A Night in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at the dance club there was a very long line out the door that may have had 100 people. We got into the line at the end. "I didn't realize it would be this busy yet," Sara said. "I hope we can get in."

"Me too. Do we have a backup plan?"

"Unfortunately no, but I'm sure we can find something if we need to try elsewhere. Maybe the bouncers at the front can give us suggestions. Let's give it a few minutes and see if the line is moving."

"Okay," I said. We stood there and watched people for several minutes and several more people added to the line behind us. The line didn't move much and it wasn't looking promising.

Then one of the bouncers started walking down line of people, talking to a few along the way, and he finally got to us and stopped. "Hello, ladies. Do you have a VIP reservation with us?" he asked.

"Unfortunately no," Sara replied. "I really hope we can get in."

The bouncer looked us up and down and said, "I think I can find you a spot. Come with me ladies."

Sara and I looked at each other with excitement and we followed him to the front of the line. "Let me see your IDs." We gave them to him and then we got stamped on our hands. "Follow me."

He brought us to two seats on the end of the bar and let the bar tender know he was seating us there. "The bar tender's name is Jamie and she will take care of you. If you are going to do any dancing, feel free to leave your purses with her behind the bar if you don't want to leave them out or carry them."

"Great! Thanks!" Sara said and the bouncer winked and headed back to the door.

We sat down and the music was blaring. I felt the thumping of the base in my body like it was driving my heart rate. The place was big and the dance floor was fairly busy. Near the dance floor there were platforms with women wearing something close to a bikini top and very short shorts dancing in a very erotic way. There were some tables spread around with a few of them empty with signs that said "Reserved for VIP" and a bouncer watching over them. To one side we could see the DJ dancing as he worked. We ordered a couple of drinks and observed the scene for a while. It was hard to talk to each other without yelling.

After about fifteen minutes a song came on that Sara really liked. It was a good dance tune and Sara grabbed my arm. "Let's dance to this one," she yelled.

"Hang on," I said. I looked at Jamie who already had a tab set up for us and held up my purse. Jamie saw and came over immediately.

"You want me to keep those safe?" she asked.

"That would be great," I yelled back. "Thank you!"

Jamie took our purses and we headed to the middle of the dance floor and started rocking to the beat. It was a good song and it was followed by several more good songs. We danced together for at least four or five more.

While dancing I noticed several guys who were dancing with women checking us out. I smiled but tried to focus on the music and Sara. I also knew that anybody looking from the right direction was probably getting a good view of my tits and I tried to keep upright as much as possible to keep them from falling out of my dress.

As we kept dancing Sara got more into it and began dancing with her arms and hands stretched above her head. She was a great dancer. The only problem was that her single band of fabric that went across her boobs was slipping as she twisted and reached for the ceiling. Her boobs were falling out underneath the band of fabric and I could see the bottoms of both areolas. It was the weight of her boobs and the bouncing that was the problem.

I tried looking at her to get her attention but she was lost into the music with her eyes closed and I didn't want to ruin it for her. When the song ended I stepped toward her and said, "Your top is slipping." She looked down and saw that both nipples were mostly exposed and also were quite hard. I glanced to my side and saw a couple guys staring.

"Oh!" she said. "Thanks." She tugged down the band of fabric to cover herself but her hard nipples stretched the fabric. "Let's take a breather," she yelled as the next song was starting. "I'm starting to perspire too much."

"Me too."

We went back to our seats to cool off. We finished our drinks and then we ordered a new round. "There were so many guys checking you out," Sara yelled over the music. "You are such a good dancer!"

"Nothing compared to you. I think the guys were looking at you," I smiled and thought of how good she looked on the dance floor. She really knew how to move to the music in a seductive way.

Just then a couple older guys showed up in front of us. They were probably in their early to mid-40s. "Would you both like to dance?" one of them asked? The guy asking was one of the guys who I noticed was staring at us on the dance floor a few minutes ago. His shirt was unbuttoned half-way down and I could see his skin was shiny from perspiration. His friend was standing behind and to his left and was staring at me. I looked back at Sara who was responding to the guy. He was leaning down so that she could speak into his ear. They talked back and forth for a few minutes and then the guy stepped back and talked with his friend.

Sara leaned forward to talk to me without having the need to yell. "I told them we were going to take a break for a while. I hope that is okay with you. I wasn't interested in them."

"Fine with me. I saw those guys on the dance floor staring at you when your top slipped."

She laughed. "He said they thought we were the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing. He also said his friend could not keep his eyes off of you."

"I saw him staring at me the whole time," I said. "It was a little creepy."

"I think he was eying up your boobs. Your top shifted to the side as you leaned into the bar and for a while your boob was pretty much out there for viewing," she said with a big smile.

I looked down and saw the fabric caught on my left nipple, and if not for that my entire breast would be hanging out. I brought my hand up immediately to fix it and Sara grabbed my arm.

"Give them a little show," she said. "Let them get all horny and excited. They aren't going to get anything from us but it is fun to tease, right? You said you like to be an exhibitionist sometimes, so give them a little exhibition." She looked at me with pleading eyes. "God I wish I chose that outfit. It's so fucking hot. I'm also getting horny looking at it," she laughed.

My exhibition experience was at topless or nude beaches, or walking around braless in public where my nipples could faintly be seen. Flashing people in a dance club was a new experience. Sure I have worn very sexy and revealing dresses, but not quite this revealing.

I glanced over at the guys who were standing about ten feet away talking to each other while still stealing glances over at us. "I think you got the hottest outfit," I replied. "There is no way I would look as good as you in that."

I looked down at her dress and her rock hard nipples were quite visible stretching the band of fabric. Her left nipple was starting to poke out again underneath the band, and the bottom of her dress was so short that I could see her thong between her spread legs. I tightened my legs since mine would also probably show if I wasn't careful.

"Your nipple is coming out again," I said. Sara had a fairly light colored tan that looked nice against the black fabric of her dress and her brownish nipples stood out against the color of her skin. Mine weren't as brown as hers but they also tended to stand out against my skin and were pretty visible if I went braless in a white shirt.

She looked down. "I'll let it be for now," she winked. "I'll fix it before we go dance again."

I brought my hand down to my waist and I resisted the urge to fix my dress. We continued talking and Sara was describing some of the hot guys on the dance floor behind me. She was telling me which guys she wanted to dance with if they weren't attached to the current women they were with.

"Now that guy is totally hot," she says. He looks like he is about mid-twenties and he can really dance. If he came up here right now and asked me to go to his room I would go."

"Sara!" I couldn't believe she said that. I had to look and I twisted my torso to see behind me.

"The guy in the white tight t-shirt and black pants," she said.

I spotted him and then realized my left breast was now sitting between the folds of my open dress completely exposed. I twisted back toward Sara and saw the old guys staring intently at me.

"He's cute", I said. I waited a moment to give the older guys a good look and then I put my breast back inside my dress. I saw their disappointment after the view was gone.

"Those guys are going to cream their pants if you aren't careful." Sara laughed out loud.

"I hope they do. Then they might find something else to stare at."

We continued talking for several more minutes and then we noticed the two guys we met last night enter the club. One of them saw us and smiled as they were led to a table on the other side of the dance floor.

"Let's dance to this one," Sara said. She got up first and grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor and we faced each other and started moving to the music.

We danced for a couple songs and then during the third song the two guys we saw at the bar yesterday appeared next to us. Sara turned to face one of them and I turned to face the other. Both were very cute and well-groomed clean-cut guys with what appeared to be nice athletic-looking bodies. They had nice shirts with black pants, and both guys danced really well. Sara and I had to step up our game to keep up with them.

Sara raised her hands above her head and moved to the music with her eyes closed, almost in a trance like before. She was really into the song and looked incredible as she moved to the music especially as the lights began to strobe. The only problem was that her breasts bounced up and down and her boobs began to slip under the fabric again. By the end of the song the bottoms of her nipples where about half exposed.

The next song started up immediately so I could not say anything and she continued swaying with her eyes closed much of the time. I decided to focus on the music and the guy in front of me rather than worry about Sara's outfit. He was smiling but not staring, and he was really enjoying the dancing. I let myself go. I raised my hands and swayed to the music, then lowered my torso and twisted when he did. It was like we were in unison as we danced. I knew I probably came out of my top several times but I ignored it and focused on the music.

We danced two or three more songs and then there was a pause. One of the guys leaned into Sara and said something. I heard her replying "Sure", and then she stepped over to me and asked if I minded going to their table.

"That's fine," I said. "You might want to fix your top first." Her hard nipples were out of her dress and only the tops of them were still under the band of fabric that had risen.

Sara tugged the fabric strip down and winked at me. Then we headed to their table.

The table was a high-top that seemed meant for two people but had four high chairs. John, the guy Sara was dancing with, introduced himself and Clay. They already knew Sara's name from the time they met briefly yesterday.

"Hi, I'm Katie," I said and extended my hand. Each of them shook it and we sat down.

"I hadn't heard of this place when you mentioned it yesterday," John said to Sara. "This place is kind of crazy and was really difficult to get in."

"Did you wait through the line?" I asked.

"No, we waited for about 20 minutes and then we ended up tipping the bouncer really well. The line was not really moving at all. What did you do? Did you have a reservation?"

"No we were surprised by the line. We thought it would get busy after we arrived," I replied.

"I think we got in because of these," Sara laughed as she pointed to her breasts and mine. I was a little embarrassed by that but it was probably true. The guys laughed and shook their heads in agreement.

The waiter came moments later and Sara picked up the drinks menu on the table.

"Can I get you something?" the waiter asked.

"Ooh! I want a Cumshot," Sara said with a big grin on her face. There was a shots list and she pointed to it on the menu. "I haven't had one of those since college." At first I was shocked at what I heard her say and then I realized that it was in fact a drink. I remembered having one also during college.

"Ok, one Cumshot," the waiter said giggling. "And you?" he said looking at me.

"I'll have a Chardonnay." They guys ordered some tequila shots to go with Sara's.

The drinks came about ten minutes later and Sara looked at the creamy drink. John said, "Cheers" and we all touched glasses and took a drink. I sipped my wine with the other three downed their shots.

"How was it?" I yelled to Sara. She had a little cream on her lips and she cleaned it off with her tongue.

"Not bad! Not as good as the real thing though," she laughed. I think I went beet red immediately and I saw the guys smile at each other.

Over the next twenty minutes we discussed what we did for work. Sara and I explained we were both involved in sales with pharmaceuticals, and John and Clay were partners at a software company based in Florida. They were in Las Vegas to meet with some customers who were here for a convention. Both men seemed like real gentlemen and neither seemed to focus their attention on Sara's or my revealing dresses. They looked at our faces the whole time when we were talking.

I probably spent the most time checking out Sara's situation to see if her fabric was slipping. It seemed to stay put however she didn't do a great job adjusting after dancing and I could still see a little bit of her left nipple below the fabric. Her nipples were still both pretty hard and there was not much left to the imagination as to what lied beneath the fabric. Most of her breasts were exposed already by design of the dress.

Several good songs came on while we were talking and I think Clay could see that I was sort of dancing in my chair to some of them. When a new song came on Clay asked if we would like to dance again.

"Yes!" I said since I particularly liked the one playing.

Sara jumped off her chair as well and we headed out to the floor. We danced for several songs and then they played YMCA. Of course Sara did what everybody was doing by spelling out the letters with her arms and the guys did the same, so I joined in as well. The only problem was that my dress swayed with my movements and I know I flashed Clay and John several times not to mention who else was looking. Sara on the other hand came out of her dress again and even she noticed it this time and tugged on her fabric once during the song. But her nipples were out most of the time and she ended up fixing her dress again at the end of the song.

A slow song came next and Clay stepped forward and asked if I would dance with him. John did the same with Sara and we both said yes. Clay and I started the song with space between us but as the song went along we got closer and our bodies merged into one. He was a great leader and we ended up dancing the next song which was also slow. I couldn't tell for sure but I thought I may have felt his hard penis a couple times as we got very close.

After the songs we went back to the table and I went to grab our purses and pay the bill for our drinks. I wanted to release the bar stools as well since it didn't seem like we were going to be sitting there again. When I headed back to the table Sara met me and was headed to the bathroom. I needed to go as well so we went to the back.

On the way and where there was less noise from the music, Sara said, "Clay offered to go to a quieter bar at their hotel if we wanted. He said it had a great view of the city."

"What did you say? Do you want to do that?"

"I could stop dancing. My feet are a little sore and I would like to spend more time with John. I think he is really cute."

"Fuckable cute?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah he is definitely fuckable," she said nodding her head and grinning. "We'll see. So what do you think?"

"My feet are sore also so I would be happy with that."

"Great! Maybe we will dance one more song and then go."

After the bathroom we went back to the table and Sara mentioned we would go to the bar but wanted to dance one or two more songs.

"Sure, absolutely," Clay said.

Sara, Clay, and I headed to the dance floor while John made a quick call. He followed us moments later and we danced to a couple more songs. Then we returned to the table to collect our purses and pay the bill.

"We have a car waiting outside," John said.

We headed out and a car service was waiting for us. It took us to a place just off the strip and we headed inside and up the elevator to the top floor. The bar had both an inside and outside and had a wonderful view of the city. It was very elegant inside and had pleasant little booths where we could huddle and enjoy the music and conversation.

Before the waiter arrived John asked what we wanted to drink. "Another Cumshot?" John asked Sara as he teased her.

"I might have one later," Sara replied. The way she said it made me wonder if she meant the drink and I don't think that was her intent. I ordered a Chardonnay and Sara ordered the same.

The drinks came and we sat and enjoyed the conversation and the view. Clay and John talked a little more about their business and mentioned that they came to Las Vegas every few months. Neither of them was married which confirmed the lack of rings on their fingers. You never know when a married man doesn't wear a ring, but in their case neither of them was married nor had been in the past. We also established for them that Sara and I also were single, with Sara divorced in the past year, and none of us had significant others or were dating steadily. They both seemed like genuinely nice guys which I never expected to meet in Las Vegas. I was taking a liking to Clay and he seemed to like me as well. Sara and John also seemed to be hitting if off.

A slow song came up and Clay asked me to dance. We danced closely and he hugged me after the first song. The song was followed by two more slow songs, and at the end of those songs Clay stood a couple feet away from me and looked at me while holding both of my hands.

"It's amazing how comfortable I feel dancing with you. I'm not normally a dancer, but I sure like dancing with you."

"Thanks. You are a really good dancer. I hope you know that. I'm also really enjoying it."

Clay stepped closer. "Thanks." He gave me a hug and then we parted briefly and looked into each other's eyes. I'm not sure if it was him or me that started it, but our faces came together and we kissed. He hugged me again and said, "That was nice."

I smiled back at him as we went back to our booth. As we approached we saw Sara and John sitting close together and kissing. I paused but then they stopped when they realized we were nearly at the table.

We spent another hour sipping our drinks and having an occasional dance. When it was time to either order new drinks or leave, Sara said to me, "John told me they are sharing a penthouse suite and they have an outdoor pool!"

"The hotel has a pool?" I was confused. Every hotel in Vegas has a pool.

"No, they have their own personal pool overlooking the city!"

"Really?" I thought I knew where this was going.

"Yes," John said. It's a rarity in Vegas but we have one. It has a great view.

"Wow, that is really nice," I said. Sara was giving me that look and sort of mouthed "I want to see it."

"You are welcome to check out the view if you want," John offered. "I know it is weird having two strange men you just met offer to take you to their room, but I promise you we are completely safe." I didn't really think otherwise.