A Night at Debbie's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I was starting to touch myself and my own breathing was becoming accelerated and I forced myself to move to the other side of the bed and find out what mischief Erika was up to.

Erika was one of those very rare individuals. It seemed no matter what she did, or what position she would ever find herself in, she always looked incredible. I was now watching her ass in that incredible mesh body suit with her knees perched on the floor. Her body was leaning against the side of the bed towards Debbie's left leg and she was sucking ever so sensually on her toes. Oh god, it was simply one of the most erotic scenes I ever saw in my life and I felt my mouth go totally dry as I watched.

I felt something in my body take over and guide me to the floor. I wasn't following a script or any sort of plan I was familiar with, I was actually moving like a heat seeking missile with a fixed target in mind. I moved Erika's legs apart with my hands and she must have sensed it was me, because she spread them as far apart she could without losing her balance.

I dropped a pillow onto the floor between her legs and then I lay down on my back and worked my head directly under her beautiful ass. I was about to do something I had never done before and I was being driven by sheer lust. I was now close enough to smell Erika's scent and it only fueled the intensity I was already feeling for this woman.

I used my hands to pull her towards me and she immediately sensed what I was trying to do. Moments later I noticed that she lowered herself down to accommodate me and at that instant I was really glad I left plenty of slack in the pantyhose.

Her ass was almost on my face and I used my hands to move her cheeks apart. And that's when I saw my prize; I was looking directly at her tiny pink star. I pulled her down just a bit further and then my lips made contact and I began to lick and kiss her in her most forbidden spot.

In a million years I would have never done this for a guy, but when Erika had mentioned it last night I knew I could not wait to do it to her. At the time I had no idea whether I'd like it or not, but that question didn't remain unanswered for very long.

I could tell by Erika's reaction that she was enjoying the attention immensely and that made me want to please her all the more. I stopped the kissing and licking and I started to work my tongue deep inside her, pulling her cheeks as far apart as I could - to get as deep as I possibly could. By her reaction I could tell it was sheer bliss for her and that reaction only increased my enjoyment.

I could not believe the sensation I was feeling with my tongue as far in Erika's ass as it could go and suddenly I just could not stand it anymore. I had to cum and I was reasonably sure she did too. I released the hold I had on Erika's cheeks, which slightly forced my head back and caused my tongue to be slightly dislodged from her ass.

I moved one hand to my pussy and my other hand to Erika's pussy and I started to massage both of our clits, while I continued to lick her with as much intensity as I could muster. I started my orgasm almost immediately and my body began to shake and the more I shook the harder I massaged Erika's clit until I felt her body also begin to spasm.

My orgasm hadn't subsided completely, but I wanted to focus my attention on Erika's clit and I continued the intense tongue fucking I was giving her. Her orgasm had been intense and it seemed to roll through her body in slow motion. My mouth was getting really sore now and for an instant I didn't know if her orgasm would outlast my jaw.

Finally, I felt her spasms gradually subside and her hand covered my hand in a move I immediately understood to mean, 'easy baby!'

I moved my body out from under Erika and worked myself up onto my feet. I was feeling a bit wobbly – especially on my heels. My jaw was sore and I had Erika's scent all over my face and I knew that alone could keep me in a constant state of arousal. My mouth was parched and I knew I needed water so I headed for the kitchen, where I grabbed four bottles of spring water from Debbie's refrigerator.

I brought the bottles back to the bedroom and closed the door. I put two bottles on the dresser and unscrewed the tops of the other two bottles and brought them over to the bed.

Lisa had worked her body into a fascinating position. At one end she was sucking on one of Debbie's nipples while fondling the other with her hand. At the other end she kept her pussy directly over Debbie's right hand and she was rubbing or grinding it against her fingers. It looked like she allowed Debbie to occasionally fondle her, but if either woman got too aroused Lisa would apparently move her pussy out of reach.

As I watched her I realized it was a form of devilish torture and I wondered how many times Debbie had already been on the brink of an orgasm before she was denied. I got Lisa's attention and when she saw the water I could see a look of absolute relief on her face. She rose up and drank about half the contents, before she handed the bottle back to me. Then she returned her attention to Debbie's nipples as if she had never missed a beat.

I took the other bottle and moved to the other side of the bed to get Debbie's attention. Once she finally realized what I was trying to do, I could tell she was way too confused to talk. I sensed that with what Lisa and Erika were doing to her she was suffering from sensory overload and she simply couldn't utter a single word. I held the bottle to her mouth with one hand and raised her head with the other and helped her drink. At first she started to consume the water too quickly spilling it on herself in the process, but then I slowed her down and let her finish the bottle.

At first the look in her eyes was sheer appreciation. Then she tried to talk and I could tell she tried to mouth the words "release me." I reminded her that if she wanted it all to stop she had to use the escape word. Then I put my lips to hers and kissed her. I intended it to be a short kiss, but there was something about kissing Debbie that I just found addictive and once I started it was tough to stop. Within moments we began French kissing each other with such intensity I was starting to get wet again. Then Debbie's eye's opened wide and she yelled into my mouth.

"Oh my god!"

I knew I wasn't that great a kisser yet, so nothing I did would have caused that kind of a reaction in her. I pulled my head back to try and determine what had caused such a response in her and I immediately saw the answer. Erika's face was pressed tightly against Debbie's crotch and I knew first hand what she was experiencing.

Debbie was now getting her nipples sucked and pinched by one girl and getting her pussy licked by another and I could only imagine the array of wonderful sensations she was experiencing. I pulled back to give her room to enjoy the time of her life without any further distractions.

I finished the water that was in Lisa's bottle and put the empty bottles on the night stand before moving to the other side of the bed. I climbed onto the bed and lowered my body until I was roughly in the same position as Erica, but directly facing her. She saw me positioning myself alongside her and when my head was within inches of hers she pulled her face back and began using her hand on Debbie's clit.

I wanted to participate too so I took my hand and began dragging my nails along Debbie's outer lips. I use that technique on myself whenever my nails are long enough and I knew it drove me batty. I was so close to Erika's face now that I could feel her wonderful breath against my lips.

I know I wanted this to be all about Debbie, but I was overcome by the moment and the feelings that I've been developing for this woman. I moved my lips to hers and put my free hand at the back of her head, pulling her towards me, and then I began to kiss her with the intense passion that had been building within me for her since yesterday.

If my life depended on it I would find it terribly difficult to identify whether Erika or Debbie was the better kisser. I'd easily classify each of them as sensational kissers, yet they're not remotely similar. I know that might sound confusing, but let me try and explain it to see if I can make it any clearer.

Debbie's kisses are so gentle and sensual and kissing her almost makes you feel that you're about to lose contact with the rest of your body. You immediately become fully immersed in the wonderful feelings brought on by her sexy lips dragging sensually across your own that you soon become totally unaware of all else happening around you. She uses her tongue to occasionally vary the routine and tease, instead of using it as a weapon. I'd classify Debbie's approach as driving you slowly into a fantasy world with you wanting and desiring more, yet never getting your fill.

If there's a more sensual or passionate animal on the planet than Erika I want her name. By her very appearance Erika oozes sensuality, but it's certainly not all talk. If you want any idea of what you're in for with that woman, all you have to do is spend about two minutes kissing her and you know that she owns you. Erika infuses passion into everything she does and nothing reflects that more than her style of kissing. She takes charge and you know it immediately and in the blink of an eye she will kiss you more passionately that anyone ever has before her, while at the same time using her teeth and her tongue in a controlled assault on your mouth that simply leaves you breathless.

I guess in a word, kissing Debbie is like a total out of body experience. Kissing Erika is like a total body experience, because every single nerve ending wants to participate.

So as we both lay there playing with Debbie's pussy, her fingers on the inside and mine on the outside, Erika continued to kiss and bite my lower lip, while raking the stud in her tongue across my teeth. Feeling her stud each time only got me wetter and I think she could sense that.

Then I felt her begin to massage my cheeks with her free hand and then she started to work her fingers between them towards my ass. God, how I wished I had another free set of hands to assist her back there by spreading my cheeks fully apart. As she got closer to her goal I realized how badly I wanted her fingers inside me back there and I elevated my butt, trying to hasten her along.

We'd barely gotten started into a routine when we both felt Debbie's body begin to convulse. Erika and I opened our eyes wide at the same instant and we each knew what was about to happen. I also suspected that this was going to be Debbie's first orgasm of the evening and I was ready to enjoy it vicariously.

Instinctively we both pulled our hands away from Debbie's pussy at the same instant and they were immediately replaced by Erika's face. Although I could not see exactly what she was doing to her, I suspected that it was the same wonderful thing that she did to me a couple days ago. And then as the lower half of Debbie's body was beginning to levitate off the bed I was certain of it. Erika was sucking and nibbling on her clit and dragging her stud across it. I could vividly recall that a combination of those three things nearly put me into orbit last Thursday night at the restaurant.

Moments later Debbie erupted and I realized that Erika was unaware that she was a squirter. I would imagine that sort of experience would affect each woman differently. I know at first it surprised the hell out of me because I was totally unaware that some women could ejaculate, but it had the effect of turning me on tremendously. Now I wondered what effect it would have on Erika. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

I knew immediately when Debbie started to ejaculate because Erika's body also started to spasm. I sensed she was starting to cum too so I quickly moved my hand between her legs to massage her clit.

It was hard for me to imagine that Erika could be overcome be so much stimulation, but I think that was now happening to her. I watched in utter amazement as she pulled her head off of Debbie's clit and replaced it with her hand. At first I had no idea why she made the change, but then it fell into place for me. Erika had positioned her face directly in front of Debbie's pussy and I could now see that Debbie was ejaculating all over her face. I thought it was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

I was now rubbing Erika's clit between my thumb and index finger and she was using her free hand to pinch her nipple. Just watching the entire scene unfold before my very eyes was enough to finally push me over the edge. Using my free hand I started to furiously apply stimulation to my own little fun place and moments later I joined Erika and Debbie in a massive orgasm that seemed to magically envelop the three of us.

As I closed my eyes, the orgasm raked through my body and I remember rubbing Erika's and my pussy as if our lives depended on it. Although the first orgasm seemed to start out small, between the added stimulation and watching Debbie squirt all over Erika's face, it all finally proved to be just too much for me and another successive orgasm, even more potent than the first, began to invade my body.

I think I might have even passed out for a moment. When I opened my eyes Erika was lying next to me on her back and her breathing was accelerated. I couldn't even see Debbie's face, but at least the lower half of her body had calmed down. I crawled over to Erika and while my hand continued to rub the outer folds of her pussy, I started to gently lick and kiss her face in the same manner Debbie did to me our first night together.

She opened her eyes and looked at me in a way she hadn't done before and then she spoke in a whisper.

"My god Jordan, you're an incredible lover. I could get so used to doing this with you."

I thought that was quite a testimonial from the person who I considered to be the sexiest woman I'd ever seen, but she just had an orgasm and I wasn't going to hold her to that statement anytime soon. I just smiled at her without saying a word and continued to kiss and lick her face clean. She was too spent to do anything but lay there and that was totally fine with me. And at that moment I was really glad I had Debbie, because I knew it would be terribly easy to fall head over heels in love with this woman, but I wasn't exactly sure there was any real future in it.

I kept kissing and fondling Erika for the longest time, loving every minute of it. I hate to admit it, but for a while it was as if we were the only ones in the room and once I realized I was feeling that way I made a real effort to stop and get off the bed. I think normally she would have been surprised and maybe even hurt that I left her, except she remembered we all were really there for another purpose.

I got a bottle of water from the dresser and opened it and leaned over to hold it for Erika. I knew she must be dehydrated from all her oral activity and would probably consume the entire bottle and I was right. When I took the empty bottle away I glanced up at the other end of the bed and I was delighted to see that Lisa had changed positions.

She was now sitting on Debbie's face and I could see Debbie's tongue working away at Lisa's pussy. Lisa was leaning against the headboard with her arms spread across the back. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was rolling back and forth between her lips. It was more than obvious that she was thoroughly enjoying being serviced by Debbie and from what I could see down below, Debbie was also enjoying every moment, as well.

Erika leaned up on her arms and saw what I was staring at. Then she looked at me and spoke.

"Would you like to taste Lisa now?"

That was a really difficult question for me to answer. I knew I loved Debbie, as in spend the rest of my life with her kind of love, and if it had just been her and me in that room I would have been deliriously happy.

As you no doubt can tell, however, I also have developed some rather intense feelings for Erika. I haven't determined the exact nature of those feelings yet, but I suspect they may be more like lust. Of course, I also know that under the right conditions they could be a lot more.

Lisa also oozed sex appeal. Her long dark hair and those killer eyes would easily be enough for any woman. Of course, there was more – a lot more. She also had that incredible body and it was so close right now I knew that if I didn't jump at the chance I might not get another.

But all that said, I opted for the more politically correct response. "I'd much rather spend the rest of the night between your legs, but I'd be cheating Debbie. I know how much she wants you."

The smile on Erika's face told me that was exactly the right answer. She crawled off the bed onto my side and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss that could have caused me to totally rethink the way I looked at the world. Then she moved towards the headboard and whispered to Lisa, who looked over at me and smiled.

Then Lisa carefully rolled off of Debbie's face. Unfortunately no one had stopped to tell Debbie what was about to happen and the look on her face after Lisa's pussy was taken away was like that of a child who had just had her candy yanked from her hand. For an instant I was not sure whether she was going to cry or try to kill someone.

That look lasted for about two seconds until she saw that Erika was about to take Lisa's place. Then Debbie looked over at me and smiled for an instant before Erika lowered her incredible body down onto Debbie's face. Then she leaned back and grabbed the headboard with her hands and quickly fell into the same rhythm that Lisa was in only moments earlier.

The clock on Debbie's nightstand was reading ten thirty. We'd been engaged in our little love fest for more than ninety minutes and although I already had two orgasms it seemed as if we had just gotten started.

I watched Lisa on the other side of the bed rummaging through Erica's Versace bag and then she pulled out some lipstick and reapplied it to her lips. All the while her eyes never broke contact with mine.

Standing there in just those thigh highs and high heels was enough to get my motor running all over again. I was pretty surprised by myself thus far. Even after two or I should say nearly three orgasms I was still ready and eager to play some more. This was nothing like the Jordan I used to know but in truth I was definitely not that person any more and would never be again.

I took a quick look at the head of the bed and I could tell Debbie had died and gone to heaven. I had no idea how long she had been fantasizing about licking Erika's pussy and I was so glad I had something to do with making it finally happen.

I crawled onto the bed in the huge hollow between Debbie's legs and gave Lisa my most inviting smile. It must have worked because she smiled back at me and proceeded to climb onto the bed.

I was sitting with my back to the left side and my legs straight out towards the other side. Lisa positioned herself so that she was now sitting directly in front of me between my legs, with her legs straddling my hips and my legs straddling hers. We sat there staring at each other. Our pussies and our faces were barely inches apart.

I immediately thought about the kiss she had given me earlier and I could feel my juices starting to flow once again. I broke eye contact with her and looked down at her boobs which were touching mine. I was too new at this lesbian thing to have ever considered whether I loved large boobs or small. Debbie's were a perfectly normal size and I absolutely loved kissing and sucking on them. Erika's were quite a bit larger and on her beautiful tall slender frame they were simply perfect. Now I was staring at the largest boobs I'd ever seen in my life and I realized my hands had moved to them and I was gently caressing them and playing with Lisa's incredibly large nipples.