A Night in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like to see it," Sara blurted out before I could respond.

"Sure," I said.

Clay paid the bill and then we took the elevators to their floor. There were several penthouse suites in this hotel.

Clay opened the door and Sara and I were the first to enter. He then gave us a tour of the suite. It was huge. It had two king bedrooms, and dining room, a living room, at least 3 bathrooms, wet bar, and a sauna. I was blown away. And outside was a pool overlooking the city.

"Oh my God!" Sara exclaimed. "This is the most awesome room I have ever seen!" She went outside and looked at the pool and then stood next to the clear-glass railing that protected the edge while providing for an awesome view. John stepped outside with her and Clay and I looked from inside.

A few minutes later Sara walked back into the room with John trailing. "That is so amazing! I want to swim in a pool like that someday."

"You can," Clay offered. "We haven't used it so somebody definitely should before we leave."

Sara looked at me with those pleading but hopeful eyes.

"We don't have anything to wear," I said looking at Sara.

"I'm not sure we do either," Clay said. I have my underwear only.

"I brought my suit," John said. "We could give you some under-shirts maybe but I'm afraid that is all I have to offer."

"I don't even have those," Clay said. "With the warm weather I left those at home."

"I'll go in an undershirt," Sara blurted out before I could respond. "I mean if it is ok with everyone else. I don't want to intrude."

"It's fine with me," John said laughing. "We've got a couple bottles of wine so we can relax outside and enjoy the view if you want. It's kind of chilly in here anyway. Come with me if you want to see what I have got."

Sara followed John toward his bedroom and she turned to look at me motioning with her eyes for me to follow. I looked at Clay who just smiled while observing what just happened. I gave him a look and then followed Sara into John's bedroom so that we could talk. John had two wife-beater white tank t-shirts on the bed and he had his swim trunks in his hand.

"I'll leave and let you change." John walked out and shut the door.

"What you are doing?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to be in a wet t-shirt in their pool?"

"I think they have seen just about everything I have to show anyway," she laughed. "Anyway, yes I would like to do it. When will I ever get the chance to be in a hotel room pool with this view? I also want to see John with his shirt off." She winked. "If you don't want to I don't mind if you hang out inside or even go back to our hotel. I thought you and Clay were hitting if off. I can keep it short."

"We are I guess. "I'm not going to leave you either. We leave together."

"Thank you."

Sara pealed the neck of her dress over her head and began removing it. Moments later she was standing before me in her thong and high heels. I have to admit I was taken by her beauty. Her breasts were larger than mine and were firm, but they appeared natural. Her darkish nipples were still somewhat hard and looked inviting in some strange way and I noticed I stared at them the longest. Her tummy was flat and she had really nice toned muscles in her arms and legs. Her ex-husband was an idiot for letting her go.

Sara then grabbed one of the t-shirts and put it on. It came past her waist and just to the opening between her legs. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

"Should I keep these on?" she asked as she looked at her thong.

"Yes, definitely."

She looked up at me. "How do I look?"

"You look fantastic in a wife-beater."

Sara laughed. "What are you going to do?"

"I guess I'll join you," I said.

"Great! I'm so glad you said that."

"I don' think we have too much to hide that they haven't already seen tonight. You were flashing most of the night on the dance floor and I know I was falling out left and right."

"Yes you were," she smiled.

"Great," I said sarcastically.

There wasn't much to getting out of my dress. I just slipped it over the sides of my shoulders and down my dress went. I stood in front of Sara naked except for my thong and shoes. I took my shoes off as well and then stood facing her and looking at the t-shirt on the bed.

"You look absolutely magnificent. I'm really jealous," she said staring at me and smiling as though she was partly kidding. I had nothing on her and just smiled in response.

Sara watched me as I put on the t-shirt. It went a little further down on me since I'm a little shorter. "You look great," Sara said.

Sara took off her shoes and ran her fingers through her hair in front of the mirror and then turned. "Ready?"

I nodded and Sara opened the door. We walked out into the living area and John was standing there in his swim trunks. Clay was standing next to him in a towel. "Is he going nude?" I thought. Both were shirtless and had really nice bodies.

Both guys said "Wow" at the same time and I blushed. I knew my nipples were standing at attention and clearly visible like Sara's. Once wet it would almost be pointless wearing the t-shirt. I've been topless at many beaches so it wasn't like this was my first time with strangers seeing me, but being with these two guys that I now knew it seemed different. Maybe because I liked Clay it seemed weird to be so exposed in front of his friend. I also found that I was attracted to Sara's body in some strange way, and although I have found many women to be attractive, there was something different that I couldn't explain.

Sara giggled at the guys and started for the door leading to the outside. I followed her and the guys followed me. Clay had a bottle of wine and some glasses. We stepped outside and the pool did look inviting. It was hot and probably still in the upper 80s. The high that day was well over 100.

Sara and I found shallow steps into the pool. When Sara got to the bottom she submerged herself except for her hair which she tried to keep dry but the bottom was wet. She then stood facing all of us. Her shirt was practically transparent. I looked up at John and Clay. Clay still had is towel wrapped around him and he was setting down the wine and glasses by the edge of the pool. John was standing near the edge looking directly at Sara and I noticed what could possibly be a tent forming in the front of his swim trunks.

"This is awesome!" Sara said and she turned and walked toward the opposite edge to look out over the city. She has a lot of bravery I thought.

John stepped into the pool and walked up to Sara to join her in looking out over the city. I was still standing on the lower step and decided to sit down on the step above. The water came up to just about the bottom of my breasts. Clay then removed his towel and I saw he was wearing white boxer briefs. He saw me looking.

"That's all I have," he said as he shrugged his shoulders. It's either this or nothing.

"Oh, did we have a choice to choose your outfit?" I teased. "Because I might have chosen the nothing outfit," I laughed.

He grinned and came around to the steps and entered the pool next to me until he was all the way in. He stood facing me. His underwear was partially wet but not all the way wet because of his height. I found myself staring at his underwear and his very nice body. He was essentially hairless on top, had well defined and toned muscles, and had a nice light tan. His forearms looked fairly strong and his legs also seemed like he played sports or worked out since I could see some of his muscles before he stepped into the pool.

"So what do you think?"

He caught me by surprise since I was looking at his underwear at the time and my first thought was that I liked what I saw.

"Huh?" was the first reactive thing to come to my brain. "Um, this is great," I recovered.

Clay lowered himself to get completely wet and then stood again facing me. More bravery I thought. He was willing or wanted me to see his penis. It was either partially erect or just big and it became much more visible with wet underwear. His shorts weren't quite as transparent as our shirts, but they definitely didn't hide what was underneath either when wet. I was staring again at his crotch.

"Let's check it out," he said. I looked up, again partially confused and then realized he meant to go to the edge where Sara and John were.

"Let's get you wet first," he said playfully and splashed a little water on my chest.

"Stop!" I said laughing.

John held out his hands and I took them. He then pulled me forward with enough force to pull me into him before I could get my footing. The water was up to my neck and my face was planted almost squarely on his penis, but he stepped back just in time to avoid that awkward situation. With my hands still in his he helped me stand and I stood facing him. The water was just above my waist, and like Sara, I too was now wearing a transparent top. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Now we are even, and I love your selection of swimming attire." His smile grew and I laughed as I took a playful swing at him and hit is chest.

We turned to walk over to Sara and John. John's arm was around Sara's waist and they were looking out over the city. As we approached Sara and John turned and smiled at me. I could see they both took notice of my breasts.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" Sara said and then turned back toward the city.

We could hear music playing from the bar and the lights from the city were spectacular. It really was a romantic place.

"This suite must be a fortune," I said. I was trying not to bring that up earlier because I didn't want to focus on how much money these guys must have owning a company, but it slipped out.

"It's really not that bad," Clay said. "John has connections with a hotel senior manager and we come here often enough and gamble too, so that enables them to knock quite a bit off the price. John is a much bigger gambler than me so whatever he is doing, they like it."

"It's about volume. Generally I do ok."

"Well this is something," I said. "I could get used to this."

"Would anyone like some wine?" Clay asked.

We all said yes and Clay made his way back to the other side of the pool to fill glasses. When he was done filling them I walked toward him since I knew he needed help carrying four glasses. I walked toward him with as sexy of a walk as I could muster while wading in water. Clay turned to look at me and watched me approach. I then dipped myself as I approached and stood up in front of him a few feet away with a freshly transparent shirt. His eyes went from mine to my breasts and he remained focused there. I shook them a little and felt my nipples stretching the fabric.

I smiled. "I came to help you carry the drinks."

Clay looked up to my eyes almost disappointed and then smiled back. I approached him and then got on my toes to give him a quick kiss. I let my fingers trail down his chest as I stepped back and then reached forward for two glasses. I looked down and his penis was larger than before and still cocked to the side.

When I turned toward Sara and John I saw they were hugging and John's hand was behind Sara resting on the top of her ass. Sara saw me approaching and she stepped back and faced me. I handed both of them their drinks and smiled. Sara took a sip and set her glass on the edge of the pool.

"I'm so glad we did this," Sara said. "This is a once in a lifetime experience." She lowered herself into the water up to her neck and then sat on the step. Her darkish nipples and largish breasts were just above the water so that we could all see. John walked toward her and set his wine glass down behind her and then he stood there for a moment taking Sara in. He had a clear tent in the front of his swim trunks and I could tell Sara was aware. I walked to the edge to look out at the city and John sat down next to Sara. Clay then walked up next to me and handed me my glass of wine.

I felt Clay's arm come around my back and he placed his hand on my left waist. "I don't know why, but we have never come out here and done this before. We have had this room twice now."

"You aren't seducing women and inviting them to your pool regularly?" I laughed.

He laughed. "No. We have never had women up here. That's pretty lame, isn't it?"

"No, just endearing."

I leaned into Clay and he squeezed into me. His hand found the outside edge of my thong which was exposes since my shirt had risen. He lightly rubbed the upper side of my left leg and waist, pushing his hand slightly under my shirt to stay on bare skin. I wanted to kiss him again but not in front of the others.

Clay and I stood there like this for several minutes and then I turned to look at Sara. She and John were still sitting side by side and they were kissing. I saw John's left hand on Sara's right breast massaging it. Her shirt was pulled in so that her breast was hanging out through the large arm hole. She looked up at me and she stopped kissing.

"Sorry," I said. "It was quiet back there." John removed his hand and turned his torso toward me and Clay. Sara's breast remained hanging out in the open. She didn't seem to know or care.

I tried not to stare and smiled and turned back toward the city and set my glass down. Clay set his glass down also and then placed his hand on my waist again.

"I'm going to head inside to use the bathroom," Sara said.

"Okay, we'll be here," I replied. I looked back about 20 seconds later and saw Sara from behind as she was entering the Suite. John was just stepping out of the pool and clearly following her.

"I'm going to get her a towel," John said as he ducked into the room. Clay and I were alone.

"I don't know what you did when you walked over to me to get that wine, but it's all I can think about."

"Yeah, you liked that?"

"I loved it."

"What did you like about it?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"The look on your face, the way you walked, the dip in the water, how you shook your boobs, the kiss that followed, and that you are incredibly beautiful."

I lowered myself into the pool to submerge my top again. I looked at his crotch for a moment with hungry eyes noticing its shape and how it had moved from pointing down and to the side to now pointing up and to the side. It has risen. I slowly stood while keeping my eyes on his cock and then I slowly let my gaze move up his body to his eyes. I stared into his eyes seductively and then leaned my torso back and shook by breasts side to side. I looked down at them briefly and saw my right breast almost came out of the arm hole and my hard nipple seemed to catch the edge of the fabric. Part of my nipple was out and I didn't fix it.

"Is that what you liked?" I said playfully.

"Yes, that and the kiss." He stared at my breasts. I stepped forward and got on my toes to kiss him. His hands came to my sides as I placed my hands on his shoulders. It was the most passionate kiss we had by far up to that point. When we separated I let my fingers from both hands trail down his chest again making sure I touched both of his nipples. They were hard like mine and sexy and I wanted to see if they felt as nice as they looked. They did.

I stepped back and turned again to look at the view. Clay came around behind me and placed his arms around my front and hugged me from behind. His chin rested on top of my head. "You are absolutely stunning," he said as we looked out.

"You are sweet."

We stood there for several minutes and then I asked, "Do you think they are coming back out?"

"No."

"I think you are right. Sara may be getting her Cumshot," I laughed. Clay laughed hard.

"Yes, I think you may be right."

Clay squeezed me tighter for a hug and kept his forearms and hands crossed in front of me just under my breasts and his upper arms squeezed my breasts together.

"Do you want to get out of the pool?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so. I don't want to be a prune."

"I'll get us some robes."

Clay hopped out and was back outside in under a minute. He was wearing a towel and had two luxurious white robes in his hand. He also had a spare towel.

I walked to the stairs and exited the pool and then walked over to Clay who was near the glass looking over the city. He handed me a towel and I dried my legs and arms. It was warm so I could air dry in minutes. He then extended his hand with the robe. I dropped the towel and turned around so that my back was to Clay. I then crossed my arms and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head and dropped it on the towel. I shook out my hair to straighten it and then turned toward Clay.

Clay held the robe to his side and stared at my topless body. "I figured you have already seen everything," I said.

"I'm still stunned. God you are beautiful"

I smiled and took the robe and put it on. I then turned again, reached inside, and dropped my thong to the floor. I turned again and said, "I need to get off of my feet for a moment. Dancing in new shoes was not the best idea."

"Let's go to the couch then. It has a nice view. Clay put on his robe and dropped the towel from underneath.

We went inside and I took the middle cushion. Clay sat down beside me. "Which foot hurts?"

"Both of them."

"Let me see if I can help." Clay leaned forward and grabbed both of my feet and pulled them up toward his lap. I had to lay down and I rested my head on the pillow.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"I like rubbing sexy feet, so sit back and relax."

Clay was exceptional. He rubbed my right foot first and then moved it toward his belly as he moved to my left foot. In doing so my right lower calf nudged up against his somewhat stiff penis underneath his robe. I didn't say anything and neither did he.

Clay was shy and I could tell it wasn't easy for him to generate conversation, but he tried. "I can't believe how incredible it is that the sexiest girls in Vegas ended up in our pool in wet t-shirts. We could not have made that happen in a million years if we had planned it."

"I am not the sexiest by far. Besides, you ended up in the equivalent of a wet t-shirt except it was your underwear. We couldn't have planned that, I smiled."

"True. I think we got the better end of the deal though. The dresses you had on were by far the sexiest dresses I have ever seen. I can't imagine many women having the guts to wear those in public and you both looked amazing in them. "I am really missing that red dress and the wet t-shirt right now," he said laughing as he looked at me.

"You are silly but sweet. How about this?" I loosened the tie and opened the top of my robe so that it had about the same opening as my dress which was naval to neck. I pulled the sides so that the inner sides of my breasts were exposed.

"I like that a lot."

I felt his penis get harder against my leg. "You can do the same for me."

Clay loosened his knot and spread the top of his robe and twisted his body toward mine. "Like that?"

"Yeah. What have you got going on down there next to my leg?"

Clay looked a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry, I can't help it. Looking at you does that to me." Clay placed my feet on the floor and leaned on top of me and then he pressed his lips into mine. As I parted my lips to let his tongue inside I felt his right hand on my right thigh under my robe. He rubbed my leg.

Clay's tongue did circles around my tongue and I subconsciously put my left hand on his chest inside his robe. His right nipple hardened under my thumb and I gently teased it.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes while our hands explored our bodies. Clay then moved his hand up and caressed my neck and top of my shoulder initially and then moved his hand down to caress my upper left arm.

When Clay stopped kissing me he sat up a little stared down at my robe. His hand was just above my left elbow. I looked down and saw my robe was pulled to the side exposing my left breast completely.