A Night at Debbie's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to my body. Then I put my mouth as close to her ear as I could reach and I whispered to her.

"This is going to seem so terribly inadequate for everything you've just done for me, but thank you, thank you, thank you - soooo much!"

She pulled back and looked at me skeptically. "Jordan, are you absolutely sure that you like it?"

I nodded my head and smiled warmly at her. "I don't like it, I absolutely love it. I never imagined in my wildest dreams I could look this incredible and it's all thanks to you, Erika."

I think my level of excitement must have been contagious because Erika started to get excited as well and that look of concern that was on her face only moments earlier slowly faded and was soon replaced once again by her beautiful smile.

Then Erika patiently began the process of explaining everything she had just done on my face and as she did, it all seemed to make perfect sense to me. Although she worked on me for more than two hours experimenting, when she finally found the right colors it all seemed to come together quickly.

She basically put me through a course in Makeup Application 101, teaching me everything about powders, foundation, brushes, proper application and the use of colors. She changed my traditional eye shadow to a shade of lavender, gradually blending several lighter shades of purple together going from lighter to darker to create a much more dramatic effect. The warmer shade complemented the green in my eyes better than any other color I'd ever used in the past.

She also used dark charcoal gel eyeliner instead of pencil to line my eyes from corner to corner, increasing the line ever so slightly at the corners and also gradually widening the line as she went - instead of stopping halfway across the eye like I'd done since I started using make-up in seventh grade. To me the effect was beyond significant.

Erika showed me how to properly curl my lashes at the base and at the tip before applying black mascara and she showed me how to use a lip liner to increase the fullness of my lips. She had found a shade that was very similar to Debbie's cranberry color that looked absolutely perfect on me with the new lavender eye shadow.

Okay, I think you probably know me pretty well by now and if you do you already know about my non-existent self esteem. You probably also know that I didn't have a date while I attended high school and it wasn't until my junior year that I had a date in college. And although I eventually worked my body into incredible shape by literally running my ass off for about six miles and doing two hundred sit-ups a day, I never considered myself anything more than just average looking – even with the great hair and the beautiful emerald green eyes I got from Elaine.

But that was then and this is now and for the first time in my life I looked in the mirror and I thought that the person staring back at me was truly gorgeous. I wanted to cry I was so happy, but I didn't want to do anything that might spoil Erika's masterpiece.

Despite all the excitement, after finishing two bottles of wine we were both getting a bit tired, so for the next ninety minutes Erika and I lay in her bed under the covers and talked non-stop about anything and everything and gradually our energy levels started to dissipate. The last time I glanced at the clock before we finally dozed off I saw that it was twenty minutes after four in the morning.

Although we were both sleeping in Erika's oversized tee-shirts, the sleepover never turned sexual and it neither seemed to disrupt our night nor did it make us feel uncomfortable about being together. Eventually we both drifted off into a deep sleep, holding hands like we were the best of friends and I actually started to believe that maybe we could be.

I woke up the next morning alone in Erika's bedroom at nine forty-four and for just a minute I was totally disoriented. I gradually remembered what had happened hours earlier and I quickly got up to look in the mirror again to make sure that it all wasn't just a dream. I usually never slept in makeup, but last night I didn't care. Once I saw my reflection a smile immediately came to my face.

I put on the same clothes I'd worn yesterday and then I headed downstairs in search of my hostess. I collected my Victoria's Secret bags in the living room and then I walked around calling Erika's name until I heard her respond and then I followed her voice into a magnificent kitchen.

She was sitting at the kitchen table by a huge bay window that looked out over a large pool, drinking black coffee and reading the Houston Chronicle like she had been doing it all her life. She was wearing her black exercise outfit, similar to the one I had seen her wearing on Thursday, and I knew immediately that she probably had been up for hours.

"Good morning Erika," I said in as upbeat a tone as I felt I could possibly muster.

"You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you. Would you like some coffee?" She replied, looking up from the paper and smiling at me before taking a sip of her coffee.

I walked over behind her and kissed her on the top of her head, affectionately kneading her shoulders as I did. In response she automatically reached up to stroke my face tenderly with her hand.

"No thank you sweetie, I really need to run. I have several things I need to do before we get together tonight, but I wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had last night."

She turned her head and smiled up at me. "I really did too, Jordan. I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to stay here with me."

She noticed the bags I was holding. "I was wondering about those last night when you brought them in; what do you have in there Jordan?"

I smiled at her. "Instead of showing you now, do you mind waiting until you see it on me tonight?"

She smiled at me with a mischievous gleam in her eyes and then nodded. "Very well, I guess I can wait till then."

I smiled back at her and then I started to head out of the kitchen towards the front door, with Erika in close pursuit. When I reached the door I turned and looked at her. She had that beautiful, soft smile on her face, the one that seemed so warm and unpretentious. She now appeared to totally drop her guard and I suspected that I was treated to a smile that very few people would actually ever get to see on her. I was truly glad that she felt so comfortable around me.

"Thank you for everything Erika, it was simply the best sleepover I've ever been to." And when those words left my lips I knew no truer words were ever spoken.

"Erika, would you do me one last favor." I asked in my best mock-baby voice, before I stepped out the front door.

"Have I ever denied you anything?" She replied, dragging the piercing in her tongue across her front teeth and smiling at me.

"That incredible outfit that you had on when I came over last night . . . would you please wear that outfit tonight to Debbie's house?"

When she smiled at me this time she was using that incredibly sexy smile of hers and I think we both knew what it meant.

I drove home feeling very different from the girl that I used to be. I was excited about my new look, I was excited about the friendship with Erika that continued to develop and most of all I was excited about what would happen tonight at Debbie's house just about ten hours from now.

The rest of the morning was relatively uneventful. I'd gone to the mall and picked up the list of items Erika had provided me so I could try and replicate her artistry, trying to be sure I went no where near Victoria's Secret. That was another loose end that I'd have to tie up very soon, but not just now. I didn't have the time and Candy deserved a whole lot more than just an abbreviated explanation or a summary dismissal.

When I finally got home about twelve thirty I got dressed in my non-designer work-out clothes and headed out to do my six mile run in the middle of the afternoon heat. After what Erika had just done for me the night before, I was more determined than ever before to make sure my body remained absolutely perfect.

I'll tell all of you non-Texans out there that I don't know what kind of training NASA provides to its astronauts, but if you haven't been in south Texas in the summer time you don't have any idea what heat really is. There's only one word to describe anyone who can run six miles in ninety-seven degree mid-day heat with humidity hovering around ninety-two percent, all in about forty two minutes. Insane would be that word, and as I finished the run and began to experience the worst case of muscle cramps I ever endured in my life, that word continued to resonate in my mind.

As an educated person and a science teacher I know all about dehydration and electrolyte imbalance and I'm well aware that either of them can result in problems with circulation and organ function that can ultimately cause death. However, that's not usually my greatest concern when I head out to engage in this insane ritual before five in the morning. Running today in the afternoon heat damn near did me in and I had to spend the next three plus hours recuperating.

Elaine had never seen me like this before and she didn't exactly know how to help me. Finally at my direction she used the powder that I kept in the pantry, similar to what I believe most runners probably keep on hand for the same reason, and made me a mix specifically designed to restore the sodium, potassium, chloride and other five major electrolytes that were depleted in my body. Finally, at about five o'clock, after three liters of water and a liter of that unpleasant tasting mix I think I could once again be counted among the living.

At five thirty I ran a very warm bath and as the tub slowly filled and the bubbles multiplied at an alarming rate I did something I'd never done before. I sat on the toilet and gave myself a warm water enema.

Oh, I would never have thought about doing that myself, but last night when Erika and I were gabbing away she had mentioned that she did that whenever she anticipated that she might become intimate. Believe me, her disclosing that little tidbit did not embarrass me at all. However, the fact that I actually had to ask her why she did that and then have an eighteen year old female explain the answer to me did very little for my ego – though I must admit, I was now incredibly intrigued about working that into my regimen.

Actually the enema wasn't bad at all and I'm sure it achieved its purpose. Then I finally slid down into the warm water and just sighed. As you probably already know, I'm not a big bath person, but that water felt absolutely wonderful on my muscles.

I shaved my legs and then shaved my pussy for the first time solo. It wasn't as much fun as when Elaine did it for me, but I knew I had to learn sometime and though it took me longer, when I finally ran my hand between my legs I could feel that I passed with flying colors. Everything was baby smooth and there was not a trace of stubble anywhere.

I toweled myself off and dried my hair and then I sat down at my former desk, now converted to my make-up table, and I began the process of recreating what Erika did for me last night.

Some of it was pretty easy and some of it was a little more challenging, but I took my time and worked carefully remembering everything she told me and when I finally finished I was more than surprised. I couldn't tell the difference between what I saw last night and what I was now looking at. The lines were perfect, the colors blended cleanly and my lips looked better that they ever did. A huge smile appeared across my face and I felt incredibly proud of the effort.

I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was seven thirty. I was planning to be at Debbie's about eight and I knew Erika and Lisa would be there about eight twenty. I was on schedule. Now for the finishing touch.

I grabbed my Victoria's Secret bags from the closet and spilled the contents onto my bed. I started with the white lace top thigh high stockings, since I knew those seams would take a while and boy - they sure did, about ten minutes for each leg, but when I was finished those seams were damn perfect.

After the thigh highs were picture perfect I turned and looked at what remained on the bed and I actually started to laugh. This would be the easy part. I slipped into the crotchless panties, put the transparent gown on over my head and then stepped into the white seven inch platform heels and I was done. I realized my nails still were bright red from yesterday when I painted them at school and the color didn't exactly match my lipstick, but I didn't have the time now to mess with it.

I walked over to the full length mirror mounted on my closet door and just stared at myself for a moment. If I'd just seen an extra terrestrial spacecraft land in my parent's backyard I could not have been more incredulous. I could barely believe it was me and I would be surprised if Debbie didn't have the same reaction. I was still not in the same league as Erika, Lisa or Debbie, but I thought I was beautiful and I never imagined I'd ever say that word in a sentence describing my own appearance.

I found my dark blue raincoat in the very back of my closet and put it on and I buttoned every button but the very top one. Then I grabbed four pair of pantyhose from my dresser drawer and stuffed them into my purse; then I grabbed the purse and car keys and headed for the front door.

It never occurred to me that I would have to pass through the parental gauntlet waiting for me in the living room.

All through high school my parents were denied the joy of seeing their only child mature and develop social skills and participate in the normal dating rituals engaged in by nearly all developing teenagers. They never got to meet a boy that I liked, wait up for me past curfew in order to lecture me or proudly watch me head off to my senior prom. I should have known all of that energy had been stored up over the years and was just aching to be released.

If my parents had never seen me dressed up in any way for any social occasion beyond my first communion, it certainly goes without saying that they sure as hell have never seen me dressed up in any kind of lingerie. So when their daughter suddenly appeared cruising through the living room in seven inch platform heels and looking unlike anything they had ever seen in my twenty-two years of life, well – there was no way on god's green earth that was going to pass by unnoticed.

"Baby, wow - you're all dressed up. Come on over here so your father and I can get a good look at you." Elaine said, as she lowered the television volume with the remote.

My parents have been too good to me my whole life for me to ever just blow them off. I know that Allie never got along with her parents very well and I could just imagine her in this exact situation now. I'm about ninety nine percent sure that she'd ignore them and just keep on going out the front door, but when it came to parental avoidance I was my own worst enemy. So I stopped at the door so close to making my escape and turned and headed into the living room.

I knew right away this was going to be a very awkward moment for all of us. I knew it for two reasons. First, as I entered the living room from the darker entry area and the lights finally hit me, my mother could now clearly see the entire change in my make up and as her jaw visibly dropped, she had enough presence of mind to turn off the television so now there were absolutely no other distractions. Lucky me.

The second reason was my daddy's response. I'm not sure my daddy ever even saw the makeup, at least not right away. He was stretched out on the sofa watching television until he saw pair of legs in eight inch heels come into his line of sight and then, I suspect like most guys, that was all that was needed to cause him to move into the upright position at the speed of mach one.

So there I stood in center of the room, watching the most stunned expressions on my parents' faces that I'd ever seen in my life. And as the clock on the wall began to chime announcing that it was now eight o'clock, I knew I'd have to hurry this along as quickly as possible.

"Jordan, you . . . you look absolutely gorgeous." Elaine said, with my father nodding silently, certainly not fully believing that it was his daughter who was now standing in front of him.

"Thanks Elaine, but I'm really running late and I need to get over to Debbie's." I said, trying hard to down play the entire situation.

They stared at me for another minute, scrutinizing me from head to toe and then back up again. Then Elaine uttered the words that I feared hearing the most.

"C'mon baby, you look so beautiful, please show us what you're wearing on your big date."

I smiled at them, as I quickly considered my options. Being the honest daughter they raised I could say that I was not going on a real date. Instead, I was going to attend my first orgy with three of the most beautiful and sexy women I'd ever seen in my life. I could add that I was really anxious to get my shaved pussy over there as quickly as possible, so that I could get my head between someone's legs. I could have said all that, but somehow I didn't think it would sell in Muncie. More importantly, that was not the image I wanted my daddy to have of his little girl forever more. I opted for the more traditional coward's response.

"Trust me on this Elaine . . . that would not really be a very good idea right now."

But even as I said those words, I knew deep down inside they would probably never actually register with her. When she repeated her request moments later, my father joined in and that's when I knew I was sunk, since like most daughters - I absolutely worship my dad and always did anything he asked of me.

So I licked my lips and swallowed hard and then I started unbuttoning my raincoat from the top button down. By the time I finally got the last button undone, I tried once more to dissuade them of this silly idea, but neither of them could read between the lines and I was starting to run out of time. So I swallowed hard once more and then I used my arms to simply slip the raincoat off of my shoulders and onto the floor around my feet.

You could have filled volumes discussing the different reaction my parents had to me in this outfit versus the reaction Candy had to me in this outfit. But none of that really mattered right now. Like I mentioned to you before, I'm not usually very modest in the house and in truth neither parent was really looking at any part of me they hadn't seen before. They just had never seen it packaged quite like this and I didn't have any track record with this sort of thing to know how they would respond.

As I studied their reactions I was surprised at how differently they responded. I'm absolutely positive that my dad had never looked at me in a sexual way before, but now I believe he was embarrassed because he'd never seen his daughter look anything like this before. I would have to guess that my attire had some major arousal effect on him that he had never expected and it made him feel terribly awkward or even guilty. I realized that he was having trouble making eye contact with me and I immediately regretted that all this had happened and hoped it would not hurt our relationship going forward.

Elaine, on the other hand, had been intimate with me the last two times she helped me shave in the tub and I had a real sense from that near-desperate look in her eyes at that moment that if my dad hadn't been there, she would have been all over me. I could finally see that there's much more to my mother than I ever knew about, like a bisexual side that has been yearning to get out. It appears that this may have been the catalyst that she finally needed and I was a little scared about what it would ultimately do to her – and to her husband.