A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we both got closer to climax, you told me to let you down........I did as you asked~~~~

You turned around, leaned over the bike and told me to enjoy you from behind as I looked out over at our new life~~~~~so we could cum together as a toast to our future.....

I slid in from behind and you started rocking with me.......You told me to always remember this view whenever I was riding.......taking you on the bike~~~~~

I started to explode and let out a deep moan, which seemed to be your que to let yourself go~~~~you started to pump against me harder and arched your back and started moaning yourself~~~~

You fell forward onto the bike and just laid there for a minute.......as I slowly stroked myself in and out of you, enjoying your body reacting to each stroke......

After a few minutes, we composed ourselves and got dressed~~~we ate our lunch and you tried to get me to tell you about my plans........about the group's plans........with no success....

"Right now all that matters is we get there safely.......You ready to continue?"

"Only if you're relaxed and aren't going to find the rest of the ride so hard" you said....

"Oh I'm sure you'll make it hard again!"

We laughed out loud as we started down the mountain~~~~~

As we rode down the mountainside, I think you were actually so relaxed you were dozing off.....the warm sun beating down on us, the soothing vibrations from the bike massaging our bodies and the seductive sound of the well tuned pipes all helped you drift off~~~

You had your arms wrapped tightly around my waist, no longer exploring my body with your magical hands....your head was resting on my shoulder~~

I was careful as we floated around the curves in the road not to make any fast movements so you could just relax and enjoy the ride!

Suddenly the incoming call light started flashing on the gauge panel~~Right on cue I thought to myself, the signal bar showed reception this morning, so I knew the call HAD to becoming soon~~~I smirked and pulled slowly off the road to answer~~~You looked up sleepily and asked what was wrong......

"Nothing darling~~hang on, I think I need to take this call" I dug the cell out of the front bag and looked at the number......Yep, I did.....

I know you were carefully listening, although we both knew you could only hear half the conversation~~~~

"YO!~~~

Yea, just like you said, as soon as we crossed over the top~~~

Yes I said WE~~~~

You know I don't like to travel alone~~~~

Noooo I wasn't humping my bike before....it was my companion.....you have got to meet her, she is HOT~but I guess you've already seen that, since I would guess you have the 'Eye in the Sky' up and saw us earlier~~~

Yes, security is a priority~NO, we don't have to worry about her, even they wouldn't let one of their own travel completely alone and do what we have been doing the last few days~~~

Trust me....she is not hiding anything, anywhere~~~~

You tell ME~~~you know where I am better than I do~~~

So about 3 hours if we keep up this pace?~~

OK, a coupla nice cold ones and cheeseburgers would be nice.....

Is that OK with YOU darling??"

You nodded your head in agreement......

"OK Gergis, we'll see ya in a bit!"

"That was our head tech guy~~~~he basically got this whole idea off the ground, a little anal about security......that's why we chose this place.....he has a link up to a satellite and can see everything coming and going hours before they can reach us!"

I looked into your eyes as I said that and was sure you weren't a spy......Hell, it was more a look like WTF did I get myself into?????

You recovered quickly though, regaining your composure and getting right back into the moment......

"So your friend likes to watch??? If I remember, satellites need to be in the southern part of the sky, which would be that way," as you pointed in the correct direction...."So if I was to do a little strip tease for the two of you, you would need to be right here, sitting on the bike"~~and you moved into position , placing yourself between me and the southern sky, "and I would need to be here! Is that about right?"

"UH-HUH" was all I could get out at the moment~~~~~~

You started moving like a dancer in those high end gentleman's clubs I liked to go to......slowly starting to remove your leathers, piece by piece~~~~As you took each layer off, you first turned to me, then turned towards the southern sky and did a little extra for "the eye in the sky"

You were so sensual, the way you removed each layer.......you were down to your bra, panties and boots, then, as you removed your bra, you got close and allowed me to lick your nipples...but told me "NO TOUCHING".........

You danced quite a while like that, rubbing yourself through your panties, rolling your own nipples between your fingers......dancing facing me, then facing away.......you turned towards me and licked your fingers and slowly, still dancing, slid them down the front of your little panties....you were playing with yourself, head rolled back, then you turned away......your fingers went to your mouth again, tasting yourself.....then back down your panties..........

I wanted to drop my pants and take care of myself, but what if anyone WAS watching????

As if you were reading my mind, you slipped your panties off, and slowly walked over to me.....you unbuckled my pants, pulled them down, and as I went to hold your head, you again said..."NO TOUCHING".........you stroked me for a few minutes, wiggling your ass back and forth at the southern sky~~then you stepped back, bent over from the waist so your ass was way up in the air and started sucking on me......long, slow, deep strokes......you were exaggerating the motions of your movements, from taking me all in your mouth to just barely touching the tip with your outstretched tongue...looking up at me with those beautiful eyes the whole time........

As I was tensing up, ready to explode~~~you stopped, got closer and locked your mouth around mine~~~~slipping your tongue deep inside me, I tasted my own saltiness and it made me even harder....all the while I obeyed you and did not touch~~~~~

"Good boy," you said~~~"you can hold my hips now" and with that you wrapped your arms around my neck, stepped up on the bike and lowered yourself down onto my rock hard cock.......you slowly slid from the base all the way to the tip, just allowing my head to slip almost all the way out....then back down again~~~~you did this for quite a while, and it took all I had not to spin you around and pound myself inside of you~~~~but this was YOUR show~~~~

You leaned foward, and whispered "are you ready...because I am..."and started to pump fast and hard....I exploded first, and you were only a few strokes behind~~~~~~~As you pumped me a few more times.......you leaned close and asked~~~

"You think the eye in the sky~~Gergie baby, saw I had nothing to hide??"

"I think he saw it all baby~~~~~~~"

As we get ready to continue on our way, you walk towards the edge of the road and look over the side....."WE GOTTA GO THERE?" you ask me.....

This is the first time you showed any emotion other than sexual energy to me~~~

"Yeah.......it's a little curvy, but we'll manage~~~why do you think I was so concerned about fuel?? You wouldn't want to ride that without power..."

"I didn't want to make you nervous...I had already seen pictures of this side of the mountain....."

In the back of my mind, I was kind of glad you showed some emotion...seemed as if you were a little TOO comfortable with the ride to this point!

"We'll be fine.....just hang on like you've been doing so far.....you ready?"

We give each other a nice long kiss for the road and get our helmets on and get comfortable. I let the engine breath to life again and heard the beautiful sound of the exhaust, I love that feel of power between my legs~~~

As I'm just about to ease it into gear, the light starts flashing again.......I pick up the cell and see it's him again.......I hand the phone to you over my shoulder..."Here...YOU talk to him~~~"

This time it's MY turn to only hear half the conversation.....

"Hi Gergie baby........did you enjoy the show????

I hope you have someone there to help you relieve your tensions......

Yes, of course Harry is here......but he's a little busy....can't you see??

My name??? Is that really important?? You can just call me Harry's bitch......

As a matter of fact~~~I'm not sure HARRY knows my name....he hasn't used it in quite a while!!

I can't wait to see you~~~you've seen so much of me~~~fair is fair you know~~~"

With a laugh, I gun the bike and head off....I was glad to see you were able to go right back to being yourself......

I couldn't hear what you were saying anymore, but you would catch me up later, I'm sure.....maybe you could even remind me of your name~~~~~

We were only about an hour into the last leg of our journey when we rounded a curve and saw the most beautiful waterfall ever. I pulled off to the side and we both just stood there, staring at the beauty~~

"This must be where the water from the lake we camped by up top runs down to......it's amazing that it just seems to disappear...it must go underground!"

We got off the bike and went over to get a closer look.

"Look at this Harry, it forms a big pool over here.....and smell how fresh the air smells from the waterfall!"

Harry....hmmm that's the first time SHE has used MY name...I wonder if she even remembered it before she spoke to Gergis......

"The air does smell so fresh and clean........like it just rained~~ Funny, though....I didn't see this in the satellite pictures Gergis sent me before the trip......"

"That's because it's actually hidden from the satellite," you said......"See? Look south, there's a rock wall blocking it...it is a hidden paradise....OUR paradise........THAT means your friend can't see us! How about one private moment before we get to this place all your other friends will be?"

You didn't wait for an answer...you quickly stripped and jumped into the water.....you looked sooo sexy with your hair all wet, the water sparkling off your face.......as you made your way to the waterfall, I got out of my gear and was close behind......

As I caught up to you, you turned to me and wrapped your body around mine.......I was overcome with desire for you......I grabbed you and raised you up to slide inside you........Once again, I thrust myself in as deeply as I could and you let out a gasp......You bit down hard on my neck and then said you never fucked under a waterfall before.........I made my way directly under it and we were being completely covered with the cool mountain river.......It was hard to catch our breath this way, I stepped in a little further and we were now actually completely surrounded by water......but none was falling on us...instead, we were in a warm mist........

I actually just held you for a moment, my cock still deep inside you......I looked deep into your eyes and we were just frozen in time..........All we could hear was the roar of the water.......There was nothing else right now...just you and me.......we kissed, our mouths no longer being aggressive, but rather gentle....slow, soft kisses.....I kissed your upper lip, then your lower one.....I kissed your chin, your neck, then back to your lips, softly, just letting my tongue touch your lips.......gently nibbling on your lips, my hands stroking the back of your neck........You were breathing deeply, slowly........you were riding me gently, enjoying each stroke......

I gently laid you down on the ground..it was hard, but smooth...there was water gently caressing your body.........I was on my knees.......gently touching your body, running my hands from your hips, up the sides to your magnificent breasts, cupping them gently........I ran my hands up your arms....stretched them out over your head and held your hands......our fingers were intertwined........I looked deeply into your eyes once again...you looked different.........

"Make LOVE to me, you said"

I slowly entered you again..........I stroked you slowly, enjoying you once again...but it felt different....It was better......your legs were wrapped around me, holding me inside you like before, but it felt more passionate.............I let go of your hands and placed my hands so I could get my mouth near your breasts....I kissed your nipples...softly this time.....and you gasped even more than ever before...........I was pumping in and out slowly, deeply...We would stop every few minutes and kiss again...slowly softly each time.........again and again I gently traced the outline of your body...I couldn't believe it felt so good to make love.......instead of just having sex..........each time I started sliding in and out of you it caused you to breath deeper until this last time, when you started to tremble.......

"Please cum for me now.......Fill me with your love.......please sweetheart~~~"

I came in one hard burst.......It felt like it came from deep in my belly....from my soul............You let out one loud shout, and then just shook softly, your legs holding me deep inside you...........

We kissed again....slowly, softly..........again and again~~~~~~~~~

We got up slowly and hugged, looking deeply into each others eyes.............then you took my hand and we walked out of the waterfall all the way back to where we started...........

You turned to me again and hugged me, and then reached in the saddle bag for a towel, dried off and got dressed without a word.....I did too!

You turned to me, looking down at the ground, you reached your hands out to me.........I took them both and looked at you...when you looked up at me, there were tears in your eyes.............

"We weren't supposed to fall in love.......that wasn't part of the deal~~~~~" you said softly.....

"The DEAL???? WHAT FUCKIN DEAL?????????"

Just then, the cell phone rang once again............

"It's Gergis...he's worried something happened to us since he can't see us OR track me behind this massive wall of rock~~" your voice trailed off as if you were ashamed..

"Hello?

No Gergis, we're OK~~How....

Andrea?? She's fine.....No~~~we just saw this waterfall and decided to stop for a few....

HEY..don't tell me what to do, or talk to me like THAT~~~

What the fuck you mean she doesn't have much time??? She told me she was a free spirit...what do you even mean????

What~~~~~~did her Mommy call you and say I hadda bring her home???

Yea, well we'll get there when we get there............"

I barely remembered what happened before that call...he can be such an ass sometimes....always worried about schedules........oh yeah~~~

"Nowww, sweetheart......what did you mean "Part of the DEAL? and while we're at it, how did you know it was Gergis and what did you mean he can't track you???? I think you better tell me what the fuck is going on here...."

"I really can't.......Gergis is going to have to~~~this is all his doing...his deal....I'm his~~~ well~~~it will all make sense when he tells you.......or at least you will understand what I was for, why we rode together, why we had great sex........why I can't really love you...and you can't love me~~~~well, it's just not possible!"

You started crying again, all I could do was hold you...I didn't understand....but I felt like I shouldn't be mad at you either.......I need to get to the base camp and talk with Gergis.........but I don't think it is going to be good......

We got ourselves together and headed out......I could see the base camp in the distance........you were holding me tightly...but it was more a fearful tight...not like before.......I wasn't liking this one bit.....was this going to be our last ride together?

I felt connected to you like no other woman I have ever been with...you were all I wanted in a partner...you seemed to have everything I ever liked, not just the sex...the words, the time we spent just sitting......how you loved riding.........Was this all a game??? Just some sort of acting role for you???

Did Gergis tell you all about me so you would be perfect for me??? You just got caught up in the role???

DAMN.......................DAMN, DAMN, DAMN...........

Another 2 hours to wonder....I'm gonna go nuts!!!!!

An hour into the ride it was getting really HOT on the bike.....

I pulled off what looked like a road, eased to a stop and shut the bike down.......There was not a shade tree to be seen.......you had not lost your grip on my waist...I wasn't feeling any better about what is going on~~~WHATEVER the fuck that is!!!!!

You picked your head off my shoulder and asked if we were there already.....

I told you no......I just wanted to lose the heavy jacket.......You let go and climbed off the bike.

I stood up, stretched a little and took off the jacket....I reached in the bag and dug out my vest....I walked a little from the bike and emptied my bladder........

As I was changing and emptying, you also lost your heavy jacket....you actually slipped out of all but your bra, which left your ample breasts peeking out at me......you had also lost the pants and were now in a really small leather thong......

WOW........

You seemed to be ooozing sex again.....as I walked back towards you.....you asked if everything was in order......little smart ass that you are!

"Gergie is about to call you....ignore it......"

With that, the incoming call light started flashing.....how the FUCK did you know that??? Maybe just a guess because you knew he would want to know why we stopped........although he could certainly see we were OK........

I asked if you were ready and started to get my helmet on....

"NO HELMETS"...you said loudly......

I rarely ride without, especially on less than perfect roads, but it seemed pointless to argue.....I secured them both on the back of the bike....

"...AND, I'm riding up front here, facing you...."

Now THAT I wasn't so sure of...that's kind of crazy...but looking at you, how could I say NO???

So you climbed up on the tank...facing the wrong way....I threw my leg over and had to try to get comfortable as I reached around you to grab the bars.....

"WAIT..." you said....." Before you sit down, I think we need to loosen these, and you proceeded to unbuckle my belt and pants....."That's better," you said, after slipping my pants down far enough to let my boys ride free........

"Fire it up!" you said.....I assumed you meant the bike and I did and headed down the road......

This is fucking CRAZY.... is all that kept running through my head........but at least if I die, I'll die HAPPY!!

As we motored down the road, your hair was doing a wild dance....you had your face buried in my neck, lightly biting me...your hair was like a thousand serpents, wrapping around me, trying to capture my head and smother me into submission~~~

Your hands were down between us, touching me softly, massaging me to full attention......

I couldn't believe you had absolutely NO fear, not even a trace of being uneasy in this position......your legs were over mine, resting on the back pegs......you didn't even lean on my arms as you slid your thong to the side and guided my now throbbing cock inside you.......

You reached behind your back and undid your bra and let it fly off...you then leaned back against the handle bars and let me take in your beauty...take in this whole event...

You were masaging my cock with the soft pulsations from your warm pussy......you were barely moving, yet I couldn't believe the sensation....

It was almost impossible to keep my mind on the road........but if I didn't, I would have already exploded from the sight of you alone......

You reached your hands down and started to massage yourself......after about 10 minutes, you were starting to writhe in a glorious orgasm.......I don't know how I kept control as I watched the waves of pleasure come over you....As I watched, I was now about to explode.....