A Night in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Clay said. "Honestly that was not my intent." He continued to stare at my breast and looked up at my eyes occasionally to make sure I was okay with him looking.

"So is this what you do in your penthouse every night? You get women into your pool and then get them into your robe?" I was smiling but also curious about his answer.

"Ha! I'm quite boring in Vegas so this is definitely a first for me. But if it was you in my pool I would be lying if I said I didn't want you naked in my robe every night."

Clay leaned forward and brought his lips to mine. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue into his mouth. Clay rubbed my left arm initially and I placed my left hand back on his chest. He then slipped his hand under my arm pit and caressed the side of my breast.

When we stopped kissing, Clay said, "You are incredibly sexy. I've never kissed a woman as pretty as you."

"I find that hard to believe, and you are a wonderful kisser by the way. I haven't kissed very many men that enjoy kissing like you do."

"Really? I could kiss you for hours."

"Hmmm, that sounds interesting," I said. I wanted to continue but I was a little uncomfortable. My legs were still on the floor and my hips were twisted. "I need to stretch out my legs." Clay stood up and I brought my feet up onto the couch.

As I situated myself in the middle of the cushions I noticed my robe had mostly come untied. It was barely together at my waist and the top was completely open. I looked up at Clay who was staring at both of my breasts now. I moved my hands to find the edges of the robe so that I could close it but it was bunched up underneath me. As I tried to pull the sides of my robe out from under me Clay climbed on top of me placed both knees on the robe which pulled it open even more. Clay seemed pleased that I was topless underneath him as he straddled me.

"Hey, wait a minute," I said. "This isn't fair." I smiled up at him not really caring that I was topless underneath him.

"You have the most beautiful tits."

"They could be a little bigger."

"No, they are perfect just as they are, and they aren't that small."

"Again you are sweet. I thought you would like Sara's better than mine."

"Hers are very nice, but not as nice as yours."

I smiled. I admit it made me feel good that he liked how I looked. "Well it's only fair if I get to see you too."

On the top of my thigh I felt Clay's testicles and I could partially see his cock poking from out of his nearly open robe. Clay opened his robe.

"You mean this?"

He looked very hard. The head of his cock was purplish and it looked big. He was circumcised, and at the tip I could see a drop of fluid forming.

I laughed. "Yes, that."

Clay leaned down to kiss me again and drove his tongue between my lips. He supported himself with his left forearm and he placed his right hand on my left breast and gently squeezed it.

His touch reminded me of how hard and sensitive my nipples were. Clay continued to kiss me and then stopped briefly to kiss my neck. He gently kissed my left ear lobe and then moved down between my breasts and finally over to my right nipple. He flicked his tongue and gently sucked on it, and then he moved to my left and did the same. Finally he kissed his way back up to my mouth.

I felt Clay's cock brush up against my inner thigh near my pussy. "What's going on down there?" I asked teasingly.

"Sorry," Clay responded. "I think your robe came undone." He sat up and I could see his robe and mine were completely open. The tip of his hard cock was pointing mostly upward and was just beyond my pussy.

"You've been kissing and fondling my tits, so I think it is only fair that you give me a better look at what you are poking me with."

Clay smiled and looked at my pussy momentarily and then moved forward a little so that his balls were resting up against my pussy and his cock pointed upward from there.

"How about this?"

I reached out and touched the tip and tugged. "Oh God," Clay said as he shifted forward to make himself more reachable.

"A little closer" I said. I kept my fingers on the tip with a slight pull.

Clay moved forward to where he was now straddling my waist and his balls were just below my belly button. I released my hand so that I could get a better view. His cock was across my stomach pointing at me and big bubbles were oozing out of the tip.

"You seem to be leaking," I said with a soft giggle.

"You are going to make me cum right here if you aren't careful."

He placed both of his hands on my breasts and played with them. I placed my fingers around his shaft and softly stroked it with my fingertips. He was fairly thick and definitely long.

"Let me see," I said. I pulled on his cock.

Clay shifted forward with my tugging so that his knees were just below my arm pits. His cock settled between my breasts.

Clay looked stunned. My breasts were squeezed together by his legs and his cock rested on top of them pointing directly at my face. I released my hand again to have a better look. His pre-cum was oozing out his hole which seemed to be getting larger. There was quite a lot smeared around the tip and a stringy drip was hanging below the tip and just above my neck.

"Oh my God, Katie. You are going to make me lose it."

Clay reached down to caress my aching nipples and I closed my eyes and reached up and lightly caressed his cock with my fingertips. Clay moaned in appreciation.

After a moment I whispered, "You have a sexy cock. I can't help it."

I tugged again. "A little closer, please."

Clay shifted his hips forward just a little and I pulled his cock down toward my mouth and I licked the pre-cum off the head.

Clay moaned, "Mmmmm," and shuttered as my tongue licked sensitive places. His facial expression still looked like he was stunned that he was in this position.

"That was tasty," I said as I licked my lips. I looked up and saw more pre-cum starting to appear.

"God you are sexy."

I lifted my head and licked the tip again and then took a few inches of his cock in my mouth and sucked it before releasing it and lowering my head. I smiled up at Clay and savored his sweet flavor.

"Your mouth feels so nice, Katie."

I stroked his cock a couple times and started to lift my head again and Clay responded by shifting his knees back and hips forward so that his cock was above my face. He placed his hands above my head on the arm of the couch to support his weight. I was able to leave my head on the couch and I pulled him toward my mouth. Clay followed and lowered his hips.

I licked all around the head again and felt Clay shutter and moan once more. I could tell that he liked what I was doing. I tugged a little so that he lowered himself and I wrapped my lips around a couple inches of his cock. His sweet-tasting pre-cum coated my tongue as I gently sucked and stroked him.

"Oh my God Katie," Clay moaned.

I had a couple inches of him in my mouth and I wanted more. I moved my hands to his naked ass and I pulled. Clay sank his cock deeper into my mouth until he almost hit the back of my throat. I almost gagged but didn't. My mouth was completely full and I sucked what seemed like increasing amounts of pre-cum from his cock.

"Oh Fuck, Katie."

Clay then rocked his hips in and out slowly and fucked my mouth.

I have to say that I found this incredibly erotic and I wanted to finger my pussy but I couldn't reach it around Clay's body.

Clay fucked my mouth for less than a minute and then he said, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum." He tried to pull out of my mouth but I kept my hands on his ass and pulled him in. Clay exploded a few seconds later and filled my mouth with his warm sweet and slightly salty liquid. I swallowed it all and continued to suck him until there was nothing left and he begun to soften.

Clay sat back and his cock rested again between my breasts. "Fuck. That was so fucking hot! I'm really sorry I came so quickly. I couldn't help it." He looked disappointed.

"Don't worry," I said. "I wanted to suck and taste you."

"Well you certainly got a taste. I hope it was okay," Clay said.

"More than okay," I replied smiling. "I liked my Cumshot," I laughed referring to the bar drink that Sara got.

Clay laughed. "Not quite the same ingredients as what Sara ordered earlier."

"Better."

Clay grinned and bent down to kiss me on the lips. When he sat up again he said, "May I return the favor?" He reached behind him and placed his fingers on my pussy and began to rub his finger between my lips gently. I was sopping wet.

"Okay," I said. "That would be nice."

Clay smiled and stood up and then moved down between my legs and opened my robe all the way. He lifted my thighs with his arms and my heels rested on his back.

"God your little pussy is cute."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just purred and let him get started. Clay began by licking me softly on the outside of my labia and then moved his tongue inside between my lips. He licked carefully up and down, just flicking his tongue at my clit occasionally. It felt wonderful.

His upper arms were under my thighs and he placed each hand on my breasts. He played with my nipples while he licked me.

"Your pussy tastes amazing," Clay said between licks. He then inserted his tongue inside the opening of my vagina and tried fucking me with his tongue briefly before resuming his up and down licking.

"I'm glad you like it," I purred with a wavering voice as he just touched my clit with his tongue.

"I could eat you all night."

"I might take you up on that."

Clay took his time and eventually began to focus on my clit. He also inserted one and then awhile later a second finger into my pussy. His tongue swirled around my clit while his fingers searched for my g-spot.

My breathing became more labored as he worked my clit and I felt my orgasm approaching. I placed my fingers in his hair and let him know that I liked what he was doing. My soft moans became louder and louder. "Don't stop," I breathed heavily. "Just like that. Oh...yeah." I dug my fingers into his hair pulling his mouth into my pussy. My moans of pleasure became uncontrollable and I began to shriek with pleasure. Clay licked my clit back and forth and fucked my pussy with his fingers, and moments later my orgasm erupted through my body and I cried out uncontrollably as my whole body shook.

Clay kept licking and it became too much. I pushed his head away with my hands and he stopped. He looked up at me and his chin was shiny with my juices.

"Thank you, thank you" I said still panting.

"I should be thanking you. Your pussy tastes wonderful."

I smiled. "Come here," I said. Clay came forward and I pulled him down for a kiss. I shoved my tongue deep into his mouth and tasted myself. It was a taste I was familiar with and always welcome.

When we stopped kissing, Clay said, "Do you mind if use the toilet quickly?"

"Not at all," I said. "I need to go too."

We both went to his bedroom and I went first. When I was done Clay motioned for me to have a seat on the edge of his bed while he went to the bathroom. I had my robe on but it was not tied. I held it around my waist.

Clay returned shortly and was completely naked. His robe was on the floor in the bathroom. He stepped between my feet and leaned down to kiss me, and at the same time he parted my robe and cupped both of my breasts. He then straightened his back and I noticed his big cock was partially hard.

"That was fast," I said.

"You could make anyone hard again in just minutes," he replied.

His cock was slowly rising right in front of my face. I reached with my hand and lifted his cock and then leaned in and gave the head a big wet kiss. I then let it go and patted the top. It was springy and getting harder.

"Hmmmm," I moaned. I leaned forward and took the head of his cock in my mouth and lightly sucked it. I also used my fingers to lightly stroke the underneath side of his balls. Clay moaned and pushed his cock forward and deeper into my mouth. A couple minutes later Clay was completely hard.

I stopped sucking Clay when I heard a package being torn. He had a condom in his hand.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"To be completely blunt, I was hoping to put this on and fuck the shit out of you," he said grinning.

"That is blunt," I said smiling.

Clay pushed his cock forward and I sucked it briefly. Then he pulled out of my mouth and put the condom on.

His cock was ready, but I wasn't sure if I was ready. I leaned back on the bed on my elbows and placed my heals on the edge of the bed with my legs spread. Clay knew what to do and he kneeled down and began to lick my pussy. It took a few minutes for his tongue to do the trick and he got me nice and wet. I had to push him away before he made me cum again.

Clay climbed onto the bed and I pushed myself fully onto the bed as well. We kissed on the mouth and then Clay kissed and sucked on both of my nipples for a couple minutes. It felt good and I wanted him inside me.

I pushed Clay over and I climbed on top. We kissed for a couple minutes and then he went at my tits again. After another minute of being devoured I reached back and found his mostly hard cock and stroked it a few times and then guided it inside my pussy.

"Oh my God you are tight," Clay said. After slowly taking a little more of him with each thrust I got him fully inside.

"I think you are big."

His thick cock stimulated my clit as I rocked back and forth. I had to slow down or I would cum immediately, so I switched to a more up and down motion and let Clay drive into me.

We fucked like this for a few minutes and then I switched back to slow rocking. Clay fondled my tits and pulled me down to suck on them. His cock was harder than ever. I struggled to contain my pending orgasm and I began to cry out with each thrust. Clay stopped sucking my tits and then rammed his cock into my pussy with rapid thrusts. It felt incredible and I cried out loudly and uncontrollably as my body began to shake again. I was almost in tears from the intensity of my orgasm and it took what seemed like a minute for it to subside.

Clay stopped thrusting as I let him out to recover. "Oh my God," I said.

"Your pussy is absolutely wonderful," Clay said. "Thank you so much for letting me fuck you."

"I think I should be thanking you."

I leaned down to kiss Clay. He pulled me in and we kissed for a few minutes. His cock was still hard beneath me.

Clay rolled me over and got on top of me. I spread my legs up around his sides and he entered me. He took it slow at first and then increased his rhythm. Clay fucked me for a few minutes and then paused and kissed me. While still inside me he sucked on each nipple again.

"I love your tits," he said. "I can't help it. I could suck on them all day."

"I'm happy you like them. It feels really nice," I replied.

Then he sat upright and began to fuck me again. He placed my ankles on his shoulders and held them as he fucked me. I could see his stomach muscles at work and saw a little perspiration forming on his chest. After several minutes Clay stopped and pulled out of me. He was still hard. He grabbed my left foot and brought it down to his mouth and he started sucking on my toes.

"You have the sexiest little feet," Clay said. "I could kiss your entire body. I hope that doesn't sound too weird."

"Your kisses feel nice," I replied. I have been with a couple guys who liked to suck on my toes and I certainly didn't mind.

"You okay?" Clay asked.

"More than okay," I said.

Clay came around to my side and kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "I want you from behind".

"Okay," I whispered back.

I rolled over and got onto my elbows and knees. Clay got between my legs and inserted himself into my pussy. He started slow and then we found a rhythm as he picked up speed and force. All you could hear was him slapping up against my ass, his grunts with each thrust, and my soft cries of pleasure.

Clay fucked me hard for several minutes and I began to feel a potential orgasm building within me. Clay stopped and rolled me over and got between my legs again. He was sweating and I could see his chest was shiny with sweat.

Clay entered me and leaned on my thighs as he pushed my knees to my shoulders. He then continued his deep and quick thrusts into me. My potential orgasm was not lost and I soon began to cry out with each thrust. Clay was working hard and kept ramming my pussy until I finally couldn't control myself any longer. My body started to shake and I cried out again as my orgasm overtook my consciousness.

Clay kept fucking me until I could take it no longer and I had to tell him to stop. Clay sat up. I sat up too and kissed him. "Thank you," I said. "I haven't been fucked like that in quite some time."

Clay smiled and seemed genuinely happy that he pleased me. "Again, I should be thanking you," he said. Clay started to move like he was going to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I'm not sure you can take any more," he said.

I pulled him back toward me and kissed him again. I then reached for his mostly hard cock and pulled the condom off.

"Here, lay back," I said.

Clay lay down and I leaned over his cock and took him in my mouth. I sucked him for several minutes and he remained mostly hard, but I could not make him cum. I looked up at him and was happy to continue sucking him for as long as it took.

"Can I get on top like before?" Clay asked.

"Sure," I said.

I lay down on my back and Clay got on top of me. He then shifted forward until he was over my mouth. He pointed his cock at my lips and I took him in my mouth. I sucked on him for a while focusing on the head of his cock, and then Clay started fucking my mouth. Clay drove deep and I kept my hands on his hips to prevent him from choking me. Clay stopped after a few minutes.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I can cum, but I think I need to use my hand," Clay replied looking embarrassed.

"That's okay," I said.

"Do you mind if I cum on you?"

"No. I want you to cum Sweetie," I said.

"Thanks," he said and smiled. "This is a little embarrassing stroking off in front of you."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. I love watching men jerk off." I smiled up at him.

Clay began to stroke himself as he straddled my chest. As I looked up I saw his right fist around his cock above my face blocking my view. I reached up and played with his nipples and chest.

"That feels nice baby."

A few minutes later Clay grunted, "I think I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want Sweetie."

"I want to cum on your face baby, if that's okay."

I was expecting him to say tits. "Okay Sweetie," I replied. I wasn't sure how messy this would be given that he already came earlier. I think it was quite a bit of cum the first time, but he spent a lot more time working up to it this time so I wasn't sure what to expect. I've had guys cum on my face before and I find it can be quite erotic so I didn't mind. My main focus was on pleasing Clay.

I could hear the juices in Clay's cock as he stroked himself above my face. I grabbed his nipples again and squeezed them gently and noticed his reaction to flex his chest muscles and moan with pleasure.

"That feels nice," he said with a vibrating voice.

Clay began to quicken his stroke and rock his hips at the same time. He moaned moments later, "I'm going to cum baby".

I looked up as Clay pulled his hips away from my face and pointed his cock down toward my mouth. He was just a few inches from my face and I could see the head was dark purple and his hole was large and ready to allow the release of what was inside. Seconds later I saw the beginnings of Clay's first stream and I closed my eyes by instinct. He shot directly into my mouth which was partially open and I felt the warm liquid coat my tongue and dripping off of my teeth. It caught me a little by surprise since I mostly expected him to be a little short of quantity. He wasn't. Clay moaned and shot additional streams of hot liquid with force at my nose and my right eye, and then more over my lips and still partially open mouth until he was spent.