A Night at Debbie's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

"Your boobs are simply beautiful. I'm so anxious to suck on your nipples." I whispered.

Lisa smiled at me. Then she scooted forward enough so that her pussy was nearly flush against mine. She wrapped her arms around me and we started kissing. But it wasn't just kissing; it was as if every nerve ending on my body was somehow being stimulated. I could feel her contact below against my engorged clit that was hanging out in plain sight. Her nipples were rubbing against my chest with even the slightest movement and as she kissed me her hands held the back of my head close to hers, while her nails seductively and playfully clawed my scalp in the most erotic and desirable manner.

As our intense kissing continued we seemed to instinctively separate our bodies slightly to allow our hands to become more involved. While I moved my hand to her nipples, Lisa moved hers to my clit. When she first grabbed it I thought I would jump out of my skin, but she started off gently and worked me back into the sweaty frenzied female that I had been for most of the night.

I couldn't believe that I actually felt another orgasm coming on so quickly. I moved my free hand to Lisa's pussy and could feel how wet she was. It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't even know if she had an orgasm yet. I broke our kiss and looked at her. Her eyes opened immediately.

"Have you cum yet?" I whispered.

She smiled at me, obviously taken with my concern. "No, not yet, but I'm working on it."

I swallowed hard. "Tell me what I can do to help you along. This must be killing you."

She smiled at me in the most loving and appreciative way. Then she whispered, "Please lick me."

I pulled out of our tight kissing position and was about to kneel between Lisa's legs. Erika had been talking about tasting her all week and I was finally going to get my chance. Then she stopped me.

"Wait!" She whispered, just before she turned herself over, so that she was now in a position to go down on Debbie, while I was attending to her needs from behind.

Our little get together was all such a great idea and everyone seemed to be getting satisfied, yet I did have a major regret. I knew if we ever did anything like this again I was going to have to think of a way to record it all on film. Just the thought of Erika sitting on Debbie's face, with Lisa eating her pussy and me doing the same to Lisa, god – what a photo that would have made.

We continued in that position for a good while and then I could feel Debbie climaxing through Lisa's entire body. Then Lisa began to spasm and she was starting to cum too, so I pulled my mouth off of her pussy and inserted my fingers, searching out her 'g' spot. I found it right away, funny – it was in the same place as mine - and as soon as I applied some pressure I could sense that she had now found Nirvana.

As the entire daisy chain seemed to finally calm down I realized something for the first time. Lisa had an incredible ass and now I finally had two free hands.

Lisa was lying between Debbie's legs giving her pussy gentle loving kisses and licks. I think she was in a content mode at the time, but when she felt my hands part her cheeks I could sense that she raised her butt higher to meet me.

I wasn't sure yet if I was a breast girl, but I was definitely sure I was an ass girl. I had always loved Debbie's ass – even when I was a student. Now, thanks to Erika, I knew how to properly demonstrate how much I enjoyed that part of the anatomy.

I could tell Lisa was trained by Erika. There was no question that she had given herself an enema too; I thought I even detected a slight floral fragrance. Anyway I was more than glad that she didn't go to the trouble needlessly, as I methodically began licking and caressing her little pink star with my tongue.

After I thought that I had teased her long enough I inserted my tongue as far as I could inside her and once I did I moved one hand to her clit. Now I was able to use my tongue in the characteristic in and out motion, while massaging Lisa's clit with my hand. I was really hopeful I would be able to bring her to another orgasm.

I was performing my magic on Lisa for a while and I realized that I just had to do this to Debbie; I was just positive she would love it. Then I felt those recognizable tremors in Lisa's body and I knew she was about to cum. I increased the pace of my tongue and my hand grabbed her clit and gently squeezed it between my thumb and index finger and that was all she needed to erupt.

Lisa's entire body began to shake and the more her body convulsed the deeper I tried to insert my tongue. Finally, I could tell she had finished and my jaw was really starting to ache. I pulled off of her and saw her cradled between Debbie's legs looking at me with the most contented smile. Then she whispered to me.

"It should be about time for the grand finale before your girlfriend is too tired to take anymore." Then she gathered her strength to get off the bed and when she did I sat up and smiled as I looked over at Erika.

She was now straddling Debbie's waist and was bent forward and the two women were engaged in the most heated kissing session that I'd ever seen. It was such a turn on to watch those two incredible kissers together, and as I did I could not help but wonder whose style would ultimately prevail.

Watching them I realized that they were simply beautiful together and I wondered whether anyone would ever say that about me and Debbie or me and Erika or even me any anyone. At least one thing was certain, every fantasy Debbie ever had about Erika and Lisa must surely have been realized tonight.

I glanced at the clock on the night stand and I noticed it was twelve fifteen. We'd all been together now for more than three hours and even I was staring to feel a bit fatigued. I could only wonder what it was doing to Debbie.

"Jordan!"

I turned my attention to the side of the bed where Lisa was standing. I'm sure my expression must have been absolutely priceless, because she actually laughed. She was holding a clear strap-on dildo that must have been ten inches long, or about the same size collectively as three of the guys I had dated in Austin.

"I think you should put this on. I really think you should be the one to use it on her. It seems only right."

I looked at it and released a deep breath. "I've never used one of those before."

She looked a little confused and then she replied. "Have you ever been fucked by a guy before?"

I hesitated for just an instant and then I nodded in response unenthusiastically.

"Do what he did, only do it better and with feeling."

That sounded terribly simple to me, but it sure made a lot of sense. I got off of the bed and Lisa helped me strap on the dildo. I didn't know whether Debbie would like it or not, but I knew I sure hated the damn thing. Maybe it was a residual feeling that I had from the life I'd left at UT or maybe it was just the fact that I didn't want to use something artificial in our lovemaking. I wasn't at all sure what the concern was, but I'd work it all out later. Right now I was wearing a ten inch dildo and I felt silly as hell.

Lisa applied some lubricant to the clear penis and then she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for those incredible orgasms. You can lick me down there any time you want, Jordan."

I smiled at Lisa and then I kissed her. I was starting to get used to kissing her and I really enjoyed it. In many ways she kissed more like I did than Erika or Debbie and I think we had really good chemistry together when we fell into an embrace.

I took my purse from the top of the dresser and pulled out my new shade of lipstick and reapplied it to my slightly swollen lips. I always thought lipstick just looked sexy, but now I realize that it also lubricates the lips and makes kissing so much better.

I turned and looked at Debbie and Erika on the bed still locked in a passionate embrace. Then it occurred to me that maybe all of this doesn't have to be about pairing up. Maybe we could all fall into some sort of communal type relationship and no one would have to choose between one person and the other. A week ago I would have never thought such a thing possible, yet here we were – all four of us, totally enjoying each other and there was absolutely no sign of jealousy anywhere to be found.

I followed Lisa to the head of the bed and she lightly touched Erika's shoulder and whispered. Erika looked up and saw me wearing the dildo and smiled at me. Then she nodded, gave Debbie another quick kiss and then moved carefully off of her.

I could tell Debbie was getting near the point of exhaustion. She didn't display much stamina with me the first time we were together, so I could only imagine how tired she must now be. There was no question Lisa was right, this would be the finale. What I wasn't sure of was who she really wanted on the other end of this silly thing. That was when she looked up and saw me standing by the bed and then she saw what I had on.

I don't think she realized what it was right away, but when she finally focused on it she made eye contact with me and spoke.

"Come to me baby. I've been waiting for your turn."

I still wasn't convinced that she wouldn't rather have had Erika on the other end of this dildo, but I moved onto the bed anyway and carefully positioned myself between her legs, bringing the head of the dildo to her opening.

I didn't know how many orgasms Debbie had thus far, I only knew of two and they were pretty intense. But her pussy was even more swollen than mine was and I was a little concerned that this might not be very pleasurable for her.

As I was about to begin moving the dildo inside her she spoke. "Wait Jordan. For this one I want to be untied."

Then it was as if she suddenly remembered the safe word. "Physics."

I looked at Lisa and Erika standing by the bedside and they just shrugged their shoulders and began to untie the restraints. Once they were all removed Debbie locked her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers and kissed me more intensely than she ever had before. Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered.

"Fuck me lover; I want you to take charge of me."

I smiled at the sound of those words and then I took charge. I inserted the massive dildo inside her very slowly, being sure to check her tenderness after every couple inches. Finally it was fully inserted in her and I have to admit I was actually feeling good about the pleasure she would derive from our new little toy. I looked over to gauge Erika and Lisa's response to it all, but they were gone. I didn't know whether they had left the room to give us some privacy, or whether they had left the house to do their own thing. The truth was, I didn't much care at that moment.

I worked the dildo in and out slowly, hearing Debbie catch her breath nearly every time I re-entered her. "God, it's so huge, Jordan. I feel like it's about to split me in half."

"Tell me if it becomes too painful and I'll stop." I whispered to her between kisses.

She smiled at me and although I could hear an occasional groan escape from her lips, she never complained again. So I continued the slow but steady in-and-out motion and as I did Debbie and I fell into a rhythm. I began to feel her body move with mine to maximize the effect it was having on those thousands of nerve endings inside her.

After several minutes I felt Debbie's legs wrap around my butt and then lock together and then we started to kiss. Our position now reduced the length of the thrusts I could make, but I think that was Debbie's idea. So I did what I could and we continued to move in perfect unison.

While I was in school at UT I never kept track of how many times I was fucked by a guy. If my life depended on it and I had to put a number to it, I'd say it was not less than about twelve times and not more than fifteen.

Not one of the times was memorable for me. I never once experienced an orgasm during those times and I really hated it if the guy actually came on or in me. All-in-all I never enjoyed the experience and got to the point where I actually dreaded dating knowing that it might eventually lead to sex.

Okay, why am I thinking of all this now you wonder. Well, I guess it's because none of the things that I used to find distasteful were present now and I was actually enjoying making love to Debbie with this toy. So I tried to be as gentle as I could and I kept our kissing as heated as my dwindling energy level would allow.

After a good while I could tell Debbie was approaching her happy place. She slowly released the leg lock she had around my butt and I continued fucking her with deeper and deeper thrusts until I felt her body begin to spasm. Once I felt that happen, I increased the speed of my thrusting action and wrapped my hands around the underside of her ass and tried to pull her as tightly to me as I could. Then her eyes rolled back into her head and I felt the growing moisture consume my entire pubic area. Debbie was cumming and it appeared to be her most intense orgasm yet.

I knew she was totally wasted and I wanted to pull out of her before she closed up and removal of the dildo would be painful. And by the way she grimaced I think I barely made it in time. I rolled over next to her and removed the dildo and dropped it on the floor. Then I lay down next to her and she snuggled up to me and smiled.

"Baby, thank you for the greatest single sex night of my life. It was absolutely fantastic and I'm totally spent."

I smiled at her and kissed her on the face. I was glad she felt that way and I was delighted that the evening seemed to meet everyone's expectations. I guess I'd have to say that thanks to Erika and Lisa, the entire night was a huge success.

As I glanced at the clock and saw that it was now one-fifteen in the morning, Debbie was finally fast asleep and I was wide awake. Yes, it sure enough was a success, though I couldn't help but wonder what the ultimate fallout of it all might be. But I guess I can deal with that on another day.

________

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers