A Pet Named Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Kari didn't realize was my plan for her was so much more than a straightforward Sapphic experience.

"What makes Russ so special," Kari asked with a true sense of interest.

"It's a bit of a story," I said with an inquiring tone.

"I'd love to hear it," was Kari's quick reaction.

With that I proceeded to tell her the story of the "Coffee Shop;" complete with details about our pasts, Russ' website, the seduction, the roles, being restrained, the purification, taking Russ, our explorations, our town house, and the things we both enjoyed.

Kari adjusted her position so often, I thought she was going to start fingering herself right there. Our waitress kept our wines fresh, and seemed to sense something was up. Kari's questions were begging me for more detail, and I made a point of being very graphic with every answer.

Her little sighs and moans fueled me, and time flew. After about an hour, Kari's heightened state had me so wet and wanton, I invited her back to our place for dinner, and to meet Russ. Her acceptance was instant.

********

Kari's perspective........

********

I had no idea where Ernesto's was located, and needed to do a Google search for it. As it turns out, Ernesto's was the perfect spot to have an intimate conversation. It had a spacious front patio with plenty of sunshine and enough room between tables that you could engage in private talk.

I got there early and was doing a bit of flirting with our cute waitress when Barbara arrived. We all gave each other the look. At another time.....

Out conversation and the wine flowed easily. It didn't take long for the topics to get sexual. As with everything Barbara did, she blew me away with her openness and poise. Her story of how she met her partner, Russ, was the most erotic 'true' tale I ever heard.

Barbara knew she was having an effect on me and purposely included intimate details about their interests.

As for my part of the conversation, in a roundabout way, I told her that I needed her to take control of me. Knowing she was 'Bi' had me creaming. All that was left was for Barbara to say let's leave.

When I accepted her invitation for dinner and to meet Russ, the fly just flew into the spider's web....on purpose.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

I had Kari drive my car, leaving hers behind. I set the stage for the evening by calling Russ and telling him to prepare things for a "special" dinner guest. He asked a few questions and my responses were very sexually subtle. When I said, "I think she will like the Cathedral," Russ knew what was in store.

Once in the car, I began giving directions, my hands touching Kari's arm and thigh on more than one occasion, lingering a bit longer than necessary. I wanted the energy to build between us. She was responding to everything and falling into my web of lust.

When we arrived, I had Kari pull the car into the garage. My hello kiss to Russ was more than the "Honey, I'm home" peck on the lips. It was intimate. When we broke, I could see 'want' in Kari's eyes.

I then introduced Kari to Russ while he poured champagne for the three of us.

After a cordial toast, we took seats around our kitchen island and started in on the hors d'oeuvres. Russ had done a masterful job of having some food prepared in such a short time. While we nibbled on the fresh fruit and cheeses, I kept things charged by filling Russ in on the day...from the office Romeo to our detailed conversation at the café. Russ was seated at the end of the counter with Kari and I closely flanking him on each side. The proximity allowed me to rub my legs against theirs as I spoke.

I told Russ how Kari believes men think with the wrong head, and that for the most part I agreed; but he was an exception. Russ smiled and thanked me, knowing full well that more was coming. I could tell by the bulge in Russ' shorts that he was aroused and decided to move things to the next level.

"I think we should show Kari why you are an exception. Let's start by having you greet me properly."

Snapping my fingers, I pointed to floor at the foot of my stool. Kari's eyes widened as Russ stood, pushed his chair out of the way, and dropped to his knees before me, kissing both of shoes.

"Welcome home, Mistress. It certainly sounds like you had an interesting day. How can I be of service to you?"

Russ' question was sincere. He adores servicing my needs and loves to show his servitude. I am equally dutiful when Russ takes control, but tonight it was clear I was the one in charge.

"Kari and I had exhausting days. I think a nice foot massage would be in order. Please be a good host and service Kari's feet."

Turning on his knees, Russ removed Kari's flats and began a firm, but sensual massage of her feet. I was a bit jealous because he got to touch her before me. Kari sighed as Russ' hands worked their magic.

"Isn't it nice to have someone attentive to your needs? Russ is such a sweetheart. He is always ready to serve."

I stood and slowly moved around Russ, gazing at Kari the entire time. Her sleeveless blouse allowed my hand to glide over her bare arm while I moved behind her. Goose bumps rose up her arm as my nails traced over her smooth skin.

"Russ why don't you work on Kari's calves while I give her neck some attention."

Slowly I began to caress her shoulders. I could see Russ' hands moving up her legs beneath the black crepe skirt. Kari's gentle sighs let us know we were moving in the right direction. Leaning down I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered.

"It feels so good to be touched. It doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman. What's important is that you allow yourself to get lost in the sensation."

My hands moved tenderly across her shoulders. I let my lips gently touch the nape of Kari's neck. Her gentle sigh had become a soft moan. Kari's head tilted back slightly in want. Her legs parted subtly as Russ went from calf to calf.

I noticed Kari's arms were still on the kitchen counter. I thought back to her comment of giving up control. This was a sign of passive her receptiveness.

Bringing my mouth back to her ear, I whispered again.

"It is time for real pleasure, the pleasure that can only come from giving up control. Tonight you will experience intimacy like never before." My hot breath on her ear had Kari leaning her head into mine.

********

Kari's perspective........

********

Barbara had me drive her car, which I nearly wrecked a number of times. Every time she touched me, it took all of my self-control to keep the car on the road. A couple of times, I wanted to pull over and give myself to Barbara on the spot.

Their town house was beautiful. I loved their taste in décor. Russ had a nice arrangement of fruits and cheeses for us, as well as a chilled bottle of Champagne.

Barbara was right; Russ was a wonderful man. He was handsome, classy, well mannered, attentive, and just as easy to talk to as Barbara. I knew Russ was one of the 10%. I was waiting to see how Barbara was going to have the evening unfold.

Watching Russ fall to his knees when Barbara snapped her fingers surprised me just a bit. I thought they would become somewhat intimate and somehow lure me into their scene. However, Barbara taking control set the tone.

I was again surprised when Barbara instructed Russ to massage my feet.

She was highlighting Russ' servitude towards her; even if it meant showing servitude to me. Russ' hands did feel wonderful. For a moment I thought about a full body massage; however Barbara had other ideas.

When her nails raked over my skin, I came. Barbara was an accomplished seductress. Her hands on my shoulders, her lips on my neck, and her soft whisperings had me in her spell.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

The softness of her golden locks against my cheek was enticing. Kari's sweet scent filled my mind with want and desire. Taking control of this beauty was turning me on as much as it was her.

"Kari, I want you to unbutton your blouse."

Kari's eyes slowly closed as her hands began to undo the buttons.

"Spread your legs a bit further; invite Russ' hands to further explore your inner thighs."

Kari opened her legs, and Russ slowly began moving up her legs. It was a deliberate, inch-by-inch assent, tenderly massaging and touching Kari's flesh. When her blouse was fully unbuttoned, she slipped a bit lower in her seat, spreading her legs even wider.

Her eyes were still closed; her head tilted back. Kari's hands were clutching the seat of the stool for support. I feasted on Kari's luscious cleavage, gently rising and falling with each breath. The smoothness of her D sized breasts were inviting as they lay cradled in her yellow, lace trimmed, plunge bra.

"Russell, please remove our guest's skirt."

Russ knelt upright bringing his hands to either side of Kari's hips. There was no reluctance from Kari, just unspoken obedience as her ass rose slightly from the stool. Russ carefully slid the skirt off of her hips and down her smooth loins. As I suspected, Kari was wearing a pair of matching yellow lace trimmed bikini panties.

"Russell, please hang our guest's skirt neatly over a stool. Kari, I want you to stand."

Both Russ and Kari moved per my instructions. Pulling Kari's stool away from her and the counter, I surveyed my colleague's beauty. She was very, very alluring. Removing her blouse, I handed it to Russ for proper care.

"Kari, I want you to lean forward and extend your arms to the counter. Take hold of the edge with your hands. I need to inspect my new plaything....my new pet."

There was no hesitation in her movements. Kari followed without question. With her hands in place, I moved around her slowly, allowing my hand to slide over the smooth skin of her back.

"Spread your legs apart ...about two or three feet."

Again, Kari did as she was instructed. I crouched down behind her, running a hand down the outside of her leg as I moved. The gusset of her panties was very moist. Her musky aroma was heavenly.

"Russell, come here, there is something I wish to show you."

Russ crouched down beside me, giving me a knowing look.

"Our guest has said that men think with the wrong head. Yet look at her wetness. Did you touch her intimate area?"

"No, Mistress. I only massaged her feet, calves and thighs as you instructed. Perhaps her moisture is from your touches."

Standing, I mumbled, "Perhaps." I let my hand caress her ass as I moved beside her.

"Russell, I want you to gauge her moisture as I become a bit more familiar with her body. Trace your fingers along the seam between her panties and inner thighs. Gently touch the gusset of her panties. If she is excited, you may be able to feel an increase in her wetness. You may even need to slip your fingers between her panties and her intimate parts to get a more accurate assessment."

Standing next to Kari, I turned her head towards me with a gentle, but firm touch on her chin. I studied her face and the pure longing in her eyes. Kari quivered as Russ' hands worked their magic.

I brought my lips close to Kari's, never breaking eye contact. In a slow, sexy voice, I said, "As we know, men can be so very disappointing....unless they are trained properly. From what I see, I'd say Russ' training has been quite effective."

Kari's body was quivering. I pressed my lips onto Kari's and our mouths opened with desire. Softly, but deeply our tongues pushed back and forth. Kari's moan mirrored mine. Her kiss was pure want and passion.

********

Kari's perspective........

********

Barbara's instruction for me to unbutton my blouse was the final sign of my surrendering control to her. Having Russell remove my skirt was a similar act of submission, while at the same time stimulating. The thought of being submissive to a submissive aroused me even more.

Their inspection of my pantied area was so embarrassing, yet something I craved. I wanted to be used; to be a 'thing.' I wanted them to see my lust. At that point, I needed no other coercion, I was there for Barbara's and Russell's pleasure.

Russell's gentle touches and intimate probes unlocked my floodgates. When Barbara kissed me, my entire being—body, mind, heart, and soul poured from me. Never before had I felt this way. I wanted... no...I needed whatever Barbara had planned for me.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

Our kiss went on for a few minutes before I pulled away. Kari's arms were shaking. I could sense that she had given up complete control. Stepping away, I spoke again.

"Russell, bring me your fingers. Kari, stand facing us."

Russ' fingers were covered with Kari's thick cream. Brining his hand to my mouth, I sucked in two of his coated fingers and cleaned them of her essence. Kari's eyes were on mine as I licked her juice; my lips were coated with her nectar.

Placing a hand behind Russ' head, I pulled his mouth to mine in a lustful exchange of Kari's muskiness. Sliding my mouth to his ear, I whispered instructions and he calmly left the room.

Turning my complete attention back to Kari I moved in front of her. Smiling, I slowly traced the strap of her bra starting at her left shoulder with the nail of my right index finger. I followed the lacey yellow material to the top of her left bra cup. My eyes were locked with Kari's

"Your pussy seems to have other thoughts about how disappointing men can be. Let me show you."

Without breaking eye contact, I moved my hands down to the crotch of her panties. Using one hand to pull the gusset from her lips, I slipped two fingers into her folds. Kari's body quivered and her eyes fluttered. A slight moan slipped from her throat.

Gliding my fingers across her soaked lips, I cooed, "My-my, you certainly are a responsive pet. It feels so good to have my fingers moving over your lips. I love your creamy thickness. It is so raw, so basic, so erotic. It shows your lust, your want, and your desire."

I removed my slick fingers and brought them to Kari's mouth. She opened her mouth but I didn't insert my fingers. Instead, I traced the outline of her mouth, coating her lips as I spoke.

"It is good to see you so eager, my pet. Still, one must show some restraint. Trust me, you will be enjoying the flavor of your own essence, as well as ours, soon enough. It makes me horny to think of how many different offerings we have for you to savor."

It was then I placed my fingers into Kari's mouth. Kari devoured them with greedy lust. While she sucked them, Russ returned.

He moved a kitchen stool next to me and placed a collar, a leash, and a blindfold on its seat. Kari's eyes moved to them and a deep moan resonated over my fingers. Her sucking and licking increased.

Removing my fingers from Kari's mouth, I took a step away and inspected the items on the stool. I fondled each one as if my touching them released their meaning and purpose. I held the collar for a few extra moments, allowing my fingers to caress the black leather and metal buckle. Returning them softly to the stool, I sighed knowingly and turned back to Kari.

"Kari, a few minutes ago I said tonight you would experience intimacy at a unique level. Both Russell and I are pleased with your receptiveness to this point. We are about to take things to another level, but before we do, we need you to understand where this is going as well as your desire to go there. Do you understand?"

Kari nodded her head and whispered a soft, "Yes."

"Good. From this point forward, when we are together in an intimate setting, you will refer to me as Mistress, Goddess, M'am, or any term which shows your submission to me. Do you understand?"

Again Kari nodded, adding the Mistress to her yes.

"Very good my pet. I've called you my pet for a reason. Look before you. Both Russell and I are completely clothed, while you stand before us in just your intimates. We are your Masters, your owners."

Kari had been so aroused, it seemed she had not even noticed the difference in our dress.

"Russell and I are switches, meaning we can be either dominate or submissive. For the most part however, I am in charge, which makes Russell my submissive. Even though he may be submissive to me, he will never be submissive to you. This does not mean he will dominate you. No, you are my pet, and any superior act by Russell toward you will be solely through my commands. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Kari's response was calm and certain.

"Furthermore, you will never be in harm's way. But, you will be expected to submit to everything we desire at least once. It is only after you have experienced the submission will we allow you to request it not be repeated. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Very good. Now, when we are in public, at work, or in any other place where our relationships are not to be known, we are all peers on equal terms. We are free to live life how we please. At any time, this relationship can end, by any party, for any reason. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now that all the rules have been established, is there anything you wish to say, my pet."

There was no hesitation in her response. "Yes, Mistress there is. First, I want to thank you for seeing my need and exposing my soul. I hope never to disappoint you. I am yours and knew I was yours from the first time I saw you. I will respect your privacy and only ask that you use me per your will."

********

Kari's perspective........

********

Barbara cleaning my cream from Russ' fingers caused me to release more.

I crave the taste of a woman's thick nectar. Every time I masturbate, I always tasted myself. It's one of the ways I push myself over the edge to cum....licking my cream from my fingers or from my dildo while I frig myself always does the trick. So, when Barbara rubbed her fingers over my pussy and then over my lips I was ravenous.

Seeing the collar, blindfold and leash was intoxicating for there was nothing more I yearned for than to be someone's possession. The problem had always been the need for control of my daily life. Regardless of how much I ached to be submissive, I couldn't let my colleagues, my friends, or my family know me this way.

It took Barbara, or should I say Mistress Barbara, to understand this about me. Being able to maintain my public persona while developing my submissiveness was all of my erotic fantasies coming true at once. I must also say that being called Mistress' pet filled my mind with countless scenarios.

This was the moment I only dreamt would ever happen.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

The surge of want Kari created in me was unparalleled. There were so many things I wanted to do to her, with her, with Russ, with all of us. I found myself needing to heed my own words, and show a bit of restraint. Still......

Stepping forward, I caressed Kari's cheek with the back of my right hand. Kari's head moved into the caress as a pet does with its Master. I studied her expression. I could sense the words Kari spoke were sincere and indeed from her soul. She was mine.

I leaned into Kari and brought my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and our tongues found each other again. It was a deeply passionate kiss. It was trust. Kari was releasing every last drop of will and control to me. The time had come.

Purposely breaking our kiss, I turned towards Russell who was dutifully standing at arms-length. Glancing at his crotch, his cock was straining against the fabric of his trousers. Many men would have been rubbing their cocks or even jerking off by this point. Russ knew better; when I am in control nothing happens without my instructions.

Our eyes met and we exchanged lustful smiles. I moved beside him and turned back to Kari. "It is time that you properly greet us." Snapping my fingers, I pointed to the floor in front of us. "Down, on your knees."