A Perfect Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had checked into the bridal suite at the poshest hotel on the island, (courtesy of the best man of course), my new bride stripped for me. There wasn't much for her to take off, just dress and thong panties, but she did do a wonderfully sexy job of divesting herself of those two items for my entertainment. We made love then, and I have to say it was the best I had ever had. Something different about fucking when it is with someone you truly love.

A little later, Josie excused herself and went into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later still naked and with a mischievous little grin across her beautiful face.

"What are you up to? You little sexpot." I queried, laughing as she evaded my attempt to grab her nakedness.

Giggling like a tipsy teenager, she jumped onto the bed next to me and knelt down with her gorgeous arse stuck up in the air as she put her head on her folded arms and looked into my eyes.

"My darling, darling husband. I would have loved to have been a virgin for you on our wedding night but sadly that passed many, many years ago," she giggled, wiggling her upturned bum much to my delight, "However, a part of me has never been plundered by any man, so I offer it to you with all my love and appreciation for making me the happiest old woman in the world."

I gazed in amazement. My mouth dropping open as the realisation of what she was offering hit me, "You mean?" I gasped, glancing down toward her wiggling bottom.

She grinned wickedly at me as she reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart, "It's all yours my sweetheart. Anything you want. I have been practising with a vibrator to get me ready for you so don't think you have to be too gentle. I want to give myself to you. Make me yours completely."

My cock, for some reason, was twitching and throbbing of its own accord, pulsing in anticipation as my brain digested what was about to happen. I was was about to perform the most intimate act imaginable with the woman I loved. She was about to bestow on me her last remaining treasure to confirm her undying love. Wow! That's what I was thinking...Fucking WOW!!...

I raised myself behind her, marvelling at her most secret place as she continued to stretch her soft buttocks apart. Her tight little bum-hole seemed to be winking at me as it glistened in the light from the bedside lamp. I realised, as I gazed in wonderment, that she had already lubricated herself in preparation, undoubtedly when she was in the bathroom a few short minutes ago.

"You naughty, naughty girl. You really are ready for this aren't you?" I laughed, smacking her right cheek lightly in mock chastisement.

"Mm-mm, Oh my God yes!" she replied, panting heavily as her arousal increased with the anticipation of what she was about to allow, "I'm nice and clean back there. I sorted all that out earlier, so it's all yours lover boy. All yours to plunder and use for your dirty enjoyment."

"Fuck!... You really are such a dirty, sexy bitch..." I panted as I carefully placed the dripping end of my turgid cock against her naughtiest entrance. I pushed. Gently at first and then more forcefully as my glans met with the initial resistance of her reluctant sphincter. Slowly I pressed harder. Suddenly my cock slid a couple of inches inside her.

"Ohhh Fuck!" she moaned, "So Dirty. So FUCKING HORNY!!"

I felt her hand move beneath us and between her legs as she grasped the remainder of my cock in her fingers.

"Oh My God!... so much more to go." she gasped.

"Are you really OK with this?" I whispered, worried that I was hurting her too much.

"Of Fuck yes!... Just go slow." she giggled, wriggling her soft bottom beneath me.

Slowly I again exerted pressure with my hips, sliding more and more of me into her tight virgin arsehole. Fuck it felt good. So tight. So hot. Suddenly I felt pressure on the underneath of my hard shaft. She had pushed some of her fingers into her pussy and was pressing them upward against me through the thin membrane as I penetrated her rear. I had never felt anything like that in my life. I didn't know how long I could last with the extra stimulation her fingers were providing in addition to the clasping of her anus around my cock. I was already breathing heavily as I gently began to move in and out of her. Her little moans of pain had turned to louder ones of pleasure as she began to move to my rhythm. I felt her massaging her own clitoris as I fucked her bottom with increasing speed, driving us both toward our peaks. It seemed like only seconds later I felt my hot seed rising along my shaft, causing it to swell to even greater thickness inside her. I couldn't hold it. I let go. Several spurts of my hot, sticky cum shot along my shaft and deep into my new wife's previously virgin bowels. She was moaning and writhing beneath me as her fingers on her clit helped bring her to her own climax just as I spurted my last stream of cum deep inside her and collapsed against her back, squashing her into the soft mattress.

"Mmmmm..." I heard her moan beneath me as my cock slid from her twitching anus and dropped against the soaked bed-sheet.

Still gasping for breath, I climbed off her back and pulled her into my arms, then kissed her wet mouth with all the love I felt for her.

"Wow!...Well that was worth waiting for." she murmured softly, giggling naughtily as she peppered my mouth with tiny kisses.

"Fucking hell..." was all I could muster in reply.

Slowly she pulled herself away from me before standing at the side of the bed with her right hand clasped between her legs trying to catch the sticky residue running down her thighs,

"Ooops... I'd better go clean up before I make a mess on this beautiful carpet," she laughed. "Back in a minute," giggling as she dashed into the bathroom.

I lay there, slowly getting my breath back, euphoric as I re-lived the pleasure we had just given each other. Perversely, and for no apparent reason, I thought back to the first time I had had anal sex with my ex- mother in law all those years ago, wondering what it was about women in their mid-fifties that caused them suddenly to decide they wanted to be fucked up the bum. I soon banished that stupid thought as my lovely naked wife reappeared from the bathroom with a soapy flannel in her hand to clean me with. I smiled adoringly at her as I decided I was just glad to be the recipient of their new-found yearnings.

We snuggled lovingly together after she had got back into bed. I of course was the perfect husband and laid myself across the huge wet patch we had created. Wrapped around each other tightly, we swiftly drifted off into a contented sleep, ready for our journey to our honeymoon destination tomorrow.

All-in-all, that whole day was probably the happiest 24hours of my life...

* * *

My new wife and I spent a wonderful few months together that winter. We had had a marvellous honeymoon in Kenya, on safari most days and shagging every night, so I probably needed the rest when we arrived back at the villa to find that Archie had abandoned the master bedroom for us to occupy. He was away for several weeks- painting a minor royal somewhere I think, so we virtually had the place to ourselves. Maria and Jose-Alberto continued to look after the house and gardens, despite the fact that Josie had taken to life as a housewife with all the enthusiasm of a freshly married young bride. Cooking especially was something she loved to do. She had always had a talent for it she told me, but of course didn't have the opportunity on-board ship to practice her skills so she really enjoyed being let loose in Maria's kitchen. People say there isn't room for two women in one kitchen, but those two... well they got along like a house on fire, teaching each other various skills and different dishes as they laughed and giggled together in their domain.

The three lovely bridesmaids stayed with us whenever they had the chance, although not as frequently as they could in summer because of the different cruise schedule they were working to. It just showed what a naïve pillock I was back then when it took me several weeks of the girls staying with us before I discovered that two of them were 100% gay and the other one helped them out when they were busy. I realised they usually all slept in the same bed- something I noticed when my wife asked me to collect all the dirty bedding one morning. When I queried Josie about why her friends insisted on sleeping together she looked at me in astonishment before wandering off back to her kitchen, laughing loudly and muttering something about "Stupid fucking men only ever looking at the naked tits and arses and never noticing anything else that was going on around them."

I must admit the sight of all that beautiful naked flesh, whether they were gay or not, certainly kept the old pecker at attention whenever the girls stayed over with us- a fact noticed and never wasted by my naughty little bride by the way.

Chapter 15

Christmas came and went. Celebrated at the villa with a huge party Archie threw for all the bar and restaurant staff and many of our friends. Maria brought all her family with her and I must say she enjoyed herself. I had never seen her drunk before, but in the early hours of Christmas day morning I saw her not only drunk, but also stark naked, as everyone still standing stripped off and leapt into the heated pool to celebrate the holiday. That was a sight that will be forever imprinted in my memory. Twenty to thirty people of all ages and sizes splashing around as naked as nature intended, laughing and hugging one another without the remotest sexual overtone. Wonderful night...

My fiftieth birthday was celebrated in much the same way in February of the following year. Same sort of party but sadly without the communal nakedness as the weather was not too clever and the temperature outside was as low as it gets on the coast in Majorca. However I did get a truly wonderful and memorable present from my wife though. When she stripped off I found her pussy totally bare and a cute little tattoo (or so it appeared), across her naked mound that said John's Private Love Palace. I found out later that the writing wasn't actually a tattoo but that one of the girls had done it that morning after she had waxed my lover's previously thick bush for me. My naughty little minx did promise me though that she would have it done permanently if I liked it. And I did like it. Very much. Very horny...

April came along all too soon. Time for us to pack up and start work on the ship, a new experience for me and a chance for Josie to get back to doing what she loved- singing for the public. Archie was home the weekend we set off and drove us down to the docks in Palma where he exchanged tearful farewells with Josie and a warm hug with me. Probably a bit over the top I did mention, as we would be back in three weeks anyway.

That first trip, around the coastal cities of Italy, was the first time I had been anywhere other than England and a previous holiday to Barcelona. I loved it. Being able to see all the other cultures and have my lovely wife show me around the ancient cities we visited was absolutely mind-blowing to this inexperienced traveller with my narrow experience of the big wide world. We usually had the chance to have a look around during the afternoons when we were moored as we both worked through the late evenings, and so had the daytimes free to do whatever we wanted. Josie had seen it all before of course, but took great delight in showing me everything she could think of that I may have been interested in. There's something very special about shagging at sea too- especially with someone you truly love. It's just so... I don't know... So much more romantic somehow.

All too soon our first cruise together was over and we were back at the villa. I immediately started babbling to Archie about what we had seen, acting like a kid after his first visit to a zoo. To his credit, he sat there listening to my rambling for at least an hour before I drove him to drink and we all got pissed and jumped naked into the pool once again.

* * *

So began mine and Josie's cycle of life as cruise ship crew. We would be away for three to four weeks at a time during the summer, then, after we had transferred to the winter cruises that went farther afield than the Med, we were away for sometimes up to two months at a time during the darker months of November to March. Sadly this meant that we were usually away for Christmas and New Year, missing Archie more than I ever thought possible for me to miss any man.

The lovely man bowled us over with a wonderful surprise the first Christmas we were away from the villa when, instead of dropping us off at the docks, he asked us to get a taxi as he had somewhere to be. When we got to the ship, we found the devious old git waiting for us with his cases. Amid many tears of joy from my wife, he informed us he had nothing on that holiday and thought he may as well join us and have us serve on him hand and foot, seeing as he was a world-famous artist and he was a VIP passenger (according to the ship's passenger list anyway). Of course he was told to "go fuck yourself" by the pair of us, but we did all have a marvellous time together. Josie and I marvelled at the way Archie was able to mix with all the different walks of life on-board a cruise liner. From the richest, snobbiest passenger to the humblest of the crew, he was able to have a laugh and a joke with all of them- usually at himself I might add.

He seemed to be constantly asked to join various different groups for dinner, or drinks in the bar, always willing and able to autograph anything they wanted him to, or have his picture taken with them. He was especially in demand by all the middle-aged divorcees on-board as soon as they discovered who he was. Constantly surrounded by ladies of various degrees of beauty and sexuality, the dirty old sod unashamedly took advantage of the opportunity of being able to choose a different bed-time companion every night from all the adoring women who started hanging around him like bees on a honey-pot. I think the poor old bugger was completely shagged out by the time the month long cruise around the Caribbean was over- he certainly looked it as he staggered away from the ship when we docked back in Palma.

That routine continued for two or three years after Josie and I were married, and I must admit, I was loving the lifestyle. I had worked my way up to managing the cocktail bar that my wife sang in most nights from 11pm until 1am, so I could hear her wonderful voice singing to me as I served the appreciative audience. The bar was on the very top deck and had a wonderful, curved shape that gave it a 240 degree panoramic view of the ocean through its windows. Called the Sky Lounge it was a wonderful venue for Josie to showcase the music she really loved singing. I was so proud of her every time I heard the patrons applauding her and demanding an encore at the end of her act. Unlike her turn in the variety show in the theatre earlier in the night when she would sing show tunes and the like, her spot in the cocktail lounge consisted of more bluesy, jazzy numbers by the likes of Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha, and my favourites, Dusty Springfield and Elkie Brooks. Even a few by Janis Joplin if the audience was right. She always finished with one of my favourite songs- Pearl's A Singer by Elkie. The backing group of piano, drums, guitar and bassist from the band in the theatre show, together with Josie's wonderful bluesy voice really rocked the place at the up-tempo bit at the end of the song and she always had the audience on their feet and singing along before she left them shouting for more. Wonderful times but sadly things were about to change...

* * *

I remember the day vividly as though it was yesterday. December the 14th 1998 was the day my new life was almost ruined by an overwhelming coincidence.

Josie and I were leaning on the railings of the crew deck, watching the new passengers embark onto the ship for the Christmas and New Year cruise to the Caribbean and back, when we saw a long black limousine pull up on the dock below us. The chauffeur got out and helped the back-seat passengers alight from the vehicle. An oldish-looking man emerged first. Balding, with just a ring of grey hair around his head- very overweight too. He looked maybe around 70 or so and exuded an air of authority and power as he glared around at anyone who dared to look at him from the queue of passengers waiting to come on-board the ship. However, it was the next occupant of the limo who caused me to almost faint with shock. Getting out of the car was the woman I instantly recognised as my ex-mother in law...

I watched her closely. Observing the same blond hair and curvy body I had known all of twenty five years before. It couldn't be. She would be knocking-on eighty by now. She couldn't possibly look the same as when I knew her could she? Plastic surgery just wasn't that good surely? I started to shake as I felt the blood drain from my face, the realisation of who the woman actually was hitting me like a doom-laden epiphany.

My fucking ex-wife was about to board the ship where I worked!!...

Over the intervening years, the bitch from hell had obviously turned into her mother. The same hair, The same body, The same facial features. She looked great- especially from the 50 feet we were away from her. My mind slowly came back to reality as I felt Josie shaking my arm.

"John...John!...What's happening darling? You look as though you have seen a ghost or something."

I felt the sweat soaking my shirt as I continued to watch my nemesis ordering the poor chauffeur around as he attempted to retrieve all their luggage from the car boot. Nervously I was eventually able to answer my worried wife.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I just feel a bit nauseous for some reason. I'll just go lie down for a bit I think."

"I'll come with you. You look terrible. Are you sure you're OK?"

"NO!... I mean, Yes, Ill be fine. You stay here. I'll be fine honestly."

I almost ran to our cabin, bumping into several other crew members on the way in my haste to get away from the terrifying sight from my past. What was I going to do? The vindictive bitch would obviously tell everyone who I really was when she saw my nameplate with my false identity on it. What the fuck was I going to do? I could lose everything. My wife. My new life. Everything I held dear. I could end up back in jail too. All those thoughts were flying around in my head at the same time. My brain couldn't cope.

I finally staggered into our small cabin and immediately grabbed the bottle of scotch we kept there. Swigging several huge gulps down my neck, I gasped for air as the fiery liquid burned my throat. Slowly I calmed down. Started to think more clearly. Maybe I could avoid her? Maybe she wouldn't come into my bar? I knew she was there but she didn't know I was, so maybe... Just maybe...

I lay down on the bed, my head spinning from the combination of the liquor and the panic I was feeling. I tried to concentrate. Tried to think of what I could do to avoid her. Oh my God! What about Josie? Should I tell her? Definitely not. My little firebrand would undoubtedly confront the bitch and tell her exactly what a lying, devious cunt she was. No. Some things are best kept to myself. What would I say if I did come into contact with Claire? Should I be nice and polite to her like the good barman I was? Or should I just blank her and let her do her worst if that's what she wanted?... Oh Shit!... What a FUCKING disaster!...