A Nevada Brothel - Traveling Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett can take all the pictures that he wants. I am going to give myself an orgasm with the dildo. Now I am rapidly moving the dildo inside my body. It is vibrating at its fastest speed. I briefly look up at Garrett -- he has removed his pants -- his cock is sticking out through the opening in his shorts. Apparently he has been playing with his penis -- it is erect.

But I am very much enjoying the pleasuring that I am providing myself. Garrett can play with his manhood -- -- I will play with my womanhood. He can take all of the pictures that he wants. I want an orgasm -- -- no, I need an orgasm!

Now I am moving the penis shaped dildo rapidly in my very moist female cylinder. Fingers on my other hand are rapidly rubbing my clitoris. My breathing becomes fast. Deep inside my body, a small wave of motion starts. My body quivers.

I vigorously rub my clitoris with several fingers. I move the dildo quickly. Another, larger wave of motion starts -- and spreads through my body. My body starts to shake. Then my body jerks several times. I turn off the vibrator -- but leave the dildo inside my body, deep inside my body. I have had my orgasm.

I am satisfied with the pleasure that I gave to myself. Possibly later, Garrett will satisfy me with his cock. I turn my head and look at the clock. About 65 minutes have passed.

I look at Garrett. He is still sitting on the sofa and holding his large cock. He turns off the camcorder.

"Thank you, Kitty, for allowing me to take some motion pictures. I enjoyed watching you have an orgasm. Later, I will try to give you an orgasm."

"Yes. I like having your large cock inside me. And I like the person attached to the cock."

Our eyes meet. We smile. I get off the floor and walk to Garrett.

"When are you going to put on some woman's lingerie, Garrett. I could take some pictures of you."

Garrett laughs softly. He turns on the camcorder and stands in front of its lens. Soon he is completely undressed. As I watch, he puts on a large sized forest green baby doll with panties. The baby doll covers his chest -- but his navel and surrounding skin is exposed. The panties are crotch-less -- his balls and slightly erect cock are sticking out through the opening. For a few minutes, he poses and plays with his organ as the camcorder records his activities.

"Please sit down, Garrett." I am going to enjoy your candy stick."

"My candy stick is non-fattening."

"Yes. I know. That is the best kind for blow jobs."

Garrett moves the camcorder and aims it toward the sofa. Then he sits down, his legs are spread wide. His slight erection is still sticking through the opening in the large size woman's panties he is wearing. I open my mouth and engulf his penis. My head bobbing starts.

"Yeh, Baby. I love having my cock in your mouth."

Initially, my lips could touch his pubic hair. But soon I focus my sucking activities only on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. His cock is too large.

"Yeh, Baby. Wonderful! Please continue."

I continue the blow job only for several more minutes. I did not want Garrett to have an ejaculation in my mouth. I want him to come later so I could feel his cum hitting a condom -- -- deep inside my body.

I stop sucking. Then look at the clock -- we have had about 80 minutes of fun and pleasures. Garrett turns off the camcorder.

We sit on the sofa and cuddle. And watch our DVD activities on his large flat screen television.

As we watch, Garrett massages a breast and its nipple. I fondle his cock. As we watch our sexual activities, we eat our evening meal.

"You are getting me hard and excited, Kitty. Soon I want to get inside you."

"And I want to feel you inside me."

Hand in hand, we walk to Garrett's bedroom. He lights several scented candles and turns on his CD. Soft romantic music fills the room, the scent from the burning candles begins to fill the room.

"I assume that it is OK with you to record our bedroom activities."

"Yes. But only if the movie is for our personal use."

"I understand, Kitty. Just for our use."

Garrett moves his camcorder into position. The lens is aimed at the bed.

"Let's get in the 69 position before we have intercourse. You can be on top, Kitty.

Garrett is now on his back on the bed, his erection is pointing slightly upward. I straddle his face. My face is directly above his cock.

"Do you like looking at my cock and balls, Kitty?"

"Yes. Do you like looking at my pink treasure?"

"Yes. But I prefer to lick and suck your pink flesh."

"Pleasure my flesh, Garrett -- -- as I pleasure your rod."

I feel his lips and tongue touching my pussy lips. Garrett is continuously making the round trip between my clitoris , pee hole, and pussy lips. In a few minutes, my natural lubrication starts slowly oozing out of my love tunnel. I know that my lubrication is mixing with Garrett's saliva -- several times he swallows.

As Garrett touches my pussy lips, I lick his shaft briefly. Then I open my mouth and engulf most of his erection. Now I start bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. In several minutes, his cock is growing larger in my mouth. I focus my sucking activity on his cock head, rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"Oh. Baby. I love your blow jobs." Garrett mumbles.

"And I love having you suck my pussy lips." I mumble over his erection.

"Do you want to continue our 69 activities or have intercourse."

"You have a nice erection. And I am moist. Fuck me."

"Would you like my bare cock in your bare cunt."

"Please not now. Possibly sometime in the future. Let's use a condom."

We switch positions. Now I am on my back. My ass is on a firm pillow, my legs are spread wide. Garrett is between my legs and watches me put a female condom into my body.

After putting some lubrication on his erection, Garrett moves forward slightly. He enters my body. Slowly, he pushes further into the depths of my cylinder. He is in deep. I feel his balls touching my ass. He pulls partway out -- only to return to the depths of my cylinder. For many minutes, he explores my cunt with his bare cock.

Then I start massaging my clitoris vigorously. Garrett continues to fuck me. Deep inside my body, a small wave of motion starts and spreads through me. My body quivers. My fucking continues. In a minute or so, another wave of motion spreads through my body. My body shakes.

Now Garrett is fucking me even faster. Quick thrusts. Fast poundings. Hard rammings. At the same time, I am rubbing my clitoris rapidly. Another wave of motion spreads through my body. My body jerks repeatedly.

About the same time, I feel Garrett's erection become slightly larger. His cock fires. I feel a load of his cum hitting the end of the female condom -- deep inside my body.

I have had my orgasm. Garrett has had his ejaculation. He rolls off my body. Now only my right hand is touching his left hand. We rest. The camcorder is still operating.

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart."

"Yes. I am satisfied and have been nicely pleasured."

"It is very nice when we can come together. Or almost together."

"And the two of us can be as one."

Garrett turns off the camcorder. We share the bathroom. Then cuddle together in his bed. Garrett is soon sleeping. I stay awake longer -- -- and think about my future.

<> <> Will Garrett and I continue to be together -- some of the time or all of the time.

<> <> Or will we just separate and go in different directions and seldom, if ever, see each other.

I do not have an answer. Finally, I am also sleeping.

SIXTH TRAVEL DAY

Gradually we wake up together -- and cuddle in the bed in Garrett's apartment. Many minutes pass as we cuddle -- -- we kiss, tongue tips touch and explore. Hands and fingers massage flesh -- male and female flesh. Both of us are well aware that we will be together only for a few more hours. Finally, we exchange Post Office addresses and email addresses.

By mid-afternoon, I will be in my apartment in San Antonio; Garrett will be driving back to Austin. Tonight, I will sleep by myself -- -- my eyes become slightly moist.

We get up and dress. Garrett puts a bottle of wine in a plastic bag, then we go to a nice restaurant for a late breakfast. Our drive south to my apartment will take about 90 minutes. Garrett has turned on the radio -- easily listening music is softly heard in the background.

As we drive South, our conversation is about us and our future plans. How we can get together again: At the Nevada brothel. At Garrett's apartment. Or at my apartment. And we also talk about when -- but no specific dates or location are set. Both of us indicate that our communication will continue -- on a regular basis. Both of us indicate that our sexual activities are mutually pleasing and this vacation was very enjoyable.

Finally, as we approach San Antonio, Garrett says: "We have had a wonderful time, Kitty, on this trip. We are both divorced -- possibly we could live together -- for several weeks -- and see if we could have a future together. Have just a normal day to day life."

For many minutes, I say nothing. Then reply: "Let me think about that living together idea. OK?"

"Yes. OK. No answer needed now."

"You do not even know my actual name. You only know me as 'Kitty' -- the name that I have used at the Nevada Brothel."

"You never told me your actual name -- I did not want to push you into providing me with personal information. But since you suggested it -- -- what is your real name?"

"Betty Jean -- -- but I usually use Betty; or Betty J. I use 'Kitty' at the Nevada brothel as it is a suggestive name for some men."

Garrett softly laughs and says: "What does 'Kitty' suggest?"

I softly laugh and say: "Pussy. -- -- A pussy that needs penetration!"

"I understand your message, Betty."

<> <> <> <>

Once we leave the Interstate Highway in San Antonio, I give Garrett directions to my apartment. Compared to his apartment, my one bedroom apartment on the third floor is small. We enter the parking lot -- soon we are behind the closed door of my apartment. It looks almost like I left it about one month ago when I went to the Nevada brothel. One of my girl friends, who lives in the same building, left a note indicating that she was on vacation and "lent" my plants to her friend so they could be watered on a regular basis.

Garrett and I cuddle. He unbuttons my shirt -- -- I am not wearing a bra. In one motion, he pushes my blue jeans and panties over my hips. They slowly slide down to the floor.

Garrett removes his clothes and says: "We are going to use the wine that I brought down from my apartment."

"It is a little early for wine drinking."

"This is sipping wine. You are going to dip my penis in the wine, then sip the wine off my penis -- -- as you give me a blow job."

Garrett sits down on a chair in the kitchen as I pour some of the blush wine in a glass. I get on my knees, between his legs, to start wine dipping and sipping.

Then I hold Garrett's penis in one hand, the glass of wine in my other hand. I raise the glass up until his penis head and several inches of his shaft are wet with wine. I open my mouth and sip the wine off his wet flaccid penis.

"That is nice, Baby. Very nice. Please continue."

Again, I dip his penis into the wine. Then I sip the wine off his flaccid penis.

Garrett bends forward. His hands and fingers fondle my breasts and teats. I continue to dip and sip. But now it is much more sucking then gently sipping. I continue to dip and suck -- but each time that I dip and suck, I consume more wine. He continues to fondle my mounds of female flesh. Garrett's flaccid organ has become a large cock.

"Yeh, Baby. I love this type of blow job."

"You have not had any wine, Garrett?

"Soon I need to drive back to Austin. I do not want to be drunk."

"I am only thinking about a small amount of wine."

I dip my fingers into the glass of wine. And cover my nipples and part of my breasts with a little wine. Garrett sucks the wine off my boobs. Next, I lay down and pour a little wine onto the pink flesh between my legs. Quickly, Garrett has his mouth on my pussy lips and is sucking the wine.

"That wine tastes excellent when sucked off your breasts and pussy -- -- much better

then when it is sipped from a glass."

"Possibly it is because of the salt on my body or my natural lubrication."

Our eyes meet, we smile. Both of us softly laugh.

"Would you like to do something else, Garrett. -- -- -- Before you drive back to Austin."

Garrett looks at his watch. And says: "I need to leave in about forty minutes. Let's have a 'quickie'. I already have a nice erection."

"Yes. If we can not have a 'longie' -- -- certainly a 'quickie' would be satisfactory."

I reach down and grab Garrett's erect cock and pull it toward my bedroom. And say: "I want this now."

I pull a little harder -- soon Garrett follows his cock into the bedroom."

As he stands, I put a male condom on the tip of his erection -- then unroll it partway using my lips. My fingers complete the unrolling. His cock is dressed and ready for action -- -- penetration. Complete penetration.

I am on my back on my single bed. My butt is elevated with a firm pillow, my legs are spread wide. Garrett is between my legs; his manhood only an inch or so from my pussy lips. He moves forward -- I feel his condom covered cock pushing against my pussy lips.

My lips yield to his gentle pressure. His cock head enters my body -- his shaft follows, quickly. Penetration is complete. Penetration is deep -- very deep.

Garrett looks down on me, his erection fills my cunt completely -- but he is not moving his organ. He asks: "Could you be happy -- Kitty -- Betty Jean -- -- -- -- -- being a one penis woman? -- -- -- -- My penis?"

"Right now, I just want you to fuck me."

"OK. Just think about my question -- -- Betty Jean."

Now, Garrett is moving his cock. My cunt is being fucked fast and quick. Garrett repeatedly thrusts his large cock into me -- they withdraws partway. Only to trust into my cunt, repeatedly. My cunt is explored completely. His thrusts are fast and furious. My cunt is rammed and pounded, frequently.

In one swift motion, Garrett pushes his arms under my legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the backs of my legs. He pushes forward. My legs are spread far apart, my legs touch my breasts. I am almost doubled over. Penetration is deep. Extremely deep.

"Oh, Betty. I love fucking you. You are really wet."

"I'm wet because your cock is so pleasing."

"And I am so hard because you really get me sexually excited."

I want Garrett's cock in me. I am getting his cock -- like I have never before got his cock. I am being fucked like I have never been fucked before by Garrett. But this is what I want -- and what I need. If my cunt is somewhat sore after Garrett leaves, I will take an aspirin.

My fucking continues. I start feeling his cock increase in size. In a minute or so, it explodes -- and shots a load of cum into the condom -- deep inside my body.

I did not have an orgasm, but that is OK -- Garrett has satisfied me many times in the past. I am still satisfied with this 'quickie'. And I am certain that Garrett is satisfied.

He pulls out completely. Side by side we rest, but I hold his cock gently in my hand -- and feel it becoming a small flaccid penis. He gently massages my left breast and its nipple with his finger tips.

Finally, Garrett says: "That was a 'quickie'. Thank you, Betty."

"Yes. But a very pleasing 'quickie' for me. You are welcome and thank you."

"And my first name is actually -- -- -- Garrett."

Both of us smile. Then cuddle. In a few minutes, Garrett is dressing. I stay in bed and watch.

Soon, we walk to the door. I have put on a wrap -- but it is completely open. My breasts and sex are totally exposed. Inside the front door of my apartment, we kiss and cuddle briefly.

"This is not good by. Only -- -- -- see you again, soon."

"Yes. See you again, soon." I reply.

Then Garrett is gone. I look out the window of my apartment and see his SUV in the parking lot. He turns and looks up. And then waves. I wave back -- he watches as I slip off my cover up. My breasts are exposed. Garrett waves again, then gets in his SUV and drives away. A few tears come -- -- as I walk to my small desk and open my diary.

Dear Diary

Dear Diary: I am sorry that I did not visit you earlier. But this past week has been very busy but lots of fun. Sexy Fun!!

My last two days at the brothel were profitable. But the HIGH LIGHT for Kitty was an extended party at the brothel with Garrett -- and our trip. After leaving the brothel, Garrett took me -- Betty Jean -- in his SUV to visit some tourist sites and National Parks on our trip home. At the motels -- in the morning and at night -- Betty Jean and Garrett explored and pleasured each other.

The very sexy and personal details are: - - - - - - -

<> <> <> <> <>

Betty Jean puts down her pen. It is early afternoon, but she is tired. Her eyes are slightly moist. She lays down on her single bed and closes her eyes. Soon she is sleeping.

<> <> <> <> <>

NOTE TO READERS -- -- You decide .. .. you complete this story.

Will Kitty go back to the Nevada brothel and continue her work in the sex business -- as a prostitute?

Will Kitty (Betty Jean) work again in the big box discount store?

Will Betty Jean and Garrett live together?

Will Betty Jean and Garrett ever get married?

Will Kitty (Betty Jean) and Garrett separate and go in different directions?

# # # # #

A Nevada Brothel -- Traveling Together Part 5

by Keithswest