A Pet Named Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid my pet. You will learn to crave the sting upon your flesh. What you just heard were the straps against my own skin. There is nothing you will undergo or be required to endure that I haven't experienced myself."

I wanted to reassure Kari about my statement that she would not come in harm's way.

"Now, there is a need for purification. We need to rid ourselves of impurities. Impurities cause us to lose sense of what is important. Impurities change our priorities. We began to crave material things instead of pursuing our physical and spiritual needs. Only when the physical links with the spiritual, can we release our impurities and become the being we were meant to be."

While I spoke, the room filled with sound. Enigma's song, "The Principles of Lust" began. It's words intensified the atmosphere.

"The Principles of Lust are easy to understand. Do what you feel. Feel until the end. The Principles of Lust are burned in your mind. Do what you want. Do it until you find.....Lust."

It was the perfect segue into Kari's purification. Taking a few steps back, I aimed the first blow at her thigh. It was a softer blow, appropriate for the first, but it still caused Kari's body to jerk. The second blow on the other thigh caused a smaller jerk. I went back and forth between her thighs until her body understood the rhythm.

Moving up her torso, the straps fell upon her abdomen working their way to her beautiful breasts. Those puffy areolas were calling for the flogger straps. On each blow, Kari pushed her chest forward, offering her full fleshy tits as targets.

I did not disappoint her.

When the straps met her breasts, Kari let out a moan, a cry, a guttural animal sound which filled the room. Her torso jerked back, her head snapped forward and then back. Kari pushed her chest forward offering her breasts again.

"Yesssssss," came her long scream.....

The second and third blows sent Kari into another realm. She jerked and shook with each snap of the straps upon her tits and chest. She hissed incomplete but coherent sentences.

"Please.....impure....cleanse.....release.....train....pet.....impure....pusssy.....tits...punish......"

The flogger straps were now spinning, landing quick snaps over her entire body. Kari's body was shaking and trembling in synch with the orbiting straps....

Kari started mumbling, "Pissss....pisssss....pissss......"

Russ was naked, kneeing in wait a few feet from us. We both heard Kari's words and it only took one look from me for Russ to position himself between her open legs. I redirected my blows to avoid Russ, but urge the release of Kari's golden nectar.

"Open your mouth Master Russell. When my pet pisses, you are to consume as much as possible and smear any that you miss over your body. Be sure to coat your cock and balls, so pet Kari will enjoy her own nectar when she worships your cock again."

My words triggered Kari's explosion. Her cunt rained torrents of hot piss, covering Russ' face, filling his mouth and pouring down his chest. I stopped the flogging and moved next to Kari, placing my hand directly into her flow.

Cupping what I could I brought my hand to Kari's mouth and pushed her tart golden nectar into it. Kari lapped and sucked all I offered. Russ was stroking his shiny piss coated cock. I continued the feeding process until her piss slowed and subsided. Kari's uninhibited release and willing consumption fell right in line for our love of toilet play.

********

Kari's perspective........

********

The blindfolded journey to the training chamber was erotically mysterious. Not knowing where I was going, the different textures on my feet, the change of air temperature on my skin as we descending had me very nervous, yet keeping me in my overly aroused state. I had only fantasied about servitude, dreaming of various scenes with my eyes closed and dildos and vibrators in my holes. But this was different. This was real.

Nervousness kept coming and going. This relatively unknown couple, Barbara and Russell, had taken the role of Mistress and Master and I was in their home, naked, blindfolded heading to their training chamber. Whoa. What was I thinking?

Then again, this was my co-worker to whom I wanted to give myself. I wanted Mistress Barbara. I wanted to be used to her, to be forced to fuck and suck per her command. This was my fantasy becoming reality.

Sexual needs and desires always win out over nervousness.

Feeling Mistress Barbara's nakedness pressing against me eased my nervousness. The touch of her skin on mine sent waves of sexual energy through me. When she took hold of my nipples and played them, the pain was searing but the pleasure was greater. Having my tits and nipples slapped, caressed, twisted, suckled, pinched, or adored take me to unbridled heights.

I wanted Mistress to take me right then and there, but I knew I was not in control. The sound of something sliding in front of me, and Mistress Barbara's orders to Master Russell to place me on the cross brought my nervousness back instantly. Was I going to be whipped?

Being led into the chamber was surreal. Even without sight, I felt a sexual tension. Master's hands moved me into position without a sound. He lifted one foot onto a ledge about six inches off the ground and then the other. Master spread my legs into a wide stance, which pressed me back against the padded material of the cross.

Master lifted my arms one at a time and bound them outstretched into fur lined leather cuffs. My fingers could feel the contrast between the fur and leather as he secured the cuffs in place on the cross. He then did the same to my ankles. For some reason, the feel of the fur gave me a bit of peace, even though I was now bound and totally exposed.

The sounds of straps on skin shattered the peace I just gained. Even though Mistress explained the purpose of flogging, my mind was racing with thoughts of pain and suffering. When the first blow landed on me, it was terrifying. Mistress seemed to give me time to realize the blow wasn't as intense as I anticipated.

The second blow came and then the third. I heard music in the background and the phrase "The Principles of Lust," engulfing my being. My body began to want the straps. As Mistress moved the flogging up along my torso, I knew I needed the leather talons snapping against my breasts.

I didn't know if I should beg, command, ask, or direct Mistress' blows, so I started mumbling my desires. Each word brought the sting of purification. Pushing my chest out as a target brought the talons upon them. Each blow released me, sending me deeper into the dark realm of submissive pleasure.

Being in such a state of arousal for so long, I pushed my other senses aside. However, the sudden urge to piss overcame me. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I remember Master's statement from the kitchen when he said, "I wonder if she is a pisser, too." I hadn't been, but that was about to change.

Each blow brought me closer to bursting. My mumbles went to weak warnings, "Piss...piss..."

I could feel someone's body heat between my loins as the flogging continued. Mistress' command to Master to open his mouth and consume my piss sent me over the top. The pure relief of my release, without any receptacle except Master Russell, was so primal.

I heard splashing and then Mistress' piss laden hand came to my mouth. It didn't matter that I had never tasted piss before, I was in such a frenzy I would have consumed every drop of everyone's nectar. The taste was tart. I wanted more. I felt it splash over my thighs and mound, dripping down my legs. I wanted Mistress and Master to piss on me.

It was too much for me to handle. I came but no one knew. My flow had been so heavy for so long, the distinction between my piss, cum and juice was blurred. I was in heaven, longing and hoping there would be more. I didn't want this night to end.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

After wiping my piss-covered hand over Kari's breasts, which were glowing a light pink from the flogging, I gave Russ my next instructions.

"Master Russell, remove my pet from the cross and take her the altar. Lay her face down. Her head should extend over the edge and her legs should be spread over the sides. I want her holes exposed."

While Russ undid Kari's bindings, I gathered a variety of vibrators, dildos, plugs and probes from our collection. Moving a table to one end of the altar, I placed the implements upon them and moved to the other end where Kari's head would be.

Russ guided the still blindfolded Kari to the altar. I motioned Kari's position to him. Russ expertly moved Kari into place. Her head was off the edge, being held upright by only her neck muscles. Kari's legs were dangling over the sides and Russ had positioned Kari's arms and hands so that she was pulling her thighs forward, giving full access to both holes.

Moving a small stool to the head of the altar, I sat down and began to caress Kari's face. Leaning forward, I kissed her, tasting the remnants of her own piss. Kari was hungry and opened her mouth. Her eagerness was pleasing, but I did not engage. Instead, I removed her blindfold. I wanted to see her eyes.

Although the lighting was low and indirect, Kari's eyes still squinted in adjustment. Sitting back, I opened my legs, resting my hands upon my thighs. I wanted Kari to see my nakedness for the first time. I wanted her to see my soft milk white skin, my pert breast, my shaved wet mound. I wanted to see her reaction.

Kari's eyes feasted upon my body, moving back and forth from my eyes to every part. She licked her lips with want. I let her gaze for a few moments before I began to rub my bald mound. The squishing sound of my lips explained my need. Scooting forward just a bit, I slid my middle finger down across my pussy lips and into my cunt.

I stroked in and out a few times, thoroughly coating my finger with my thick cream. Removing it, I leaned forward and again coated Kari's lips but this time with my cream. I told her not to lick her lips, nor to suck my finger. I wanted my essence to cover her lips like gloss.

Repeating the process a number of times, I coated her lips and studied my work much as a painter would to one of their works of art. Without looking at Kari's eyes, I asked in a low sultry voice, "Would pet Kari like to cum?" My finger still working on her shiny lips.

Kari nodded her head and replied meekly, "Yes Mistress, if it pleases Mistress."

It was the right answer, but the movement of her lips smeared my juice. I gave a mock sigh of frustration and leaned forward, brining my face and lips very close to Kari's. Lifting her chin with my non-coated hand, I looked into her eyes and studied her face.

"What am I going to do with you?" My tone belied the question. I knew exactly what I was going to do. Lifting my gaze from Kari, I looked behind her to where Russ was standing.

"Master Russell. Please begin preparing pet Kari's ass. Start by using your tongue. When you think her hole is loose, work the other implements I've selected into it. It needs to be open.....wide."

Dropping my gaze back to Kari, I gave her a wry smile.

"Now, I'm going to see if my little pet likes pussy."

My mouth enveloped Kari's and she responded in kind. Her cream coated lips glided over mine and our tongues swirled, mixing my juice with our saliva. It was a deep, passionate kiss. I could feel Kari's lust pouring into my mouth.

When Kari started moaning I knew Russ' tongue was working her brown bud. Breaking our kiss, I told Kari that Master Russell had a very talented tongue. Kari's moans and glassy eyes told me she agreed. Brining my mouth back to hers, I gave her lips a quick lick and scooted the stool forward. It was time my nipples got some attention.

Sitting upright, my breasts were level with Kari's mouth. Placing my hands on the back of Kari's head, I feed my left breast to her. Kari sucked my nipple between her lips, pulling my flesh into her hungry mouth. She bathed my areola and flicked the tip of my nipple with her tongue.

My coos and sighs egged her on. "Yes my pet, you are doing well. I love what you are doing. Chew my nipple... bite it. I want to feel every sensation. I crave having my nipples worked."

Kari's teeth took hold of my nipple and started biting and chewing on it. I was out of my mind in lust, and so was she. Kari's ass was moving rhythmically with Russ' tongue. I could see his face buried in her cheeks and knew he had pushed past her sphincter. I switched breasts and Kari continued her carnal worship.

The sight before me was so hot, so erotic. Three nude bodies, two dominant and one submissive. Kari's ass squirming over Russ' tongue; her hands pulling her legs further apart to allow his tongue to go deeper into her brown hole. My tits and nipples being working by my golden haired pet. I wanted more....and now.

Pulling my tits from Kari's suckling mouth, I stood, pushing back the stool. My pussy was dripping, inches from her mouth. Kari's tongue was going wild, lapping at air in anticipation. Pushing my cunt to her face, I guided it onto her swirling tongue. The feel of it moving over my pussy lips instantly sparked a small orgasm.

Cream and juice flowed from me, and my body shook. I pushed my mound harder onto Kari's mouth. God was I in need. Kari was lapping and sucking every succulent drop of essence from my cunt.

********

Kari's perspective........

********

When I heard Mistress command Master to move me to the altar, a wave of orgasmic bliss ripped through me. It wasn't the same "O" I get when I cum, but a deeper, more cerebral feeling. I about to become their sexual sacrifice.

Master removed my bindings and helped me off from the ledge. Guiding me to the altar, he positioned me face down on its surface. The altar was a cold stone with smooth ripples. Its coolness was soothing against the heat of my flogged torso.

Hearing other movement around me, my mind's eye began conjuring images of Mistress gathering implements of sexual torment.

Master positioned my hands to so I could spread my thighs wider. I felt the air in the room lick across my ass bud and over my wet pussy and thighs. I was vulnerable. My holes were exposed and I was in need. I was mentally begging to be filled...any hole...both holes...something needed to penetrate me.

The sound of movement in front of me, was it a chair? Yes.....I could envision it. A chair being positioned in front of my head... someone sitting down.... the touch of a hand on my chin.... lifting it.... examining my..... it was Mistress.... I knew from the feel of her soft skin.... The smoothness of her nails.... how I yearned to see....

The kiss, the gentle kiss. It made my mouth crave. I opened it and brought my tongue to accept Mistress', but there was nothing.....nothing except light. The sudden rush of rays when the blindfold was removed made everything go blurry for a few seconds. When vision returned, there....sitting before me....was the naked Goddess of my dreams.

Mistress looked radiant. I only dreamt about what she would look like. The way her breasts were cradled under her blouse every day; the smooth contours of her slacks hugging her ass as she walked the hallways of work; her well-kept but flirtatious looks, were all fantasies.... until now.

Her torso was smooth....full but firm. It was the body of a woman. Her breasts were generous Bs with thicker, gumdrop nipples. Her mound was bare except for a wisp of red on top. Sitting there with her legs open, I could see her juice covering her entire area. The soft creaminess of her spread loins was so lewd, so inviting.

Watching her stroke her bald pussy lips drove me wild. There was a look in her eyes and on her face ....it was the look of greedy hunger. I wanted her so badly...Mistress was so close, yet so out of reach.

Mistress' fingers started moving in and out of her wet cunt. I was hoping she would allow me to lick them clean, but Mistress had other plans. She coated my lips with her essence. It was so heady....how many times had I coated my own lips with gloss to give that shimmering, sexy look to 'would-be' lovers; how many times had I used my own cream to coat my lips during a masturbation frenzy? Now here was my Goddess, coating mine with her cream. The thought of wearing her juice sent more cream flowing from my cunt.

It was ironic when Mistress asked me if I wanted to cum. I had cum so many times, some minor some more intense, but none which satisfied me. I was ready to CUM.....hard...I didn't care how, I wanted that big release, an "Uber O" to send me over the top.

My reply to Mistress was a set-up. She knew I'd smear her cream. Her coy, "What am I going to do with you," had Master Russell burying his tongue deep into my ass. This was it. I threw all control away and went with everything Mistress presented.

Chewing and sucking on her nipples drove me wild. Although I was the sub, the pet, I opened and closed my asshole on Master's mouth and tongue. I wanted him in my ass. I wanted him to taste me. I was a wanton slut and so was Master.

Mistress was no better. When she finally pushed her cunt into my mouth, I was out of my mind. The flow of her cream was gushy. It was thick, being spawned from lust and desire. I was lapping my Mistress' pussy like her pet. I was obedient and hungry.

We were all using each other.....

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

Russ had removed his face from Kari's ass and now had two fingers deep inside her. He was using her cream as lubricant. Kari ass was pushing back onto his fingers as I ground my cunt into her mouth. I could feel my first major orgasm approaching.

Grabbing Kari's head, I held it in position, keeping her tongue on my swelling clit. A few moments later, I came. Waves of cream, juice, and piss poured into Kari's mouth. It was my turn to moan, scream and speak incoherently.

"So good....so good....lap it...suck it..... Oh my.....God.....Jesus Christ.....more....I need more.... Ass fucking.....ass fucking.... Whore....bitch.....sweet pet."

My knees quivered from the power and intensity of my orgasm. I had been aroused for so long, that the need to cum simply overwhelmed me.

Although I was wavering, Kari did not stop eating me. Nor did Russ stop the opening of Kari's ass. Sometime, while I was lost in my orgasm, he switched to a long black probe which he was moving in and out her ass. The probe was using had a series of ten ridges, each two inches long and each increasing in thickness. Russ was gripping the handle at the end, working it into her passage.

With each inward thrust, Kari's groans vibrated into my pussy. It was the type of groan when limits are being pushed. The outward pull produced groans of pleasures as each ridge popped from her asshole. Russ had Kari's ass craving more.

I was still unsteady as the aftershock of my orgasm still was sweeping over me. I needed to back my mound away from Kari's hungry mouth and rest my hands on her shoulders to regain my senses. Watching Russ probe Kari's ass and her moans of lust, limits, and pleasure brought me back to full arousal quickly. The night was still young.

Moving to join Russ at Kari's ass had me horny again. The sight of her asshole opening and closing around the probe was heady. The movement of her hips pushing and pulling, in synch with the probe, told us Kari was quite the anal lover.

Taking the cordless wand from the table, I turned it to low. Placing the smooth, rounded head against Kari's pussy lips brought a new eruption of moans and shakes. If they weren't small orgasms, they certainly were close. Kari's cream covered the head, allowing it to glide effortlessly over her entire region.

Each time the head touched her clit, Kari cried out in pleasure. Staying submissive, but wanton, she began to push her mound onto the head. Kari wanted to cum.