A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just all goes black!!!!!!!

I'm looking down at me on an operating table....You and Gergis are talking over me.........

HOLY SHIT!!! I think I died...........

"At least we got him back....GREAT job Andrea........"

"Thanks Gergie~~~It's really strange though, I felt something for him~~~he triggered something that even got into MY ectoplasmic core...he was a good one~~~~"

"Yes he was......We will have the Techs retrofit him with some updated components and software, update the body a little bit and he'll be ready to make us some money again!

Did I ever tell you I modeled him after a guy I met through a mutual friend?"

"No you didn't......"

"Yeah...as a matter of fact, she road tested him......had to fix him up a little after she got done with him...but a group of her friends ended up passing him around......would have killed him if he was human......gave my wife and I hours of pleasure watching though........!"

"Gergis? Will he remember me?? If I power down will my memories all be erased......

Can I love another one like me?"

"I don't think he will remember......And I will NEVER let you power down....you are too special...I would download you to another unit if I had to........speaking of which...did you back yourself up since you arrived???"

"No...I'll do it now before dinner~~"

"Andrea.....You don't NEED dinner! Your role is over until the next retrieval...four left, but they were not programmed as well as Harry, they'll be easier~~~I'll text you when I need you"

"ANDREA......I'm up here....why can't you hear me?????????"

You turned and looked as if you had heard me~~ you left as the Techs started dismantling my unit~~~~~~