A Pet Named Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my free hand on anal probe on top of Russ', I mimicked his rhythm, giving him a knowing look. Lust was overtaking me again, I wanted Kari...right then and there.

"Master Russell, it seems like my pet is very needy. I'll take over at this end. Why don't you take a few minutes to enjoy her mouth? She was marvelous on my pussy, and from what I saw in the kitchen, she'll be just as marvelous on your cock."

Without missing a stroke, my hand took over as Russ moved away.

Positioning himself in front of Kari, the look of his cock was unreal. It was bigger than normal. The cum building in his balls had his cock twitching and jumping for release. Still, he didn't simply shove his cock into Kari's waiting mouth. He teased her lips with his head, smearing his pre-cum over them, mixing it with my juices which were coating her lips and face. Kari's tongue was straining to lick his cock. It turned me on to watch Russ build Kari's want. Being the slut I am, he was building my want for his cock too.

Finally, Russ fed his shaft to Kari. The vigorous slurping sounds from her mouth, had her sucking Russ for every drop of his cum. But this wasn't going to happen....not without my involvement.

Setting the vibrator on the altar, I pushed Kari's hips flat onto the altar top and positioned the head of the vibrator so it just touched her lips.

Reaching to the side table, I selected a medium sized butt-plug. Keeping in synch with the anal probe, I pushed it into her soaked vagina. It went in easily. At this point, Kari's moan was just another sound mixing with Russ' heavy breathing, the buzz of the vibrator, the slurping from Kari's mouth, and the squishing of the probe in her ass.

After a few strokes, I removed both the plug and probe from Kari and replaced the probe with the plug. Her ass was loose enough to take it on a single push, but her whimper told me another limit had just been pushed. Kari's sphincter clamped down perfectly on the thinner spindle between the plug and the base, securing it firmly in her ass.

I positioned myself next to Kari and grabbed a tuft of her hair with my left hand and pushed three fingers of my right hand into her pussy. Things were changing. I was no longer teasing. This was lust. The sex was getting raw. I was in control.

"So, I thought you said guys think with the wrong head." Using her hair, I pushed and pulled her mouth over Russ' cock. My fingers were moving in and out of her cunt at the same tempo.

"I know you want his cum. You want to eat it, don't you?" It was impossible for Kari to speak. Russ' cock was filling her mouth completely.

"Well, I've got news for you. I get his cum first. Understand?"

I let go of her hair and pulled my fingers from her sopping pussy. I started spanking and slapping Kari's ass as I barked out my desires....

"Slave Russell, remove your cock from my pet's mouth." The term 'Slave' had Russ moving instantly. He knew I was in control, and in deep need.

"Pet, you are going to roll over onto your back as soon as I tell you to. I am going to climb onto your face and smother you with my cunt. I'm going to piss all over your face and rub my cream into you." Kari's ass was becoming a nice shade of deepening pink as I mercilessly smacked her.

"Then, Slave Russell, when I lift my ass from my pet's face, I want you to shove your cock deep into my cunt. I want you to fuck me deep. I want it hard. Then you will fuck my asshole." My instructions were basic and lewd. Russ' cock was standing hard and straight.

"I also want pet to taste my juices again. So, before you enter my ass, you will shove you cock into her mouth; coat it with her saliva; and then jam it into my shit hole. Then I want you to fuck me until you cum."

The intensity in the room was beyond description. We were all sweating and covered with one another's juices. I wanted this; Russ wanted this; and from the pool of juice leaking between Kari's legs, she wanted this as well.

"After Slave Russell cums, I'm going to push my asshole onto your mouth, Pet Kari, and feed you his thick seed. I know you want it. I could see you craving it as you sucked his cock. Yes, you'll have your cum, but you'll also have my essence to go with it as you eat it from my shit hole."

With a final slap of Kari's ass, I commanded, "Now get on your back."

Kari flipped over quickly. Grabbing the wand along with a phallus from the table, I wasted no time in mounting Kari's face. Kari wasted no time in sticking her tongue in my pussy. It was incredible and I ground my ass over her face, pushing onto it for all I was worth.

Turning the wand back on to low, I leaned forward placing the head on the top of her mound. Kari groaned with pleasure. What I didn't say during my instructions was, while Russ fucked me, I was going to make Kari's pussy explode.

I kept gyrating on her face, moving the wand around her area as I went. There was another sensation building, and that was my need to pee. Grabbing the phallus, I leaned completely down onto her Kari's taut frame, placing the rubber cock between her legs.. I could feel her tits pressing into my abdomen as I position my pussy for release.

Kari's mouth engulfed me, anticipating my nectar. My flood was hard and fast with most of my piss spilling out of her mouth, down my thighs, over her face and onto the altar.

While I was pissed, I pressed my face onto Kari's mound and began tonguing her clit. Her legs spread wider instinctively. With my tongue on her clit, the wand vibrating over her area, I used my free to work the head of the rubber cock into her twat

Pet was completely full. My pussy was on her face, my tongue on her clit, a plug in her ass, a vibrator working her mound, and now a rubber cock being jammed into her cunt. I was about to join her in having a cock in my box, but mine would be real. Lifting my ass from Kari's face, I buried my face deeper into her cunt and Russ buried his cock in me as instructed.

His cock went right to the hilt, sending a jolt through me, causing me to push the rubber phallus deeper into Kari. We all let out guttural moans at the same time. Russ was fucking me with a passion.

I tried keeping the same tempo fucking Kari's cunt, but the pounding of Russ' cock was overwhelming. He was fucking me harder than I ever remember. I needed to hold onto Kari's thighs to brace myself. It was all I could do to turn the wand to medium and press it onto her clit.

Kari and I were moaning and groaning as one. She was gyrating her hips, causing the phallus and plug to move inside her, demanding the wand to torment her clit. I was bucking hard on Russ' cock, jamming its head into my cervix. Things had gotten basic.

Kari started screaming, "Yes....yes....." while I was hissing for Russ to fuck me harder.

"Drive it....fuck me....harder.... pound my cunt......make me cum.....make me squirt ....yes....yess....yesss...yesss...."

Russ' cock felt like it was on fire inside me. It was harder than steel, and he just kept driving it in and out of me. I couldn't take it. My pussy exploded, showering Kari with cum and piss. It was a torrent. I could hear Kari, lapping, crying, moaning, shouting "Your pet... your slut... your pet needs more.... Please Mistress, more....more...."

Russ pulled his cock from me and another gush soaked Kari. Her utterings went to muffles as Russ plunged his cock into her mouth. Kari's body was quivering. She was so close.

Following my instructions to the letter, I felt the tip of Russ' cock at my brown hole. When he started pushing into me, I relaxed my ass and opened my passage completely. He buried himself in my chute in a single thrust. His groans told me he wasn't going to last long.

Russ started stroking in and out of my ass. Somehow I managed to turn the wand to high. That is all it took to send Kari into spastic bliss.

Her hips started shaking. Kari's arms broke submission and wrapped themselves around my back, pulling me tighter to her. She pushed her mound into mouth, and her orgasm was so powerful it pushed the shot the phallus right out of her. Her juice sprayed everywhere, and I lapped up as much of it as I could.

Kari was screaming....."Pet....slut....pet...fuck...cum...." She was incoherent. I could feel her nails dig into my flesh and I craved more.

Watching Kari orgasm triggered Russ. His balls exploded. I felt every burst. Wave after wave of cum shot into my ass. It was hot and thick, mixing with my essence. A few strokes more and Russ was finished.

With a primal grunt, his cock popped from my ass. Kari was about to enjoy Russ' cum. I pushed my area to Kari's mouth. My pet was still swirling from her orgasm. She was still in heat. But she was still able to follow my instructions. Her hands went to my cheeks, spreading them wide. My hole was open from the fucking and Kari covered it with her mouth.

Kari's tongue probed my passage, coaxing Russ' seed from it. With gentle pushes, I helped feed his thick cum to her. As it oozed out, Kari sucked and slurped it in. The slow dripping gave all of us time to somewhat settle down. Still, the air was abuzz with sexual tension.

When I no longer felt Russ' cum oozing from ass, I re-positioned myself to be face with face with Kari; my legs between hers, mound on mound. Russ' cream covered her mouth and lips. There was a brownish tint to it along with the tale-tale aroma.

Pressing my mouth to Kari's, we began a slow, lewd snowball of the pungent mixture. We kissed and explored each other mouths pushing the shit-tainted cum between us. We both knew there was so much more we wanted to experience, but for now, savoring Russ' cum was all that mattered.

Kari had become my pet. I had become her Mistress.

We stayed in our embrace for quite a while. It took the sound of running water to brake our Sapphic moment. Russ was preparing the immersion well.....after all.....the night was still young.

********

Kari's perspective.....

********

......to be continued.....

Note: This story can end here, but it won't for my dear fan. There is a follow on to be written only for her. If readers want another chapter, then I ask for your feedback. However, Pet Kari's version cums first....oops...comes first.

Pet Kari....I hope this was what you wished for.....more to follow....just for you.....Woof-woof!

With warmest passion,

Sir