A Night at Debbie's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't wait for any questions or comments; I saw everything I needed to see in their eyes. I was definitely not the timid wall flower they had known for the past twenty years and I was sure that there would be some post-trauma discussion at another time. I bent down to retrieve my raincoat and I put it on as I spun around towards the front door.

"I gotta run; please don't bother to wait up Elaine, I'll be staying at Debbie's tonight." But I had a real sense that after what they had just seen, she already suspected as much.

I understand that there was a time many years ago when certain male exhibitionists would venture out in public with nothing on but a raincoat for the sole purpose of exposing themselves to whomever happened by at the time. I know all about that now of course, but I can still recall many years ago watching a comedy skit on television on some show about that very thing and when I glanced over at my parents with a rather confused expression on my face unable to understand the joke, my daddy took the time to explain it all to me.

In a rather odd way, as I sat in my car driving over to Debbie's at about fifteen miles an hour over the speed limit, I think I now actually understood what it was like to be one of those exhibitionists clad in only a raincoat. I damn well didn't want a ticket, but I sure didn't want to keep Erika and Lisa waiting in their car parked in front of Debbie's house nearly naked, wondering what in the world had happened to me. And as that thought occurred to me, the speedometer inched its way to twenty miles over the speed limit.

As luck would have it I drove into Debbie's driveway literally seconds before Erika's Corvette pulled in next to me on my left side. I got out of my car and walked over to Erika's car and as I did Lisa rolled down the window and whistled at me as I was clicking along in my heels on the driveway. I think I was actually somewhat embarrassed, but I didn't have the time right now to worry about it, so I just smiled in response.

I leaned into the window on the passenger side of Erika's car and I had two rather delightful surprises. The first one was feeling two hands grab my head and gently pull me into a deep French kiss that nearly made me weak-kneed. By the time Lisa released me I realized that my heart was pounding and I must have had a truly bewildered look on my face.

"Mmmm, I have been sooo anxious to do that." She purred, and as I exhaled deeply I realized those were the first words Lisa uttered to me thus far and they were well worth the wait.

"Wow," was all I could say in response. It wasn't very original, but it definitely got the message across and put a smile on her face.

"Pretty incredible job there with the make-up, Jordan," Erika said, smiling at me like a true mentor who was proud of her charge. I just smiled back at her with the same appreciative smile that she had recognized from me the night before.

The other surprise was how incredibly sexy these two women looked. Of course I'd already seen Erika's heart-stopping outfit the night before, but the effect it had on me at that moment wasn't diminished in the slightest. As usual she looked absolutely perfect and now I was fortunate enough to know that the woman behind that incredible look wasn't just a beautiful face, she brought the entire package to the table and one day she would be such a prize catch for some lucky woman and as that thought crossed my mind I realized I was feeling somewhat envious or even jealous of that unknown person.

Sometimes lesser is better and Lisa was serving as a poster child for that expression tonight. She sat in the car nearly swallowed up by the tan leather seat in nothing but white thigh highs and a pair of clear Lucite eight inch platform heels, identical to the pair I had at home in my closet. She was totally comfortable in her nudity and as I looked down at her incredible body she parted her legs slightly so I could better see her treasure and then smiled at me. I could definitely feel my heart rate increasing once again, as I was looking down and staring at heaven's gate.

"You ladies are absolutely gorgeous, as usual," I finally managed to say, as I continued to peek into the car and feast my eyes on its delightful contents. Both women looked at each other first and smiled, before they returned their attention to me.

"Give me a few minutes inside getting Debbie ready, then I'll come out and get you both," I said. The women nodded simultaneously at me and I started heading towards the front door of Debbie's house.

I opened my purse and quickly used my little brush to reapply my lipstick after that incredible kiss Lisa had greeted me with moments earlier. Then I rang the bell and the first sound I heard was Satan's less than friendly greeting that would have normally sent a chill racing down my spine. Then he barked one more time before and I heard Debbie's voice calming him down and I realized that the sound of her voice had the same effect on me, even standing on the other side of the front door.

Then the outside porch light came on and I heard the door unlock and open and a moment later Debbie was standing there nearly naked, covered up only in a bathrobe just like I had requested. That incredible cranberry lipstick was on her lips and the discovery caused me to smile warmly at her.

As she opened the door she was smiling, but then her smile seemed to fade and she was suddenly staring at me with a near blank expression on her face. I suddenly got scared as I realized that there was barley a trace of recognition in her face for the person standing in front of her.

Then she finally shattered the awkward silence between us and spoke to me in a near whisper. "Jordan . . . is that really you?"

"I guess that all depends, Miss Masters. Were you expecting any other nearly naked women at your house tonight?" I replied, trying to inject a little humor into the conversation in the hope of bringing the color back to her face.

She didn't respond to my comment, but she backed up enough to allow me to step inside the house so I didn't have to feel like I was on display under the porch light for her neighbors' viewing pleasure. Then she closed the door behind me, but never took her eyes off of me.

Since all of the work was for her anyway I decided to slip the raincoat off, so that I was now standing in front of her in my new outfit waiting for some outward sign of approval from her. It took nearly a full minute, but I was not disappointed.

"Oh my god, Jordan . . . I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life." She said, with a trembling voice that was barely audible, even at only two feet away.

I guess it sounds terribly superficial of me to say this, but I think I would have been willing to marry anyone, regardless of their sex or species, who would ever have uttered those very words to me. I guess I was really fortunate it just happened to be Debbie.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately and she more than responded. I had realized last night how much I missed her and I needed to taste her lips and feel her body against mine. After just a few seconds I reluctantly had to break our kiss.

"C'mon baby, I want to get you ready, Erika and Lisa are already waiting outside in the car."

Suddenly, Debbie was overcome by that deer-in-the-headlights look in her gorgeous brown eyes and then she seemed to regain her composure, as her hands were suddenly all over my body, gently caressing my boobs and rubbing across my very wet pussy.

"Oh god, Jordan – I really just want you. Please go tell them that we changed our minds and then you and I can make love all night in my . . . in our bed."

I was so enjoying the effect I was having on this beautiful woman. I never had anyone desire me that much before – hell, I guess I never really had anyone desire me at all before, and it almost pained me when I realized what I had been missing. I moved her away from me slightly and made eye contact with her.

"I want to make love with you too, but I promise you this is not something you want to miss. I know you've always had an attraction to Erika and Lisa, I saw as much on your face in school on Wednesday. I really want you to experience them and if you never want to do it again afterwards that will be perfectly fine with me. If you want to make them an ongoing part of our lovemaking, well that will be totally fine with me too. Okay?"

She considered what I had just told her for a moment and then she finally nodded her assent.

"Okay then, let's get into your bedroom and set the stage." She nodded again and then instinctively turned and I followed her into the master bedroom.

Debbie's bedroom was much like the rest of the house, tastefully decorated with the artsy touches visible everywhere. The room was much larger than mine and certainly no where near the size of Erika's, but it was definitely the master suite in this house.

A huge four poster king size bed in dark stained wood was against the far wall covered by a maroon bedspread. The bed didn't seem like it was her taste to me and I suspected it was the spoils from her earlier marriage. There was also a large chest that was adjacent to the footboard where I suspected she stored extra blankets and pillows.

A two drawer night stand was positioned on each side of the bed. On the top of each nightstand was a matching white porcelain lamp topped with maroon shade. A large ceiling fan with a single white globe light fixture hummed at a medium speed above the bed and circulated the air nicely.

Directly opposite the bed was a television set sitting on a dark stained wood stand, along with a combination VCR and DVD player located on a lower shelf. Adjacent to the television was a small stand holding about a hundred or so DVD movies.

To the left of the entryway was a large matching dresser, with a huge silk floral arrangement with maroon and white flowers on the top. Beyond the dresser was a closed door that I could only assume was the closet.

On the far right side of the room was the entryway into the master bath and beyond that there was a pendulum wall clock lazily ticking away. I'm sure I would become very familiar with this room in the future, but now I had no time to waste.

I moved to the bed and with one quick flipping motion I pulled all the blankets off and draped them across the large chest. Then I pulled the pairs of pantyhose from my purse and looked over at Debbie with a rather wicked grin on my face.

"Okay gorgeous, get on the bed and spread those incredible legs of yours."

Debbie had a vague idea of what I had planned tonight, but I never let her in on all of the details, after all – it was supposed to be a surprise. At that instant there was a brief moment of hesitation when I looked into her eyes and I wasn't exactly sure whether she would go for a mild bondage scenario or not, but then she took off her robe and draped it on the chest and then she fell into the center of the bed totally naked and surrendered herself to the moment.

I used the pantyhose I brought along to secure each of her limbs to a corner poster of the bed, making sure that each restraint was loose enough to allow everyone unfettered access to her, yet not cause her any pain. Then I stepped back and admired my work. Well, I didn't take any bondage training in school, but it was not half bad.

Looking at Debbie literally spread eagled on that bed really got my juices flowing. She looked so incredibly beautiful, but at the same time I really loved how totally helpless she appeared. That was the first time the entire evening that I actually wished I was alone with her.

Before I left to get Erika and Lisa I kneeled on the bed and moved my face close to hers. Then I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes that were so loving and trusting.

"Remember Debbie, I love you and I want this to be pleasurable for you. If it stops being enjoyable, use the word 'Physics' and I'll make sure everything stops immediately. That's your escape word, so don't forget it. Okay?"

She looked at me and nodded. Then before I left she called out my name.

"Jordan!"

I stopped before I reached the doorway and came back to the side of the bed and looked down at her and smiled.

"Miss me already?"

She smiled up at me before she responded. "I just wanted to tell you - without anyone else in the room, that I'm absolutely crazy about you. And if you still want to walk through the school holding my hand – or anything else you might want to do in public that won't get us arrested, I'd be honored to do it with you."

I stared down at her for a long moment, knowing and fully appreciating how much time she must have put into arriving at that decision. I knew that it must have been difficult for her and because I knew that I realized in many ways that it was the ultimate commitment for her to make towards the success of our relationship. She knew that being a couple was important to me and because of that she was willing to subvert her own feelings and that's when it all seemed to come together for me; that's what love is really all about.

At that moment I don't think I could have possibly loved that woman any more. I kissed the tip of my finger and gently put it on her lips and told her I'd be right back with two incredibly sexy women to do things to her that I could only dream about. She smiled at me and I headed out to the car, concerned that I might have kept the two vixens waiting too long.

I shut off the porch light and went outside without my raincoat. Once I was outside I realized that if I actually thought about it I would have put on the stupid coat, realizing that these people were also about to be my neighbors. I guess that lapse of judgment was the result of being a bit too distracted.

Erika and Lisa were sitting in the car where I left them listening to one of the local radio stations cranking out the tunes. When they saw me approach the car they both got out and it was then that I realized how glad I was that I had actually turned off the porch light. I'd totally forgotten that with the exception of her thigh highs Lisa was totally naked.

Erika stepped out of the car and grabbed a small Versace overnight bag from behind the seat. Then she locked her car and armed the alarm and the three of us walked to the front door. I had a moment of clarity as I wondered how this procession would appear to any of the neighbors who just happened to catch a glimpse of us heading into the house wearing our triple 'X' rated glad rags.

Satan barked again when he heard us enter the house. Moments later he came up to sniff me and I spoke to him in my best baby voice as I stroked his head. I realized that I was actually starting to really like that animal. Then he lumbered slowly back in the direction of the kitchen. I guess that was the first test to determine whether I was accepted as a new resident in his domain.

I could tell by her smile that Erika was totally amused by the whole scene, but Lisa didn't fare as well. She appeared to be a bit unnerved by the entire incident and I would probably need to keep Debbie's bedroom door closed in order to abate her concerns around such a huge creature.

I took the lead and when we entered the bedroom we walked to the left side of the bed and looked down at Debbie tied to her bed posts looking so totally vulnerable. Upon seeing all three of us enter the room I could see a sexual hunger developing in her eyes that I didn't see earlier and I had little doubt that she was going to enjoy everything that was about to happen to her on that bed tonight.

I realized that Debbie already knew Lisa from her class, but she had never met Erika before and I was excited to be the one to introduce them. I couldn't help but notice that Debbie was now staring at her the same way she had done in the hallway at school and Erika was returning the stare.

As I watched Debbie's and Erika's eyes remain locked on each other, I admit that I felt a tinge of jealousy. These were the two women I cared most about in the whole world salivating over each other and I realized that if I couldn't keep Debbie on my own, then I might as well know it now.

Erika and Lisa never said a word to each other, but they separated. Lisa went to the head of the bed and Erika moved over to the other side by Debbie's legs. I glanced at Debbie's alarm clock and noted that it was eight-forty five and the show was about to begin.

I remained standing at the side of the bed taking it all in, at least for the moment. Obviously I had never been to anything like this before, so I wanted to learn as much as I could, as well as participate. When I first discussed the proposal with Erika I explained to her that although I thought Debbie and I had something special together, both of us were incredibly attracted to her and Lisa. Despite the attraction, I told her that I suspected that it would take an awful lot for Debbie to ever act on those feelings and I actually doubted she really ever would. That was why I wanted to pursue the whole idea in the first place.

I asked Erika that if she and Lisa had a chance to make love to a beautiful woman and do whatever they wanted to her, would they be interested in helping me with my plan. She was not only excited about the idea, but some of the best suggestions were hers.

Anyway, I told her that the only limit for the night was no pain, but everything else was fair game unless Debbie pulled the plug herself. I explained to Erika that I wanted to watch what she and Lisa would be doing to Debbie, but I also realized that I would not be able to just sit there the entire time without participating at some level, and I'd probably join in and be intimate with each woman at least once.

Since I was already somewhat familiar with Erika, I was really anxious to watch Lisa in action. I think lingerie is extremely attractive on a woman, but the simple beauty of Lisa wearing only her thigh highs and those sexy high heels absolutely thrilled me as I watched her maneuver.

I'd been anxious to see Lisa's breasts since I first saw her in the hallway and I was not at all disappointed. They were huge, at least two sizes larger than Erika's, and wonderfully full. I was only guessing, but I suspected they were not less than a 38D and all natural. You had to love those Hispanic genes.

But as large and sexy as Lisa's breasts were, that was not the most exciting thing to me about them. Lisa had the longest and thickest nipples I'd ever seen in my life. They were rock hard and they were easily an inch in length, if not longer, and much wider than my thumb. I could tell that they had also caught Debbie's attention, as she had already shifted her focus from Erika to Lisa.

I watched Lisa move like a cat from the side of the bed towards Debbie's head and then she lowered herself to her elbows and slowly began to plant gentle kisses all over her face. Each time Debbie tried to meet Lisa's lips with her own, Lisa would gently pull back and utter the phrase, "uh-uh," in the most teasing fashion.

I could tell that Debbie was becoming somewhat frustrated not being able to kiss Lisa on the mouth, but eventually she stopped trying and Lisa was able to continue kissing all around her face and neck, interspersing her kisses with soft sensual love bites.

After about ten or fifteen minutes of that kind of torture, Lisa slowly moved her right hand to Debbie's nipple and began gently massaging and pinching it between her thumb and index finger. I watched as she did so and I could tell she was adjusting and readjusting the pressure she was applying as she went according to Debbie's reaction.

Just watching Lisa kissing and fondling Debbie was giving me goose bumps, so I could only imagine the effect it had on her on the inside. I realized what Lisa was doing, as simple as it may have appeared, was incredibly intoxicating. I watched Debbie's breathing gradually increase and her eyes roll back in her head each time Lisa's mouth touched her somewhere on her face or neck.