and clitoris stimulation continues.

My fucking continues. Clitoris rubbing continues. In a few minutes, another wave of motion spreads through my body. I jerk several times.

My fucking continues. A few minutes later, a third wave of motion travels through my body. I jerk slightly. But it is a small wave of motion. I have had my orgasm.

Then I feel Garrett's cock get slightly larger. I feel his cum hitting the inside of the female condom -- deep inside my body. Garrett has had his ejaculation.

He lets my legs drop, he seems to be monetarily exhausted. Soon he is laying down beside me -- only my right hand is touching his left hand.

"We came almost together."

"Yes. It is very nice to come together. For many minutes, the two of us were like one."

"Yes. We were connected -- -- a male rod inside a female cylinder."

"Did you like being bare inside me, Garrett?"

"Yes. But sometime in the future I want flesh to flesh contact with nothing separating our sex equipment."

"Sometime, yes. But not in the immediate future."

Garrett rolls over. We cuddle and kiss. Our tongue tips touch and explore. I feel his flaccid penis touching my skin -- -- -- several inches above my slit.

It is just past 11:00 pm. Garrett removes the rest of my clothing -- the modified bra and one thigh high hose. We share the bathroom, then get back into the bed. Both of us are stark naked -- just as we were during most of our time at this nudist facility. Sleep comes quickly.

FIFTH TRAVEL DAY

We wake up almost at the same time. Garrett wants to have breakfast at the nudist resort restaurant -- and then leave. We still have many miles to drive before reaching our evening destination. It is a cool morning as we walk to the restaurant wearing only sandals and carrying towels. Already, a number of people are eating.

Fortunately, it is warm inside the building as we share a table with several other couples. While I have seen many erect cocks when working at a Nevada brothel, I usually see only one cock at a time. A few times, another 'girl' and myself have had a combined party with two men -- -- and I see two cocks at the same time. I am comfortable being nude -- -- but it is different to see so many bare cocks at the same time. But all of these cocks are flaccid.

Many of the woman are nude. Some that wore a sweater to the restaurant now have the sweater draped on the back of their chair. Only a few woman have their breasts and sex covered.

In less than an hour after getting up, the vehicle is packed and we are dressed and on a highway heading toward the southern part of Texas. Garrett lives in Austin; I live in San Antonio. This evening -- our last night together on this trip -- we will stay at Garrett's apartment. He will take me to my apartment the next morning.

Traffic is light as he drives Southeast to Austin.

"I want to watch you masturbate, Kitty. Please slip off your blue jeans and panties and play with yourself."

"Can you watch and drive safely?"

"I will just have a few glances at your pussy -- as I drive."

Many miles passed -- with my legs spread. My fingers massage my clitoris, pussy lips, and a few inches of my love tunnel. I am wet -- very wet with my natural body lubrication. At different times, I put a wet finger in Garrett's mouth so he could enjoy the taste and flavor of fresh pussy juice.

Many miles pass as we talk about a variety of subjects. Finally, Garrett says: "Traffic is starting to get heavier, Kitty. Get dressed, we will have a late lunch in the next town."

After we order our lunch and eat, we dance to the music of a country radio station coming from the speakers in the restaurant. Only the fabric of our clothing separates our bodies. Garrett could easily feel my boobs against his chest. I could easily feel his slight erection pushing against my body just above my slit.

"Ready to go, Kitty?"

"Yes."

In a few minutes, the vehicle is again traveling Southeast to Austin.

"You asked me if I was ready to go. To finish my sentence: Yes. And I am ready for lots of sexy fun. You and your cock make me feel like a woman. A complete woman."

"And your hands, mouth, breasts, and cunt make me feel like a complete man."

As we travel toward Austin, our conversation continues. A wide variety of topics are discussed: common interests, sex, work, education, family, friends, hobbies, Even the weather and politics are discussed.

At last Garrett pulls into the parking lot of his apartment building. Briefly, he shows me the common facilities of the apartment complex. Then we are behind the closed door of his apartment located on the third floor.

"Let's have some sexy fun before we fuck. OK?"

"My body is for your pleasure, Garrett. Just do not hurt me."

In only a minute or so, I am stark naked. Garrett is still dressed and sitting on a sofa. He has already opened a small suitcase that contains some adult toys and clothing. I can see a dildo and some revealing lingerie.

Garrett mounts a camera on a tripod. And says: "This is a DVD Camcorder. I want to take some motion pictures of you."

"I feel that this is some type of porn movie, Garrett. You have taken still digital pictures of me wearing revealing clothing and being nude. But never motion pictures."

"I want some motion pictures for my personal viewing pleasure. Garrett's voice is soft -- but firm.

I want our relationship to continue. I will do as he requests. Briefly, I look at the clock mounted on the wall.

"Please wear this strap-on penis for a few minutes. I want to take some pictures -- boobs and cock together."

As I fasten the strap-on around my waist, I ask. "Do you want me to place this latex penis in your ass. I think you would enjoy learning what a woman feels when she is being fucked."

Garrett smiles, then softly laughs. "Thank you -- -- but not now. Possibly with something small -- -- -- sometime. -- -- -- -- Much smaller."

I walk, stark naked, around the room and pose in different positions; Garrett operates the camcorder. When I started fastening the strap-on around my waist, I looked at the clock Garrett has on the living room wall. Ten minutes of posing have already passed.

Garrett hands me a roll of bright satin red ribbon. And says: "Wrap your legs with this red ribbon -- so skin is still showing in a spiral."

After my legs are wrapped, Garrett says: "Nice, Kitty. Now wrap some red ribbon around your upper body -- make a figure eight laying on its side -- -- above and below your breasts."

I make the figure eight. Garrett ties the ends together, behind my back. I am only partially covered in the red ribbon. Lots of my flesh is showing. My boobs and sex are completely exposed. I am still wearing the strap-on latex penis. Again, I walk around the room and pose for Garrett's camcorder. I glance at the clock -- already I have posed for a total of 20 minutes.

"Thank you, Kitty. Take off the strap-on and the red ribbon. I also want a lingerie show -- and pictures as you put these items on, pose, play with your boobs and sex, and then remove."

Garrett hands me two revealing lingerie items:

<> <> The first item is a semi-sheer bright orange gown with black trim. It has narrow shoulder straps that become wider and cover my breasts. This gown has a plunging V neckline that goes down almost to my neatly trimmed pussy hair. The bottom of the gown is cut on a diagonal -- the long side is several inches above my knee; the short side barely covers my hip. A slit extends from the long side and goes almost to the bottom of my ass. My boobs and sex are covered with the semi-sheer orange fabric. The outline of my nipples is very evident. I am certain that my dark pussy hair will be visible through the orange fabric.

<> <> The second item is a delicate pink colored baby doll trimmed in dark pink. It appears to be the color of the pink treasure between my pussy lips. It is completely opened in the front expect for an area below my breasts where the two sides can be tied together with the narrow ribbon of dark pink fabric. This baby doll is short - very short, my navel is completely exposed. It has a wire support for the undersides of my breasts but no cups. My boobs and nipples will be totally exposed. The skimpy panties are crotch-less. My slit will be totally exposed.

<> <> <> <>

Garrett already has the DVD Camcorder operating as I put on the orange gown. Then I walk around the room and pose in a variety of different positions. Facing the camera, I uncover a boob and play with my mound of female flesh and its nipple. I pull up the gown -- and play with my exposed sex.

"Please -- -- I want some more erotic poses, Kitty."

As I remove the orange gown, I spread my legs -- and spread my pussy lips as far apart as possible. I massage my clitoris.

Then I bend over -- my ass toward the camcorder. Again I spread my legs and stick a finger into my moist female cylinder. I look at the clock -- now a total of 35 minutes have passed.

"Yeah, Baby. Very nice. That is what I want. Lots of flesh -- -- lots of pink flesh showing."

The DVD Camcorder continues to operate as I put on the pink baby doll. Then I model this lingerie item and again expose my boobs and sex for the lens of the camera.

I pose in different positions: facing the camera, side views, back views, bent over, legs spread. Again, I look at the clock -- 45 minutes have passed.

Then Garrett hands me a latex dildo shaped like an erect penis with balls. And says: "Please use this dildo and rub your breasts. Then push it slowly past your pussy lips and into your cunt. Then lay down on the floor and fuck yourself with it."

I unfasten the top of the baby doll, my boobs are totally exposed. Then I remove the panties.

The camcorder continues to operate as I rub my breasts and nipples with the end of the latex penis. I rub the valley between my mounds of flesh with the dildo. Then rub my sex. Gradually I push the dildo past my pussy lips and into my cunt. It slides into me easily.

The dildo fills me -- completely. I pull it partway out, then push the dildo into me again. For several minutes I slowly fuck myself with the penis shaped dildo. Now it is starting to feel good.

I continue fucking myself with the latex penis. Initially, I had the vibrating dildo operating at its slowest speed -- but now it is operating at a slightly faster speed. With every passing minute my cunt gives me more and more pleasure.