A Perfect Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got so I was working at the bar two or three nights a week, just on a casual basis really. I wasn't getting paid by Giorgio, so there wasn't a problem if I didn't want to work. Some nights I would just sit at the bar if it wasn't busy, although I did usually end up helping out. I would go in when Archie was away and I was bored at the villa, or just fancied a bit of company and someone to talk to. I was actually working one night when a soft, sensual, and very female voice addressed me as I had my back to the bar whilst filling up the fridge with bottled beer.

"Hello again. Are you working here now?"

I turned to face the lady with the question and was pleasantly surprised to see the lovely middle-aged woman who had seductively locked eyes with me the night when Archie had first made the suggestion that I work there. I was delighted to see she was even lovelier close up. Long, blond hair, deep-red pouting lips, perfect little nose, and her eyes...Wow! Gorgeous dark-emerald green that just simply sparkled with life as she grinned up at me. The little crow's feet at the side of them just enhanced their beauty even more as they framed the sexiest, most seductive windows to the soul I had ever looked in to.

"Hello...Hi there... I mean... What can I get you?" I managed to stammer, my throat suddenly dry for some reason.

Her face just simply opened up into the most beautifully natural smile you could ever imagine as she grinned up at me once again. I noticed for the first time just how much shorter than me she was, maybe 5'4'' or something. She was dressed in a pale yellow sun-dress that showed off her light tan to perfection. The top of the dress was low enough to expose enough of her small creamy breasts to be sexy without being blatantly obvious; the hem short enough for me to get a hint of her beautifully shaped thighs as she sat on the tall bar-stool. All-in-all she was a vision of mature loveliness- and I was instantly smitten...

"May we have a bottle of a nice white if you have one in the fridge please?" she asked softly, her husky voice perfectly matching the rest of her and doing wondrous things to my befuddled brain as she turned slightly, indicating towards her three female companions sat at a table behind her, "And four glasses."

"Certainly. Rioja OK? Or would you prefer a Cava?"

"Rioja will be good thank you."

"I'll bring it over for you in a second if that's OK?" I replied, staring into those green pools of promised delight once again, "The name's John by the way." I offered, grinning back at her.

"Hi John. Pleased to meet you. I'm Josephine, but everyone calls me Josie," she replied, offering her soft hand to mine and then holding on just a shade longer than was usual for an introductory handshake.

"Hello again Josie,"I smiled as I reluctantly released her tiny hand, "I'll bring your drinks over as soon as."

"Thank you John, I'll look forward to it." she grinned mischievously, her eyelids fluttering ever so slightly as she continued to look straight into my eyes with not a hint of shyness.

Her soft, silky skirt moved seductively to the rhythm of her gorgeous-looking bottom as it swayed suggestively at me when she walked back to her table. She sat down with her friends, but not before glancing over her shoulder to smile cheekily at me once again. I glanced down the bar towards Giorgio as I set about preparing the ladies wine and glasses on a tray. He had observed my exchange with the lovely Josie, so shook his head and laughed silently, raising his hands and shrugging his shoulders in mock resignation as I raised my eyebrows in an unspoken request for a break from my barman duties.

I took the drinks over to the ladies, setting them down on the table as I warmly welcomed them all to the bar.

"Would you like to join us John? I'm sure the girls would appreciate your company." I was delighted to hear the invitation from Josie, happy that she had asked me before I had attempted my own clumsy request to sit with them.

"I'd love to. Thank you."I replied, pulling a buffet from the next table and placing it in the space Josie had created between her and her next-door neighbour. A space just about wide enough for me to sit in, but not so wide as to prevent my thigh rubbing firmly against the softness of Josie's as I sat down. I felt the pressure of her leg against mine sexily increase rather than reduce as she casually placed her hand on my knee and introduced me to her three friends. A pressure that did absolutely nothing to alleviate the rapidly awakening interest of the beacon of male lust gently stirring between my legs.

Over the next two hours we got to know each other fairly well. The five of us got along like a house on fire, sharing jokes and anecdotes as we laughed and got increasingly intoxicated. Not just from the alcohol we were consuming, but also the friendliness and the genuine enjoyment of each other's company.

I found out relatively early in our conversation that they all worked together on a medium-sized cruise ship that sailed out of Palma every four weeks during the summer. It went on several different routes around the Med and they all stayed with it throughout the whole season. They had been together for over four years on the same ship and were all firm friends by then, sharing a large crew cabin well below the public decks. Josie was a singer in the cabaret, and the other girls were all dancers in the show. A fact which explained their sexy, lithe bodies, much of which were on open display in their skimpy summer dresses. They told me they liked to come over to Puerto Andraitx to get away from the hustle and bustle of Palma when they were in port, enjoying the more relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Giorgio's bar particularly- of course, the presence of several multi-millionaires most nights didn't hurt either...

Eventually, they decided they had to leave and go back to the ship. They weren't sailing the following day, but they always stayed in their cabin on board to save hotel bills whenever they were docked and not working. I had progressed through the evening to holding hands with Josie, then eventually having my arm around her shoulder as she leant against me, her hand frequently gently stroking my thigh out of sight of the other three girls- an act that did absolutely nothing to reduce the rapidly stirring activity in my trouser department I might add.

"Why don't you all come up to the villa instead of travelling back to your ship at this late hour," I suggested tentatively, hoping beyond hope that at least Josie would agree, "There's plenty of room and I'm sure we can rustle up something for breakfast in the morning."

Thankfully, amongst lots of ribald comments about whether an old man like me was up to having to deal with four lovely ladies, they agreed to join me for the night. I must admit, the thought of being on my own with them all was causing me some concern as we travelled the short distance to the villa in a taxi- surprisingly, not the idea of having to cope with all of them in my bed together though.

I was absolutely enthralled by the lovely Josie by then. I really wanted to get to know her better. Hoping for some time alone with her. Dreaming of her naked body laying next to mine in my bed. Even in my slightly drunken state I was nervous about how I was going to manage to separate her from her friends if they were determined to have some sort of orgy. I have to admit, ideas of a sexual marathon involving me and four gorgeous naked ladies had crossed my mind earlier as we all laughed and joked together in the bar, causing my already interested cock to stiffen even more at the thought. However, as the night had progressed, all thoughts of any orgy of epic proportions had been banished from my brain as I had found myself concentrating more and more on the woman I had truly fallen for. Falling deeper under her spell every time our eyes met; or her hand brushed mine; or she surreptitiously pressed her thigh against my leg.

Happily, for me anyway, it didn't turn out to be a problem. As soon as the three younger girls spotted the pool, illuminated as it was by the underwater lights, they immediately stripped off completely and all jumped into the water. Holding hands and screaming loudly as their gorgeous bodies hit the cold water, they disappeared beneath the surface before emerging once again, laughing and giggling hysterically as they jokingly splashed one another and tried to dunk each other's heads. I must admit, the sight of all that taut, sexily tanned female flesh did absolutely nothing to alleviate the sexual tension that I was feeling in my pants. I surreptitiously tried to adjust my throbbing erection without Josie seeing me as we both stood laughing at her three slightly drunk companions, watching them as they continued to try to drown one another. However, the movement of my left hand on the front of my bulging pants as she held my right hand in hers, drew her attention and caused her to glance towards my obvious arousal.

"Sorry." I muttered, feeling my cheeks blushing furiously as I turned away slightly and finished straightening my painfully erect penis.

"Not at all," she laughed, "I'd have been disappointed if it hadn't happened with all that young flesh on display...Very impressive by the way!..." she teased, glancing down once again at my burgeoning bulge, then winking at me as she sexily licked her luscious lips.

I grinned nervously at her before bending and kissing her slightly open mouth for the first time. She tasted wonderful. The sweet, fruity flavour of the wine she had been drinking transferring to my own lips as we swapped tongues. Gently teasing each other in an erotically-charged kiss that almost blew my socks off- if I'd have been wearing any that is.

She pulled away from me eventually, gazing up into my eyes as she pushed against my chest with her dainty hands. "By the way," she whispered erotically, nuzzling her lips against my ear and reaching between us to firmly grip my iron-hard cock, her manipulative fingers almost causing an eruption that would have embarrassed me beyond belief, "This is not going to happen."

She gave me one last stroke before turning from me to walk into the villa. Looking back over her shoulder as she walked away, she deliberately swayed her hips provocatively at me before continuing, her sexy voice filled with the promise of untold delight, "Not tonight anyway... Not on our first date."

I grinned in relief, my initial disappointment tempered by the sexily implied promise.

"Oh!... So this is our first date then?" I mocked, grinning at her like a love-struck teenager.

"I do hope so John. I really do hope so..." she replied, smiling seductively at me as that oh-so-sexy arse swayed magically into the villa...

Chapter 12

True to her word, Josie, or any of the girls, shared my bed that night...

The three deliciously nude youngsters had continued to play, repeatedly getting out of the pool and jumping in again in order to splash each other with the cold water as they laughed and giggled under the star-filled cloudless summer sky. They teased Josie and myself mercilessly, demanding that we strip off and join them in their naked frolicking. The sexy older woman adamantly refused, laughing and informing her young companions that no way in hell she was exposing her saggy old body to have me compare it to their much younger, firmer ones. Sadly, despite my loud protestations to the contrary that her beautifully soft body would stand comparison to anyone's and it was only fair to give me the opportunity to give an unbiased opinion, she insisted on keeping her clothes on.

She also possessively prevented me from joining in with the nudism on show too, telling me firmly as we cuddled together on a sun-bed drinking the coffee we had prepared when we left the girls earlier, "I don't want those young bitches tempting my sexy new man do I?... Not before I have had chance to be alone with him anyhow. So you can keep your pants on too mister." she laughed, whispering in my ear as I attentively watched the display of beautiful, and very very naked female flesh.

Eventually the girls had tired of their playful shenanigans. They were laughing and giggling together like mischievous schoolgirls as they strolled casually into the villa, as naturally naked as the day they were born and deliberately dripping water all over myself and Josie as they sauntered past us. I must admit, if it I hadn't been so enamoured with the lovely lady wrapped comfortably around me as she snuggled her soft body into mine, I would have jumped up and been after the sexy threesome like a rampant bull in a field full of heifers. Instead though, they warranted a mere cursory glance, my attention devoted to the wonderful woman I desperately wanted to be with...

We talked...And talked...And talked some more. Totally at ease together, we chatted away as though we had known each other for years instead of just a few short hours. We told one another our life stories. Josie told me how she had married a guitarist when she was young. They had been in a band together in their late teens and early twenties and she had fallen for him in a big way. She had wanted to settle down and have a family but he had wanted the rock-n-roll lifestyle instead of a monogamous relationship and had repeatedly been unfaithful during their marriage with any groupie he could get his hands on. Eventually they had divorced after he gave her an STD that caused her huge problems both physically and mentally. The band had inevitably split up at that time too. She had gone on to make a few records but never made it big as it were, instead gigging around the clubs and pubs of London until a friend had suggested she tried cruise ships. She had immediately fallen in love with the lifestyle and had been travelling the world ever since.

I, in turn told her everything about myself too. Well... not quite everything!" - I did tell her about my disastrous marriage and how my ex-wife's betrayal and subsequent vindictive lying had led to me spending twenty years in prison for something I didn't do- I just left out the part about me killing my attacker in self-defence and subsequently working for the most notorious villain in the country that's all... Well some things are better left unsaid aren't they? I told her all about Archie. How the villa belonged to him. That he was a world-famous artist who obviously had more money than sense- but also was the best friend a man could ever wish for.

She gazed around in wonderment at our surroundings, taking in the spectacular view over the beautiful little resort below us and out to the moonlit sea beyond, before informing me that she must be a complete philistine as she had never heard of my friend Archie as an artist and only knew him as the owner of the bar where met. I laughed loudly as I hugged her close and thought of the devastating blow to his ego he would have when I reluctantly told him about her complete lack of recognition of his world-famous talent.

We eventually dozed off, absolutely tired out and slightly hungover. Wrapped in a couple of towels to ward off the pre-dawn chill in the cloudless sky, we huddled together as though our bodies were merged as one...

* * *

The following morning arrived in a blaze of glorious sunshine to find me still laid on the sun-bed. Very much alone and as stiff as a board in all senses of the word. I have to admit, my old body was not much up to sleeping on an unpadded bed any more and I groaned loudly as I stiffly picked myself up. My early-morning wood pushed against my trousers as I groggily wondered if last night had been just a dream. Did I imagine spending the evening with a bevy of beautiful naked ladies? Looking around, I spotted several items of female apparel scattered around the edge of the sparkling pool. A couple of pairs of skimpy panties and a flimsy looking white bra reassured my barely awakened brain that yes, I had been privileged to watch the marvellous display of nubile female flesh, and yes, I had spent the night cuddled up to the most wonderful woman I had met in a long, long time.

The marvellous images of all that naked beauty slowly left me as I began to wonder as to their whereabouts. Suddenly, a loud, giggly laugh broke the silence. A laugh I instantly recognised as belonging to a lovely Spanish granny who would probably be in the kitchen cleaning up any mess we had made the night before. Trying to relieve the kinks in my stiff body by gently stretching my limbs- and the kink in my trousers by moving it to a more comfortable position, I made my way into the villa and followed the sound of raucous female laughter that was emanating from the direction of the kitchen. There I found Maria and Josie, standing at the stove as they prepared a mountain of toast and scrambled eggs to go with the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee that filled the room.

The unbridled joy I felt at spying the beautiful woman of my dreams standing at the side of Maria was an emotion that shot through my heart with a force that almost made me dizzy. They were happily chatting away together like old friends while they shared the cooking duties, giggling away like two naughty teenagers as they obviously shared some sort of joke at my expense.

"Good morning ladies. Something smells good."

The pair of them almost jumped out of their skins at the unexpected sound of my voice, shrieks of laughter accompanying the warm smile I duly received from the blond lady who had spent the night huddled together with me on a hard sun lounger but looked as though she had just emerged from a warm, comfortable bed. Dressed in one of my T-shirts and apparently nothing else, she rushed over and hugged me tightly, kissing me chastely on the lips before pulling her soft breasts away from my beating chest.

"Yuck!...Morning breath," she laughed, pushing herself against my straining groin, "Mmmmm, and morning wood too," she teased, much to the amusement of the watching Maria.

"I think Señor Juan should go have a shower. Maybe a cold one? Yes?" the grinning little Spanish lady laughed, "Breakfast will be ready when you have, how you say?, taken care of everything."

The warm, sexy woman in my arms reluctantly drew apart from me, kissing me softly as our bodies separated. She grabbed my shoulders and firmly turned me away, pointing me towards the bedrooms and shoving me gently in the back.

"Off you go stud. Do what the lovely lady says. Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes if you could tell the girls on the way past." Her soft, sexy voice, filled with its early morning huskiness, did absolutely nothing to dampen down the feeling that my rampant penis was about to burst from the confines of my chinos. Reluctantly I wandered away, muttering jokingly about now having two damn women ordering me around when I was almost fucking fifty.

Chapter 13

Over the next few weeks we got together as much as the ship's schedule would allow. Every time they were in port they stayed at the villa, the three younger girls having the times of their lives as the made full use of the pool and deck to keep their beautiful bodies in shape and nicely tanned. The three of them would spend most of the day laying around completely and unselfconsciously naked, provocatively lathering each other's smooth bodies with the required sun-protection creams and lotions in a way that, in any other circumstance, would have been deemed almost pornographically erotic.

Even though Jose-Alberto was obviously used to naked women around the villa when Archie was there, the sight of three fabulously fit young girls spending most of the day cavorting nude in the pool and laying spectacularly spread-eagled under the sun, led to the garden area around the decking being beautifully kept as pristine and manicured as was humanly possible- much to the chagrin of his wife who would repeatedly and amusedly admonish him in quick-fire Spanish if he ever dawdled and paid too much attention to the girls. Josie, of course, kept her bikini on. Still a delightful sight, but so tantalising and frustrating for me and my ever-increasing carnal desires toward her...

1...678910...12