A Nevada Brothel - Traveling Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I am just getting to old for frequent sex. Or just tired. When I was younger -- and married -- I often fucked my spouse daily, and several times on the weekends."

"I have been there and done that. My ex-husband fucked me frequently when we were young. Then he slowed down."

"The man has to perform. The woman just needs to spread her legs."

"There is truth in what you say, Garrett."

"To answer your question: Please give me a nice hand job, Kitty. Then I will masturbate on your body."

After we separated, I pull the condom off Garrett's slightly smaller cock. Then I stroke his balls and fondle his cock -- -- until it again becomes large, hard, and rigid.

"Nice, Baby. Very nice. You really know how to make 'Sir Richard' large."

"Do you want to masturbate on me, now. Or do you want something else, Garrett?"

"Let me masturbate on you, Kitty. You can watch 'Sir Richard' and his constant companions in action."

"Watching is nice. But feeling can even be better."

Now I am on my back. Garrett has straddled my body. 'Sir Richard' is close to my breasts.

Garrett smiles. And says: "What do you want to feel, Kitty? My warm 'cum' hitting your breasts or hitting the inside of your moist female cylinder?"

"I would like to watch you masturbate and then feel your load of 'cum' landing on my breasts."

Garrett move slightly, the tip of his erection touches the tip of my left teat.

"Please rub my cock on your nipples and breasts, Kitty."

For several minutes, I move Garrett's cock back and forth across my nipples. Then Garrett puts some lubrication on his hands and cock. I relax and watch as Garrett masturbates. Initially, he slides his hand slowly on his lubricated cock. Gradually he speeds up his self-pleasuring -- gradually his cock increases in size.

Now Garrett is using his other hand to provide pleasure. I continue to relax but closely watch the activity.

"Do you like watching me masturbate, Kitty?"

"Yes. I enjoy watching your cock get hard and large."

"Your turn, now -- Kitty. Please cup my balls and gently squeeze them with one hand. Use you other hand to pleasure my cock."

For several minutes, Garrett's balls and cock become harder as my hands rub the equipment that Garrett has hanging between his spread legs.

Then Garrett again starts massaging his cock while I continue fondling his balls. But now he is vigorously masturbating. His body becomes tense. I closely watch the tip of his cock.

Then his load of 'cum' shots out of his cock.

<> <> Some cum lands on my right breast.

<> <> Some cum lands on the valley between my breasts.

<> <> Some lands on my neck.

<> <> And some lands on my cheek.

Garrett seems to be exhausted after his load of 'cum' has been delivered onto my body. Slowly, he moves off my body and lays down beside me. We are still close -- -- but only my right hand is touching his left hand.

After resting briefly, Garrett moves and sucks his 'cum' from my breast, valley, neck, and cheek. Then our lips touch, tongues touch and explore -- as we kiss. And share his load of cum.

"Earlier we had pizza. Is your cum dessert?" I ask.

"You could say that, Kitty. Cum does not have calories or fat like ice cream and some other desserts."

Our eyes meet. We both smile. After sharing the bathroom, we turn out the lights in the room and cuddle in the center of the bed. It is late; it has been a long day. Soon both of us are sleeping.

FOURTH TRAVEL DAY

The engine sound of a truck starting, idling, and leaving seeps into the motel room and wakes me. I get up, go to the bathroom, and relieve myself. It is cool in the room. Garrett is still sleeping as I slip under the covers. He is wearing only a T-shirt. I slide toward him -- his warm body will keep my nude body warm.

Slowly, I move my hand down from his chest to his flaccid penis. After only a few minutes of caressing, his penis is awake and growing. But Garrett is still sleeping. I slide down the bed, open my mouth and start licking his male candy stick. Then I lick his balls -- before returning to his stick. But licks are not enough for me; now his entire candy stick is in my mouth. The blow job starts -- head bobbing begins. My lips touch the base of his organ. His penis is no longer flaccid.

Minutes pass. No longer can I have his entire bare cock in my mouth. I focus my sucking activity on Garrett's cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. Garrett moves slightly. He is waking up.

"I love this early morning blow job, Kitty. How long have you sucking my cock?"

"Actually not long enough. About ten minutes. I love the feeling of having a man's rod grow large and firm in my mouth."

"And I love you sucking my bare cock. Let's get in the 69 position so I can pleasure your pussy lips."

"Our favorite number -- 69. I will be on top."

Quickly, I straddle Garrett's body. The juncture of my legs is directly above his face. My mouth is above his cock. I resume my head bobbing. Garrett starts kissing, licking, and sucking my clitoris and pussy lips. His hands slide down the sides of my body, I feel his fingers fondling my breasts and teats. Then, I feel his fingers on my butt, another finger is gently rubbing my ass hole. But one breast and its teat are still receiving pleasure.

Garrett's cock becomes even larger. I feel some of my natural lubrication ooze out of my love tunnel and cover my pussy lips. I know that Garrett enjoys the taste of fresh pussy juice -- several times he stops sucking and swallows.

"Oh, Baby. I could enjoy being in this 69 position for several hours. I love our mutual licking and sucking."

"So do I, Garrett." I mumble -- over his large bare cock in my mouth."

"But, unfortunately, we have many miles to travel today. I want to get past the Pan-handle of Texas by late this afternoon."

"Why the rush."

"I know an interesting spot to stop where we can have some fun."

"Let's get started."

We separate, dress, and have breakfast at the motel. Early morning sun light is just starting to break through some clouds as we get into Garrett's SUV and start our drive East.

I do not know where and when we will stop for our fun and pleasures. These are his decisions, I am comfortable in the passenger's seat. I close my eyes and think about our past sexual pleasures -- at the brothel and during this trip.

I enjoy giving Garrett blow jobs at the brothel when his cock is covered with a condom. I have also enjoyed sucking his bare cock during this trip. Some 'girls' at the brothel would call this a BCBJ -- a bare cock blow job. To me, BCBJ sounds like the call letters of a radio station.

I also think about Garrett's request that I allow him to have intercourse without using a condom. Male flesh inside my female flesh. At the brothel, the men must wear a condom before they start knocking on my pussy door and penetrating my body. Wearing a condom for sexual activities is a Nevada State law. I have not had any man's bare cock inside my moist cylinder since getting divorced from my husband. Sometimes my ex-husband used a condom, sometimes he was bare, but most of the time I was on The Pill to prevent any unwanted pregnancy.

I keep my eyes closed and relax as Garrett drives. He has an easy listening CD playing -- pleasing sounds fill the vehicle. I even doze.

<> <> <> <>

Now the SUV is slowing down and turns. I open my eyes. We are traveling on a narrow paved road, in the distance, I see some buildings and a closed gate.

"Have you even been to a nudist resort, Kitty?"

"No."

"Actually this is a clothing optional nudist resort. I have been here in the past and have a membership."

"Is this being naked – naked? Only in your birthday suit?"

"Yes. But you can wear sandals, a hat, and sun glasses. And some sun tan lotion -- if you wish." Garrett laughs softly, and adds: "And sit on a towel."

"The nudists -- are they primarily men or woman?"

"Usually about the same number of men and women -- -- at least when I have been here in the past. Some couples even have small trailers that they use -- and the office rents motel rooms."

"Do some of the men and women have sex out in the open -- for every one to see? Is this some type of swingers club?"

"No. This is a clothing - optional nudist resort. People usually are naked and relaxing -- or enjoying the recreational facilities in the common areas. No sexual touching is permitted."

"What else is done?"

"There is an outdoor pool and hot tub -- for use only if you are naked. Plus a tennis court, volley ball court, and horse shoe area. And some hiking trails. Inside is a small restaurant, and a game area. They also have an isolated area with rocks, running water, and a small waterfall where you are allowed to take pictures -- of special friends."

"Am I your special friend?"

"Yes, Kitty. I want to take some nude pictures of you outside."

Garrett parks his vehicle -- -- we get out, and walk to the office. After changing clothes in separate rooms -- actually undressing completely -- we meet outside. Garrett is wearing sandals, a hat, and sun glasses. I am wearing only sandals and sun glasses. As a nude couple walk past us -- greeting are exchanged. We walk -- hand in hand -- as Garrett shows me the facilities at the resort.

Many men have see my nude body in the privacy of my bedroom at the brothel. A few times another 'girl' and myself have been naked as we entertain a gentlemen during his party. I have watched a few men fuck another 'girl' both before and after the same men penetrate my body. I have had sex with several woman at the brothel -- -- usually after midnight, and when we want to get over being horny.

But this is different. Naked men and naked women -- walking around together, sitting down and talking, playing cards, swimming, and being in the hot tub. As we relax and talk, I observe many flaccid penises and lots of boobs and slits. But no sexual contact. Nothing is vulgar, lewd, smutty, or obscene. Gradually -- I relax with my special friend, Garrett. And we have a different type of fun -- -- non-sexual fun. We start knowing each other in a different manner -- as an individual man and woman.

And not as a pair of boobs and a slit with an attached female body. And not as a cock and balls with an male attached body.

Garrett and I play ping pong -- naked. With another nude couple, we play cards and billards.

Then we use the hot tub with other nude couples.

Finally, Garrett said: "I want to take some pictures of you, Kitty -- outside in their special picture area."

We walk several hundred feet. I certainly am not a professional model, but I pose for Garrett.

He takes a number of pictures of me -- as I follow his suggestions and pose: sitting on a rock and a chair, leaning against a large rock -- facing him my legs spread wide, laying down on my back and side, sitting in the stream of water, and near the small waterfall

Then Garrett uses a camera tripod and takes pictures of us -- as we pose in similar situations. He also takes some pictures of us in simulated sexual situations: cuddling, breast and genital fondling and kissing, blow job, and intercourse.

Just as we are ready to leave this secluded area, another couple enter. Garrett and the other man casually know each other. Soon each man is taking pictures of two naked women as we stand and sit together. Then it is the woman's turn to take pictures of two naked men. Finally, using the tripod, pictures are taken of four nude people.

It is mid - afternoon, Garrett and I are sitting by the outdoor pool and talking with several other couples. All of us are naked, and sitting on towels.

"Would you like to stay at the motel of this nudist resort, Kitty or should we leave and drive for some more before getting a motel?"

"Either would be OK with me. You decide, Garrett."

"We will stay here. After eating at the restaurant, a dance is scheduled for the evening."

Later, we join several other couples and share a large round table for the evening meal. Other couples and singles are already eating at other tables. It is an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Most of the men are completely naked. A few woman are wearing opaque gowns and are completely covered. Some women are topless, but their sex is covered. Some women are completely nude. Garrett and I are completely nude. I am comfortable being nude.

After eating, we walk to his SUV and pull out a few items that may be needed in the motel room. Now inside the motel room we embrace. Then kiss, tongues touch and explore.

"Let's have some sexual pleasures before the dance."

"What would you like, Garrett?"

"A nice hand job. Then after the dance we can have mutual exploring before intercourse."

Garrett lays down on the bed. His legs are spread. I put some lubrication on my hands and start massaging Garrett's flaccid penis. My strokes are slow but continuous -- and always from the base of his shaft to the tip of his penis.

"Wonderful, Kitty. Wonderful. Your strokes are very pleasing -- -- I could just lay here for hours as you stroke my penis. I am relaxed, comfortable, and content."

"Thank you, Garrett. I am pleased that you like this hand job."

"I grew up on a small farm, Kitty. You are stroking my penis just like my father and I hand milked our cows. Long strokes -- from their udders down the entire length of their teats."

"Did you have contented cows on your father's farm."

Garrett smiles. And says: "Our milk production per cow was excellent. If a cow did not produce it was sold -- it probably became pet food and glue. No point in feeding a non-producer -- -- that was my father's philosophy. I guess our producing cows were content."

Then he adds: "We also had some chickens. Chickens that laid eggs got feed. Those chickens that did not lay eggs feed us. We often had chicken stews for the evening meal."

"Are you suggesting that you would get rid of me if I do not produce?"

Garrett softly laughs. "No, not really. But I invited you to come with me back to our Texas homes as I have been very satisfied with our parties at the brothel."

"I appreciate being with you and seeing some Parks that I had not seen."

For many more minutes, I continue stroking Garrett's large cock -- -- always from the base of his shaft to the tip of his cock. Sometimes my stroking is slow -- sometimes it is fast. I did not want Garrett to have an ejaculation. He could empty his load of cum later this evening -- into a condom.

Garrett glances at his watch. And says: "It is almost time for the dance to start. Let's freshen up and go."

"OK. We are already dressed -- just need to use the bathroom."

"Yes. Our birthday suits are satisfactory. Just bring a towel to sit on."

The music is just starting as we walk into the recreation room. Most of the men are completely naked -- except for wearing shoes -- their male equipment completely exposed. Many of the women are wearing only shoes -- there sex and breasts completely exposed. Several of the women have their sex covered with an opaque cloth but their breasts are exposed.

We start dancing -- initially we have little contact. But as we continue to dance we move closer. My bare breasts rub lightly against Garrett's chest.

Now we are even a little closer as we continue to dance. My breasts are frequently touching Garrett's chest. I feel his penis rubbing the flesh just above my slit.

A couple that we ate with approach us. Soon I am dancing with the man. Garrett is dancing with the woman. I notice that her bare breasts are lightly touching Garrett's chest. But my bare breasts are also touching the chest of this man. His penis touches me several times -- just above my slit.

Now I am dancing with a different man. I have lost sight of Garrett -- I think he is on the other side of the room but I can not see him. This man maintains a space between our bodies.

Soon, I am dancing with another man. Our bodies are close -- my breasts frequently touch his chest. But his penis apparently remains flaccid. His manhood does not touch me .

I hear a familiar voice. "May I dance with the lady."

Garrett and I are again dancing. My breasts are touching Garrett's chest. I feel his slightly erect penis touching my flesh just above my slit. Slowly, Garrett's hand drops down from above my waist to below my waist. His hand is close to my ass -- but his hand does not touch my ass.

After several more dances, Garrett says: "Do you want to go back to the motel room or continue dancing."

"You decide, Garrett -- -- it is your decision. But I would prefer to be with you in the motel room."

Soon we are back in the motel room. I am ready for some serious sex. I believe that Garrett is ready for some serious sex.

"What did you think, Kitty, about all the boobs and cocks that you saw at this resort?"

"Interesting -- unique. This is my first time at a nudist facility."

"I enjoy being here -- guess I just like exposing myself to women."

"Working as a prostitute at a legal Nevada brothel, I have seen many penises. Like bananas, pickles, and cucumbers they come in all sizes."

"Boobs also come in all sizes and shapes. Some are natural; some have been medically modified."

"Most men like boobs. They like to fondle and play with them. They like to suck them. Years ago, after I gave birth, when I was nursing my baby my ex-husband sometimes sucked on one nipple while my baby sucked on my other nipple. But I produced ample milk."

"My ex-wife did not want me to suck on her teats when she was nursing."

"Do you like my boobs?"

"YES!! You make me feel like a man -- -- and 100% like a man when we have a variety of sex."

"And I love the attention you show and do in getting me satisfied -- before you penetrate me with your large cucumber. You make me feel 100% like a woman."

"I'm not quite the cucumber size."

"But you certainly are not the size of a baby pickle."

Our eyes meet. We both smile and softly laugh. Then our naked bodies touch -- -- we hug and kiss, as we cuddle standing up.

"I think that a naked woman is just a naked woman, Kitty. But a woman who is partially dressed and wearing revealing clothing provides a little mystery about her body. The suggestion of what may be underneath the lingerie gets my motor running."

"You do not need too much to get your motor running, Garrett. Your flaccid penis can go to a hard cock quickly. Your cock is almost like a racing car that can go from zero miles per hour to over 100 miles per hour in seconds.

Garrett smiles and laughs softly. And says: "I would like you to put on some revealing lingerie, Kitty. Get dressed in the bathroom and come out when you are ready. I will watch television."

I pull some lingerie items from my carry-on bag and go to the bathroom. After closing the door, I get dressed in lingerie. My boobs and sex are covered. But I am well aware that I will soon be stark naked and providing pleasure for Garrett.

I closely look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I have put on fresh ruby red lipstick. My black gown trimmed in red is opaque where it covers my boobs and sex and semi-sheer elsewhere. Underneath, I am wearing the black modified bra given to me by Garrett. He cut out the fabric cups, now only narrow black strips of fabric remain. Like a picture on a wall is framed with wood or metal, my boobs are completely exposed but framed with strips of black cloth. My black panties are crotch-less. Completing my outfit, I am wearing a pair of thigh high semi-sheer black hose and red shoes with black trim.

I open the bathroom door and walk toward Garrett. He is watching television. But he is also partially dressed in a T-shirt and underpants. His manhood is completely covered. He turns off the television, and turns on a CD player -- -- now some soft sensuous music fills the room. He even has a candle burning -- its aroma fills the room.