A Perfect Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all met Archie of course and obviously he just had to paint them- the three younger ones in the nude which produced a spectacular result of sensual female flesh entwined together, showing everything and yet nothing at all if you know what I mean. Josie adamantly refused to pose naked for the old man, still insisting she felt inadequate next to her three young friends. Instead Archie painted a facial portrait of her that captured everything that she was. Her warmth and sheer love of life encapsulated in simply the best painting the cheeky genius ever produced- in my humble opinion of course, but then again I may just have been a little biased. You know when people say that a painting's eyes sometimes follow you about the room when they are done well? Well it was certainly true of this one. Josie's sparkling green eyes seemed to be grinning seductively at me no matter where I stood... or sat... or laid. Watching me from the wall with a promise of sexual delight that inevitably caused a stirring in the trouser department.

Josie steadfastly spurned my sexual advances toward her in those first few weeks of our relationship. Our relationship... That's what it had almost immediately become. We were involved. We had a definite and wonderful connection. We laughed a lot. We talked interminably. About everything and about nothing at all. We just seemed to have the capacity to chat to each other with a freedom I had only ever known before with my mate Archie. We got to know one another intimately- not physically, although we did kiss a lot- but intellectually. We discussed who we were, what we were. What we wanted. Told each other all about our fears and foibles. We became the best of friends long before we ever became lovers.

Although I was obviously frustrated at my renewed lack of carnal activity, I fully understood her reluctance when she protested that she wasn't that kind of woman, that she didn't do quickies or one night stands and needed to get to know me better. I resisted the opportunity for innuendos about her ideas of a quickie and instead consoled myself with the fact that I was indeed falling for her in a big way and I could wait as long as it took to consummate our romance. I never made any attempt to pick up other woman after I first met her either. Resisting the many temptations on offer from scantily clad females in the bar who were obviously desperate for my body, (I was probably delusional by then). I had always been a one-woman at a time sort of guy and I was smitten...

* * *

As it happens, it was Josie herself who instigated our first sexual liaison. Instead of the four of them arriving one night as I expected, she walked into the bar alone and carrying a small overnight bag. I immediately rushed to the end of the bar and embraced her, hugging her to me as though we had been apart for months instead of the three weeks it had actually been.

Eventually drawing away from our kiss, she looked up at me lovingly, a mischievous little grin sparkling in her eyes as she whispered, "I'm here for a week. All alone. I do hope you have clean sheets on our bed."

"Of course madam, all the beds have clean linen on." I protested, grinning back at her like an idiot.

Suddenly the realisation at what she had said shot through my brain like a thunderbolt.

"Giorgio," I shouted over my shoulder, "I'll see you in a week or so's time."

Amid much ribald Spanish innuendo from the rest of the staff, my beautiful woman and I left the bar and picked up a waiting taxi for the ten minute journey back to the villa. Fifteen minutes later we were kissing our way into my bedroom as we tore each other's clothes off...

We were quickly naked. I held her hands as I stood back and marvelled at the beautiful female form standing in front of me. Her gorgeous full breasts, resting delightfully on her chest with just a hint of the effect of gravity only a sexy mature woman can have. Her soft, ever so slightly rounded stomach. Her beautifully shaped woman's hips, not bony like a teenager's but full of mature charm. At the apex of her slim, perfectly shaped legs, her dark blond bush was naughtily trimmed in the shape of a heart leaving her labial lips on plain view, glistening with arousal as they stood proudly swollen in expectation.

"You like?" she teased as she stood back and twirled around to give me the full view of her soft, pear-shaped bottom, before once again facing me, "One of the girls did it for me this morning after we docked. I hope you like it." she queried, her voice betraying her nervousness.

"I...I...Bloody hell, you're gorgeous..." I stammered, "It's so fucking... Sexy!"

"And he is beautiful," she grinned, looking down at my painfully erect penis as it throbbed and twitched of it's own accord, as big and as hard as it had ever been in my whole life.

She let go of my hands and crawled up the bed, her wondrous buttocks parting slightly and giving me the most tantalising view of her slightly open pussy lips below her little dark-brown puckered starfish. I thought I would explode. Spray my seed all over the bedroom as my cock bounced and pulsed at the unbelievably erotic sight displayed to my horny, frustrated body. Somehow I managed to control myself, watching with open-mouthed longing as she lay on her back and spread those gorgeous legs, exposing herself fully to my lustful gaze.

I crawled quickly between her thighs, my glans bouncing against her warm sex as our loins met. Suddenly I stopped. Reason reluctantly coming to my sex-mad brain as a modicum of blood left my unthinking penis and returned back into my head.

"Oh shit!...What about condoms?...I don't have any."

"Do we really need them?" she answered, her loins pushing against mine as her sex demanded satisfaction, "You told me you always used them with those other girls didn't you? And I haven't had sex for such a long time so I don't think there's anything to worry about." she giggled nervously.

I paused, taking in what she had just said. I thought of another potential problem. "What about pregnancy? Are you on the pill?"

She laughed out loud at that, her whole body rippling delightfully with mirth beneath mine, "Oh my God John. Just what age do you think I am? My child-bearing days are long gone." she giggled.

I thought back. Nope. We had never discussed how old we were. It was probably the only thing we had not talked about in the previous weeks.

"I never gave it a thought," I laughed, looking down at her smiling face as I supported myself with my arms straight and my penis rubbing gently across her soaked labia, "Maybe forty or so. Late thirties maybe?"

"Oh you darling, darling man. I'm fifty three sweetheart."

My mouth dropped open in amazement. She looked years younger than that. I had thought I was much older than her and now I find she is actually four years older than me. Strangely the thought tumbled through my brain for a stupid moment that she was exactly the same age my ex mother-in-law had been when I was fucking her. I grinned down at my new lover. Thrusting the end of my rampant phallus against her, the large blob of pre-cum gathered there further lubricating the length of her already wet pussy lips.

"Well that's OK then." I laughed, bending down and kissing her warmly on the mouth, our lips parting slightly as our tongues welcomed each other.

As our lips parted, she placed her hands against my chest and pushed me away slightly. "Please go gently John. I haven't had a man in my body for over five years and I'm a little nervous." she begged, her eyes imploring me to be careful.

"Wow!... You're almost a born-again virgin," I teased, my rigid cock sliding smoothly and so, so slowly into the warm depths of her welcoming womanhood...

* * *

Bloody Hell! What a week! We fucked. We talked. We made love. We talked some more. It was marvellous, stupendous, wonderful, any god-damned clichéd superlative you can think of. In between our many bouts of sexual exertion we laughed and joked with each other like two love-struck teenagers, spending most of our time naked- except when the lovely Maria was there of course, didn't want to make her jealous did we? We swam a lot. Teasing each other mercilessly whenever our bodies made contact in the cool water. We would then lay on a couple of loungers, pulled together to make a large double, enabling us to still be close as we spread ourselves in order to dry under the hot sun. Almost invariably that would result in another sensual love-making session as we smoothed sun-protection on each other's bodies. I loved the feeling of finally being able to play with her magnificent charms as I spread the warm lotion over her. Her nipples always reacted to my oily stimulation, standing to attention like pert little thimbles as my fingers gently massaged the cream into her breasts. My penis thrilled at the attention as it duly received exactly the same treatment from her, rising to his magnificent best as she softly oiled him up, coming-to-arms once again as he eagerly prepared for the next battle of our sexes.

I have to admit, even in my extremely fit physical condition, I was almost exhausted when the time came for us to part once again. Josie had to get back to the ship for another three-week cruise around the Med, and Archie was due back that weekend anyway- and that would have cruelly curtailed our nudist activities and sexual shenanigans around the villa.

As we lay there, cuddled together on my bed after one last slow, sexy, farewell fuck, Josie looked into my eyes and whispered, "Come with me John."

"I thought I just did. Didn't you notice you horny bitch?" I joked, receiving a sharp dig in my ribs as reward for my attempt at humour.

"You know what I mean. You...You... sex-mad prick." she laughed, "I meant come with me on the ship. I'm sure we can get you a job working in the bars. And, just think, we could be doing this every night." That last sentence was tantalisingly accompanied by her hand gripping my empty balls and her soft mouth enveloping the end of my newly-limp cock as she licked the sticky shaft clean.

I dragged her mouth off me, grimacing as the tender glans left her teeth-filled orifice with an audible 'pop', "I'm not sure I can," I murmured nervously.

The look of disappointment on her beautiful face was devastating as she dragged herself into an upright position, her lovely tits bouncing around like two out-of-control grapefruit in a plastic bag as they settled onto her heaving chest.

"Why on earth not?...I thought you loved me?... Or did you just say that to get into my old fanny?" she snapped moodily.

"Firstly. I meant every word. I love you with all my heart you self-conscious bugger. And secondly, your sweet little fanny as you call it, is not old. It's lovely... And warm... And welcoming... And very demanding." I grinned at her as I accompanied the last few words with a kiss on each nipple and then one last one on her trembling mouth, as my fingers gently stroked between her legs.

"Then why not?" she muttered as her legs automatically spread to allow me better access to her wet pussy, "If we love each other, why can't we be together all the time?"

"I'd really love to, my sexy little sweetheart. It's just that... It's my passport. I told you it was false and that Riggs wasn't my real name. What if someone notices? I'd get arrested and probably sent back to prison for breaking my parole and leaving the country illegally."

"Oh you daft sod. I bet most of the East-European staff on board have false papers, and they don't have any trouble whenever we dock. So why should you? Anyway, I thought you said Archie was the best forger in the world?" she laughed before dragging my hand from between her legs and naughtily licking my fingers clean, "Now get off me and order me a taxi. I have to go. Think about what I said and we'll talk about it when I get back."

"Yes Miss," I laughed, doffing an imaginary cap in subservience, "Whatever you say Miss."

"Sarcastic Twat!" she giggled over her shoulder as she made her way into the bathroom, wiggling her sexy arse provocatively at me as she went.

Chapter 14

The next three weeks seemed interminable, a lifetime in less than a month. Archie and I talked so many times. We discussed me leaving the villa and travelling with Josie and what it would mean to her- and to me. We also discussed what might happen if I didn't go with her. How we may not be able to continue with our long distance love affair if she met someone else on-board ship or something. He tried to reassure me. Promised me he could sort out any papers I may need with no fear of detection by the authorities. I was still sceptical though. Still worried that now I had something to lose, I may just do that and end up back in jail to complete the last ten years of my original sentence.

I was finally convinced late one night as we drunkenly lay outside by the pool. He, very philosophically for a pissed old man I thought, asked me what I would prefer. "The chance of maybe thirty years or so of blissful happiness with the woman of your dreams? - Or the feint possibility of another ten years in prison if it did go tits up?"

No contest really. I had already lost twenty years of my life and I didn't want to spend my next however many in hiding, sneaking around and only managing to see the woman I loved for a few short days a month. Nope. The decision was made- albeit it with a large intake of alcohol to help the process along. I was going with her. Not only that, I was going to ask her to marry me too...

That last announcement met with much mirth and merriment from my drunken friend as he assured me that he would remember what I had decided the following day- even if I denied all knowledge of it.

* * *

As it happened, I actually did remember the day after. It was as though a ton weight had been lifted from my shoulders as I wandered around Palma looking for a ring to buy for my wife to be- all being well and she accepted of course. I didn't have much to spend, having turned down Archie's offer to fund the purchase as he was going to be my best man- "Whether you like it or not." - but I did manage to find a nice small one I could afford and hoped she'd like.

She did. In fact, she loved it. Smothering me with kisses and drenching my face with her tears of joy as she tried her best to hug the life out of me. I thought we were alone when I'd asked her, only to be surprised by Archie and the girls, Maria and husband, Giorgio and the rest of the bar-staff, all bursting into the lounge- and all carrying the biggest bottles of champagne I had ever seen.

"What would you have done if she'd said no?" I asked my mate later in the evening, standing at the bar while my new fiancée went round showing her new ring off to any customer who happened to be in front of her.

"Well... Then I would have ordered double the champagne and we would have drowned our sorrows." he replied, slapping me on the back and assuring me he just knew that that was never going to happen. That was my mate for you. If you win, drink a bottle of champagne, If you lose, drink two.

Great philosophy for life really...

* * *

The next couple of months flew by. Josie and I had decided we wanted to get married as soon as we possibly could. Neither of us had any family as such, and at our ages we couldn't see any point in delaying our wedding with a long engagement, so we just wanted to tie our union in the best possible way.

Archie got his lawyer in Palma to come to the villa and explain exactly what papers we would need to have a civil ceremony performed by the local mayor, and a few short weeks later my best-man presented me with all the authentic-looking documents required by Spanish law. It appeared that I had been born on the island of Guernsey, part of the British channel islands, and that I had never been married before. I have got to say, the man was brilliant at his job. The papers all looked 100% genuine to anyone who cared to look at them and were certainly good enough to pass the perfunctory examination they received at the mayor's office when we booked our wedding.

Josie left all the legal arrangements to me and Archie, (well Archie really) whilst she carried on working aboard ship. She was as excited as a little puppy when she told me she had arranged for me to start working with her on the ship the next season and that we would have our own crew's cabin just for the two of us. She hadn't been able to wait until she docked again to tell me and instead had rung the villa ship-to-shore, tearfully sobbing down the phone in her happiness as she tried to tell me just how much it all meant to her and how happy I had made her.

Her and her three bridesmaids bought all their required dresses and other essential parts of their outfits when they were in Palma, trusting the best-man and myself to sort our own suits out- only instructing us that they had to be a pale beige colour with a crimson-red tie to match her dress and the ones of the girls.

* * *

Eventually, on a beautiful, sunny autumns day in late October, we were married in front of all our friends in the village and many of Josie's friends from the ship. They had all just returned from the last cruise of the season, so instead of Josie going on to work on the winter cruises as she would normally have done, she had decided to spend the whole winter with me at the villa and we would start on the ship again the next spring.

I've got to say, Josie looked wonderful. Glowing with happiness in a cream silk, figure-hugging dress that showed off her light tan to perfection, she bounced around during the ceremony and the after-party infecting everyone with her over-whelming joy as she celebrated our big day.

The three bridesmaids were nothing short of spectacular too. Their crimson dresses showed of their wonderful dancer's bodies, and especially their long, long legs, to perfection. I think every man (and probably a few of the women) at the party was lusting after the girls as they danced the night away with anyone who they managed to drag onto the small dance floor we had set up.

Not me of course. I only had eyes for my lovely bride as she wandered around chatting to all the guests. I just couldn't believe my luck at how such a beautiful, vivacious woman would even give me the time of day, never-mind share my bed and even marry me.

The after-wedding party was at the bar and, for the first time ever, the tills were shut. All the food and drink was provided by Giorgio and Maria and their chef's- and all paid for by my wonderful best-man. Incidentally, Archie Squires, internationally-famed artist, ex-con, and general piss-head, made one of the great best-man speeches. He had the every one of the guests shedding tears of laughter with his anecdotes about us all before he toasted the bride and groom and presented us with his wedding present- a two-week safari in Kenya, that elicited a squeal of delight from the by-then happily-tipsy bride.

I had also met the man who was about to become my new 'boss' at the wedding. Felix was the bar-manager of the ship and about the same age as me. A tall, extremely handsome bloke with a full head of black hair just beginning to show flecks of grey around his temples, he was very touchy-feely around Josie, repeatedly hugging and kissing her whenever their paths crossed during the day. I would probably been a little jealous if he hadn't have been as camp as a brigade of scouts and very obviously gay. Lovely man though...