A Night in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped shooting he dangled his cock at my lips and I licked the large drip hanging from the tip. His body shivered.

"Hmmmm...That is not good for my makeup," I said laughing.

"Fuck the makeup. You look so fucking hot with my cum on your face."

I imagined what I looked like. I had seen myself in the mirror before after my old boyfriend gave me facials so I assumed it was something similar. I swallowed what was left in my mouth and then licked my lips clean. "That was a lot of cum for a second time."

"It's because you are so hot. There is more being prepared as we speak!" Clay said laughing. Clay put his cock at my mouth and I licked the tip clean and sucked the head. He shivered again. He then swabbed his cock across my upper lip and pushed some of his cum in my mouth. I cleaned his cock again.

"I hate to sound like a broken record, but God you are sexy," Clay added. "I've never cum so much on a girl's face before. It's mostly been an accident with a little on the chin."

"Well it feels like there is a lot on my face," I replied. "And you got me in the eye!" I kept my eye closed. I wasn't really upset about it other than I hate cum in my eyes and on my hair, and I my makeup was probably a mess.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't expect so much either," Clay said with a big grin on his face. "There is also a lot on the side of your face. Let me get you a towel."

"Thanks."

Clay got off of me and went to the bathroom to fetch a towel while I lay motionless. When he returned he gave me a damp washcloth and I blotted my face. I then went to the bathroom and cleaned up and tried to wash my face without totally messing up my makeup. The eye was the problem and I needed my purse to fix it, but it was in the other bedroom.

When I came out of the bedroom Clay was in his robe and stepped in front to kiss me.

"Thank you so much. I think that was one of the major highlights of my sexual life," he said.

"I enjoyed it too." I kissed him again and then reached for my robe on the bed.

"Want some water?"

"Yes, that would be great. Too much drinking tonight and no water."

Clay opened the door and Sara and John were standing near the couch looking at us with inquisitive eyes as we exited the bedroom. They were both wearing robes as well.

"Sounds like you two had fun," Sara said smiling. I was immediately embarrassed and felt myself blush.

"You heard us?" is all I could say.

"Uh huh," she said laughing. "It sounded amazing." I was more embarrassed.

"I assume you found the bathroom then," I said to try to change the subject.

"I found it," she smiled. She offered no information!

Clay changed the subject. "Anyone want water?" We all said yes and Clay poured the glasses.

We talked briefly while we finished the water and then Sara said we should be going. It was late and I was glad she had no intention to spend the night. The guys said we could take the beds and begged us to stay but we were adamant we needed to go. Sara and I went to Clay's room to change.

"What happened to your eye?" Sara asked.

"Oh, I need to fix that." I looked for my purse and found it on the dresser.

"Wait, did he cum in your eye? You have cum on your hair just above your ear."

"Shit!"

"Wow, what did you guys do!?" she exclaimed joyfully.

I answered almost with an annoyed tone. I wasn't annoyed at Clay or her. It was driven by my embarrassment. "He came on my face the second time."

"He came two times!?"

"Um, yeah."

"That is so fucking hot!"

"And you? You and John went to his bedroom and didn't return. What happened?"

Sara dropped her robe and stood facing me totally naked. This is the first time I had seen her pussy and it was clean shaven except for a very small closely shaved patch of hair above. It was shaved similar to mine. Her legs had a gap at her crotch and I could see her pussy lips extend between her legs. I tried not to stare and forced my gaze up to her face but paused at her lovely breasts again. Her body was flawless. Her damn hair was flawlessly fixed as well!

"We had sex. It was really nice. I can't cum multiple times like you though. I counted three times."

"Oh my God." I was so embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. Most women would kill to have two orgasms much less three."

I turned and found my dress and threw it on the bed. I then dropped my robe. As I began to reach for my dress I remembered I needed to fix my makeup and now figure out how to get drying cum out of my hair. I looked up at Sara who was staring at my body. She hadn't seen me totally naked before either and I caught her staring at my pussy.

"Let me help you with your hair," she said as she looked up. She went to the bathroom and returned with a wet wash cloth. She then stood to my side and wiped my hair and the top of my ear until the cum was gone.

"Thanks," I said.

"Glad to help." She put her hand on my right shoulder as she responded and left it there momentarily, caressing my shoulder and upper arm. My arm was pinned to my side and I felt her finger nail brush up against the outside of my breast as she moved her hand down and then up. "That looks much better."

She took her hand off and I grabbed my purse and went to the bathroom and fixed my eye makeup and touched up my cheeks. When I returned to the bedroom moments later Sara was sitting on the bed still naked. Her legs were spread slightly and I had a full view. It surprised me she had not yet put on her dress.

"What are you going to do about your thong?" she asked. "Mine is wet and I'm just going to leave it."

"I was thinking the same. It's outside." I peeled my eyes off her body and grabbed my dress beside her. It was as simple to put on as it was to take off. When I was dressed Sara finally stood and reached for her dress. She seemed disappointed.

Sara's dress was definitely not as easy to get on right. She pulled it up and then asked for help to see if it was right. It wasn't.

"I'll help." I tugged the dress to make it fit more squarely on her body and then came around the front. Her right breast was mostly out of her dress. "You just need to fix that," I said as I looked at her breasts."

She looked down and said, "Oh." She tugged the strap down and situated her breasts and then went to the mirror to make final adjustments. She returned looking as sexy as she did hours ago when she first put on the dress. I looked at her approvingly and admired her body. She sat on the bed and put on her sandals and I did the same.

"I guess we should go. Are you ready?" Sara said?

"Yes, I guess so. What do we tell the guys?" I said.

"Um, I don't know. I feel bad leaving like this, but we need to get back. We have our flights tomorrow and so do they. We have their contact information so I guess we say goodbye and catch up with them tomorrow or after we get home."

"Yeah, probably after we get home."

We exited the bedroom and Clay was in a t-shirt and jeans. He looked sexy. John slipped behind us and went into the bedroom to change.

The four of us then headed down to the limo they arranged for us to take us back to the hotel and we did one last kiss goodbye and got into the car. "That was an incredible night," I said once the limo pulled out.

"It's just what I needed." Sara said.

We didn't talk much on the way back to our hotel as I relived my evening and Sara probably did the same. We got to the hotel and agreed to meet up for breakfast before we left for our flights. Mine was a few hours earlier than Sara's so I left soon after breakfast and we hugged before I left. We both said what a great trip it was independent of the extra activities last night and we agreed to try and meet up again at another conference that year if we could swing it at work.

Sara and John did try to make a go at dating for a while but it was tough. She lived on the east coast which made them much closer than me and Clay, but they were still too far away to see each other enough and she wasn't willing to move to Florida and give up her career.

Clay and I remained in contact for probably six months before it went cold. The problem was that he and I were both very busy with work and we lived a few thousand miles away from each other. We talked a few times and exchanged emails, but the connection eventually grew cold and we haven't talked to each other since. I do think of him occasionally and wish he has found someone local since he truly was a genuinely nice guy.