A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I could do to keep the bike steady.........

I had to pull over as my body was starting to tense and I was afraid of dumping the bike along with my load.............I just planted my legs and exploded deep inside you.........

You pulled yourself close to me and whispered in my ear....

"now you'll think of me whenever you ride......"

We just sat there, the bike still running....after a few minutes, we untangled ourselves, got dressed without a word, just one last kiss, and set out on the last 15 minute ride to the base......

We had to walk the last hundred feet...I know there's an entrance to an underground garage somewhere, but I can't be bothered right now~~~we paused, looked into each other's eyes and knew something was going to change once we walked in that building......we kissed softly, I felt this was goodbye........but hoped deep down it wasn't....

As we walked up to the entrance, I waved my hand in front of the hand identification scanner, but the door would not open......

"Take off the glove, it may work better," Andrea said almost laughing..if the situation wasn't so serious, it would have been funny!

"What he needs this for is beyond me anyway...he can see what's coming hours before it arrives......"

I tried to get the glove off, but my hands were swollen and sweaty from the ride.......

"Let me," you said as you stepped towards the door.......you passed your hand over the scanner and the steel reinforced door slid open.....

I stood there and felt very stupid...you were one of Gergis' people......I was an assignment???

HOLY SHIT, I thought to myself.....she fucked and sucked me out of loyalty to him??? What kind of mind control does he use....what the FUCK did I get myself into????

And what an ass I felt like...I fell for her and she was just doing a job........I meant nothing to her...it was ALL an act and I never saw it!! I guess it's true...when it's hard downstairs, it's soft upstairs!

"Whatever happens in here, you need to know I fell in love with you, Harry, I really did...no act, no game......................."

What, could she read my mind???

"You coming?" you asked me as the door started to slide closed....I jumped past and just looked at her and asked........"WHY? Why did you lead me on like that? And why did you do all that for him? Why did you continue right up until we got here??"

You just shook your head and walked into the building......."You will see...I hope you will understand~~~~"

As we took the elevator down to the command center, I was shocked to see how many people were involved~~

Gergis sat in the comand chair and he was surrounded by at least 20 people, all busy at computer terminals.

Gergis turned to me and welcomed me to the operations center and directed Andrea to stand beside me. She obeyed without question. Gergis started to talk about what I needed to start doing, who I needed to speak with, and I quickly cut him off.....

"I need to know what the hell SHE is all about," as I pointed to Andrea!

He laughed loudly as he said "She IS what it is all about......!

Harry, Harry, Harry........you fell in love with our first fully operational, sexually functional, emotionally capable Chronot. SHE is not human at all! We made her here, 3 stories below us......Why do you thik I needed this place to be so secret? We cannot risk anyone finding out we have this capability! You are the most suspicious person I know~~you question everyone, everything! BUT, you couldn't tell...you didn't suspect until the end! She is a success beyond my wildest dreams......She actually grew to love you...didn't you Andrea?"

You were standing there, teary eyed and silent......

"She wasn't supposed to........my wildest dreams and my worst nightmare......LOOK~~she even developed emotions....she shouldn't be capable of sadness, but she IS!!"

He spoke directly to Andrea.."You are more loyal to Harry than to me.....I know that, and that's OK...it's what we wanted! You see Harry, I took all that you liked from each person you know, eliminated your dislikes.......and put it all inside Andrea~~programmed her to be 100% Harry compatible~~it certainly was no easy task with your mind, but I did it.......and you never realized...I know sometimes you think with your dick, that was the easy part....The hard part was not raising your suspicions........but it was a test and it was HUGELY successful!!! See these people?? They are monitoring 5 other prototypes that are out there......some are slightly out of control, some failed to develop the higher intelligence functions like Andrea did.....we are trying to round them up...that is where you and Andrea will now come into play........we had to change our plans slightly........They all have GPS and communication systems inside, as well as cameras so we can see what they do, but some are not responding to our commands.......Your Andrea here strayed slightly, but remained on task to bring you back here safely.....I have an over-ride system built into her so I can get her back if there is ever a real problem with her.......

WHADDYATHINK?"

This was a little out there...even for Gergis.......

"So you saw everything we did out there???? A little voyeurism inside you huh?"

"Of course not, I gave you your privacy....for the most part!"

"I tell you what Harry, why don't you and Andrea go down to your room, talk this out....she IS capable of thinking and reasoning....and you and I will talk this over at dinner tonight! Andrea knows where everything is here, she can show you around......shower, swim in the pool, take a sauna......whatever you want......think about all this......OK?"

I looked at Andrea and she was nodding yes..........

I agreed and we went down to my room in silence.......when we got there I turned to Andrea.....

"So you are a little of everyone??"

"Yes......."

"And you can sense what I want......who I want you to be at any time???"

"Yes...."

"So what am I thinking right now?"

You just got that sexy little smirk on your face, started walking towards the bathroom and said...."I'll be right behind those clear shower doors~~~~~~~~why don't you join me?"

As I entered the bathroom, I saw your beautiful body through the doors....there's NO WAY you're not real flesh and blood......no fuckin way!

"Is there room for me in there darling?"

"There's always room for you to slide in wherever you want...."

I stepped in and closed the door behind me...it was so nice in here, warm water to shower with after a few days on the road.......your skin felt so nice against mine, so soft..........

You turned towards me and gently kissed me.....

"You OK?" you asked me.......

"This is a lot to take in........you are so real, I can't belie..."

You held your finger up to my lips to stop my words...then replaced your finger with your lips........Your hands were finding their way around my back....sliding from my neck to my ass and back again!

"Turn around...let me shampoo your hair," you said softly.........You lathered up my hair, massaging my scalp with the tips of your fingers.......when you were done with my hair, you lathered up your hands and started washing my back.....slowly, softly, all over.............your hands found their way to my chest and it felt so good as you slide them to the middle, down to my stomach and back again, lettling your fingers flick my nipples one at a time as they crossed my chest........you then directed your attention to the lower half of my body....running the bar of soap up the crack of my ass, once, twice, then your finger found it's way there and poked lightly inside me.......it felt so good, I trusted you completely that you wouldn't hurt me.......you then lathered up your hands again and reached around front, paying special attention to my balls, making sure they were really clean..........your slippery hand ran the length of my cock several times before you told me to rinse off...........

Now it was my turn to help you......I lathered up your hair, slowly, massaging your scalp with my fingers.....gently caressing the sides of your head, slowly working my way to the top, then around to the base........I took the longer sections and let it get wrapped in my fingers.....

I then used the hand held unit to rinse the shampoo off, tilting your head back, I could see your eyes were closed, the water glistening off your relaxed face...I looked down and saw your magnificent breasts....full and glistening from the water as it ran down.......you rested your head gently on my chest and enjoyed the sensation of the warm water streaming down your body......

My arms were now wrapped around you, one under your breasts, one above..........you could feel my cock poking at your ass..........

I backed away slightly so I could soap your beautiful body....I started with your shoulders, round and soft.......I lathered up your arms, running my hands down until I was able to wrap my fingers in yours...I pulled your hands up to the wall and leaned you foward on them......I continued to lather up your body, your back...then around to your breasts......slowly making circles across them......I soaped your stomach, which pulled in from the tickling sensation as I ran my fingertips across it..........

When I got to your beautiful ass, I did as you did and ran the soap up and down......but instead of my finger, I ran the tip of my pulsing cock near your hole.....you moaned softly and said you never tried that before, maybe a little more soap would help......I soaped up my erection and slowly slid inside your ass.....you took a deep breath and pushed back so the whole length slid inside.......It felt sooo tight, you started rocking back and forth...I looked down and saw myself disappear inside you.......

You stood up straight and I wrapped my arms around you~~~my hand found it's way between your legs and I gently started massaging your pussy.......the sensations were incredible......the water, your virgin ass..........your lips between my fingers.......

You started moving faster and your breathing got faster...you started to moan loudly and I knew you were cumming.......as you were enjoying the pleasure, I was starting to explode.......I pulled out and watched myself cum all over your beautiful ass and then get washed away with the warm water.............

NO WAY you're not all woman

We climbed out of the shower, spent but happy, and laid on the bed......you on your back, me resting on my elbow so I was looking down at you.......

You looked so good, so real just lying on your back, your hair wrapped in a towel.....

I noticed how it felt perfect in the room...not too hot, not too cold.....everything here was just as perfect as you!

I was softly tracing my fingers over your body~~How could you NOT be real.....you had soft fine hair everywhere you were supposed to, your nipples, your whole body, would react to my touch....even as I traced your outline now, your body would twitch slightly as I crossed the sensitive areas...your stomach, your inner thigh~~~~~Is this all a dream????

I looked into your eyes...I saw life in there....not the empty stare of a fuckin ROBOT!

You slowly turned to me and said "It's true...I'm not alive in the real sense of the word....I was made just for YOU Harry"

"How did you know what I was thinking???"

"I was programmed to know what your every movement means...every hand movement, every eye movement, the change in body temperature, every change in your breathing.......it all registers, gets processed by my brain and comes up with the most likely meaning of the infinite combinations based on your past reactions......."

"You know this is hard to deal with then...don't you?"

"I know it is hard for YOU to deal with, Harry......but you always need to look at EVERYTHING for a long time before you make a decision......you react, then think about the reaction, then may change your position several times before making a final decision on what you want to do.....but I was made for YOU......I was programmed to deal with that~~~I even know it was time for you to hear that!!!"

"Then you know I feel this is surreal......OK, how does your pus......"

"Shhhhh...you said softly......don't spoil what we have by asking exactly how everything works~~~~OK?~~~~~~Let me just tell you this.......you've been in every possible place you could be inside me......yes?"

"Yes," I said with a half smile.......

"Did anything feel unreal, un-natural~~mechanical?????"

"Uhhhh...NO!"

"OK, then what's the problem??? I'm as real as any woman you have been with then, but better.....I was designed for YOU~~~I will never argue, bitch, refuse sex, tell you not to go out with your friends, cheat on you, ask to get married or get my period...what more could you want in a female companion??? The only difference you might...MIGHT ever see is my umbilical cord needs to be attached to my "birth mother" once in a while........."

Now THAT was something I never even thought of...or did I?

You looked at me and said we should get ready for dinner.......Gergis was expecting us.....

You dried your hair and got dressed...I realized this was OUR room...there were your clothes in one closet and a complete new wardrobe for me in the other......

"Gergis has decent taste in clothes'" I said.........

"I have perfect taste in clothes for you sweetheart...NOT Gergis.......Do you like what I'm wearing???"

"You know I do......." I winked at you and we laughed as we walked to the elevator......

You led me to the main dining area which looked more like a nightclub...there on the the big screen, one of my favorite songs was playing......what else would I expect???

"C'mon Harry...let's dance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

As we were dancing close, the music ended.....I looked around and there was no one else in the room.

"Are we in the wrong place?"

"No Harry, it's the right place~~~I wanted a little more private time with you...is that OK?"

"Yea...it's more than OK"

Some flashing on the screen again and the Nine inch Nails logo is there.......Tha heavy beat starts~~~and the song plays...

you let me violate you

you let me desecrate you

you let me penetrate you

you let me complicate you

You pull me closer to you......and you start grinding your hips against me.....

"You like to dirty dance...dontcha baby???" you growled as you bit my ear.......

I didn't need much more encouragement than that.....our hips start pumping as one.........

help me

i broke apart my insides

help me

i've got no soul to sell

help me

the only thing that works for me

help me get away from myself

With each line of the song, my cock grows harder......I am now running my hands up and down your body...touching your breasts~squeezing them through your sweater, moving your hips in beat to the music......I move my hands down to your ass and pull you against me HARD.....we are both singing the words.........

i want to fuck you like an animal

i want to feel you from the inside

i want to fuck you like an animal

my whole existence is flawed

you get me closer to god

We are now dry fucking in the middle of the dance floor......my cock is tearing at my zipper~I have my hands up your skirt and am grabbing your ass hard with both hands~~~your hands are down around my ass also, pulling me against you hard with every beat........

You can have my isolation

You can have the hate that it brings

You can have my absence of faith

You can have my everything

You tear at my shirt while I am pulling your sweater over your head exposing your beautiful breasts.....the strobe lights make our movements seem jerky, but they are passionate.....you dig your nails into my back...but instead of pain., it just makes me want to fuck you...HARD~~~~

help me

tear down my reason

help me

it's your sex i can smell

help me

you make me perfect

help me

think of somebody else

I literally rip your skirt off and I feel you kick off your shoes...you have my belt undone and your hands slide into my pants and you pull them down to my ankles....the room is filling up with smoke creating the feeling we are in a jungle.....you are now digging your nails into my ass cheeks...."You wanna fuck me hard...really hard??? I need you to now!!" You are right up against me...I grab you and lift you up...you wrap your legs around my back and force my cock deep inside you.....I hear the song in the background, press you up against the wall and start doing exactly as the song says......

i want to fuck you like an animal

i want to feel you from the inside

i want to fuck you like an animal

my whole existence is flawed

HOLY SHIT...I feel as if there is nothing else that matters right now......

you

get

me closer to god

I am now pounding you like a dog humping a leg.....

You are screaming at the top of your lungs...the sweat is running down our bodies.......I cum deep inside you an you start yelling "I'm cumming...FUCK ME...FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN...."

I keep pumping until I hear you say ..."OK~~OK....Oh yes....Oh yeah"

I fall down on my knees as your feet fall to the floor......I bury my face between your legs and eat up our juices from inside of you.......

through every forest

above the trees

within my stomach

scraped off my knees

i drink the honey

from inide your hive

you are the reason i stay alive

You slide down the wall in front of me...we kiss for a long time as the song trails off.......

You say to me, all out of breath

"Guess it's good I told them we would be another hour....ya think we need another shower before dinner???"

We realize we better get ourselves together and cleaned up....I pull up my pants, but my shirt is good for nothing but polishing the bike~~~~You put your sweater on, but that really sexy skirt would now be better used as a scarf maybe!

I feel myself getting aroused again just looKing at you with your ass peeking out below that sweater~~but I have to control myself~~~I haven't fucked this much since~~since~~ HELL I don't think I EVER fucked this much!!!

You were so comfortable with yourself you just grabbed my hand and started towards the elevator...you didn't seem to care if anyone saw you.....what am I thinking....you DON'T care~~~you don't have any inhibitions...that would be a human trait...can that be learned, I wonder~~

As we travel the complex conveyance system in this elaborate maze, we just kiss softly...not sexual kissing...loving, caring kissing.......I start thinking to myself you ARE NOT real....how can I love you??? As I look at my reflection in the mirrors that are on all four sides of the elevator, I think to myself it's strange...I felt you scratch my back but I don't see any marks.......

I'm starting to feel really strange about this all...As we enter our room...wow does THAT sound strange, I start feeling light headed and tell you I need to lay down.....You come to my side and lightly stroke my face......

"It's OK Harry~~~it had to happen...just relax and let it...."

"What had to happen.....what do you mean?

What are you talki........."

"You're home Harry....we'll take care of you...."

I start to feel myself drifting off......I see us having sex on the bike...but it's not you...it's a long legged Redhead.....I see the waterfall.....but it's not your face..and the hair is Honey Blonde.........What the fuck is happening......Things are flashing by so fast........Cheerleaders, women with dogs.....Angels........"

I feel my body convulsing.......I look to you for help.....I try to ask you to call Gergis.....I don't know if you know what to do to help a human......

"I'll hold you Harry...it's OK....you're like ME.....you're not human.......didn't you wonder why you never had to shave?? You never really had to sleep~~~~~you were never hungry...you just did these thing because you learned it was what you were supposed to do while you were rented out~~~~shhhhhhh just power down...Gergis turned off your automatic recharge system~~~~we'll see each other again~~~~I promise"